• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Price: Death of a Hero

At the request of a reader, I'll be posting "hey, the story updated" posts here for a little while.

By which I mean until the end of the week. After that, if you haven't figured out bookmarks, what are the odds you can read?

https://pricestory.wordpress.com/2015/09/16/death-of-a-hero-chapter-15/

EDIT: Things bugging out. Give me a minute.
EDIT: Fixed. Yay.

Last edited:
Sure, but if possible I'd prefer the comments in my WP account.

Kinda why I have it.

Alright, chapter 16 is up. A bit later than I'd hoped, but up nonetheless. This will be the last update post... from now on, you'll just have to use bookmarking or following or whatever it is. Thus far I've managed to update MWF every day since I started the story, so just check in on those days and you should be good.

https://pricestory.wordpress.com/2015/09/18/death-of-a-hero-chapter-16/

And while I'm here... any advice on how to get more people actually commenting on the story? There has been a total of four comments since my WP went up... and two of them are mine!

Create a trailer omake that previews scenes from the story with made up scenes.

You could even pay a copy right to use a song.

Quick question: does anyone know how to register for updates on the wordpress?

Quick question: does anyone know how to register for updates on the wordpress?

In the bottom right-hand corner, there's a button that says "follow" click on it, a small tab will pop up and prompt you to punch in an email address. Once you've done so you'll get an email asking you to confirm your subscription to the blog, once you do that you're subscribed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back