• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

[RWBY] RWBY Shorts

Why Jaune Doesn't Use a Rapier...
Jaune semblance grants him weird power ups when he takes somebody else weapon it also changes his personality along with it depending on the weapon

Indeed! For instance...

- - -

Weiss sighed to herself mentally. Sure, she hated the White Fang. Sure, she understood how Blake wanted to redeem herself by stopping the White Fang's criminal activities. And certainly, she didn't want her company's Dust to be stolen and used for evil purposes.

But this? This was ridiculous!

"Why is Arc with us tonight?" She muttered, as they looked down from a rooftop onto the warehouse where several White Fang terrorists were moving stolen Dust containers. Said Arc was over with Ruby and Blake, talking out their plan while Weiss and Yang kept watch.

Yang beamed.

"Because he figured out the pattern of their heists and where their main Dust gathering place is?" She grinned over at him. "And while Pyrrha, Nora and Ren are in detention, he's got a lot of time on his hands."

"How did they get detention and he didn't?" Weiss muttered.

"It involved Nora, a waffle machine, and I don't want to know more," Yang shuddered. "Still! It's good to have him along. And hey: He hasn't hit on you once, has he?"

Weiss grumbled a bit.

"That doesn't mean I like him at all," she muttered.

"Tsundere~," Yang teased. Weiss shot her a venomous look.

"I am not!"

"Okay! There's the break in the guards," Ruby said, "Torchwick is in there! Let's get him!"

"Right," Jaune said with a nod, "Yang, myself and Weiss will hit the front. Ruby and Blake? Hit the back."

"Make a lot of noise?" Yang asked. Jaune nodded.

"Yep! And Weiss can use her Dust casting to support us from long range and keep us from getting overwhelmed." He gave her an awkward smile.

Weiss huffed.

"I was going to do that anyway," she sniffed.

Jaune nodded quickly.

"Right, right..."

"Let's go!" Ruby said brightly.

- - -

The initial attack went well. Most White Fang operatives didn't have Aura unlocked, so it was a matter of holding back and not hitting them too hard. Yang and Jaune worked very well together: Yang heavy on offense, Jaune heavy on defense. Weiss unleashed Dust blasts of fire, ice, and lightning, darting around to keep them from getting surrounded.

She hated to admit it, but Jaune's strategy was very effective. They soon got to the center of the warehouse, where Roman Torchwick had been barking orders.

Unfortunately, so was the leader of the White Fang.

"Adam?!" Blake gasped. The redhead exuded an aura of pure hatred as he looked around at them. Roman began to back away from him. Weiss couldn't blame him. Adam Taurus was her family's bogeyman. A nightmare who had threatened the most horrible fates imaginable for her and her family. She fought back a shiver down her spine as his masked gaze swept over her.

"I see I'll have to punish you for your betrayal, my love," he hissed. "Starting with..."

He was right on her, his red katana swinging!

"The Schnee-!"

"NO!"

She saw the back of Jaune as he threw himself in front of her. He took the hit for her, but the force of Adam's blow sent him flying right into her. Weiss tumbled away on the pavement, slamming into a crate. Myrtenaster rolled away.

"UGH!"

She slowly looked up, shaking, as she lay on her stomach. Adam stood over her, katana drawn. Behind him, more White Fang terrorists and Roman Torchwick were fighting her friends, keeping them from her. Her blood seemed to freeze as Adam lifted up his blade.

"An unexpected bonus," he murmured. Weiss couldn't help it: She shut her eyes tightly as the blow fell-!

CLANG!

She opened one eye. Her jaw dropped.

Jaune Arc stood between her and Adam. Taurus was a few steps back away from her, seething.

What?! Jaune did that?! How?! Weiss thought frantically. Has he really gotten that much better training with Pyrrha with his shield and-?

Wait. He wasn't holding Crocea Mors, neither the shield or sword. He had Myrtenaster in his hand. More than that... His stance was very different.

Usually, his stance with his sword and shield was somewhat decent, if amateurish. Here, his entire body language was completely different! He stood confidently, his knees bent just enough, his other hand resting on his hip.

"Who the hell are you?" Adam sneered.

"You may call me... Juan Arc," Jaune said, his accent very South Vacuoan (and a guitar riff accompanying him for some reason), "And I believe you will be leaving this lady alone, cow."

Adam attacked furiously, his katana lashing through the air like a burning red laser. Yet every strike was deflected, parried, and countered as Jaune fenced with Myrtenaster as though he'd done it from birth! Weiss's jaw hit the floor as she watched in awe.

She'd only seen her sister fence so well before! What was going on?!

"Slow! Sloppy! Sad!" Jaune taunted, his feet moving so swiftly and skillfully it was like he was dancing. "You swing your sword like a club-!"

Adam used the shotgun sheath of his weapon and fired, but Jaune knocked the barrels aside and so the rounds went into the ceiling overhead. He jumped back and unleashed a red wave of Aura energy right at them, but Jaune flipped back, pulled Weiss up against him with one arm around her slim waist, and leaped up over the blast!

He landed and helped her to her feet with a charming smile that did things to her stomach.

"Are you all right, Senorita Weiss?" He asked as Adam charged him from behind.

"LOOK OUT-!"

Jaune swung Myrtenaster out, deflecting Adam's strike without even looking at him. Frustrated, the bull Faunus attacked even more furiously-Yet every strike was countered, parried, or deflected by Jaune without so much as a glance. Jaune held up a bottle of wine, popped the cork, and sipped it. He hummed at the taste, as Weiss gaped and Adam continued his fruitless assault.

"Mmm... South Sanus, decent year," he hummed after swallowing the wine, "I'm surprised any of the White Fang have good taste. Do you enjoy wine, Senorita?"

"I uh, I've had some?" Weiss managed. "I-I'm not an expert on it outside of my father's social gatherings-"

"Shame, shame," Jaune said, shaking his head, "There is much to recommend in the study of wine lore! Perhaps I could educate you? A beautiful, intelligent woman like yourself should be open to learning all sorts of new things, si?" He smiled warmly, and her cheeks burned bright red.

"W-Well...!"

"RAAAAHHH!"

Adam put all or nothing into his last assault, swinging his katana with as much strength as he could muster.

CLANG!

And his katana went sailing into the air. Jaune held Myrtenaster to his throat. He handed Weiss the wine bottle, before turning and catching Adam's blade in his off hand. He offered a dangerous, confident smile to the seething Adam.

"How?" Adam hissed.

"Your movements are so predictable, a blind man could counter them," Jaune taunted. He poked Adam in his throat significantly.

"Now... In a contest between the bull and the bull fighter... Who is the one who wins, hm?"

I have no idea what's going on, Weiss thought, biting her lower lip, but I have never been more turned on in my LIFE.

- - -

Last edited:
His Semblance would basically allow him to be a master of any weapon he's handed, but it brings out a different personality each time. He also doesn't gain additional powers aside from mastery of the usage of that weapon. But paired with Jaune's tactical acumen, it would make him a very dangerous and unpredictable fighter.

... And a hell of a charmer.

His Semblance would basically allow him to be a master of any weapon he's handed, but it brings out a different personality each time. He also doesn't gain additional powers aside from mastery of the usage of that weapon. But paired with Jaune's tactical acumen, it would make him a very dangerous and unpredictable fighter.

... And a hell of a charmer.

Jaune picks up Gambol Shroud, and ties up a naughty kitty.

Jaune - "Sneaking out at night? Breaking curfew? Making Ruby worry? You've been a bad kitty...."

*Gives harsh tug on Gambol Shrouds ribbon*

Blake - "Nyaaaah!"

I shudder to think what Jaune would be like if he got his hands on Glynda's riding crop.

But Nora's Magnild might be fun, possibly very Thor-ish.

...actually, why is Jaune not being affected by Crocea Mors? Or is the twist that he actually is and no one has realised it yet?

I shudder to think what Jaune would be like if he got his hands on Glynda's riding crop.

But Nora's Magnild might be fun, possibly very Thor-ish.

...actually, why is Jaune not being affected by Crocea Mors? Or is the twist that he actually is and no one has realised it yet?

potentially because its not *his* blade as it were...or maybe its a rookie's blade meant for trainee's and such. Would explain his personality a bit...but when he has no weapons on him? the real Juane arc comes out, and i have to say...he might be the most reasonable guy of the bunch of personalities that will come out.

could be like that one scene where in puss in boots meets his previous lives, but his semblance has a number of "Slots" he can have from the number of weapons he can "master". of course, temporarily...

i can see Jaune using Yang's gauntlet-shotguns ending up like a brawling fighter out for a good fight...

A few ideas for different Jaunes that might be fun:

-Johnny: Gauntlets, a fighting staff or fighting gloves: Johnny is fun loving, cheerful, optimistic, and dense as a brick. He loves fun and making people laugh. He also loves to eat huge amounts. He's also a master martial artist and enjoys fighting. He is very loose, fast, and agile, but can also hit like a freight train: A lightning bruiser. He loves to learn new fighting moves and can figure out techniques just by being hit with them once or twice. He thinks Yang is super fun to fight and super funny! And very pretty!

-Johann: A scythe: A calm, cool, intense individual with a keen eye for engineering. Loves to whistle and can probe uncomfortably into people's psyches as easily as he does machinery. Much of this goes over Ruby's head but she loves hanging out with him over stories, machines, and horror movies! He knows so much mythology! Especially of the dead! He just smiles and whistles ominously around Ozpin, which is very weird. Weirder still that it unnerves the Headmaster. His fighting style is very clinical and makes use of stealth and sneaking versus Ruby's style. Also gets along well with Penny and has a slight German accent.

-Ivan: A hammer: Ivan is a simple but good hearted man. He sees a Grimm, he smashes a Grimm. He sees a bad guy, he smashes a bad guy. There's a wall in the way? He smashes it. He wants beer? He gets beer. If the beer is good, he smashes the cup and demands another! He tactical acumen is... Well. Smash the offending enemy and if it didn't die, smash it again! With explosives too, just to make sure! If you're his friend, he'll smash the world to keep you safe. And singing while drinking and smashing enemies is awesome! Nora is happily reminded of her sadly deceased uncle Thor.

-Jack: A chainsaw: A crazed, bloodthirsty fighter who cackles like a maniac and enjoys blood, mayhem, and mind games. You hurt him, he loves it! It just encourages him to hurt you more back, for fun! His fighting style is appropriately psychotic and unpredictable. Hurting him just makes him more dangerous. He has little regard for collateral damage but is perhaps one of the most dangerous fighters around. Neo is irrevocably and completely smitten with him.

What are your thoughts and what else might be fun for Jaune personalities?

-Johnny: Gauntlets, a fighting staff or fighting gloves: Johnny is fun loving, cheerful, optimistic, and dense as a brick. He loves fun and making people laugh. He also loves to eat huge amounts. He's also a master martial artist and enjoys fighting. He is very loose, fast, and agile, but can also hit like a freight train: A lightning bruiser. He loves to learn new fighting moves and can figure out techniques just by being hit with them once or twice. He thinks Yang is super fun to fight and super funny! And very pretty!

-Johann: A scythe: A calm, cool, intense individual with a keen eye for engineering. Loves to whistle and can probe uncomfortably into people's psyches as easily as he does machinery. Much of this goes over Ruby's head but she loves hanging out with him over stories, machines, and horror movies! He knows so much mythology! Especially of the dead! He just smiles and whistles ominously around Ozpin, which is very weird. Weirder still that it unnerves the Headmaster. His fighting style is very clinical and makes use of stealth and sneaking versus Ruby's style. Also gets along well with Penny and has a slight German accent.

-Ivan: A hammer: Ivan is a simple but good hearted man. He sees a Grimm, he smashes a Grimm. He sees a bad guy, he smashes a bad guy. There's a wall in the way? He smashes it. He wants beer? He gets beer. If the beer is good, he smashes the cup and demands another! He tactical acumen is... Well. Smash the offending enemy and if it didn't die, smash it again! With explosives too, just to make sure! If you're his friend, he'll smash the world to keep you safe. And singing while drinking and smashing enemies is awesome! Nora is happily reminded of her sadly deceased uncle Thor.

-Jack: A chainsaw: A crazed, bloodthirsty fighter who cackles like a maniac and enjoys blood, mayhem, and mind games. You hurt him, he loves it! It just encourages him to hurt you more back, for fun! His fighting style is appropriately psychotic and unpredictable. Hurting him just makes him more dangerous. He has little regard for collateral damage but is perhaps one of the most dangerous fighters around. Neo is irrevocably and completely smitten with him.

this is better then mine...and also the [puss in boots] expie or was it Zoro expie? not sure...still would be great...and terrifying...

hey if he gets a shield and spear...would that make him even more of pyhrra's type?

Jaune picks up Roman's cane, and becomes an even more dapper thief.

Roman drowns his feelings of inadequacy, and blooming midlife crisis in Neo's ice cream.

Neo's fine with it, she's too busy fighting with Weiss over Jaune.

Taking Gambol Shroud turns Jaune into a male Blake.

Blake: "Brothers of the White Fang, why are you working with this human?!"
Jaune: "Kinsman, why are you working with these faunus?!"

Blake: "Wha...I don't sound like that!"
Jaune: "Hmph, racist."

Sacrifice
- - -

"Jaune... Jaune, I love you."

"I know... I also know, that if I have to choose between me or you? I'll choose you. Every time."

Using a technique she'd taught him, he grabbed her arm and tripped her feet, pitching her into the locker. Her eyes widened in shock as he slammed the door shut behind her. The locker launched, and Pyrrha was sent tumbling through the air.

"JAUNE NOOOO!"

She extended Polarity, tried to right the course, to send the rocket locker back to the tower... But without any way to see outside, she tumbled and spun!
Until finally, it landed... And with a push, Pyrrha BLASTED the locker apart. She looked around as daylight hit her eyes: She was somewhere down on the campus. She saw Yang running towards the library.

"Damnit!" She hissed. She ran after Yang, dodging through the panicking people. "Sorry! Excuse me! Out of the way!"

She caught up with Yang, running alongside her. She gaped at Pyrrha in shock.

"P-Money?! How did you-?!"

"No time!" Pyrrha barked. They rounded a corner and saw Blake. A tall redheaded man in black stood over her, red katana held up over head.

"BLAKE!" Yang shouted. Pyrrha threw Milo right at the redhead. He turned and deflected her spear, but Pyrrha called it right back as she charged him. He swung his blade and unleashed a red aura slice. She leaped over it, the tips of her boots getting sliced off. She shifted Milo into gun mode and fired at point blank range. The redhead deflected the shots furiously, as Yang poured her fire on from the flank. He ran off, jumping through the nearest window and running.

Pyrrha hefted Blake up to her feet.

"You all right?" She asked.

"I'm fine, what-?!"

"We need to get to Ozpin's office, NOW!" Pyrrha ordered. "Jaune's fighting Cinder alone!"

Yang gaped. Blake gasped.

"All by himself?! Is he crazy?!" Yang shouted.

"Doesn't matter, we need to get back and back him up! NOW!" Pyrrha roared. "Get your sister, get anyone else-MOVE!"

They followed her as she ran. Pyrrha pushed herself as far as she could go, every bit. Yang and Blake struggled to keep up. If they could find anyone else along the way, they'd go, but she was not leaving Jaune to die.

Not if she could help it!

- - -

In hindsight, being seen as a joke and not a threat was a good thing. It was probably the only reason Jaune was still alive, as he ran around, dodging Cinder's blasts and arrows. She was laughing mockingly at him every time he managed to leap over a blast, reveling in her new power.

Good. Good, just keep playing with me... Keep playing with me-

"GAH!" Jaune took a hit and was blasted into a wall. He'd barely gotten his shield up in time, but even then, the heat was nearly unbearable.

"So, what?" Cinder sneered. "You thought you could be the big hero, boy? Fight me all on your own?"

"Nah," Jaune shot back, "Just thought I'd save Pyrrha the trouble." He grinned mockingly at her. "Why should she waste time with someone held back into their twenties from Hunter school?"

Cinder growled. She threw another series of fireballs, but Jaune was able to run and dodge. He kept his pattern random, ducking behind furniture at the last second, tossing up debris. He checked his Aura: Yeah, not looking good.

Come on Pyrrha, come on...!

Jaune dropped through a hole in the floor, screaming as he did. Cinder laughed, and strode up on over it to look down.

"My, done already, little boy?" She cackled.

Jaune threw himself upwards and swung his sword for Cinder's head! Shocked, she pulled back just in time-Though a lock of her hair was separated. Jaune didn't waste any time, swinging and thrusting hard and fast, trying to keep Cinder on the defensive!

She shielded herself by summoning more floating glass arrows, and jumped back. She unleashed a fire blast, much bigger than before. Jaune threw himself to the side, and ran for dear life as Cinder fired more arrows and fire blasts.

"PATHETIC!" Cinder snarled. "Did you really think that would defeat me?!"

"WAS A THOUGHT!" Jaune shouted. "GUESS YOU DO KNOW HOW TO HANDLE A SHAFT COMING FOR YOUR FACE!"

"Wha-YOU BASTARD!" Cinder screamed. She unleashed a roiling fire blast along the floor, tearing holes and cracks in the surface. Jaune tumbled out of the way, but a stay shot of shrapnel hit him in the shoulder. He bit back a yell, and backtracked frantically to avoid five arrows embedding themselves in the floor.

He scrambled back to his feet and ran back towards the edge of the wrecked office's balcony. Another fire blast ripped open a hole in the roof overhead, and Jaune held up his shield to protect himself from the falling debris.

"AUGH! GAH!" He cried out. Cinder smirked at him as their eyes met.

"Luck's run out, boy!"

She launched another fire blast, engulfing Jaune just as he got his shield up. The blast rocked the office, shaking more debris loose from the ceiling. Cinder laughed mockingly as she beheld a fiery crater, covered in smoke, where the blond had once stood.

"HAHAHAHAHA! Not so smart now that you're dead, are you, boy?" She cackled. "I can't wait to show your little girlfriend your roasted corpse!"

"Nngh... Gah..."

Her eyes widened. A figure staggered up, up, out of the crater. He stepped out of the smoke, holding his partially melted shield. He was covered in first and second degree burns. Blood poured from his head over his face. His swordarm was limp, broken.

Yet he still growled at her, eyes burning with fury.

"You think... That I'd roll over... And die... To some... Shitty attack like that?!" He snarled. He stalked towards her, the fury in his eyes making Cinder take a step back out of instinctive fear.

Those eyes... Those eyes...!

"You're just... Some whore who sold herself for power..." Jaune spat, "I... Am a Huntsman... JAUNE ARC!"

Cinder snarled. She held up her hand, prepared a huge fire blast to finish this-this whelp off once and for all-!

Sniper fire rang out, and Cinder barely jumped out of the way before anti-material Dust rounds would have buried themselves in her head. She glared hatefully as Ruby Rose, Pyrrha Nikos, Yang Xiao-Long, and Blake Belladonna confronted her.

Jaune, for his part, laughed tiredly.

"Took you... Long enough..."

"I'm sorry Jaune," Pyrrha apologized, her eyes burning in fury as she glared at Cinder, "Thank you. We'll take it from here."

"Don't... Mention it," he mumbled.

"Blake! Get Jaune out of here!" Ruby shouted. "Then get back! We're taking this bitch down!"

"What she said!" Yang snarled, slamming her gauntlets together.

"I get her head," Pyrrha snarled.

Blake flitted to Jaune, and helped support him. He leaned against her as she quickly lifted him up and jumped out the window.

"Are you all right?" Blake asked desperately.

"I'll live," Jaune managed, "But Cinder won't... That's what matters..."

- - -

Random, but then again that's what this thread is for.

or alternatively: Pyrrha thinking Jaune is throwing his live away against Cinder, and when they finally make it to the tower, they find Jaune in front of the destroyed Elevator "its Destroyed, and i have no way to the top, hehe" *rubs his head in embarassment*

or alternatively: Pyrrha thinking Jaune is throwing his live away against Cinder, and when they finally make it to the tower, they find Jaune in front of the destroyed Elevator "its Destroyed, and i have no way to the top, hehe" *rubs his head in embarassment*

anti-climatic and funny, probably for abriged version where cinder accidently hit the elevator and is like "fuck...i predicted and planned for everything...but myself..." all the while crazy grimm lady is bored off her ass assessing the situation from her grimm dragon and eating popcorn because this is far more entertaining then the last 500 years...even if she is bored as fuck all now.

at least theres T.V...shame it will all go when the grimm take out humanity...in say about another thousand years or so. She has time to watch "ALL" the soap opera's of course.

still like the doom-slayer/Guts/John Wick/whatever other badass is out there (thats more normie then shonen fuckery) Juane almost managing to get a Suprise kill on Cinder...imagine if he managed to actually get her throat with that cut?

Joker - A Gun... no really. Just a GUN.
For his neutral special, he wields a GUN.

You ever seen The Chronicles of Riddick?

Because that personality for a knife Jaune.

a Gentleman's cane for a Bartitsu and boxing practicing Nobles that get into fights type Posh Gentleman Jaune/Officer and a Gentleman Johnathan D'Arc. Both inspirational and leads from the front.

give him a energy weapon ranged and melee(even a Crocoa Mors sword upgrade that gives elemental dust edge) and he is a Good Guy Mad Scientist: crazy awesome, strage charisma and REALLY GOOD WITH HIS HANDS! Tinkering with tech or making ladies swoon? yes.

a Doom blade like attachment on his left gauntlet makes him go man of few words and really freaking scary to fight against. Include a Doom Slayer type helmet as well.

actually, what about a weapon and headwear combo type deal?

So something completely different but.

Quiet ninja badass and his friend/leader.

A dork who thinks he's suave and sexy.

That's right.

Ren and Jaune as ninja sex party!

I mean that would be a great dynamic for them. More bro time between Jaune and Ren would have been fun. And not just to make them both look boring. Geez, this is why people keep thinking Jaune is the protagonist! They kept making him the butt of the joke when his story just kept getting more and more compelling.

I mean that would be a great dynamic for them. More bro time between Jaune and Ren would have been fun. And not just to make them both look boring. Geez, this is why people keep thinking Jaune is the protagonist! They kept making him the butt of the joke when his story just kept getting more and more compelling.

JNPR was the more interesting team, period.

We need a "Guys Night Out" short for Jaune and Ren, maybe Cardin too.

I would think you'd need to have at least one joke of a personality for Jaune. Someone completely non-combat related. Which is a bit hard considering we're talking about personality change caused by holding weapons.

However, since I didnt actually state an idea for Glynda's riding crop, what if Jaune becomes a Dominant (as in BDSM sense) but not combat capable? On one hand, the girls might like his approach to them. On the other, people would have an increasing amount of suspicions on Glynda's sex life. On the third tentacle, you could also have Jaune being a charismatic proponent of safe and consensual BDSM, and has to deal with a bunch of curious teenagers asking him for advice. Velvet in particular keeps asking for advice on breaking a particular tsundere boy...

Arc Farm
Another idea: Jaune's family owning a farm means they might send him some care packages from time to time of farm food.

They send him Arc Farm meat, vegetables, fruit, milk and cheese, eggs, honey, snacks, spices, and alcohol.

This makes Jaune very popular.

Yang: "Why did they label the beef 'Lily'?"

Jaune: "Oh no, not Lily!" groans

Ruby: "Jaune? Are you okay?"

Jaune: "She was my favorite cow! They-They butchered her! I didn't know she was that old..." sighs "... Well, I'll make a good stew out of her. The wine will help."

Ruby: "Will the wine heal the pain of your loss?"

Jaune: "Well it'll make the stew a lot better but... Sure, that too."

The Arc Family Care Package
Another idea: Jaune's family owning a farm means they might send him some care packages from time to time of farm food.

They send him Arc Farm meat, vegetables, fruit, milk and cheese, eggs, honey, snacks, spices, and alcohol.

This makes Jaune very popular.

Yang: "Why did they label the beef 'Lily'?"

Jaune: "Oh no, not Lily!" groans

Ruby: "Jaune? Are you okay?"

Jaune: "She was my favorite cow! They-They butchered her! I didn't know she was that old..." sighs "... Well, I'll make a good stew out of her. The wine will help."

Ruby: "Will the wine heal the pain of your loss?"

Jaune: "Well it'll make the stew a lot better but... Sure, that too."

Later That Evening

*Dinner Noises*
Nora: "Wow, this is loads better than the wild goats, Renny and I rustled while traveling to Vale!"

Ren: "The cows on the Arc family farm are pampered, Nora, they don't live wild."

Yang: "You can really taste it, I agree, this is some premium Yangus Beef!"

Jaune: *Anguished Groan*

Weiss: *Hic!* "You, barbarian!" *Hic*

Ruby: "Weiss, maybe its time to put the wine down? You already have a wine mom, and I don't need a wine besty...."

Blake: "Where's the rest of the wine that came in the care package?"

Jaune: "Mrs. Goodwitch took it, something about needing to inspect it for cross Kingdom taxes...."
*Glynda's Office*

*Empty bottle noises*
Glynda: "Why am I still shingle?!?!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back