• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Naruto Est Imperare Orbi Universo (Dio Quest)

[X] Formally. "Good evening, Hokage-sama."

[X] Formally. "Good evening, Hokage-sama."

FurikoMaru said:
Yep, guilt, a fondness for children, the fact that you're a pretty well-behaved kid and your natural charisma mean he's gonna like ya regardless.
Would we be on better terms with him, if we called him "Grandfather?"

Isn't it kind of obvious that one boosts our relationship, while the other increases the guilt?

What's this, Furiko running a Jojo quest? Oh! My! God! /Joseph
My knowledge of Naruto ain't that great, so I'll try to contribute to the Jojo side of things.
Since I doubt that we'll come across a Stone Mask easily, Hamon might be a better alternative. Having superhuman vampire feats is kinda moot when everyone also has superhuman ninja feats, while that fatal weakness to sunlight remains.

If we do decide to use Hamon, remember that Dio was able to use Hermit Purple in Stardust Crusaders, meaning we could get our hands on extendible Ropevines that are able to channel Hamon Energy through them. As a guess, I suppose we could also channel ninja energy through them, or maybe use them to whip around kunai. Either way, we also have the potential to unlock the feats of Part 3 Joseph. Remember that damaged sustained to Hermit Purple doesn't affect the user, and that Hermit Purple's divination feats should not be underestimated.

Our biggest issue would be to focus on speed, speed, speed. Hamon training should help with our endurance. (Joseph was said to be able to sprint for 100km/62miles without stopping when completeing his Ripple training.) Speed should be our top priority, as that will allow us to get our opponents into The World's range, which is rather short, IIRC. The World's stated range is A, but we never actually see it move beyond 10m (C rank, IIRC) which means it's either an error, or the range of The World's time stop (all the way out into space, as said by Araki.)

Since Joseph's Hamon tricks were almost nil in Part 3; All Dio really learned from Joseph is that it can be channeled through Hermit Purple, which leaves us at drawing from the well of Jonathan and Zepelli, which are frankly, dissapointing compared to their grandchildren. All Dio would know how to do with Hamon is Overdrives, channelling through objects, and healing from the feats in part 1. Dio is pretty much ignorant of all the Hamon feats Joseph did in part II.

I want to keep a nice balance between guilt and boosting our relationship, think of it like a shadow, a nice balance makes the guilt hit harder since we're more familiar with him. Much like how your average person would prioritize the suffering of their nephiew or niece over some unknown kid in a third world country.

Also, props to Furiko for the Sean Zepelli refrence from PB Abriged.

EDIT: I forgot that I actually have a Naruto/Dio crossover picture in my Jojo folder, I'll post it right now.

[X] "Hokage-sama."

Your bow involves more of your neck than your back, but shinobi don't set much store by such things, as far as you can tell.

"Naruto," the old man says, smiling, "would you like to have dinner with me? We can eat at whichever restaurant you like."

[X] Ask to go to the kaiseki restaurant in the high street. Perhaps the gourmet food in this country is more palatable.

[X] Agree to whichever restaurant he'd originally planned on taking you; you're more likely to get what you want out of him if he's in familiar territory.

[X] "Can we stay in? No one cooks better than Utako." Long term exposure to the woman should make him understand exactly why it's unacceptable for you to remain in her care. He'd have to be an idiot not to notice how much she despises you.

[X] Agree to whichever restaurant he'd originally planned on taking you; you're more likely to get what you want out of him if he's in familiar territory.

[X] "Can we stay in? No one cooks better than Utako." Long term exposure to the woman should make him understand exactly why it's unacceptable for you to remain in her care. He'd have to be an idiot not to notice how much she despises you.

I'd say go ritzy, but right now I think it would come off as a kid wanting to eat somewhere grown-up, and if our palate didn't approve then we'd look even more childish.
At least, that's just how I'd see it.

I don't want to tip our hand too soon, let's continue to pretend to be the perfect little son he never had.

[X] Errybody gotta eat right

The portly woman who greets you at the door of the restaurant gushes effusively as she leads the pair of you to your table. If you were a real child you have no doubt you would be very disturbed to hear someone with that many chins tell you they want to just eat you all up.

When you've ordered and settled into your seats, the Hokage spends a few minutes making small talk before getting down to business.

"Raccoon tells me you made a friend a few days ago."

You nod. "Shikamaru. Not a very talkative chap, but interesting."

The old man bites his lip, clearly amused by your ironic quip despite not realizing it was intentional.

"Would you like to see more of him?" he asks. "I've had a discussion with his mother, and she's agreed to tutor you along with Owl in preparation for the Academy alongside her son, if you're interested."

[X] Of course you're interested! This is your foot in the door at last.

[X] "Is there a reason I can't attend the Academy now, sir?" You're curious about the exact details of the villagers' distrust; if they truly can sense your intentions you need to find out before you set any more complicated plans in motion.

[X] Hm. If you spend part of the day on training in ninjutsu you'll have less time to spend on any side projects. Better to turn it down for now.

Yet more evidence that the Akimichi are cannibals.

[X] "Is there a reason I can't attend the Academy now, sir?" You're curious about the exact details of the villagers' distrust; if they truly can sense your intentions you need to find out before you set any more complicated plans in motion.

We managed to act like the perfect child for 7 years while growing up in England. In the mean time, we already have The World to practice with, and we can also try experimenting with Hamon now that we're not a Vampire any more. right now we're in good standing with a dictator of a military superpower, no need to ruin a good thing by being hasty.

So we wait, build up our strength with our Stand, we can explore the power Jonathan used against us as well, while building up political support and gathering devoted followers.

Last edited by a moderator:

Being around the Nara family will be a bit of a danger, but it should be worth it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back