• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Police Girl (Worm/Hellsing)

...i forgot about the C vials :S
You could have the process malfunction or not work at all because the Eden shards are dead and mutilated, if you don't want to bring that plotline in too soon.

It even makes some thematic sense, both in that vampires feed on living things, and in that they feed on humanity not on other "monsters."

Well, this is going to be interesting. That much is for sure. I just wonder if Taylor has smelled out Sophia. I'm curious if Shadow Stalker is going to die on her duties.

Wheee!

Helling style vampires are supper op, supper cool.

Just thought of an easy way for Taylor to get more souls without having to fight a bunch of people, but it is risky. Eat the Butcher.

Wheee!

Helling style vampires are supper op, supper cool.

Alucard and Police girl are

then again the other vamps in other settings would be horrying shows of force

Rip Zero Tsukaima Cross where a barely functioning Rip wrecked all of their shit, but aside from some fancy abilities it seems only Alucard's breed gets the 'Blood is the coin of the Soul' considering he has a shiton of souls and Seras absorbs Pip's soul

Alucard and Police girl are

then again the other vamps in other settings would be horrying shows of force

Rip Zero Tsukaima Cross where a barely functioning Rip wrecked all of their shit, but aside from some fancy abilities it seems only Alucard's breed gets the 'Blood is the coin of the Soul' considering he has a shiton of souls and Seras absorbs Pip's soul
Well Alucard is a demonic vampire, as is Seras (if slightly less so).

Well Alucard is a demonic vampire, as is Seras (if slightly less so).

Yup. Alucard became what he is by shedding oceans of blood and his hatred towards God

Hell Doktor studied Mina's body. One of Alucard most notorious victims and he doesn't understand what the fuck is going

Keep in mind it looks like he is studying just the corpse. Mina alive must've been horrifying like her 'Daddy'

Yup. Alucard became what he is by shedding oceans of blood and his hatred towards God

Hell Doktor studied Mina's body. One of Alucard most notorious victims and he doesn't understand what the fuck is going

Keep in mind it looks like he is studying just the corpse. Mina alive must've been horrifying like her 'Daddy'
Fun fact Alucard's character sheet on TV Tropes lists him as an Eldritch Abomination.

Police Girl 1.4 (Hellsing/Worm)

Oh, wow.

Leaning in, I burrowed my fingers deeper, shivering a wave of Goosebumps made themselves known.

Biting my lip, I fought to keep myself quiet, no wonder they like it if it feels like this, as I rubbed harder a small whine began to build in my second throat.

I jumped as my leg twitched, my foot stomping on the wooden floorboards. Pausing in my scratching, I listened waiting to hear if Dad was disturbed by the noise, one, two, three, no change in his breathing.

Giving a disappointed sigh, I reluctantly pulled my hand away from my dogacles ear.

Opening my dogacles eyes my vision of my room doubled. They weren't as scary for me now, even if they had the ability to bite through bone and flesh like wet tissue paper.

The dog eyes looking up at the ceiling and mine looking down, the dissonance was followed by a faint ache as I worked to reconcile the opposite and clashing views points. Turning the tentacle head, I watched myself look at myself. It was odd seeing through the eyes of a dog, everything was stretched and just slightly blurred in a greyscale.

Flexing mentally, the head and tentacle dissolved, fading back into my spine along with my double vision. I rubbed my remaining eyes, the improvement of the previously for-decoration ruby eyes from my first attempts, to sharing the senses of my dog heads was incredibly helpful to keep track of gangbangers, however, the feedback from processing non-human visions was irritating.

I glanced at my alarm clock. I had hours until daylight and a plausible hour for me to be up and around the house.

Opening my cupboard, I pulled the two coat hangers off the door, uncovering the hanging mirror. Propped open the cupboard door stood perpendicular to the wall, to allow me a modicum of privacy, if my Dad ever entered my room while I was changing. A few hours would be enough to practice my fine control.

I stared at my reflection in the cupboard door mirror. Tilting my head I sharpened the angle of my cheek, focusing a small black spot appeared on my cheek, like water the small black tattoo shifted to my whims. Slowly the black ink under my guidance began to spread morphing into a stylised capitol E, intricate whirls of black spiralled away from the letter.

"No, too fancy." I couldn't help but mutter to myself.

The few gang members I had seen at Winslow and in the less reputable areas, tended towards more block letters than intricate script. I felt a soft tingle as the added whirls faded back to a normal skin tone. It wasn't too blatant now, a solid E, with intricate whirls within the letter this time, anyone would pass it off as a young skinhead with too much enthusiasm or just me trying for the intimidation factor.

Nodding at my tattoo work, I began to shift the fundamentals of my face, my cheeks bones came more pronounced, my brow thickened, I widened the space between my eyes and thickened my nose. Hesitating slightly I shortened my long curly hair and shifted it to a dark blonde and my eyes to a baby blue.

Taking the transformation in, I didn't recognise myself, my thickened lips quirked in amusement. I looked odd heavyset features, intimidating tattoo and a very masculine face sitting on top of a narrow as a rake girlish figure.

Shaking my head the jowls wobbled slightly, I let loose a muffled snort of amusement.

--​

The warehouse was big, far bigger than it seemed on the outside, stepping across its threshold. I held back a reaction at the suddenness and intensity of noise and smell that assailed my ears and nose. Outside I hadn't been able to hear this commotion, I should have been able to easily hear it through the thin metal walls.

Maybe Tinker tech, was making it impossible for my senses to detect? Looking at the bare iron sheet metal making up the warehouse walls, I couldn't see anything obviously responsible for the discrepancy.

Sound of what looked and smelled like hundreds of people pushed against me, almost like a physical force. There were more nazi's or E88 sympathisers than I had thought there would be, to fill a warehouse as big as this. Pushing into the crowd, I ignored the curious looks at my facial tattoos as I tried to keep track of as many conversations as possible, nearly a dozen snatches of conversations filtered through to me.

"-anny and Tim, just gone" A nasally voice carried from my left, from the corner of my eye, I watched a leather clad man, short and pudgy and with a face that looks like he had been in a losing fight with a wall was talking to a younger boy. "The subs are trying to whittle us down, get us while we are weak-"

"Fucking Chinks" The youth chimed in, nodding along to the elder man. So my activities were being noticed by the common man, good. Drifting deeper into the crowd I made my way towards a central stage.

Decked with heavy wire, the brown elevated platform was under at least a dozen powerful spotlights. Drifting closer I could smell oxidised blood old and new, even through the heady stink of the unwashed masses already blasting my nose.

A cheer started, building and flowing away from the far wall as more people took up the cheer. I couldn't see the cause for the excitement, but under the cheers I could hear a low growl. A celebrity? A Parahuman?

Around the warehouse speakers crackled into life.

"Oi Fuckwits, get out of the way!" The amplified, tinny voice echoed throughout the room, laughs erupted across the room.

A flurry of activity at the centre stage, pulled me from my musing. Two mountains of men steped into view, dragging behind then slavering giants of dogs, well I'd be more willing to compare them to wolves than dogs, but they were massive.

"Welcome for the long awaited event, the reigning Champion 'Blood Hound' vs the dark horse 'Gristle', unstoppable creatures of death, two go in and one comes out!!" Dog fighting?

Each wolf/dog was left chained in a corner opposite each other by a clear leash that managed to hold back their respective weights, a feat belied by the leashes appearance. Leaving the chained platform, the last man out slammed the chain door shut. Leaving the two dogs tied up, with no one to untie them?

My unasked question was answered as the clear leashes dissolved, freeing the two brutes.

"Blood Hound has a hold of Gristle!!" The commentator yelled as the black shaggy dog lunged across the platform, latching its jaws onto the broad shoulders of the short shorn Gristle. Paws lashed out slicing the flanks of each dog, Gristle whined, thrashing, it threw itself bodily over the black brute, lashing out, biting at Blood Hounds hamstrings. The crowd cheered.

"Gristle, has broken free!! AND Blood Hound is limping, we might have a new champion tonight!" Boo's issued from the crowd. Limping, blood leaked from the mouth and multiple gashed over their bodies, the two eyed each other. A sub vocal growl built as they circled each other.

Lunging again the two met, biting and slashing. A moment later Gristle fell to the floor. It's stomach sliced open. Intestines steamed as they cooled in the air. Tainted by the stink of the people around me, I could still appreciate the beautiful smell of the rapidly cooling blood.

"The STILL REIGNING CHAMPION BLOOD HOUND!!!!!!" Cheers and boo's erupted, drowning out the speakers.

--​

Exhaling, a small cloud of mist swirled in front of Amy's mouth. The chilled sub-basement of the PRT's repurposed oilrig, was part of the base she had never visited, nor heard of before, grey steel decorated walls sprawled in front of her as she accompanied Armsmaster to the requested meeting room.

Falling into step behind Armsmaster, Amy ignored a shiver as the cold pierced through her clothes.

"Can I get some details yet?" Irritated, her breath as a white fog swirled as she spoke, around her face.

Armsmaster paused mid-step, tilting his head he turned to the shivering healer, "This is confidential you understand?"

Matching his visored gaze, Amy nodded.

"You are here, to hopefully provide an insight into a Class-A secret," Pausing in his speech, he turned resuming his march. "Two weeks ago, at the scene of a particularly gruesome murder, the PRT rapid response unit was called, after the Ward patrol stumbled across the corpses."

Swiping a small white card, the duo walked through a metallic door, "At the scene, one of the previously determined to be deceased, rose up and attacked the coroner working to remove the bodies."

"Aegis and a few troopers managed to separate the two, a few hours later the coroner succumbed to a manic rage attacking the attending PRT doctors." He sighed, "They too have succumbed to that same rage."

"As far as myself and our analysts can determine this 'plague' is an engineered bio plague or prototype super soldier serum that was released, we believe accidentally,"

Amy narrowed her eyes at the armoured man, glancing around at the solid steel walls, her heart sped up, small motes of frost dropped from her suddenly sweating hands, turning back to the Protectorate leader, she snapped "And I'm a suspect?"

Armsmaster helmet shook negatively, "No, you were eliminated as a suspect,"

"So I was I suspect," Amy muttered, her hackles raised, "But now, I'm here to see if my powers can affect the plague bearers?"

He nodded. "Yes"

As they approached the end of the hallway it was a dead end, about to ask Armsmaster about the dead end a small metal keypad emerged from the wall. Tapping a short numerical sequence the wall shuddered opening with a hiss of hydraulics.

"Why is it so cold?" Amy spoke up, through shuddering teeth.

Stepping through the metal doors, Armsmaster spoke, "The cold is the only method so far that has been effective in combating the plagues vector, any bodily fluid leaving is frozen locking any escaping particulates."

Ahead, Amy could see a large glass window, surrounded with computer monitors and towers. "For everything else the plague is virtually unharmed or unhindered by any tested Tinker disinfectants or antibodies. Aside from incineration or complete isolation, very little works"

The monitors were arrayed around the window, surveillance footage showed on different screens, each with a different restrained and struggling figure.

"Code Name Ghoul," Amy gave a curious glance, "Zombie was decided to have too many negative connotations and if leaked to the public could inspire panic with the general public,"

"Come on," Typing a command, a door opened to one of the holding rooms.

As she approached the groaning form of subject three, she watched as the frost hanging off the restraints shifted and fell as the Ghoul pulled itself towards her approaching form. Slavering a viscous liquid the restrained head tried and failed to face her. However, the milky eyes followed her every step.

Touching the exposed skin of the restrained arm, Amy gasped.

Instead of the biology unravelling within her mind like normal her power stuttered, to her power parts of the biology appeared and then disappeared going from alive to dead, in constant flux.

"It's different," Gathering her bearings, Amy turned to look across the room at Armsmaster, "It's like the body is dead and alive simultaneously or fluctuating between the two so fast it doesn't make a difference, it shouldn't be possible."

Interesting transition chapter giving up a look at Taylor's shapeshifting before going to her missions as well as how she keeps herself informed about the consequences of her acts. The bit with Panacea and what she got from the ghouls was nice too, just as was the fact that she perked up on the fact that she was a suspect. Now I am waiting to see Sophia reporting her encounter(well a version of it)to the higher ups and see how they will react and if they will make the link between the Ghouls and the new"parahuman" Sophia encountered.

I wonder what the general reaction towards Taylor will be when she inevitably gets revealed to be the culprit? Especially if they realize that she has no idea about her creating the ghouls during her feeding.

Also I think Taylor may be able to control the ghouls.

I don't remember if this has been already asked and I can't remember it being present in the fic, but does Taylor have the same issues Seras had with normal food?

Is Taylor a real vampire or is it just another shard power?

Alucard tanked Schrodinger Paradox......

I think the Entities crashed on Hellsing planet fucked around a bit Alucard got sniff and brawl ensued

Result- Entities run away with their tail between their legs but gained enough info to build a 'Seras' shard.

Given that Seras has shown Alucard's soul eating powers due to being his fledgeling its kinda expected that hey might have enough info to build said shard

Course that's gonna bite them in the ass hard

Mostly its her with a shard power that duplicates most of the Hellsing vampire abilities.

I don't remember if this has been already asked and I can't remember it being present in the fic, but does Taylor have the same issues Seras had with normal food?

She can eat it, but its like eating salad. Bland not really filling.

She can eat it, but its like eating salad. Bland not really filling.
So while she can do without normal food, she can't do without blood. That would certainly put an interesting spin on things if she ever gets captured for an extended period of time.

I may be wrong on this but I seem to remember that only ghouls created by chipped vampires turned more people in to ghouls. True vamps had to take the soul personally to make a ghoul.

Instead of the biology unravelling within her mind like normal her power stuttered, to her power parts of the biology appeared and then disappeared going from alive to dead, in constant flux.

"It's different," Gathering her bearings, Amy turned to look across the room at Armsmaster, "It's like the body is dead and alive simultaneously or fluctuating between the two so fast it doesn't make a difference, it shouldn't be possible."
It's awkward to give information in the narrative and then have one character say the same information out loud. I suggests gutting the first paragraph, keeping only the stuff before "stuttered" and making a new independent clause to stick it to. That way, the dead/alive is just in Amy's dialog.

You could have the process malfunction or not work at all because the Eden shards are dead and mutilated, if you don't want to bring that plotline in too soon.

It even makes some thematic sense, both in that vampires feed on living things, and in that they feed on humanity not on other "monsters."
Alucard is shown to have the souls of all of the chipped vampires he's eaten. This means that vampires DO get the souls of other monsters they eat.

I may be wrong on this but I seem to remember that only ghouls created by chipped vampires turned more people in to ghouls. True vamps had to take the soul personally to make a ghoul.
Nope, never mentioned. Chipped vamps were just more free in the making of ghouls.

And next chapter....Taylor meets Bitch when Bitch crashes the party.

The real question isn't how Taylor will react when she finds out she's making ghouls, it's when she finds out if she eats a virgin she makes another vampire.

The real question isn't how Taylor will react when she finds out she's making ghouls, it's when she finds out if she eats a virgin she makes another vampire.
Taylucard: "Are you telling me that all those villains... all this time... I've been eating sluts?"

Greg: "Bite me! Bite me!"

And next chapter....Taylor meets Bitch when Bitch crashes the party.

These two things mentioned together makes me suspicious... And excited.

Also:
Taylor: I can make virgins into beings like me
Tattletale: Whoo! Immortality here I come!
Regent: Damnit, all that excellent and mind breaking sex bites me in the ass again!
Tattletale:... Hate you. So much.

These two things mentioned together makes me suspicious... And excited.
Not what I was going for; but hey, you can dream, right?

Seriously though, I imagine it going more like:

Bitch crashes dog fight, Taylor lends a hand, and inadvertently makes a few more Ghouls, unknown to her as they rise after her and Bitch leave.

Taylor looks at Bitch's dogs, all fully transformed. Stars appear in her eyes.

Taylor: "Oh my, what cute doggies. They're almost as cute as my doggie!

Bitch: Perks up, "You have a dog?"

Taylor: "Oh yes, here, let me bring him out"

Taylor summons Baskerville.

Bitch: ".................Mommie."

Last edited:
I pretty sure they're referred to as the Hounds of Baskerville.

I pretty sure they're referred to as the Hounds of Baskerville.
Checked both the original series and Ultimate, don't know why I thought original series named the dog Cerberus, but it actually never names them (unless it was in a bit I skipped over, only places I could find with the dog were the fight with Luc, and the last episode against Incognito). Fixed in snippet.

I think they're named during the fight with Luc Valentine or the fight with Walter.

Fight with Walter, he is the one to say the name.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back