• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

QQ Writing Club

GiftofLove
Posted a new update in Mind Com Invasion IC and in Dreamer Hybrid Quest, and it isn't a failure until it's 12.00 AM. . . merely a. . . delay ^_^;

...Pledging another 500 words today. . . until I can reliably take on 800 words per day.

I can do 500 words a day easily, so count me as committed to do that at minimum.

I think I've done that for . . . I don't know how long? Have I had a day in the past few months where I didn't do at least 500 words of something?

Again I must report failure. Don't have much of anything done, due to a series of unforeseen circumstances depriving me of all writing time.

Tomorrow I'll be busy as well, so I'll hold off on another pledge.

Bah. Harvest carnival swallowed all the road from dorm to campus. I literally have to walk just for stable internet.

Anyway, still somewhat tired. Pledging 300 words.

I don't get credit for doing 5k?

Does that mean I get to keep the extra 2k yesterday and count it toward today's goal?

Because if so, I'll do that and go for a 5er today. If not, I'll just go for a 3800 mark. I'm close enough.

214 words done already. Combine it with STing session, I should finish the challenge in five hours or so.

...man. Next week, I'll get at least 800 words challenge back.

I don't get credit for doing 5k?

Does that mean I get to keep the extra 2k yesterday and count it toward today's goal?

Because if so, I'll do that and go for a 5er today. If not, I'll just go for a 3800 mark. I'm close enough.
You do, I just forgot to add it. Thanks for catching it

Forgot to mention that I met my goal last night. And then added 1000 more this morning. Which is now up as a quest post.

Pledge completed. Nothing I'll be posting, but it's there. Maybe I'll try a large pledge tomorrow, but that was enough for today.

Finally get the idea for Social challenge! Add another 238 words on my wordcounts, to the total of.. 241+238, so 479.

I probably should point out I hit my mark, like, 10 hours ago?

Oh, and another 3k for me today please?

So, new day-ish, since I'm following the OP 10.00 pm GMT-5, so...800 words today.
BTW, previous day's challenge is completed.

Last edited:
Suggestion: Have the red/green names be for the day (10pm GMT-5) previous, and uncoloured names/astrix's for the current days pledges.

800+ words challenge completed...might as well go for 1200 words today, since I haven't finished with the update yet ^_^; (And do not forget the char sheet~)

Ok hit my daily 500 words. Time to see if i can hit 800 or 1000.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back