• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

My Little Devourlord Can't Be This Cute!

Update please? I want to see the vast chorus of Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu- at the vatican and clocktower. Because they will go into full over drive to try and contain this. You cannot contain Revya.

please post an update. in other news
[X] Introduce yourself to the world. Tell them who's the boss now.

imposter36 said:
please post an update. in other news
[X] Introduce yourself to the world. Tell them who's the boss now.
Really? You decided to make this your first post? It's usually considered good manners to not post in a thread that hasn't had any activity for almost a year.

Selias said:
Really? You decided to make this your first post? It's usually considered good manners to not post in a thread that hasn't had any activity for almost a year.

Funny thing is, my first post is also a Necro to an SB quest. :-[

Last edited by a moderator:
Selias said:

sorry. I'm new here and I'm not really sure what constitutes good and bad manners on these sites. i just kinda hoped i could get this to continue.

imposter36 said:
sorry. I'm new here and I'm not really sure what constitutes good and bad manners on these sites. i just kinda hoped i could get this to continue.
Well, it's not really that big of a problem. Honestly, I had forgotten about this quest. It's nice to read it again.

Well, I may as well post my ideas for this quest now that it has been necroed. We start spawning underground dungeons, complete with monster spawners and whatnot. They start off low level, but they gradually level up and whatnot. Killing them causes gains in power. Actually, killing anything and anyone now causes gains in power. Doing it in unique, stylish and hard to repeat ways gets you a better bonus. So a serial killer who is creative and stylish can grind his way up into having fabulous magical powers. Feature, not bug.

Then there will be events where minibosses try to takeover particular cities or subjugate particular heroes, with whatever is happening televised on tv. Gil's treasury will be used as prizes among all the dungeons for loot. Gold can be spent on various stuff, and looted NP can be slowly learned about and maybe even mastered if the idiots using them are impressive enough.

Basicly, Gilgamesh would be thanking us if it wasn't for the dick move we pull with the treasury. Mankind will become awesome or die trying. Many of them will die trying. We can compile a highlights reel of the most amusing deaths and play them on every tv of the world.

Robotninja said:
Well, I may as well post my ideas for this quest now that it has been necroed. We start spawning underground dungeons, complete with monster spawners and whatnot. They start off low level, but they gradually level up and whatnot. Killing them causes gains in power. Actually, killing anything and anyone now causes gains in power. Doing it in unique, stylish and hard to repeat ways gets you a better bonus. So a serial killer who is creative and stylish can grind his way up into having fabulous magical powers. Feature, not bug.

Then there will be events where minibosses try to takeover particular cities or subjugate particular heroes, with whatever is happening televised on tv. Gil's treasury will be used as prizes among all the dungeons for loot. Gold can be spent on various stuff, and looted NP can be slowly learned about and maybe even mastered if the idiots using them are impressive enough.

Basicly, Gilgamesh would be thanking us if it wasn't for the dick move we pull with the treasury. Mankind will become awesome or die trying. Many of them will die trying. We can compile a highlights reel of the most amusing deaths and play them on every tv of the world.

can we do this? I feel very excited about this idea.

We can if the GM decides to revive it.

Plus imagine the endbringer types we can make. A guy who assumes direct control over a group of 100 12 year olds in a city and turbo boosts them into uber death machines, taking away all their morals, restraint, and making them view non turbo boosted as nothing but toys. Utterly adorable when they are not being psychotic.

The name of the game is that although we are not exactly being fair, we are giving mankind a good fighting chance if they can tap into their inner heroism. We want entertainment, slaughter without resistance is so dull, after all.

imposter36 said:
There isn't much to it really. Just don't be an ass, which is a general rule for interacting with others so meh, and don't post in a thread over to weeks old (two weeks since the last post).

Beyond that my first post was also a necro, and even veterans end up doing it sometimes by accident, although we usually get the pitchforks and torches for non-newbies that necro, especially the ones that do it on purpose.

Twas a good Quest.
Would have gotten rather complicated and interesting if that were the real Haruhi too.

imposter36 said:

Not a Problem, can happen to anyone.

You know, now that I am rereading the first page, I am seeing this and from the description, I am totally seeing a (Warning: Spoiler from the newest volume of "A Certain Magical Index")) Kamijou Touma who went apeshit after going through torture by Othinus for so Long and then somehow managed to kill her and inadvertedly destroyed all of existence.

Oh my I'd almost forgotten about this. Even had a good chunk written for the next part, then I got distracted by the shiny. I'd start continuing it today but a little busy with something imediate. Hopefully I'll remember to start again tomorrow.

That's good looking forward to this continuing.

Master of Squirrel-fu said:
Oh my I'd almost forgotten about this. Even had a good chunk written for the next part, then I got distracted by the shiny. I'd start continuing it today but a little busy with something imediate. Hopefully I'll remember to start again tomorrow.

Does that mean we should Necro this regularly to remember you that it is still here? :D

Robotninja said:

This! This is a good plan lets do it.

Also why did no one tell me about this quest it's hilarious and entertaining as hell.

Master of Squirrel-fu said:
Woah this actually worked? That's pretty awesome actually. I'm excited now!

Don't forget the give Rin a Crimson Tear of her mom to study. (Don't tell her it's her mom till much later, of course)

Robotninja said:
Don't forget the give Rin a Crimson Tear of her mom to study. (Don't tell her it's her mom till much later, of course)
How ? No, seriously, how ? The process of creating a Crimson Tear is pretty damn involved and long, even for Revya, and in case you forgot, Rin's mom is already long dead. Her Soul has probably already been recycled by the NASU-verse version of the reincarnation cycle.

I just thought of something is Revya's thought process different enough to create a Reality Marble.

Deathwings said:
How ? No, seriously, how ? The process of creating a Crimson Tear is pretty damn involved and long, even for Revya, and in case you forgot, Rin's mom is already long dead. Her Soul has probably already been recycled by the NASU-verse version of the reincarnation cycle.
No it isn't. You can create crimson tears just by dying with sufficient will. Plus Revya has eaten a canon time traveller. In short, if she wants to make her mom a crimson tear because it will be hilarious to tell Rin that she has been doing mad science on her mom's soul all this time after several months, than damn it, she is going to do it.

well, just found this, saw the summoning bit, expected the obvious. then saw the picture of castor and laughed and laughed and laughed.

You played me like a fool good sir, and I liked it.

well done.

11ragk1.jpg

Robotninja said:
Can we have a renewal here? Please?

Trust me a continuation would be very much appreciated ( continued until a satisfying conclusion would be the crystallization of all my hopes,dreams, and happiness.) but I don't think that will be happening unfortunately.

Omake
Rin was not a happy magus.

Rin wasn't even an ambivalent magus.

Rin was an unhappy magus. A very unhappy magus.

She marched down the street well ahead of her little enterague, and most importantly away from the source of her displeasure. Rin's marching stopped when she no longer heard the sound of foot steps behind her. For several moments she refused to look back. If she did she was fairly sure she'd give herself a stroke. ...again.

"Emiya," She called back while looking forward, "If you don't get your... friend moving I swear death will be preferable to what I will do to you."

After nearly a minute the foot steps returned and Rin continued her march down the dark creepy street towards the dark creepy church. Really, how rude could the duo be? She was only leading them there because she needed to head to the church in the first place. It was a simple bit a common courtesy, she was only doing it because it was convenient and no other reason!

Still, thinking of the church only aggravated her more reminding her of her rather lack luster performance in this once in a life time event. Day one, already out. The fact that she was techincally the second eliminated didn't much sooth the shameful sting of failure. If she could turn around without exploding in rage she'd shoot the target of her ire quite a glare. Emiya was at best a 3rd rate magus, yet somehow the boy had against all odds and common sense summoned a hero ridiculous quality. Sabers were already the strongest class, but Rin was certain that the redhead (the servant not Emiya) was in a class all her own.

She and her Archer had arrived only just in time to witness a black light shoot into the sky out of the Emiya courtyard. She'd later been told that the little redheaded servant had done so by pointed at the airborn Lancer with the sharp end of her sword. Rin looked up at the sky and the crescent moon hanging overhead. It should have been full, less than an hour ago it had been. Rin esitmated about 90 percent of the moon had been vaporized, she was fairly sure that would have some consequences later. In the mean time she stepped up to the church door and knocked.

After a wait, just long enough to annoy but not enough that one would turn away, the door opened to reveal that damned Fake Priest with his fake smile. Pleasentries were given and he gestured for her to enter. She did the same with her trailing acquaintances. She showed them to the center of the church where the priest would explain the situation to Emiya and his friend. But rather than stop the smaller girl continued walking, shoving past both rin and shirou to stand in front of Kotomine with a nasty glare. The priest only offered his usual smug grin in return. Rin paled.

"You," she growled out. Her fists clenched and her head lowered.

"Yes?"

"I like you!" The little girl's head shot up with a most manic grin, "Be mine!"

"I refuse."

And instantly the girls expression went from exited to a mix of disgust and disbelief. Rin felt a distinct sense of impending DOOM! "Uh, Kirei I think you should"

"Why not?" The little girl stamped her foot and glared up at the priest petulantly, "Being my husband would be awesome!"

"I'm afraid I'm a man of the cloth," The priest 'soothed', "And those who vow to serve the church are not allowed to marry."

The girl stared at him for a moment before nodding and turning around to walk out the door. After a few moments no one was sure what to do before Rin recalled why they were there in the first place. It'd probably be easier to take care of with out the little annoyance.

Kirei was in the middle of mocking Emiya-kun about his life choices when the door slammed open. In the archway stood the girl who had exited a few minutes prior. She walked up to the priest a threw a large hat at his feet. The headware, once white and fancy was not soaked in gore. Rin could only stare at the rather famous piece of clothing.

"Your church should not have denied me," She announced, "But now there is nothing to stop you from being mine!"

"Sadly that is still impossible," Kirei did not look intimidated, rather he didn't look any more concerned about the situation than he ever was, "You see while my vows were to the church I am but a humble servant of God."

The girl stared at him for a moment.

"I see." Rin felt a chill go down to her soul at those words. The girl once again walked outside. Within moments the brunette's prediction of Terrible Things, was proven correct as a horrible screech asailed all their ears and the ground quacked, she swore it even got a little darker ouside. After a minute the chaos stopped and soon after the girl walked back in, her sword unshiethed and bloody.

"I have murdered your god," Wow, that was somehow even more horrifying that what Rin'd first thought it would be, "By right I now own you, You are mine!"

The priest just smiled down at her.

"I'm gay."

And then the world burned.

Oh gods.

That was hilarious. I get the feeling Kirei was intentionally trolling there, though. Especially at the end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back