• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Only Human (Goddess of Victory NIKKE SI)

Smol White did not think like this from what we seen in Re: Dash

...But it definitively fits what we saw of her in Overzone.

Still, we know what Oswald said in canon. And we still have a blank for just WTF happened to Cinderella since she wasn't flat out corrupted before she met anybody.

Things have truly gone off the rails. And at the rate things are going, if Modernia shows up and gets taken back, she is almost certainly a candidate for being a real hostage as opposed to the wink and nudge that did happen.

...But why doesn't Rapi know Red? She did meet her as a MP Nikke...

Ah, playing Red Ash and not going through chapt 26 is really a movie with key frames missing

Still, we know what Oswald said in canon. And we still have a blank for just WTF happened to Cinderella since she wasn't flat out corrupted before she met anybody.
I'm guessing with both Anderson and Joe, there's more tactical flexibility in deploying Goddess. Joe could've reached Cinderella and extracted her before the assault that corrupted her happened. Considering a modern-day Heretic knows of Joe, I'm sure he's been a thorn in their side.
...But why doesn't Rapi know Red? She did meet her as a MP Nikke...
This wasn't covered in Red Ash, and Chapter 26 didn't mention much. We'll need another Goddess event to know what happened between Red and Rapi. So I'm guessing Baka is winging this portion.

Funny enough, it was

Specifically the Hard Mode ending, you see Red meeting Rapi after waking up from a nap. We don't know anything else, but we know for certain that they were two separate entities at some point

Though as for Cinderella... well... I have a feeling a tragedy happened

Funny enough, it was

Specifically the Hard Mode ending, you see Red meeting Rapi after waking up from a nap. We don't know anything else, but we know for certain that they were two separate entities at some point
Right, we see Red Hood had dozed off and decades had passed.

MP Rapi is fighting a Rapture nearby after her squad was wiped.

Red assists and asks Rapi about what's going on...

And that's it. Basically a cliffhanger. I'm not even sure if O.Z. happened while Red was sleeping.

(I also suspect Oswald is Chatterbox, but that's a personal theory.)

Right, we see Red Hood had dozed off and decades had passed.

MP Rapi is fighting a Rapture nearby after her squad was wiped.

Red assists and asks Rapi about what's going on...

And that's it. Basically a cliffhanger. I'm not even sure if O.Z. happened while Red was sleeping.

(I also suspect Oswald is Chatterbox, but that's a personal theory.)

Admittedly it's not much. But we are given evidence that Rapi isn't just Red with Amnesia. Though how they ended up in one body... or if they even are in that body is still not explained yet.

So that part needs to be explained. Though Andersen isn't a reliable narrator nor is Ingrid in regards to Rapi, so how Baka wings this is still very flexible at this juncture

Well, that settles the status of Red then.

On another note,
Between RedAsh and OverZone it was explicitly stated that Snow went through a Mind Switch, it's part of what Memory of Goddess is about: Remembering her old memories.

I suppose I was more referencing how Snow hasn't seemed to have departed even more despite the second Switch. White Memory made that pretty obvious at the time after all

Oh man, oh boy butterfly be flappin its wings! Snow didn't mention eden or Dorothy so im guessing she aint gonna tell her anything which would make Doro absolutely livid when she finds out [insert Doro memes here] :V
The Commander wakes up in the dead of night, mouth dry. As he goes to check his fridge, he finds that yes, once again Anis drank all the soda, and Belorta once more switched all the water with saltwater as a prank and forgot to change it back. But as he approaches his door, he hears... faint, nearly silent footsteps outside.

Sigh. He knew who it was. Pressing the panel to open the door, he closes his eyes in case the Assassin had any surprises for him, to "keep him on his toes" or something similar.

"D, can you please refrain from-... Hello?"

D wasn't there. Nor K, for that matter. Nor Maiden, nor Belorta and Mica, nor any of the usual stalkers or people who would usually be on-duty.

Feeling like he was missing something, but a crawling feeling moving up his spine regardless, the Commander closes his door and turns around, only to freeze at seeing a flash of pink hair framing gleaming purple eyes. As his eyes adjust, he sees what snuck into his room more clearly.

Doro- no, it wasn't Dorothy, that much was obvious. Dorothy wasn't a foot tall, wouldn't have snuck into his room like this, and wouldn't stare at him with her fists raised - she was far too refined to do something 'barbaric' as use her fists.

But rather than fear for his life... his blood boils. This thing, this little gremlin sneaking around in the night looking to fight him... it couldn't stop him from sleeping again. He was going back to bed even if his life depended on it.

Matching the gremlin-like Chibi Dorothy that had snuck into his room's pose, fists up and ready to fight, the Commander furrows his brow in kind and squares up, challenging it by saying:

commander_and_dorothy_goddess_of_victory_nikke_drawn_by_malachite_27346__sample-58ad79fe25524d2cb9af1995338f7e99.png

Hmm, interesting, very interesting. Of course this makes me wonder just why Red Hood suddenly treated him that differently.

After all that is one hell of a change all of a sudden.

Also, at this point it sounds like Joe will go fucking thermo nuclear when he hears how the central goverment betrayed his old team.

Suffice to say that I am very eager to see more and try to figure out what the hell happened even.

I vote that they just drop the CG out into the world and let the Raptures solve the issue.

Plottwist: The CG is so vile that even the Raptures don't want anything to do with them.

Hmm, interesting, very interesting. Of course this makes me wonder just why Red Hood suddenly treated him that differently.

I thought that bit was because she was corrupted and knew that eventually she'd die so in her last moments she wanted the good bye to hurt less so she distanced herself.

I have been being very blatant about that fact that Rapi is Red Hood, and has always been Red Hood in Only Human.

Let my man cook, he's making some Michelin level plot.

Chapter 28 - Blood in the Water
===
Chapter 28 - Blood in the Water
===

The following day, Joe was woken up by an alert from his phone, and checking it revealed a message from-

[How much?]

Syuen.

That caused the Commander's brow to furrow heavily, to which he replied, [What?]

[How much is she paying you?]
Syuen elucidated. [I'll double it.]

Joe paused, blinked, then his brain kicked back into high gear and at once, he was immediately done with this day. Without missing a beat, he sent a message to Ingrid instead of replying to the CEO of Missilis. [Syuen is trying to poach me from you.]

Several moments passed before he got a reply. [Of course the little dumbass is. Wardress apparently gave you a glowing review, attributed driving Chatterbox off to your command instead of reporting on the intervention of the Pilgrim. She tried to buy your 'contract' off of me directly, and I told her to shove it. Tell her off however you see fit.]

Well then…

[I looked into the squad they have assigned to you,] Syuen continued messaging Joe, eliciting a roll of his eyes. ['Counters,' a rag-tag mish-mash of Nikkes from different manufacturers, one of which is an Absolute has-been, some no-name never-will-be fresh out of Elysion boot camp, and a Tetra Line fashion model reject, of all things? Don't you think that's a bit beneath you? With simulation scores and a deployment record like yours, Ingrid can't even have the decency to give you command of Absolute? I think that's pretty insulting. I'll give you limited command of Matis, the best the Ark as to offer. You think you're toppling Tyrants now? Just imagine if you had the might of Matis backing you! You'd be rich and famous in weeks!]

Instead of replying, Joe just set the phone down, rolled over, and growled at the ceiling. Not even because of Syuen, but because mornings should go explode forever.

Eventually, he clambered out of bed and went about the process of getting dressed, checking his phone, then setting it right back down every time he saw it was another message from Syuen.

[Hey! Answer me! I'm a busy woman, you know!]

[Do you have any idea how lucky you are to have me extending this offer to you directly?]

[I know you're reading these! I can see the 'message read' indicator on my end! You'd better not DARE leave me on read you little-]

Silencing his phone, Joe proceeded downstairs for breakfast.

"So," a new, prideful and haughty girly voice called out as Joe finally reached the bottom of the stairs, having decided that the exercise of climbing and descending them would be better for his health in the long term. "This is the 'amazing' new Commander I've heard so much about?"

By all the blessings of sweet baby Buddha, Joe was grateful that he had been holding onto the stairwell's guardrail when he looked up and noticed the young woman standing in the hallway of the Command Centre's ground floor. She seemed to be bracing against some unseen force, arms crossed beneath her modestly well-endowed chest. Long, shapely legs spread wide, anchoring her to the ground as though expecting to meet resistance where she stood.

Several things had run through Joe's mind when he laid eyes on the new girl - first and foremost at a glance was 'Hatsune Miku!?'

Second, was Christ alive, she's fucking gorgeous. That pose, that posture, the cocky grin on her face…

Absurdly long pale blue hair was tied up in a pair of high, silken twintails that ended in glamorous drilled curls which reached her knees. That hair framed a pair of large, expressive golden eyes which themselves were bordered with thick, perfectly tailored eyelashes that emphasized the great amount of care she put into her looks. A fair, soft face gently tapered down into a dainty chin, and atop her crown rested a white and black military cap accentuated with gold.

Her full-sleeved one-piece bodysuit was much the same - tightly hugging her figure, the stark whites, blacks, and golds created the impression of a naval uniform - though, most naval uniforms didn't tend to terminate mid-way down the upper thigh, strategically leaving a good four inches of exposed and skin with visible squish between the uniform's integrated shorts and the zip-up oily black leather thigh-high boots with what had to be four-fucking-inch heels. Startlingly, strikingly, gloriously, despite wearing absurd four-inch heels… she had to be three inches shorter than an already teeny-tiny Rapi. Joe would be able to easily rest his chin atop her crown, if he so chose. In fact, if she went barefoot, he'd have to squat to do so!

And her midsection, Jesus fucking Christ, why were so many of the girls Joe met in this world so damned curvaceous?

She was about- or, no, she was literally one step away from being his platonic ideal of a woman, at least in terms of looks, Joe had to admit.

Needless to say, given that he was kind of a dumbass, after getting a good look at her, he just wound up standing there staring for way longer than was probably acceptable. Which made it all the stranger when it occurred to him that she wasn't saying anything either… In fact. She seemed to have the same, exact expression on her face that he did. Staring right back at him, just as dumbly wide-eyed.

Surprisingly, it was Joe that wound up breaking the stalemate. "U-uh…" he started like a total goon.

"P-Privaty!" with a jump, the twin-tailed beauty sharply cried out, eyes somehow widening even further beyond the point they had been. "R-representing Triangle!"

Triangle, and… "Ah, I've heard of you," Joe started, to which Privaty immediately started preening.

"Of course you have!" she declared, gorgeously flipping her hair like a proper anime noblewoman. "Everyone has heard of Triangle. It's difficult to not have heard of the best of the best! And Triangle makes the best look like a mere runner-up!"

…Damn it, overconfidence was cute. "EG mentioned that you had her taking notes on us," Joe noted. "Decided to come and check out the competition yourself, huh?"

"'Competition?'" Privaty looked almost offended, narrowing her eyes at Joe in an accusatory manner. "What 'competition?' What's there to compete with?"

"Rapi?" Joe remarked, crossing his arms and leaning against the landing wall. He remembered EG's unspoken assertion that Privaty apparently had beef with his squad mate.

At that, Privaty pursed her lips, furrowed her brow, and after a moment sharply upturned her nose at the notion. "Rapi may be impressive, but I'm more impressive. The score is tilted in my favour, as is only natural! I'm a full ten points ahead!" She declared with supreme confidence.

Somehow, that only caused Joe to feel as though it was actually Rapi that was winning their apparent competition by a fair amount. "That so?" he asked, admittedly amused by her posturing, if only because of how… cartoonish it came across. She was trying way too hard, but in a way that struck him as more endearing than annoying. Might that have been because she was pushing like, literally all of his buttons? Maybe. Joe had never claimed to be above being influenced by the looks of girls - he was just quick to get over their looks if they were unpleasant bitches, Eunhwa. "So, if you're not here to scope out Rapi's new squad… actually, right, it sounded like you were here for me, right?"

"A-as if!" Privaty… blushed, suddenly looking the part of a cornered rabbit as she recoiled back a step. "W-why would I be interested in you!?"

"So… you're here for Rapi, then?" Joe pressed, detecting blood in the water and wondering if she was teasable.

"W-why would I be here for Rapi? She's second-rate compared to me! I have no reason to feel inferior to her!" Privaty blatantly lied, also showing her hand despite Joe having made no comment suggesting that she would have reason to feel inferior to Rapi in the first place.

Blood and panicked splashing at that. "So… if you aren't here for 'the amazing new Commander you've heard so much about,' and you're not here to check out the squad, or even Rapi… what brings you to our humble outpost? Sightseeing?"

"That's right!" Privaty quite transparently leapt on the first excuse she was presented. "Just… seeing the sights!"

She went quiet at that, and Joe let that quiet percolate for a few moments. He milked the silence, as Privaty looked visibly uncertain, even increasingly worried. Once he'd given her some time to sweat… "So you're really interested in construction, then?" he asked. "Since there's literally nothing else going on around here. No entertainment, no shopping, not even public utilities…"

At once, Privaty was back to looking the part of the cornered bunny. Glancing around in shock and horror, she glowered angrily at him, her cute little button features scrunching up in frustration. "Well, more interesting than you! Like I'd come here just to meet you or anything like that!"

Oh lord, she was making this entirely too easy. "Really? That's a shame, since you're doing a real good job of making me interested in you…" Joe declared, giving her a mildly hurt look.

"W-wha…?" the bluenette looked visibly shocked, wavering and staring wide-eyed at the Commander. "W-what the hell are you talking about!?" she panic-shouted through a rapidly rising blush, the corners of her mouth twinging upwards ever so slightly, which she tried to hide by spinning in place and turning her back to him. "L-like I care! Who even says something like that to someone they've just met!? What are you, some sort of wannabe player? Don't get cocky just because you're some hotshot commander with a reputation for being nice and handsome to Nikkes!"

DON'T STARE, DON'T STARE, DON'T STARE, FOR THE LOVE OF CHRIST DO NOT STARE.

To Joe's delight horror, it turned out that Privaty… Yeah, no, it turned out she was actually his platonic physical ideal of a woman. To not dwell too much on it, her posterior was flawless, and his eyes were in open revolt and rebellion against his commands to not stare.

"And here I came here to touch base with the rising star of the Outpost and find out what sort of Commander that problem Nikke Rapi got herself attached to…" Privaty shook her head, cupping her cheeks as she basically went and word vomited, completely ignorant to just how much spaghetti Joe had started spilling all over her heels the moment she'd presented her backside to him. "Y-you think you're h-hot shit!? Like I'm even impressed or intrigued! What a waste of my time! There isn't even anything impressive around here to do or look at or talk to! Hmph!" She upturned her nose at the open air in front of her again, declaring: "There's clearly nothing of worth here for me to do or whatever! I'm going! And I'm never coming back! Like there's anything worth coming back for anyways!"

Once again, she huffed, immediately moving for the front doors of the building, while Joe's crude and rebellious eyes refused to move from her backside, watching her power-walk the entire way out. He couldn't help but dwell on how she even walked pretty.

Just as the double doors automatically slid open for her, Privaty suddenly stopped just short of crossing the threshold into the street. The pause, mercifully, was enough to shake Joe's focus and let him tear his eyes from her rump… which allowed him to notice that she wasn't wearing a peaked officer's hat, but rather a visor, of all things.

What kind of military distributed military-themed visors to their elite counter-terrorism operatives?

As Joe watched her stand there for a few moments, Privaty peeked back over her shoulder as though attempting to steal a glance at... something, face still beet red and bearing one hell of a nervous pout - which snapped into wide-eyed, open horror upon noticing that he still had eyes on her.

Privaty, at that, seemingly reflexively cried out, "What're you looking at!?" Starkly embarrassed by his gaze.

"You," Joe matter-of-factually replied, owlishly blinking as he spoke without thinking.

While a blush threatened to emerge on his face at the revelation of just how smitten with this idiot woman he'd rapidly become… her blush redoubled, and Joe wondered if she just might start to whistle like a kettle from the attention. "D-don't get the wrong idea! It's not like I'm interested in you or anything, jerk!"

Then she bolted out of the building, leaving a dumbstruck Joe staring after her. Then, over the course of several long moments, he slowly lowered himself onto the stairs, sitting down, then lowered himself yet further onto his back - now staring up at the plain concrete ceiling as he did his level best to recentre himself and recover.

Holy shit, that was not what he was expecting first thing in the morning. Privaty… she was certainly gorgeous, strikingly so, but… was she a Nikke? Probably, given how ridiculously pretty she was, but he didn't actually know, considering how remarkably little information had actually been imparted between them as they'd instead engaged in pure dumbass-to-dumbass communication. Just…

The burly man took a breath. He didn't expect the gut punch of interacting with her as he had. Which had been, actually, thinking about it… genuinely fun, if embarrassing. Joe could tell that she was a fellow idiot already, and found himself low-key genuinely hoping that she'd wind up being a common sight around the Outpost, especially as it was gradually built up over time.

"...But god damn is she pretty," the rookie Commander all but whined into the uncaring roof. "Pretty little dumbass elite counter-terrorism agent… Dangerous, most dangerous…"

What a powerful little woman.

"Morning, Commander," Anis greeted Joe when he stepped into the dining area. She was working her way through a large bowl of what looked like off-brand Froot Loops, her phone propped up in front of her on its kickstand. "You look beat. Didn't sleep good?"

"Slept fine," the displaced Canadian replied as he popped open the cupboards and started sifting through the 'real' food they had on hand. Of course, everything was still made from Splendamin or Nutrium at the end of the day, but military rations were designed with longevity in mind over flavour. "Took the stairs to get down here… and also had to entertain our guest."

"Guest? We have a guest? It isn't Syuen, is it!?" the honey blonde immediately shifted into fight or flight mode.

"...Do you mean that blue-haired girl?" Neon spoke up, pausing from rapidly vacuuming up her dinosaur Nutrium nuggets. "I noticed her standing out there next to the entrance like, an hour ago. How long did you have to talk to her, Commander?"

That gave Joe pause. "...Like, three, maybe four minutes?" he blinked in confusion. "Hold on, are you saying she was milling about there for damn near an entire hour before I ran into her?"

"...Well, that's assuming she'd just arrived when I spotted her in there," Neon noted. "I didn't feel like talking before I had my dino nuggies, so I used my super spy skills to slip away without being seen!"

"...It took you nearly an hour to prepare dinosaur nuggets?" Joe asked, genuinely befuddled.

"I couldn't figure out how to turn on the oven!" Neon protested. "And Anis wouldn't help me either!"

"It was really funny watching her put her nuggets in the dishwasher first," Anis said with a shit-eating grin. "That being said, a microwave, toaster oven, or air frier would be nice to have here."

Shaking his head, Joe pulled back before Anis and Neon distracted him further. "-Anyways, Privaty was seriously just standing around in the foyer for at least an hour before I showed up?"

"Wait, Privaty? As in, the Princess of First Squad!?" Anis all but jumped in her seat. "What would she be doing here!? Is Neon being subpoenaed for being a spy or something!?"

"What!? Who squealed about me being a spy!?" Neon demanded, sounding genuinely taken aback and betrayed. "It was you, wasn't it, Anis? I knew there was something deceitful about you from day one!"

"Says the spy! The self-proclaimed spy that goes around constantly telling everyone she meets that she's a spy at that!" Anis countered harshly, glowering an aghast Neon's way. "But, uh, seriously, why was Privaty here? I can't imagine what a human would be doing hanging around the Outpost unless they had to…"

That caused Joe to blink owlishly. "Wait, she isn't a Nikke?" he asked, genuinely taken aback.

"...What- are you being serious right now?" Anis looked at him like he was stupid. "Nikkes aren't allowed to serve in high-ranking governmental positions. She's the second-in-command of Triangle. Plus, if she was a Nikke, what worth would she be to a counter-terrorism unit?"

"Triangle mostly winds up fighting humans; lethally." Neon added. "A Nikke wouldn't be able to contribute to operations against them, since the NIMPH would prevent them from trying to harm a human in the first place!"

"Yeah, what she said," Anis gestured Neon's way with a nod. "Seriously, why did you just assume that she was a Nikke?"

"...Uh, she's really, really pretty?" Joe answered, realizing how dumb that sounded now that he said it aloud. "I've, uh, kinda started just assuming that any unreasonably beautiful woman I meet is a Nikke…"

"...You assume that every beautiful woman you meet is a Nikke?" Anis repeated the declaration as she gave Joe just about the most dubious look he ever did see.

Neon, meanwhile, looked for a moment like she was doing advanced trigonometry in her head before piping up with an inquiry of her own. "Wait a minute... Did the Commander just call us 'unreasonably beautiful?'"

While Anis started, for lack of a better term, pogging at the suggestion, Joe immediately grabbed a Tetra Line ration and beat a hasty retreat to escape from the danger zone without uttering another word. Anis called out after him with a declaration of: "Coward! Face us!"

He saw little reason to subject himself to the embarrassment of Anis and Neon pressing him for details on that matter. Privaty had already (unintentionally) given him a mild heart attack and that was more than enough for one day so far as he was concerned.

Still though… curious as he was about the twintailed beauty, he supposed it would have to wait-

Joe jumped when his phone buzzed in his pocket - he must have just silenced Syuen's messages in particular, and upon unlocking it he had found… several hundred new alerts from the pint-sized CEO, many of which were displayed as [MESSAGE REDACTED FOR EXCESSIVELY CRUDE LANGUAGE], along with one from a new contact.

[YOU DIDN'T EVEN INTRODUCE YOURSELF TO ME YOU JERK!] Privaty all-caps'd at him with the white-hot fury of a thousand burning suns. [AFTER MAKING ME WAIT SO LONG TO MEET YOU TOO! I HAD TO GET YOUR CONTACT INFO FROM INGRID! AND YOU CALL YOURSELF A GENTLEMAN COMMANDER!?]

Joe blinked dumbly. Did… did she just admit in all-caps that she'd been waiting in the foyer specifically to meet him after making a point to deny having been there for him to begin with? [I thought you weren't here for me.] he replied matter-of-factually.

For like, three minutes 'Privaty is typing…' periodically appeared and disappeared for long periods between each other, though nothing was actually sent.

Now ascending the stairs leading back up to his room, Joe blinked and realized something. [Oh, and Commander Joseph Pholus. Most people just call me Joe. Sorry for not introducing myself properly earlier, I really wasn't expecting someone famous to show up at the Outpost like that.] He gave her an excuse. Halfway expecting her to blow him off regardless, given how temperamental she seemed to be-

[Well I suppose I can hardly hold that against you,] she immediately replied without missing a beat. [But you'd better be more respectful next time I take time out of my day to go and see you!]

After a few moments, Joe once again replied, [So you were here specifically because you wanted to meet me, then? And I thought you said you were never coming back here again.]

Two minutes of 'Privaty is typing…' later, and Joe rolled his eyes, though with no small amount of endeared amusement. This really isn't what he'd been expecting out of what he'd understood to be basically the local equivalent of Rainbow Six's ace. But he certainly appreciated her vibes, if nothing else.

[Are you always this frustrating to deal with!?] she eventually demanded. [I was expecting like, a big teddy bear or something going off of what I was told about you!]

[Is that a roundabout way of asking me for a hug?]
Joe had to immediately ask, since she set up and ran face first right into that wall herself anyways.

'Privaty is typing…'

Joe wasn't entirely sure why she, of all people, seemed interested in him, but hey, if being in contact with her would be this entertaining all the time, he wasn't about to complain.

At least the day seemed to be starting a lot better than he thought it had been, if nothing else.

Last edited:
While Anis started, for lack of a better term, pogging at the suggestion
Hahahahahahaha.
LMAO they are never gonna stop until they get their answers.
[Are you always this frustrating to deal with!?] she eventually demanded. [I was expecting like, a big teddy bear or something going off of what I was told about you!]

[Is that a roundabout way of asking me for a hug?]
Joe had to immediately ask, since she set up and ran face first right into that wall herself anyways.

'Privaty is typing…'
God I love their dinamic. I hope we see more of it.

Every time you update and describe the Nikke cast I suffer knowing that this story isn't for the NSFW side. Your descriptions are peak just as your character interactions and it always brings a grin when Joe is being Joe.

These little Slice of Life chapters where there isn't much plot progression but plenty of hilarity is just as entertaining and i can't wait to see who's next on the roster of dumbass to dumbass communication.

Also another AU element, never did consider the idea of in-game Nikkes still being humans in this iteration, chapter 20ish of the game moving forward notwithstanding. Wonder who else besides Triangle squad is still squishy

Also another AU element, never did consider the idea of in-game Nikkes still being humans in this iteration, chapter 20ish of the game moving forward notwithstanding. Wonder who else besides Triangle squad is still squishy
Privaty is a Nikke. Her status is kept secret, Anis wouldn't know.

Joe finds out that he was right and she is a Nikke.

"Hah! I fucking knew it!"
"If it's smoking hot it's a Nikke" is actually a pretty good criteria for determining who is, especially for Tetra-line since they're made with ☆ENTERTAINMENT☆ and BIG€MONEY£MEDIA¥ MOGULDOM in mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back