• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Lilith Game [Crossover/CCG Quest]

Robotninja said:
No returning anything that we have gained. Loot is ours.
Mou.

Um Robot our Gunner girl is right there. And it's her soul. It's not like she was trying to kill us or anything. Giving her back her heart is the true elite way to steal it utterly.

Last edited by a moderator:
... Or we could, you know, keep it.

Let's see what the girl is like before we decide what we do with her.

[X] Introduction under a false name: "Minato Shirou".

Oh, yeah. No real name. Names have power.

Vindictus said:
... Or we could, you know, keep it.

Let's see what the girl is like before we decide what we do with her.
I am inherently more biased to a happy cherished willing Mami then this stranger. Freely returning her soul once she's safe earns mami points. It almost universally earns stupid amounts of 99.9995 of generic human females points. And in the case that she's of a temperament so evil or so stupid or so skilled (unlikely given trapping) that holding onto her soul is the good or pragmatic option it still requires waiting till we get out of here for us to find out.

So seriously. Why in the most generic case do we want her soul?

Owner sexy times? Invested in the raped mami. Mortal servant? we saved her immortal soul from being who barter them for games, work on an inhuman logic, and codified and I have no mouth but I must scream.

Only the most horrific of the horrifying tsundere could be anything but your hero worshipping best bud potential fuckbuddy or close friend willing to do crazy shit for you depending on which way she swings. Not to mention she was abandoned by her friend. So extra points.

She has some sort of wonderful potential as a card? Really serious outlier we can do better things like carding our target fae or something with the card we have.

Is she both radically useful, painfully shy, terribly shell shocked that she'll run for the high heels as soon as we leave? I do not find her interesting by default.

Honestly, I don't want to set her free where the Fae can say 'Oh, so you're not going to eat that?'

And I suspect that just setting her free will result in a 'KTHXBYE' regardless of situation.

She isn't likely to want to stay in a fey party, that's for sure.

Vindictus said:
Honestly, I don't want to set her free where the Fae can say 'Oh, so you're not going to eat that?'

And I suspect that just setting her free will result in a 'KTHXBYE' regardless of situation.
I know setting her free here is retarded. That's why I said say you'll do it when you gtfo of here after rescuing the last lady.

Also if she's the type to go kthnxbye after all this and even her friend running out on her when we offer freely without any true gratitude or care... good riddance.

the only thing we'd use her for would cost us Mami points and she' be pretty worthless regardless.

Before focusing too much on her, perhaps we should deal with the more immediate problem?

What do we have that would interest Clearleaf that we can afford to part with? If she's not too interested in her pet, that would be the easiest so long as we have something suitable, but she may drive up the price if we show too big an interest. We probably don't have enough coinage and I doutb the Silver Sewing Needle is good enough by itself.

Megaolix said:
Before focusing too much on her, perhaps we should deal with the more immediate problem?

What do we have that would interest Clearleaf that we can afford to part with? If she's not too interested in her pet, that would be the easiest so long as we have something suitable, but she may drive up the price if we show too big an interest. We probably don't have enough coinage and I doutb the Silver Sewing Needle is good enough by itself.
Pretty much everything sapient to start if off the list with the fae being the first cuts. No of the cards are up unless she's putting herself up to be put in a card. and even then Mind shield and Mami in the opposite order are the Not happening wager unless we really fixed the game.

oh and we can always steal her. Wouldn't try sealing her though. might bust some rule.

Stealing is an option, yes. But we should probably keep that as a last option. The price of failure will be nasty without a doubt, if it doesn't outright Bad End us.

Don't suppose there's any iron in the knife we brought they may want? Anyway, we might want to ask our helper what Clearleaf may want or like before making an offer. A price Clearleaf is not sure upon may open the way for a game, but how good are we at marbles? If we lose...

You've played before, but you aren't experts. (Now can anyone tell the hint in that sentence?)

Ooooohhh. Maybe Mami or the schoolgirl are good at it then?

... Well, Mami is known for pulling off some crazy ballistics, isn't she?

Judging by the poker tokens, our current schoolgirl was valued at eight minor fae. We've got nine plus a crystal, a needle-sword, some cash, a flashlight and a Swiss army knife, so unless the girl we won sucks or the girl we want is unusually valuable we should be able to afford her. We've got the blank card to offer if she is unusually valuable. It's not the kind of thing we want to see proliferate, but at least in the hands of a fae it'd be more a difference in the degree of the threat rather than the kind. And, of course, we also have a schoolgirl of our own to trade.

It's probably worth asking if Mami's any good at marbles. If we've got a good chance of winning that then we might only need to identify things of comparable value rather than giving them up.

Our best shot at stealing her is if we can find a moment to safely reset our Mind Ward to include her.

Alright:

[X] Check Mami and the girl we just won. Are either of them good at marbles? Mami might be. The girl is an unknown.

You know, it occurs to me that to be trapped in our cards, our victims need to be unresisting, right? It shouldn't be too hard to convince her that she's better off with us (since we're human and thus more understanding of her needs than a non-human carry would be), and then sealing her in our blank card.

nick012000 said:
You know, it occurs to me that to be trapped in our cards, our victims need to be unresisting, right? It shouldn't be too hard to convince her that she's better off with us (since we're human and thus more understanding of her needs than a non-human carry would be), and then sealing her in our blank card.
Kind of defeats the entire purpose of us doing this...

You wanna waste a card on Faceless McSideCharacter, the background, stupid, terrified schoolgirl? Really? Why?

[X] You keep her heart until you're clear. You don't really trust her not to do something idiotic just at the moment. On the other hand, you don't really give an honest shit about this girl, and anything you can force out of her, you can get almost as easily by handing it back with a smile, later. All else considered, you're already coming out way ahead.

Let's see, let's see.......

[X] Is Mami any good at marbles?
-[X] If not, attempt to make a trade. Be ballsy. Offer to trade a unique thing that can only be given once, your own virginity, to be given to her directly. There's no way that can go wrong!
--[X] When it inevitably goes wrong, play a few games of marbles, only wagering things you truly don't care about losing. Schoolgirl isn't on the list. You plan on giving her friend the hugest shit eating grin when she hears that you gallantly saved her, where she broke and fled.

We still need to calm down the new girl first, by the way. The fae won,t do much in their bottles, but her...

Hahaha, sounds amusing.

Add
[X] Chibiplan

As my way to deal with the Elf-Lady.

Um Chibi. That'. This is no time to be joking or sticking your dick in faerie. I can inevitably go wrong in a horrible terrible way.

[X] Plan Chibi-Reaper is ♥

Voting this...

Yeah. Let's avoid being casual stupid here. Can't say I like the attitude of the vote either.

Besides, before dismissing the schoolgirl as random side-character, aren't you guys interested in learning how she or the person who tried to save her managed to reach this place without being screwed at with illusions or just captured?

[X] Reassure the girl. You still have somehting to do here, so ask her to hold on a bit longer.
-[X] In fact, can she hold on to the string of bottles for now?
[X] Ask Mami if she's good at marbles.
[X] Once that's done, turn back to Glitterpuff. Ask him what Clearleaf would find valuable or useful to trade for the girl or risk her in a game, if Mami is good at the game.

Seriously guys?

I can see so many things going wrong, it's not even funny. I'm going to pray to God Mami is good because if the rest of the write-in comes in? Pulling a Dresden and creating problems by pissing off someone that may come back to try to kill us later is not my idea of fun.

Changing to:

[X] Reassure the girl. You still have somehting to do here, so ask her to hold on a bit longer.
[X] Once that's done, turn back to Glitterpuff. Ask him what Clearleaf would find valuable or useful to trade for the girl or risk her in a game, if Mami is good at the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back