• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

QQ Writing Club

Going for the brass ring, today. Let's see if I can reach the 5k marker.

Wouldn't be a challenge if I just keep going after the easy fruit, right?

Put Nekraa at 500 words and we'll hope I can get the Muse to start working.

I'll try 500 words, btw how does the time translate to +10GMT?

GMT is currently 12:20 pm (re: a bit after noon).

-5 would be 7:20 am (re: US Central Time)

10 pm US Central Time (re: 14 hours and 40 minutes from this post) is when this is calced up.

Hmm, going for 300 words tonight. 500 is optional objective. ^_^;

Mark me down for another 800 pledge.

*New* Starting on Sunday if you complete a challenge every day for a week (7 days) you will receive a special banner for your dedication! This banner only lasts a week however, so if you want to keep it around you'll have to keep meeting challenges!

*New* Starting on Sunday if you complete a challenge every day for a week (7 days) you will receive a special banner for your dedication! This banner only lasts a week however, so if you want to keep it around you'll have to keep meeting challenges!

I like it! I'm almost to my pledge for the day, let's hope I make it, eh?

5k challenge complete! At 5100 and counting. Probably 6k when complete. The Brass Ring is mine, bitches!

Don't expect to see that happening very often. *Whew*. Think I'm dialing back to a leisurely 3k mark for the next few. I'll decide later.

With 583 words of revision and 327 words of new work, I've hit my pledge for the day at 910 words and counting!

Doesn't like the previous scene, so deleting everything then salvaged 209 words and transplant it to the next scene. The rewrite ends at 934 words, instead.

Will probably do more rewrite, but eh. Anyway. Next pledge is 300 words - I may want to visit Blitar tomorrow, so won't have much time to write. But well, as long as I keep writing, right?

Last edited:
I have noticed that my daily productivity has risen when I actually make a pledge, and by a few hundred words as well. How interesting, it seems to be.
Perhaps I should seriously consider in doing more challenges. Hmm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back