• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

QQ Writing Club

Alright sign me up. Pledging 800 words per day for the forseeable future. Completed today's pledge, and if we're allowed to, I can confirm 800+ words for the last 5 days. If not, that is fine!

Actually, what am I saying. I wrote a little over 1700 words today including author's notes, which puts me over at least 1600.

Sign me up for the 1200 pledge for today. I guess 800 will be my fall back goal, but I'll post if I manage more than that.

Oh yeah. I got a 1k post in, and a 1k for yesterday I forgot to post. Likely 1k for tomorrow, which is my going rate until the god damn update on SV is completed.

I'll retroactively pledge 500 for the day. Got about 500 yesterday, too, but didn't think to mention it.

The stuff is revision work on Shinigan, which is now actually being posted. Here for anyone who feels the urge to check.

Actually, what am I saying. I wrote a little over 1700 words today including author's notes, which puts me over at least 1600.

Sign me up for the 1200 pledge for today. I guess 800 will be my fall back goal, but I'll post if I manage more than that.
You've confused me a bit.

You've confused me a bit.

He has for yesterday written 1700 words including his A/N's

Today he is pledging 800, with an optional challenge of 1200 is what is seems like.

Ah, sorry, not quite. Basically I wrote 1600+ words today, and asked you to put me as completed for the 800 word challenge. Instead, just put me as completed for the 1200 word challenge.

The 800 word fall back I was referring to is my future pledge for basically every day until I run out of desire to write. I will strive for more then that each day though.

Got my 3k in. And now that I'm done with the edit for the old chapters and full transfer to SV... I should be back to on the consistent 3k thing.

Still about 5 hours until the current session is over.

Oh weird, I didn't realize the difference in time zones. For me I've completed two separate challenges for two different days, but going by the thread its one challenge for one day. I'll have to keep that in mind for the future.

Front page updated. Keep up the good work guys. :)

Completed the 3800 word challenge today with around 4000+.

Again, 300 pledged and completed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back