• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

[RWBY] No Victory in Strength (Minecraft Jaune)

In this situation, Yang might be the one who realizes how everyone else is seeing Jaune as a ticket to their plans but no one is thinking about Jaune. Yeah she is easy going but she has a sense of justice. She also hangs out with Jaune to figure out why he's so easy going and generous. Just to see if he's the real deal. And meets his family... A large welcoming family. The kind she has always wanted. She also teases Jaune and kind of likes how kindly and normal he is.

This means that she has her own agenda for Jaune but it's both more and less selfish than the others.

In this situation, Yang might be the one who realizes how everyone else is seeing Jaune as a ticket to their plans but no one is thinking about Jaune. Yeah she is easy going but she has a sense of justice. She also hangs out with Jaune to figure out why he's so easy going and generous. Just to see if he's the real deal. And meets his family... A large welcoming family. The kind she has always wanted. She also teases Jaune and kind of likes how kindly and normal he is.

This means that she has her own agenda for Jaune but it's both more and less selfish than the others.

Oh hey, you're here! I've been reading Cuts of RWBY. Some fun stuff there. I might put in the 'Blake is a princess' joke for this fic.

As for Yang, the commissioner confirmed that they want her to declare to the rest of the team that she's going after Jaune next chapter. This obviously leads to bickering and a declaration from the others that they won't lose.

Oh hey, you're here! I've been reading Cuts of RWBY. Some fun stuff there. I might put in the 'Blake is a princess' joke for this fic.

As for Yang, the commissioner confirmed that they want her to declare to the rest of the team that she's going after Jaune next chapter. This obviously leads to bickering and a declaration from the others that they won't lose.

Thanks! I love your stuff too! Feel free to take anything you like from Cuts of RWBY. That's what it's for.

Well it might help to have a scene of Jaune and Yang bonding before that. Maybe she's cynical about him but realizes yeah, he is just that good a guy. Maybe something akin to All Star Superman.

Yang: "You could rule the world with this power."

Jaune: "Yeah, I know. But helping people and making their lives better is what makes me happy. So why take over? That would just make me amd everyone else miserable."

In that he knows what his power could do to the world. But he's wary of taking that next step. And knows what he doesn't want to do with it.

Last edited:
Thanks! I love your stuff too! Feel free to take anything you like from Cuts of RWBY. That's what it's for.

Well it might help to have a scene of Jaune and Yang bonding before that. Maybe she's cynical about him but realizes yeah, he is just that good a guy. Maybe something akin to All Star Superman.

Yang: "You could rule the world with this power."

Jaune: "Yeah, but helping people and making their lives better is what makes me happy. So why take over? That would just make me miserable."

Depends. I imagine it starts off shallow - Jaune is hot and nice - but eventually moves onto something deeper when they spend more time together. Note that her going for Jaune after a day of knowing him does have Blake and/or Weiss (hypocritically) accuse her of being a bit of a gold digger and only going after him for the loot. Yang is legitimately offended by this.

Depends. I imagine it starts off shallow - Jaune is hot and nice - but eventually moves onto something deeper when they spend more time together. Note that her going for Jaune after a day of knowing him does have Blake and/or Weiss (hypocritically) accuse her of being a bit of a gold digger and only going after him for the loot. Yang is legitimately offended by this.

Oh yeah. Hence why I think them bonding a bit first is a good call. And Yang thinks she would be the best choice to guide Jaune since she is down to Earth. And she does like the guy... And his family.

Jaune is a goof but he would realize the enormous potential for good or evil his Semblance has. Addressing that would be a key for the girls to bond with him more deeply.

Last edited:
Oh yeah. Hence why I think them bonding a bit is a good call. And Yang thinks she would be the best choice to guide Jaune since she is down to Earth. And she does like the guy... And his family.

Like I said, that probably comes later since his family is still out. Ruby also likes Jaune immediately cause craftsman boy. She awakened to liking guys seeing him on the forge.

Like I said, that probably comes later since his family is still out. Ruby also likes Jaune immediately cause craftsman boy. She awakened to liking guys seeing him on the forge.

Well if you'd like you can use some of my ideas for his sisters. Tangerine "Tangy" Arc is a ruthless businesswoman and paramilitary group leader modeled after Tanya from "Saga of Tanya the Evil." Her being the contact woman for Ozpin and managing the business side of Jaune's Semblance might be fun.

And yeah. She absolutely would.

Last edited:
Hm…who do you guys want Jaune to end up with romantically here, if anyone? The commissioner is leaning towards harem a bit while reviewers are making comments abput Ruby swooping in for a Lancaster win

Hm…who do you guys want Jaune to end up with romantically here, if anyone? The commissioner is leaning towards harem a bit while reviewers are making comments abput Ruby swooping in for a Lancaster win

I mean, ultimately it is up to you and the commissioner as the are the ones paying for it. But I think among the girls only Pyrrha and Ruby would end up liking Jaune without really caring too much or being too attached to Jaune's powers. (Outside of Ruby going crazy over it but even then she can still like Jaune for who he is without the powers.)

Yang would also not really care too much but at this point in time she isn't one to be looking for a serious relationship. She wants adventure and Jaune probably isn't on her radar. Weiss and Blake obviously too hung up on the advantages his power brings. Much like with many other girls. (Maybe Penny could be a good option lol)

My vote? Go for a small harem. Have Pyrrha fall for one of Jaune's cousins so she's happy.

Jaune should travel to the next town and do it all over again, just be a traveling builder helping the small villages scattered around.

You know, what i would like to see is Ruby ironically winning the whole thing with juane, not because of shipping, but because she is honest with him, and just wants to do fun thing with him at the forge (making more weapons and armor!), as well as talk shop about materials and the eventual enchantments for Crescent Rose, you cant deny that Rose having sharpness V, Burning, Mending, Tri-Shot, knock-back/Punch, unbreaking, sweeping edge, Power, wouldnt make Cresent Rose a monster of a weapon. Potentially even legendary...what should be even more terrifying is if Juane gets into the nether and finds netherite...which case Cresent Rose and his other weapons becomes a terrifying force of nature.

also, ruby would probably dig Netherite armor...it would honestly be fun to see how juane accidently gets ruby to fall for him...and its ruby being a brat/team-leader who manages to help cause all the schemes around him to backfire.

hey does he have the bookshelf and enchantment table? because those alone would probably cause a few freak-outs.

You know, what i would like to see is Ruby ironically winning the whole thing with juane, not because of shipping, but because she is honest with him, and just wants to do fun thing with him at the forge (making more weapons and armor!), as well as talk shop about materials and the eventual enchantments for Crescent Rose, you cant deny that Rose having sharpness V, Burning, Mending, Tri-Shot, knock-back/Punch, unbreaking, sweeping edge, Power, wouldnt make Cresent Rose a monster of a weapon. Potentially even legendary...what should be even more terrifying is if Juane gets into the nether and finds netherite...which case Cresent Rose and his other weapons becomes a terrifying force of nature.

also, ruby would probably dig Netherite armor...it would honestly be fun to see how juane accidently gets ruby to fall for him...and its ruby being a brat/team-leader who manages to help cause all the schemes around him to backfire.

hey does he have the bookshelf and enchantment table? because those alone would probably cause a few freak-outs.

Yes, Jaune has enchantment tables. I was considering specific upgrades for Crescent Rose, specifically multi shot, unbreaking, smite (for Grimm), sharpness, impaling, and infinity. The last one in particular makes Ruby decide Jaune is her soulmate, she will never have another love in her life. It is Jaune.

Also, next chapter Yang already announces she's going for Jaune because she finds him hot. The other three take umbrage and make it clear they're not taking it lying down.

Yes, Jaune has enchantment tables. I was considering specific upgrades for Crescent Rose, specifically multi shot, unbreaking, smite (for Grimm), sharpness, impaling, and infinity. The last one in particular makes Ruby decide Jaune is her soulmate, she will never have another love in her life. It is Jaune.

Also, next chapter Yang already announces she's going for Jaune because she finds him hot. The other three take umbrage and make it clear they're not taking it lying down.

oh boy, Ruby the Grimm mulcher may end up being the most romantic of the four ladies after him, just for being earnest, while Yang will be flirt, Blake tries suduction, and weiss tries negotiations to get his help...and some attempts at courtship.

anyway as for the enchantment table, could it use aura for the enchantments? rather then levels it can use percentage of aura, depending on how much you have...something like juanes? he can probably do all of them (having equivelent of 300 dang levels), while ruby might need to take a break after one of two max level enchants.

still, theres also the nether-portal and the potential shennanigans of netherite...that stuff alone is terrifying to give to any hunter weapons.

I assume some enchants are very rare. So like Jaune gifting Ruby Infinity is actually a big deal since he can't just pull out spares of it like the diamond sword.

Also, replacing Nether with the Ever After. Jaune goes there for rare materials. He made friends with the Curious Cat. It's actually on Remnant since Jaune just took it with him.

Ozpin will have some choice words about Jaune having magic lol.

Late to the party. What's "Raise"?
Popular Coeur al Aran fic that has Jaune get an overpowered Semblance and suffers from too much success.

Has a mental breakdown/meltdown after dealing with a lot of horrible people who only see him for his Semblance and not himself.

It was sort of referenced here. In Raise, people move to Jaune's village to be near his Semblance and it causes a lot of issues since his village is not meant to support thousands of people. There's no space, no jobs, and the cramped conditions lead to disease. In this fic, people move to Jaune's village and Jaune just keeps expanding without missing a beat. Minecraft powers ftw.

considering Jaune's not limited to vanilla
does he have Apotheosis?
Tutorial vids said:

although it'd be understandable if not, apotheosis is already OP in minecraft, much more if translated to real life

also it has a neat enchantment, Endless Quiver that's a better Infinity, cause it lets you shoot infinite special/tipped arrows rather than normal ones

Here's to hoping that Jaune has access to the Tekkit and 'Feed the Beast' modpacks to access the advanced technology they have.

The people of Atlas (and other Kingdoms too) would sell their firstborns to Jaune and let him sleep with their women, for the slightest chance of accessing that kind of game-changing tech.

Hopefully, Jaune is self-aware enough to protect himself from assassination attempts, since I don't think it's a good idea to only rely on the (admittedly fanatical) people of the town.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back