• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

QQ Writing Club

Today I've got 2300 words pledged and completed.

Also, I did hit the 3800+ challenge a few days ago, so if I could be added to the achievement progress for that, I'd appreciate it :D

...well, late reporting. Bad net. Nah, I just kinda forgot this thread.

928 words done. Pledging another 800.

...I swear I keep rewriting this scene.

3000 words pledged and completed today.

Hmm. No, this lacks... that certain taste of contentedness with undercurrent of mild despair. Wonder how I'll make it?

Oh, right. 815 words done. Pledging another 800 for tomorrow (well, thirty-six minutes from now)

3000+ pledged and completed today.

Did another update and more background work, for a total of 3000 for today. 500 tomorrow, at least.

3000 pledged and completed for the day.

Claiming a 5k slot for the day. 2k earlier, and 3k more recently.

800 words and counting, for magical girl hobo writefaggotry. Setting 300 today, cause there is RP session to be done~

Pledge complete. Mid-term, so I guess I'll do another 300.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back