• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

My Little Devourlord Can't Be This Cute!

Created at
Index progress
Hiatus
Watchers
Recent readers

Peace

Quiet

Solitude

You had wanted these things for so long. To put an end to the endless...

Master of Squirrel-fu

The Original
Peace

Quiet

Solitude

You had wanted these things for so long. To put an end to the endless stream of experience and noise that assailed you.

You were once a hero, a savior, on an epic journey to correct a 200 year old mistake. Had grown, had laughed, had cried, had loved. Only for a year later to lose it all, to have the world reset back to the beginning to do it once again.

Yet even within this endless repitition you still developed, evolved, and prospered. The experience from the past following you back to the begining but still cursed to repeat the same story for all eternity. Yet as your power grew so did you madness.

The disonisence resonated and cascaded, the fault lines in time, the flaws in reality continuing to grow until it reached a it's crusendo and the world crumbled. And you Deviored

You had killed, you had tortured, You created a literal Hell on Haephnes, and cast the entirety of existence into the uncaring infinite void to put it all to a stop.

You, once a savior, then a devil, and finally "The One Above God" had succeeded silencing the world.

[Q]I'm Bored

As it turned out "eternity" was much longer than you had thought especially when time doesn't flow. 5 minutes or 100 million years it was all the same now to you. While different from before nothing ever changed in this abyss you found yourself in after the end. Over and over again simply staring at nothing, doing nothing. Monotony couldn't even begin to cover it. Stagnation didn't come any closer. There exist no words to describe the sheer amount of... nothing in a manner mortal minds could truly comprehend. It's simply nothing happening. Literally! You're the only thing in existence currently there is no "time" as it is conceived by mortals, nor "space" outside of what you occupy. There were no sensations, Sight, nor smell, nor sound, nor touch, just a void. You are entirely blind in this abyss.

This was not what you had wanted, or maybe it was. You wanted everything to end but didn't wish to cease yourself.

Perhaps this is you punishment for your actions, sent from one hellish purgatory to another. No mater how much you sleep you will still spend infinitely more time awake, making the option essentially worthless.

You are alone with yourself.

[X] Sleep.
[X] Let your mind wander.

Re: My Little Devoirlord Can't Be This Cute

Doing it after all?

[X] Roamin' roamin' roamin' get yo mind a roamin'

Almost as bad as idle hands! >:D

Last edited by a moderator:

This is based off an idea I gave in the idea thread.

You are Revya. You've experienced every single route and facet of Soul Nomad through endless repetition of time. After so long the inconsistencies of Gameplay and story segregation built up and you went insane [Demon Path]. The first times you simply wished for freedom and trust, but eventually you killed simply because you could. In the end even destruction lost it's glamor and you ended it all. You devoured all the souls of Haephnes, then the souls of the Overseers. And in the blackness of a place outside reality you found Asur and eat him too. Inside your stomach is all that has been and all the could be. Now you must wait, either to sleep or watch until eternity itself dies.

Or until something more interesting happens~

(x) I wonder what it would be like if I slept for a long, long time. Nothing exists anymore, and yet, the universe is so very, very big, that maybe it could happen anyway?

Here's hoping it's like Makai Kingdom out there.

Guile said:
(x) I wonder what it would be like if I slept for a long, long time. Nothing exists anymore, and yet, the universe is so very, very big, that maybe it could happen anyway?

Here's hoping it's like Makai Kingdom out there.

You have no idea how much I want that to be true Guile.

[X] Sleep
The PC says that id doesn't do anything, but the GM gives the option. So why not try it?
If something happens, it will alleviate the PC's boredom.

And if it really doesn't do anything, we can always "let our mind wander", as the next action.

Sleep.

You would wish to sleep. To not have to exist here.

But you can't. It would make no difference. You would spend just as much time asleep as awake, which is infinite. Only the point of sleep was to pass time, it would be pointless. Unless you were to sleep eternally, to in essence end yourself prematurely, you would exist, but you would not be conscious nor ever would be again. To sleep until even the void died. It would be easy to do it, and there would be no one to judge, no one to know, if you decided to let the eons pass you by unaware.

But you won't. You would not go silently, to let it end in such an anticlimactic way.

You are the Child of Median, Partner of Gig, World Eater, Devoirlord, the last monument to the universe you once loved and hated as proof they existed. You. Are. Revya! The biggest of the bads, the grandest of the grand, killer of gods eternal, and devourer of the world!

You will live, and you will wait out the void yourself and prove you could outlast even eternity. Such pathetic concepts as death are of no concern to one such as you.

You would simply have to amuse yourself in this void until it finally crumbled under your mighty will.

You mind wanders...

[Q]I wish Gig were here.

You don't regret the decision to eat him. It had not only greatly boosted your power and given you his memories, but you two had become one. You both had been so close in both body and soul, it was really the next most logical step. Still, you miss the conversation. Ah good times~.

[Q]...Now I want a hotpod.
~~~​

[Q]I wonder if Kanan and Thorndyke ever did it...

The though simply popped into your head. You had been reminiscing on various oddities and such in your life for so long it's hard to recall another state of being. You pondered your most amusing vassals, Kanan had been quite fond of the knight even before his decent to madness. And afterward, while you had not spent much time conscious around them Gig's memories filled in that they had become quite... close. Still Kanan was a man.

[Q]...Why does that thought only seem to excite me more?

~~~​

[Q]Mahna Mahna~ do do dododo

Eventually even you who had lived countless lives would run out of material. This tended to happen every so often, you'd simply just blather nonsense until you forgot you had ever pondered on your life. You had done this countless times and every time it seemed that the bouts of madness would both extend and shorten their lengths. Odd, but you'd been at this so long you barely perceived the passage of time anymore.

[Q]Mahna Mahna~ do- huh?

Then something changed. You became aware. After an infinite time of simply going through the motions awareness simply came back. Something was... tugging at you. A tug here, a tug there. Hundreds, thousands, perhaps millions of little tugs on yourself in a span of time so short you almost could consider them instantaneous. You simply sped up.

They came in shorter intervals then, with pauses between them growing in distance. There was no pattern you could discern, it simply just was.

This... this was interesting. It was something far more than exciting that you can remember experiencing since your entrapment. You wanted, needed more.

And as if in response you felt something. Another tug, this time far greater. Not more powerful or harder than others but simply greater. The vacuum around you seemed to vibrate. Cracks, flaws, faults began to form in the void.

Light!

Freedom!

Something seemed to echo across your entire being. A name? You don't understand. But the sirens call of freedom still exists. Something forms 'in front' of you.

[X] Rush towards the light. FREEDOM!
[X] Be cautious.

Last edited by a moderator:

Re: My Little Devoirlord Can't Be This Cute!

[X] Be cautious.

[QQ] DEMON BLAST!

[X] Be cautious.

[X] Be cautious.

(x) After ten thousand years I'm free! And I've got a craving for hotpods!

FREEDOM!

The very thought is intoxicating! You could simply just wallow in just that and be satiated. But your not one to simply settle. No you have to have it all! You want more and you will take it!

You rush. You will yourself closer as fast as possible. You push, pull, and twist space that has now come into being to fling yourself at your goal in a mad rush. You thrust your hand forward into the green light. You grab it, and it grabs you, just as eager to devour you as you are it. It doesn't matter this was new. You have no fear of entrapment, not simply because anything would be better than the dullness here but because the very thought is laughable. Even if it did eat you, you are Revya The Fucking Devourlord! You'd rip your way out it's gullet into freedom. Or perhaps devour your devourer from the inside?

You jump in.

You're under assault. You eyes long used to blackness blinded by light, nose burning from the scents in the air, skin crawling from the new feelings of warmth, wind, even gravity. All the things you'd never notice by simply existing struck with more force than any god.

WIND! SUN! GRASS!

Oh god how you missed the little things. You just lie back and soak it in, every sense you remember getting flooded by the new rush of information and confused. Some you don't recall ever even having overload your brain. ...You love every second of it.

And then it explodes.

[Q]...The hell?

It doesn't hurt. Just kind of tickles. You felt the pull again though so that's something odd.

Smoke obscures your vision. You snap your fingers, unnecessary but you do love theatrics, and it clears as a your power simply pushes everything away. Now you're in a crater. ...perhaps a bit too much power.

You hear voices. Talking, shouting, all gibberish to your ears. You don't need to know what their saying, all you need to know is that someone is there.

A summoning? You don't very much like where that could mean...

[X]Whelp, time to kill everything again!
[X]Whelp, time to see what the hell is going on!
[X]Whelp, time for a snack!
[X]Whelp, to [Write in]!

noooooooooo not louiseeeeeeeeeeeeee go away no one likes you

{X} Kill

To be different once in a while. ... or not, really...

The set up was so obvious I'm surprise nobody commented on it earlier.

Really guys ? Just like that ? Gonna be a short quest, that's for sure.

[X] Whelp, time to see what the hell is going on!

Deathwings said:
Really guys ? Just like that ? Gonna be a short quest, that's for sure.
Considering without going the 'character development' route, that it would be a short quest regardless? Yeah, we kinda foot to helglakia's ants. Unless the GM goes the 'SUDDENLY ATROPHIED LEVELS AND HELGLAKIA POWER BOOST'.

[X]Whelp, to sex up the red head that just summoned you!

[X] Whelp, time to sleep.

We chose not to sleep to show we could outlast the void. We've now successfully outlasted the void. We have earned this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back