• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
[X] "Homophobia explains nothing but your ignorance. I expect my friends to be more open-minded than that."

Just a reminder that she can be just as "creepy".

3.4. A Casual Bank Robbery
Votes locked writing up

"I think it's yuck."

You think of yelling Sayaka down or viciously humiliating her in front of the whole food court, but reason prevails and instead, you opt to point out that isn't very polite:
"That isn't nice Sayaka. I am sure Homura-san has her reasons."

"First name basis already?" Sayaka is about to vent off on another anti-Homura tirade, but then Hitomi restrains her.

"Now, I'm sure whatever our opinions are regarding... that, we shouldn't make a scene out of them." Indeed, some people are already starting to turn in your direction.

Now that that was settled, you move back to replenishing yourself before the Great Burglarising of Kazamino Bank started.

---

You finish your meals and then make your separate ways home, except for you.

You get the train to Kazamino.

---

You make your way into a secluded alley. Then you stretch out your arms.

"Stahl, deploy! Stealth mission without Gunther or jetpack!"

Stahl vibrates inside of Von Schoenkopf in order to acknowledge your order. Then, Von Schoenkopf expands, encasing your body from shoulder to upper legs in its armour. Von Schoenkopf drags the pink tunic and cap along it it, covering it and capping you without the need for you to manually put them on.

It's quite convenient, when you think about it.

---

After crawling your way through the lower hovels of the abandoned hotel, you meet up with Kyouko, dressed in black casual clothing. Without context, you would've guessed that she was some subculture freak..

"So, you ready?" She asks you.

"Of course." You nod at Kyouko. "Now, as per the plan, let's take our positions..."

Kyouko then sneaks off to the back alley where you intend to relay the cash.

---

Now it's your turn.

You wander into the bank, checking for camera blind spots. You find a couple and create a path for sneaking into.

You see a dumb-looking bald old man. You presume that he is the manager of the branch. Finding a spot that has been poorly lit, you sneak off into it, not a single client, clerk or camera noticing you. He begins to move into his officer and you trail him through the shadows.

As he enters his officer, you find a good hiding spot directly under his table. You then wait patiently as the old man starts yawning.

You stalk him from the shadows as he stands up and makes his way to the security guard's officer.

---

You overhear the two having a conversation about very mundane and middle-age things, for the most part anyways. They stray off into a lurid fantasy involving young women and you use that time you go and search the security guard's drawer.

You find a key to a safe.

---

You hear a van screech to a stop outside. Apparently, their transferring money. It's your chance!

You get two sacks ready from von Schoenkopf.

---

You actually manage to trail the transfer guards' way into the vault! You begin your haul, sneaking in and out of the bank, avoiding notice, depositing it at the relay point as planned with Kyouko.

The next part of course, is "to suspicion." You notice a guard picking up a radiophone.

"For some reason, the vault seems to be empty even though we just added cash to it."

Your heist concludes.

---

You make your way to the relay point. Most of the bags of cash have been taken away, presumably by Kyouko transferring them to the rooftops.

You make your way to the hotel room which acted as Kyouko's hovel of binge eating and hideaway. Kyouko throws off her black heist jacket, presumably to relax, revealing a top which exposes her midriff.

Well, it's her choice if she wants to feel cold in this worn down place.

You start the conversation, taking off the cap, looking quite businesslike in your tunic-coat.

"Let's count the payout shall we?"

"Yeah, let's get started."

---

Kyouko's face is frozen in amazement. You find the payout pretty respectable yourself.

"Sixty-million yen altogether..." You said quietly. In the States, that would be around 500,000 dollars.

Kyouko was salivating at the piles of cash before her.

Rather excitedly, she turned around from the cash-pile on the bed and asked you:
"So, what's the split?"

Oh dear, you should have arranged beforehand.

[] "You get two-thirds. It seems like you needed it the most."
[] "Fifty-fifty, my sister. I couldn't have done it without you and you couldn't have done it without me. Fifty-fifty it is."
[] "I get two-thirds. To be quite honest, you've never robbed a bank by yourself, have you?"
[] "You get it all on one condition: pledge your allegiance to me and become my subordinate."

March Monday 30th, 7:00 pm

Anime timeline comparison:
  • 26th March Mami vs Gertrud
  • 4th April Mami vs Charlotte
32 days remaining until ???

[X] "You get all of it on one condition: Sell me your soul~~~~~"
-[X] "Nah, just joking. You can keep most of it as long as I can come over and spend some of it occasionally. I don't have anywhere to store the cash."

[X] "You can keep most of it as long as I can come over and spend some of it occasionally. I don't have anywhere to store the cash."

Let's not joke about souls.

[X] "You get two-thirds. It seems like you needed it the most."
Why is everyone voting to give away an asset for no gain?
I can come over and spend some of it occasionally. I don't have anywhere to store the cash.
That is such a strange remark. What does that even mean? You are giving her the money but it's still yours? It's like you are being an asshole about giving her money, but she isn't allowed to spend it without your permission or something.

Just give her most of it, or try to make her a subordinate, she isn't going like 'Oh, it's your money if I'm allowed to spend it.'

[X] "You get it all on one condition: pledge your allegiance to me and become my subordinate."

[X] "You get it all on one condition: pledge your allegiance to me and become my subordinate."

Why is everyone voting to give away an asset for no gain?
I can come over and spend some of it occasionally. I don't have anywhere to store the cash.
That is such a strange remark. What does that even mean? You are giving her the money but it's still yours? It's like you are being an asshole about giving her money, but she isn't allowed to spend it without your permission or something.

Just give her most of it, or try to make her a subordinate, she isn't going like 'Oh, it's your money if I'm allowed to spend it.'

Mainly cause it's true. We're already barely sneaking out with the backpack. How are we going to hold like 2 billion yen worth of paper money?

And it's vague enough that we just keep "borrowing"...

I don't really expect Kyouko to agree to become our subordinate unless the ribbon is also affecting other people.

How about:
-[X] "I don't have anywhere to store my share. Do you mind if I keep it here?"

Remember that Oriko is both rich and precognitive. In the long run, we don't have money issues.

It works well.

It works well.
I don't really expect Kyouko to agree to become our subordinate unless the ribbon is also affecting other people.

How about:

Remember that Oriko is both rich and precognitive. In the long run, we don't have money issues.

Votes locked writing up

3.5. A Casual Bank Robbery
"You get two-thirds. It seems like you need it the most. You can make use of it the most as well." You scratch your head as you think of what else to say.

Kyouko glances at you, raising an eyebrow.

"You're pitying me aren't ya?"

You raise your hand to indicate to her that you're thinking for a moment.

"Nope. You know how before I often said I had "business" to do? In that "business", too much cash is a liability. It's entirely pragmatic in nature. If I pitied you, I would've thrown you a coin to have you dance like a circus dog."

"Good, because if you pity me, I'll wreck you." Kyouko gave a menacing smile as she said that.

"Having said that, I'd like to ask a favour. I would like you to look after my 20 million."

"What does this place look like, a bank?"

"No, it's an abandoned hotel. An abandoned hotel that is ideal for storing money at that."

"Will do."

"And please don't appropriate it for yourself. As I've said before..."

""If I hit you, I should expect to get hit."" Kyouko replies with a smile.

"Indeed and our working relationship seems quite beautiful. Please keep it that way."

You approach Kyouko and extend your hand. Kyouko looks at it and realises that you want to shake hands with her. She obliges and you leave the room.

"Bye."

"See ya!"

---

You leave the rotten hotel.

What now?

[] Go home.
-[] And do what?

[] Make an excuse to Father for wandering around late at night.
-[] What excuse?
--[] Where are you going to wander around?
---

March Monday 30th, 7:20 pm

Anime timeline comparison:
  • 26th March Mami vs Gertrud
  • 4th April Mami vs Charlotte
32 days remaining until ???

---

Added deadlines to character saving flags

Last edited:
Seeing how short the deadline on Nagisa is, I want to try meeting with her again tomorrow. We probably just need to push her to realise that she can wish for her mother to not be sick any more. I'm guessing she normally fixates on the cheesecake because the staff refuse to let them have any, by changing that we've probably opened her up to alternative suggestions.

We also need to start working on Kyousuke. I'm guessing his first side quest requires finding out what really happened to Overreach Industries and his second requires getting the school library's copy of Icarus and Daedalus and either reading it or giving it to Kyousuke.

Basic plan:
- Find out what happened to Overreach Industries tonight (and also Von Langenstein Pharmaceuticals while we're at it).
- Spend lunch in the school library looking for interesting books and skim through Icarus and Daedalus to figure out if who needs to read it (probably him).
- If Kyousuke needs to read it, give it to Sayaka and suggest that he might appreciate something to do when she's not there.
- Visit Ms. Momoe after school and walk Nagisa home again. While doing this, talk to her about hypotheticals involving wishes.

[X] Make an excuse to Father for wandering around late at night.
-[ ] What excuse?
--[X] Sneak into the Kaname Corporation Tower and go search for anything related to Von Langenstein Pharmaceuticals or Overreach Industries.

No idea what excuse to make.

I'm actually not sure what to do at this point of time.

I know we probably want to go back into the Tower, but I don't want to do that so soon after just stole something from them.

I was hoping that we could have stolen the password for mother's access from her phone before, but I highly doubt we'll have the chance again where she's drunk to do so.

[X] Go home.
-[X] Check the news about any possible theft in relations to what you did, but only check local news so nothing can be tracked back to you.
-[X] See if you can find what Pastor Sakura was actively preaching - like an old youtube recording of an actual sermon. Be on the lookout for Kyouko.
-[X] Tell Dad that you'll be late tomorrow as you have an assignment due soon and want to research at the library. And check with him how mother is doing.
-[X] Make plans to return to the hospital tomorrow to see Mrs. Momoe and perhaps get some more information. Reread the journal to see if you missed any details, considering recent research.

I see your point, but given just how much of the tower there is in the setting card I don't think we can afford to wait more than a few days between expeditions. We only got to the basement last time, and we at least need to get to floor 315 to get a copy of the Mitakihara Scenario.
Kaname Corporation Tower []
  • Basements []
  • Ground Floor []
  • Floors 1-50 []
  • Floors 51-100 []
  • Floors 101-150 []
  • Floors 151-200 []
  • Floors 201-250 []
  • Floors 251-300 []
  • Floors 301-314 []
  • Floor 315 []
If we assume that each of those blocks takes one expedition, we have to make one every three days to finish by Walpurgisnacht. I'm going to guess from that that the Tower really isn't set up to deal with Illuminati trained infiltrators and we'll probably be fine sneaking in again.

I see your point, but given just how much of the tower there is in the setting card I don't think we can afford to wait more than a few days between expeditions. We only got to the basement last time, and we at least need to get to floor 315 to get a copy of the Mitakihara Scenario.

If we assume that each of those blocks takes one expedition, we have to make one every three days to finish by Walpurgisnacht. I'm going to guess from that that the Tower really isn't set up to deal with Illuminati trained infiltrators and we'll probably be fine sneaking in again.

Why do you want to raid all of the Tower?

You put an entire tower up for looting and expect us not to got for all of it?
... Really? It's a business not a dungeon crawl, most floors will just be offices etc so unless you are going to steal all the staplers, looting the whole tower won't help us and will just waste time. Only key points will have interesting stuff in them.

Well, if you wish to try looting the tower all-day-erry-day like a Tower theft addict, you should always remember that there are consequences.

On a lighter note, here's some Tower ascending music for a bold and adventurous pink-haired protagonist:

... Really? It's a business not a dungeon crawl, most floors will just be offices etc so unless you are going to steal all the staplers, looting the whole tower won't help us and will just waste time. Only key points will have interesting stuff in them.
You have a point, but we still need that information on Overreach Industries within the next few days.

Side Story #003 - I must protect

The klaxons blared and he could only think about what led to this:

In the great war between the Galactic Federation and its counterpart, the People's Union of Galactic Republics, nothing was sacred. In the opening stages of the war before it devolved into a quagmire that lasted for four centuries, one nation, no-one remembered which one exactly, escalated the war dramatically in their eagerness for a swift and immediate victory. For both nations, having been born from the remains of the truly evil Galactic Empire, inherited its arsenals of weapons of mass destruction. These weapons consisted of hundreds of battleship-level warship engines arrayed with each other, made to power one shot of a single beam, for such an arrangement was too powerful to allow reuseability.

These weapons were called "Star Killers".

Originally created by the ruthless Galactic Empire to deter rebellions, the greedy overlords of the Empire only it used a couple of times, seeing it as a waste of property to use on the stellar systems they controlled. However, with the overthrow of the Galactic Empire by two separate, bloody, violent rebellions, resulting in the complete extermination of the Imperial family and the aristocracy by a bloodthirsty populace, eager for vengeance for centuries' worth of exploitation, two new great nations, alongside countless smaller ones, would rise from the ashes. These were the Galactic Federation and the People's Union of Galactic Republics.

These two nations, at first, had relatively warm relations with each other. After all, both were born in the desire to overthrow the Imperial yoke. However, there was a fundamental difference in their ideologies and furthermore, the two were competing to have stellar systems join their sphere of influence. In particular, there was an incident in which a stellar system, rich in helium-3 necessary as warship fuel, almost became a flashpoint for a war. This war never transpired, due to sane and capable diplomacy between the two.

A column of alloy collapsed around him, crumbling into sand, yet he continued to think about the war, because his respite laid in history. Even with all the klaxons, all the injuries and all the tears as those in the space fortress screamed about their crumbling surroundings, Ensign Acier Vertlance of the PUGR continued to hide in his quarters, morbidly daydreaming about the ultimate insignificance of his death. The walls around him would crumble into sand and he would be asphyxiated in the vacuum of space. His life did not matter in the grand scheme of things, so neither did his death.

More near-clashes like that one involving competition over valuable fuel and resources, continued, rarely escalating. Academics came to term this constant tension as a "cold war."

A scream of some spaceman, one that sounded like he had caught fire from an overly heated part of the space fortress' walls, filled his ears, even through the somewhat thick door keeping out whatever horrors were outside. Even that was crumbling into sand. He probably wouldn't last longer.

One day, that cold war went hot. The Galactic Federation accused the PUGR of firing first and the PUGR accused the Galactic Federation in turn of firing first. Because those antistellar weapons were originally created by the Galactic Empire to repress and control the populace with terror, rather than for any sort of warfare, they were never used en masse, even as the Empire crumbled from overconfidence. However, with the Galactic Federation and the PUGR, their interests were not solely control over people. The two nations firmly believed in the values with which they acted. As such, any wars they fought, were wars of truth, justice, liberation and other such abstract values. In other words, the leadership of the two nations held absolute belief in their values.

At this point, Acier's ears were ringing from the noise around him, not that in the knowledge of his inevitable death he cared.

Thus with absolute belief in their values, escalation was the only possible outcome. As soon as one of the anti-stellar weapons were used, a furious, never-ending exchange of them ensued. Primed and cocked by two powers suspicious of each other well in advance, there was no stopping it. Of the 900 billion elves that had lived in the better parts of post-Empire era, roughly 500 billion were incinerated, destroying well over half of elfdom. However, the war did not stop there. With 400 billion survivors, the hatred and rage brought on by this supposed "mutually assured destruction" continued to exist. Even with a broken back, elves could not help but to continue shooting and slaughtering each other. The everlasting anger and thirst for revenge spiraled into a new kind of warfare, the broken-backed war. From this point, four centuries of wretched stalemate continued as the remnants of the Galactic Federation and PUGR bashed and strangled each other, descending into absolute barbarism and berserk-like wrath, beating and pounding on one another until their numbers were finally reduced to 100 billion from overconscription and stalemate.

An explosion came from outside, again.

To think that the war was ending, not because a political solution or a debellatio of one of the states, but this mysterious crumbling-away of elven civilization into sand, indeed, to him, it was divine punishment for their wrath, an inversion of the destruction of the initial stages of the war, a slow destruction to commemorate those who died in its opening stages. Even while he sat, waiting for his eventual space asphyxiation as the the station crumbled to bits, his stool crumbled too. All of elfdom was fading away. Presumably, that included the countless space habitats and protective domes on hostile planets. It probably included spaceships as well. Those stuck on half-terraformed planets will probably meet a slow death as the terraforming equipment crumbles away, the planets returning to their previous uninhabitable states, unable to escape with their own crumbling craft.

---

"My wish is to protect this space fortress and all within it, and if I have to despair, Egg-Hatcher, let it be known that I despaired to give others strength!"

---

Acier saw with own eyes that the crumbling had come to a stop. What remained of his chair did not continue to rot away.

Tachyon communications had stopped long ago from High Command, meaning that High Command probably died as their flag vessel was hit in the battle outside. The war had come to an end and they had survived.

Well, that was fine and all, but with the garrison fleet completely annihilated, their enemies too completely dead and all of the shipbuilding facilities of the fortress crumbled into dust, what were they going to do from now on?

Acier pressed on a button on his bed's side and he changed the camera view to outside of the fortress. Cosmic sand and corpses littered the system, outshined by the starlight before them.

He then moved to the console and after typing in a password, brought the fortress' interior map to view.

The agricultural blocks were still intact, as were the solar panels and the fusion reactor. The communications block however, was gone, as were the rather weak engine rooms, the docks and the rather meagre small factory.

Well, they didn't to call fellow PUGR remnants, if such a word could be used, to restart this war anyways.

But in short, they were stuck here.

At least they survived. They could live with that encouragement.
[dice]4311[/dice]

Last edited:

The klaxons blared and he could only think about what led to this:

In the great war between the Galactic Federation and its counterpart, the People's Union of Galactic Republics, nothing was sacred. In the opening stages of the war before it devolved into a quagmire that lasted for four centuries, one nation, no-one remembered which one exactly, escalated the war dramatically in their eagerness for a swift and immediate victory. For both nations, having been born from the remains of the truly evil Galactic Empire, inherited its arsenals of weapons of mass destruction. These weapons consisted of hundreds of battleship-level warship engines arrayed with each other, made to power one shot of a single beam, for such an arrangement was too powerful to allow reuseability.

These weapons were called "Star Killers".

Originally created by the ruthless Galactic Empire to deter rebellions, the greedy overlords of the Empire only it used a couple of times, seeing it as a waste of property to use on the stellar systems they controlled. However, with the overthrow of the Galactic Empire by two separate, bloody, violent rebellions, resulting in the complete extermination of the Imperial family and the aristocracy by a bloodthirsty populace, eager for vengeance for centuries' worth of exploitation, two new great nations, alongside countless smaller ones, would rise from the ashes. These were the Galactic Federation and the People's Union of Galactic Republics.

These two nations, at first, had relatively warm relations with each other. After all, both were born in the desire to overthrow the Imperial yoke. However, there was a fundamental difference in their ideologies and furthermore, the two were competing to have stellar systems join their sphere of influence. In particular, there was an incident in which a stellar system, rich in helium-3 necessary as warship fuel, almost became a flashpoint for a war. This war never transpired, due to sane and capable diplomacy between the two.

A column of alloy collapsed around him, crumbling into sand, yet he continued to think about the war, because his respite laid in history. Even with all the klaxons, all the injuries and all the tears as those in the space fortress screamed about their crumbling surroundings, Ensign Acier Vertlance of the PUGR continued to hide in his quarters, morbidly daydreaming about the ultimate insignificance of his death. The walls around him would crumble into sand and he would be asphyxiated in the vacuum of space. His life did not matter in the grand scheme of things, so neither did his death.

More near-clashes like that one involving competition over valuable fuel and resources, continued, rarely escalating. Academics came to term this constant tension as a "cold war."

A scream of some spaceman, one that sounded like he had caught fire from an overly heated part of the space fortress' walls, filled his ears, even through the somewhat thick door keeping out whatever horrors were outside. Even that was crumbling into sand. He probably wouldn't last longer.

One day, that cold war went hot. The Galactic Federation accused the PUGR of firing first and the PUGR accused the Galactic Federation in turn of firing first. Because those antistellar weapons were originally created by the Galactic Empire to repress and control the populace with terror, rather than for any sort of warfare, they were never used en masse, even as the Empire crumbled from overconfidence. However, with the Galactic Federation and the PUGR, their interests were not solely control over people. The two nations firmly believed in the values with which they acted. As such, any wars they fought, were wars of truth, justice, liberation and other such abstract values. In other words, the leadership of the two nations held absolute belief in their values.

At this point, Acier's ears were ringing from the noise around him, not that in the knowledge of his inevitable death he cared.

Thus with absolute belief in their values, escalation was the only possible outcome. As soon as one of the anti-stellar weapons were used, a furious, never-ending exchange of them ensued. Primed and cocked by two powers suspicious of each other well in advance, there was no stopping it. Of the 900 billion elves that had lived in the better parts of post-Empire era, roughly 500 billion were incinerated, destroying well over half of elfdom. However, the war did not stop there. With 400 billion survivors, the hatred and rage brought on by this supposed "mutually assured destruction" continued to exist. Even with a broken back, elves could not help but to continue shooting and slaughtering each other. The everlasting anger and thirst for revenge spiraled into a new kind of warfare, the broken-backed war. From this point, four centuries of wretched stalemate continued as the remnants of the Galactic Federation and PUGR bashed and strangled each other, descending into absolute barbarism and berserk-like wrath, beating and pounding on one another until their numbers were finally reduced to 100 billion from overconscription and stalemate.

An explosion came from outside, again.

To think that the war was ending, not because a political solution or a debellatio of one of the states, but this mysterious crumbling-away of elven civilization into sand, indeed, to him, it was divine punishment for their wrath, an inversion of the destruction of the initial stages of the war, a slow destruction to commemorate those who died in its opening stages. Even while he sat, waiting for his eventual space asphyxiation as the the station crumbled to bits, his stool crumbled too. All of elfdom was fading away. Presumably, that included the countless space habitats and protective domes on hostile planets. It probably included spaceships as well. Those stuck on half-terraformed planets will probably meet a slow death as the terraforming equipment crumbles away, the planets returning to their previous uninhabitable states, unable to escape with their own crumbling craft.

---

"My wish is to protect this space fortress and all within it, and if I have to despair, Egg-Hatcher, let it be known that I despaired to give others strength!"

---

Acier saw with own eyes that the crumbling had come to a stop. What remained of his chair did not continue to rot away.

Tachyon communications had stopped long ago from High Command, meaning that High Command probably died as their flag vessel was hit in the battle outside. The war had come to an end and they had survived.

Well, that was fine and all, but with the garrison fleet completely annihilated, their enemies too completely dead and all of the shipbuilding facilities of the fortress crumbled into dust, what were they going to do from now on?

Acier pressed on a button on his bed's side and he changed the camera view to outside of the fortress. Cosmic sand and corpses littered the system, outshined by the starlight before them.

He then moved to the console and after typing in a password, brought the fortress' interior map to view.

The agricultural blocks were still intact, as were the solar panels and the fusion reactor. The communications block however, was gone, as were the rather weak engine rooms, the docks and the rather meagre small factory.

Well, they didn't to call fellow PUGR remnants, if such a word could be used, to restart this war anyways.

But in short, they were stuck here.

At least they survived. They could live with that encouragement.
[dice]4311[/dice]

A roll of 12 means one degree of brightness. Vote for a side story. Also, remember the main quest vote.

[] This Suspicion of Mine's
[] Less cloudier
[] The Mask

[X] The Mask

I don't really see any reason to change my main vote...

Vote Tally : Legend of Galactic Madoka - Mahou Shoujo Rosenritter Madoka (PMMM/LoGH) | Page 9 | Questionable Questing
##### NetTally 1.5.9

[X] Make an excuse to Father for wandering around late at night.
--[X] Sneak into the Kaname Corporation Tower and go search for anything related to Von Langenstein Pharmaceuticals or Overreach Industries.
No. of Votes: 1
Skelm

[X] Go home.
-[X] Check the news about any possible theft in relations to what you did, but only check local news so nothing can be tracked back to you.
-[X] See if you can find what Pastor Sakura was actively preaching - like an old youtube recording of an actual sermon. Be on the lookout for Kyouko.
-[X] Tell Dad that you'll be late tomorrow as you have an assignment due soon and want to research at the library. And check with him how mother is doing.
-[X] Make plans to return to the hospital tomorrow to see Mrs. Momoe and perhaps get some more information. Reread the journal to see if you missed any details, considering recent research.
Adyen

Total No. of Voters: 2

Side story tally : Legend of Galactic Madoka - Mahou Shoujo Rosenritter Madoka (PMMM/LoGH) | Page 9 | Questionable Questing
##### NetTally 1.5.9

[X] The Mask
Adyen

[X] This Suspicion of Mine's
Slith10

Total No. of Voters: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back