• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Magical Girl? Quest

[X] Well, the App asks you to go this way, so why not? (1 Relationship point spent)
[X] Your walk is silent, and both of you tried to broach the subject but she always stuttered, before blushing furiously, and you aren't exactly sure what to do. (2 Relationship point spent)
[X] Approaches you, before taking your arm then drag you to the school. (Sakuya: Primary stat Tenacity)

Oh, give me 2d6 roll, please. One poster got one chance~

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 2, 2, total 4[/blockquote]

So, how badly did I fuck everything up?

It is not the time to fuck everything yet. Well, kinda. Just roll! Don't be afraid of 'bad' result!
Also, you haven't voted, BFldyq.

[X] Though, you do want to meet with Sakuya. Really, you wonder what happens with her. (2 Relationship point spent)
[X] Your walk is silent, and both of you tried to broach the subject but she always stuttered, before blushing furiously, and you aren't exactly sure what to do. (2 Relationship point spent)
[X] Approaches you, greeting your classmates on the way before nudging you to the school. (Sakuya: Primary stat Charm)

I hadn't voted because I thought it was closed, actually.

[X] Though, you do want to meet with Sakuya. Really, you wonder what happens with her. (2 Relationship point spent)
[X] Approaches you, greeting your classmates on the way before nudging you to the school. (Sakuya: Primary stat Charm)

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 5, 3, total 8[/blockquote]
For the hora.

[me=theweepingman]pokes thread.[/me]
Please give me 2d6.

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 3, 2, total 5[/blockquote]

Vote closed. And partial tie. Well, show us the true path, RNG!

[blockquote]Rolled 1d2 : 1, total 1[/blockquote]

"...so, Aoyama-san, why'd you take this route anyway?" one of your classmate, Ami, asks you.

You smile, stating that the app tells you to take this route, so you figured why not?

"Oh!" another girl, Sumire, says. "Have you ever wonder why it'd asks you to take this route?"

...you admit you're curious, yourself, but it isn't like you have any lead, right?

"I heard this girl from class 2-C doesn't do what it asks!" Miki, a known gossip (though she probably have more friends than you...) says. "And then she lost her pen, just before a quiz!"

Sumire huffs. "Come on, Miki-san," she replies, condescendingly. "Don't you think it's just coincidence?"

Then another girl interjects, telling another story, in which Sumire testily replies, before Miki replies back..

This goes on for a while, and from this, you conclude:

- Almost all request is innocuous.

- It takes little to no effort to fulfill those request.

- Lucky 'things' happened to those that fulfill those request.

At least, that's how the rumour goes. You don't know how to verify it, though.

The conversation halted, however, when you spy Sakuya, standing on the street, scanning the horizon- oh, she sees you.

Sakuya's appearance?
[ ] Write-in.

The first thing she do is, of course, walking toward you, her steps determined, before grabbing your wrist and dragging you to the school. You swore they're cheering, unfortunately you're too busy trying not to fall to hear what your classmates said.

She finally stops some distance away from the school, looking at you, before nodding, faintly blushing, and- wait. She blushes.

Well. This is awkward.

The walk to the school is silence, except for several attempts by you or Sakuya to talk. That goes poorly, because both of aren't sure what to talk. Not to mention the closer you're to the school, the less chance for both of you to resolve your issue without someone overhearing. Though you won't be surprised if there's rumour.

"Ah, Natsuki-chan," Sakuya finally speaks. She turns to you, "Can we met at-"

"Ahem," someone says, and you turn to look at the interloper.

Oh. It is your class president. You're amazed she isn't at the class already. Did she takes the long path?

[ ] Name?
[ ] Appearance?

"As a matter of fact, yes I do," she replies.

[ ] "Did I interrupt something, Sakuya-san?" - Class President, Insight secondary stat.
[ ] "Don't takes too long, Sakuya-san. Class' almost started." - Class President, Tenacity secondary stat.

"Ah, nevermind then, I have stuff to do-" and then Sakuya shows her physical prowess. Sometimes, you swore she can actually stops the time.

"That kid is hopeless," the president shakes her head, before turns to you. "Don't be late, okay?"

You nod, and before hearing a chime from your phone.

++++TASK COMPLETE. THANK YOU FOR YOUR PARTICIPATION.++++

Well, there's that. You wonder what that means. Maybe you should investigate that later?

For now, though, you have school. What do you want to do? Choose maximum two.

[ ] Pay attention to class.
- Self-explanatory, will makes you especially attentive during the class. You don't strictly need this, since you have great Insight, but every bits helps, right?

[ ] Socialize with [Group].
- Right now, you can only socializing with your Class. This will help you if you need something from your classmate - as well as unlocking group Sheet for your class.

[ ] Socialize with [Person]?
- Like with group, except with person.

[ ] Find new person to Socialize
- You still have decent amount of Relationship point saved, which will greatly aid you in making new Relationship. Yes, you can try making relationship with your teacher.

[ ] Investigate [Topic]?
- You'll run around, investigating whatever it is while you are on the school. So, your main information would be rumour mill and library, but you'll be surprised what you can find.

[ ] Fulfill request.
- Fulfilling Exchange's request is a good way to gain Karma, but doing so can help people in advancing their plots or, well, fulfilling their Motivation. You won't know vast majority of them, though, so they may or may not relevant to your interest.

[ ] Write-in?
- For everything else, ask Tanuki!

[X] Sakura's appearance
- [X]
fba43ec525e63d690206b97fcdbcfaae4ef0a38c.jpg

[X] Classpresident Name: Yuki Manaka
[X] CP Appearance:
- [X]
c4adcaaac64bf3ebfa86cbe4548621f2b67384eb.jpg

[X] "Did I interrupt something, Sakuya-san?" - Class President, Insight secondary stat.

[X] Socialize with [Sakura]

[X] Sakuya's appearance

[X] Name?
-[X] Ryouko Asakura

[X] Appearance

[X] "Did I interrupt something, Sakuya-san?" - Class President, Insight secondary stat.

[X] Socialize with [The Class President]

[X] Socialize with [Sakuya]

You would not believe how hard it was to find two images from two different series that had similar outfits.

[me=theweepingman]pokes the thread.[/me]
Some more votes before I bring out coin, please.

Ryouko Asakura, really?

[X] Redon for everything But Ryouko Asakura
-[X] Name Meisei Hitsugi

[blockquote]Rolled 1d2 : 2, total 2[/blockquote]
1 for Darkened, 2 for Redon. Unless there're new vote?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back