• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

[RWBY] RWBY Shorts

Later That Evening

*Dinner Noises*
Nora: "Wow, this is loads better than the wild goats, Renny and I rustled while traveling to Vale!"

Ren: "The cows on the Arc family farm are pampered, Nora, they don't live wild."

Yang: "You can really taste it, I agree, this is some premium Yangus Beef!"

Jaune: *Anguished Groan*

Weiss: *Hic!* "You, barbarian!" *Hic*

Ruby: "Weiss, maybe its time to put the wine down? You already have a wine mom, and I don't need a wine besty...."

Blake: "Where's the rest of the wine that came in the care package?"

Jaune: "Mrs. Goodwitch took it, something about needing to inspect it for cross Kingdom taxes...."
*Glynda's Office*

*Empty bottle noises*
Glynda: "Why am I still shingle?!?!"

Then comes the beer: Golden Arc Lager.

Yang challenges Jaune to a drinking contest, and they get distracted by that. Weiss will turn up her nose at the Arc Farm beer, at first, but then drinks it and turns into a very giggly drunk. Nora sneaks some sips but it turns out she's basically immune (she is Norse). Ren just keeps the peace (Until he has some beer and then just becomes giggly and hyperactive). Ruby sneaks some sips too and becomes a wild happy drunk. Blake has some, and becomes very drunk and babbles and cries a lot before she starts chasing mice only she can see. Pyrrha is no better, having only drunk wine and she turns into a happy huggy mess.

Jaune and Yang just start making out after they don't know who was winning the contest. Pyrrha becomes violent and makes out with Jaune next. Yang and Pyrrha then break a lot of things while still trying to make out with Jaune (as do Weiss and Ruby, for various drunken reasons). Many things get broken. Jaune manages to keep them all from getting in trouble by handing over all the beer to Professor Port, who agrees to look the other way as long as they keep giving him Golden Arc Lager.

Jaune agrees. They're all unhappy they have to share the beer, but it's better than getting in trouble.

Yang: "Hmm... Sure is good no one remembers what happened, huh Jaune? Except Nora, who won't say anything."

Jaune: "Ah, eheheheh... Y-Yeah..."

Yang: smirk "And you... And me."

Jaune: "... Uhhhhh.... Ummmm...."

Yang: "I'm looking forward to the next beer delivery, Jaune~." winks "I intend to win our next contest. You don't have enough spirit."

Jaune: bright red "Ohhhhh boy..."

Yang: "I'm looking forward to the next beer delivery, Jaune~." winks "I intend to win our next contest. You don't have enough spirit."

I think Jaune should respond with an old meme from my high school days.

Jaune: "I've got plenty of spirit, in my pants!"

Yeah, that's all there is to it. Take a line, preferably from a dramatic moment in fiction, tack on "in my pants". Or, in the case of one of my friends, if they had no response to something.

Blake, holding a camera: This can obviously only be solved one way. Naked wrestling. I have the baby oil right here. Get to it, boys.

Blake: "Wait wait wait! Why are you attacking him?! I'm the one you want!"

Adam: "Really, Blake? Really? This is what you interrupted a duel between men for?"

Blake: "...What?"

Jaune: "Now the mood's ruined."

Blake: "But...but..."

Adam: *sighs* "Well, so long as I'm here, know any good places?"

Jaune: *walking away* "There's a nice taco place downtown."

Adam: *following* "How are their burritos?"

Blake: "I...I...come back! This is my plotline, dammit!"

Why Jaune Doesn't Use a Katana...
- - -

Adam sneered over the cowering Blake. He'd tracked her down at last, as Beacon burned around them and the pitiful humans fled. She cringed as he lifted his katana up to silence her for good-

"BLAKE!" Jaune shouted. Adam looked up with a snarl.

"Jaune Arc," he stated.

"JAUNE! RUN!" Blake shouted. "You're no match for him with your own weapons!"

That Adam knew. Which is why he dashed forward and swung for Jaune. The blond idiot blocked the first few strikes, using shield and sword.

"Came to die at last, Arc?" Adam growled. "Without your ability, you're nothing."

He knocked Jaune's weapons out of his hands and kicked in the stomach. He felt ribs break, as the idiot screamed. He fell to one knee, gasping for breath. Jaune glared up at him in defiance. Adam held up his sword.

"Time to pay you back," he sneered.

"JAUNE!"

Adam turned and swung his sword. Blake had thrown Gambol Shroud at him. He deflected the cleaver, but grunted-The ribbon had wrapped around the hilt. Blake yanked it out of his grip and it fell to the floor with a loud clatter. He yanked Gambol Shroud out of Blake's hands, and stalked towards her.

"Pathetic," Adam sniffed, "Is this what you've been reduced to? The pet of this human? He has nothing left-!"

Adam felt Aura surge, and turned to fire his shotgun blast at whoever was behind him. His jaw dropped as he watched Jaune Arc wielding Wilt... And deflecting the shotgun blast with a swing of his blade.

There was none of the joviality or confidence in his eyes or face as before. There was nothing but rage, and cold, hard determination. An acceptance of things. His eyes were blood red, none of the peaceful blue. There was a restrained ferocity in his every movement.

It was... So familiar...

"Standing here, I realize," Jaune managed, "You're just like me. Trying to make history."

His tone, while rough... Had a note of understanding and respect. Adam slowly nodded. As annoyed as he was by being defeated by Arc... This version of him seemed like someone he could almost respect back.

"Yes."

"But who's to judge the right from the wrong?" Jaune continued, holding Wilt almost reverently in his hand. "When our guard is down, I think we'll both agree... Violence breeds violence."

Adam blinked behind his mask. The boy's tone was that of a warrior, not some fop or simpleton.

"Yes... It always will," he said, "But the way to the future is always paved in blood."

Arc nodded grimly.

"Yes. New life will be born... Underneath this blood stained sand." He raised Wilt up in a salute.

"But in the end... It has to be this way," Jaune finished.

Adam nodded back just as grimly. He saluted him with Gambol Shroud.

"Yes..."

They dashed towards one another and began to fight. None of the taunting or disrespect from before: Arc fought like a true warrior, striving and swinging with his life on the line!

In another life, Adam mused, I could have called you friend...

- - -

Blake was glad Jaune had managed to pick up Adam's weapon and was now fighting evenly with him... But why in the hell was he quoting that edgy video game he, Ren and Ruby had played non-stop for hours?!

Still, if it kept him alive, maybe it was worth it. Adam actually seemed to be enjoying himself. She wasn't sure if that was good or bad...

- - -

View: 2l0RMGid6vo

Hehehe, looks like Adam also played that game for hours on end as well, it's a shonen fight between men who can understand one another through violence and beat-downs…women may never understand how a bro's mind works in these situations.

"man bash head of other man, become good friends afterwards if other still standing. Good fight."

Rapier, Katana… what's next? A hammer?

Pffft. Oh lord, my mind immediately added on "a dildo bat" to your line. Like, a Saints Row giant floppy dildo casing over a baseball bat.

I how havent I thought about that weapon before for this story idea? I wonder if Jaune would become a foul-mouth gang lord with an affinity for purple and the fleur-de-lis (AKA the Saints Row Boss character)?

I would have suggested a Baseball bat with baseballs for a TF2 Scout personality, but what about a sports equipment using guy with Sports fan personality and quips?

a Claymore makes Jaune go Highlander mode.

Axes make Jaune into a pissed off Woodsman mode.

making Jaune into a Mad Scientist like guy when he gets a raygun/energy weapon and Crocoe Mors with a energy blade upgrade would be fun to see. This reminds me, what about a "Remnant, but it also has Girl Genius tier Mad Scientists and the Arcs are known as a bloodline of Heroic Sparks" sort of setting?

I would have suggested a Baseball bat with baseballs for a TF2 Scout personality, but what about a sports equipment using guy with Sports fan personality and quips?

a Claymore makes Jaune go Highlander mode.

Axes make Jaune into a pissed off Woodsman mode.

making Jaune into a Mad Scientist like guy when he gets a raygun/energy weapon and Crocoe Mors with a energy blade upgrade would be fun to see. This reminds me, what about a "Remnant, but it also has Girl Genius tier Mad Scientists and the Arcs are known as a bloodline of Heroic Sparks" sort of setting?

A Claymore just makes Jaune into a pissed off, hard drinking, hard fighting Scotsman! He bangs his woman and fills her with twenty kids before going off to drink at the pub and fight anyone who says he's wearing a bloody dress!

A Claymore just makes Jaune into a pissed off, hard drinking, hard fighting Scotsman! He bangs his woman and fills her with twenty kids before going off to drink at the pub and fight anyone who says he's wearing a bloody dress!

what about a short story that is "RWBY, but Girl Genius level Mad Scientists are in Remnant, and the Arcs are known as the bloodline of Heroic Sparks" sort of one or multi shot prompt?

what about a short story that is "RWBY, but Girl Genius level Mad Scientists are in Remnant, and the Arcs are known as the bloodline of Heroic Sparks" sort of one or multi shot prompt?

That could work! Go ahead and write it if you're inspired! Unfortunately I never read Girl Genius.

That could work! Go ahead and write it if you're inspired! Unfortunately I never read Girl Genius.
TLDR

Maybe a third of the population are mad scientist who can tell physics to "shut up and take it you whore". The crazier they get the more big crazy shit they can do.

TLDR

Maybe a third of the population are mad scientist who can tell physics to "shut up and take it you whore". The crazier they get the more big crazy shit they can do.

Heh. It would be funny if that was the whole Arc family. Seven mad scientist Sparks and Jaune is just the normal one. Though after his childhood, he's very hard to rattle anymore.

Heh. It would be funny if that was the whole Arc family. Seven mad scientist Sparks and Jaune is just the normal one. Though after his childhood, he's very hard to rattle anymore.
As a example of the bullshit sparks can do. One of them got some shit coffee at a restaurant.

So she fucked with the coffee machine.

It produces coffee so perfect it mentally stunlocks people. It produces cups and saucers with the coffee. And it wasn't even plugged in.

Edit: also I'm not even sure if they added beans and water.

Weiss Makes Things Clear
LordofBones

After Weiss learns that Jaune doesn't actually crush on her at all...

Weiss: "Arc, I want to make things absolutely clear, all right?"

Jaune: "Sure?"

Weiss: "I'm not attracted to you at all. In any shape or form."

Jaune: "Ah. Okay."

Jaune turns to go.

Weiss gets in front of Jaune.

Weiss: "Absolutely clear, I do not lust for your body! You-You're just a dolt and a loser and I don't care for you at all!"

Jaune: "... Sure thing."

He again turns to walk away... And Weiss gets in front of him.

Weiss: "I mean, I absolutely wouldn't want to marry you! Or-Or do all sorts of nasty, sinful, disgusting things! I wouldn't want your rough farm calloused hands on my sleek, nubile body! Or-Or you to defile me in many, many depraved and filthy ways!"

Jaune: "... Uh huh."

Weiss: blush "N-Not that I think about those things with you! Not at all! I-I have never once fantasized about you taking me roughly in a manly way, and-and leaving me a wreck filled with your children!"

Jaune: sighs "Weiss? I do not want to have sex with you either. Okay?"

Weiss: "Wait, why not?! I-I mean, I mean-GOOD!"

Jaune: "Okay!"

He turns away again.

Weiss: "... Are you absolutely sure-?"

Jaune: "YES! Now can I please go, or do you want to deny your attraction to me some more?"

Weiss: "I-I am not denying anything! You're the one who is obviously madly in love with me and after my body!"

Jaune: bright smile "Nope!"

Weiss: "How-HOW COULD YOU NOT BE-?!"

Jaune: "I'm not."

Weiss: "... You don't lust after me even a little?"

Jaune: "Not when you're being like this."

Weiss: "So... How should I act so you'll be attracted to me? J-Just so I know what not to do!"

Jaune: sighs

Arc Spark
....ok I don't know why but this popped into my head.

*Jaune is enjoying lunch with his friends when something small is tossed at him and explodes with a shit ton of blue smoke sending him flying up into the air*

Jaune: I know those explosions.

Nora: who's attacking us? Is it atlas? Haven? The wafflehouse?!

???:it's something much worse than that peasant!

*Standing on their table is a 12 year old blue eyed blonde girl with curved ram horns coming out of the sides of her head. She's wearing a cape and has a large backpack comically overflowing with plushies*

Weiss: how did a child get here?

??:you will speak when spoken to!

*The little girl throws a plushy penguin at Weiss that hugs her and then explodes leaving Weiss unconscious on the ground in the yamcha pose*

Ruby: hey! That's not nice.

*Blake and Yang are taking pictures of Weiss*

???: silence thief! You will be punished for your actions.

Ruby: thief? We don't even know you! Who are you?

???: Fine I'll give you the honor. The almighty demon queen of explosions and elegance I am-

Jaune: Stella cosmos arc! What did mom say about throwing your bombs at people.

*Red faced and pouting Stella glares at Jaune*

Stella: stupid peasants who run away from home don't get to lecture ME about following the rules! Stupid brother!!!

*Stella keeps throwing plushies at Jaune that stick to him and explode*

Ruby: did she say brother?

Nora: fuck THAT, did she say SHE was the explosion queen?!

*Jaune lays on the ground smoking slightly*

Jaune: why and how are you here?

Stella: stupid peasant you promised me a cheesecake for my birthday, just because you run away from home doesn't let you break a promise.

Jaune: if I get you your sweets will you go home, or at least stop blowing me up?

Stella: probably not.

Jaune: yeah, that's about what I figured.

They're All Yanderes
Let's be honest: A bunch of superpowered teenaged girls who are expected to fight horrible soulless monsters for a living will probably NOT be the most psychologically stable people around.

Indeed, they may all be some kind of flavor of yandere. And will strike when a normal, nice teenaged boy who can cook, clean, and has a great family life and a broken Semblance least expects it.

Jaune has cooked them all a great meal from the farm supplies he was sent.

Yang: "Mmm... This is great, VB!"

Jaune: "Thanks! I've been making stuff like this since I could reach the top of the stove!"

Yang: "Well... I'm convinced." grabs Jaune "Let's get married!"

Jaune: "Uh-Wha-?"

Pyrrha: "I CALLED HIM FIRST!"

Ruby: "LIKE HELL YOU DID! HE'S MINE!"

Blake: "I'M TAKING HIM! I DESERVE HIM AFTER EVERYTHING I'VE BEEN THROUGH! I WILL DO MY PART FOR HUMAN/FAUNUS RELATIONS BY HAVING A DOZEN OF HIS KITS!"

Weiss: "HE WAS CRUSHING ON ME! HE'S MINE!"

A brawl ensues. Ren drags Jaune out of that melee to sit with Nora and himself.

Jaune: "Thanks Ren."

Ren: "No problem. I have one yandere after me. You're unlucky enough to have five... At least."

Jaune: "At least?!"

Nora: beams "You'll survive, Jaune-Jaune! As long as I get to be godmother!"

Jaune: "I uh, my sister-"

Ren: "You'd better agree. You don't want to see how far she'll go."

given which site we are on, you can apply dick based persuasion to make the Yanderes get along. in fact IF Jaune is great at sex, something along the lines of "please play nice or no dick for you" sort of reprimand would be a good motivator to be nice.

Indeed, they may all be some kind of flavor of yandere. And will strike when a normal, nice teenaged boy who can cook, clean, and has a great family life and a broken Semblance least expects it.

Emerald - "I'm coming off an abusive relationship, and lived on the streets with no parents, I deserve him more!"

Winter - "My father disowned me, my mother is a drunk, my sister is a tsundere, and my relationship with my brother is undefined at best, I deserve him more!"

Tired of bland cafeteria food, Jaune uses the supplies he gets from his family to wiz up good, hearty, unpretentious dishes for his team. There are Argus days and Mistral days, where his team get their own nations's dishes made with all the love and affection a chef has for his team. Now, if only Nora hadn't taken to the Valean tradition of wine with every meal..

Then Team RWBY finds out after catching Nora enjoying the icing and batter straight from the mixing bowl while Jaune's newest dish, a cake baked to celebrate Pyrrha's birthday, is in the oven...

Then Team RWBY finds out after catching Nora enjoying the icing and batter straight from the mixing bowl while Jaune's newest dish, a cake baked to celebrate Pyrrha's birthday, is in the oven...

I bet she spends half the day driving pyrrha insane by making her imagine it's gonna be a stripper cake with jaune in it.

Last edited:
Jaune and Glynda: Dance Class
are you going to post the dance snipper from White Knight Errant in here as well?

Yes.

Crossposted from my White Knight Errant thread:

- - -

Glynda Goodwitch looked around the weekend class she had called from the stage in the auditorium. She shook her head with a feeling of nostalgia.

Mostly girls, as expected, she thought, Boys will be boys.

"Welcome to Dance Class," she greeted, in her usual prim and proper tone, "Now, you are representing your schools. You should strive for excellence in all you do, and that includes dance."

It was a bit of a secret, but Glynda Goodwitch loved to dance. Synchronizing body, music, and soul appealed to her sense of order. It was also relaxing, in a far healthier way than drinking alcohol or destroying parts of the Emerald Forest.

Not that she begrudged her fellow teachers their vices.

"Now," Glynda stated, "We will start off with a demonstration. Do I have a volunteer?"

"Yes you do, Professor!" Miss Xiao-Long cheered. She shoved a familiar tall blond forward. "Go for it, Stud!"

"URK!" Jaune Arc looked up to Glynda on the stage. He shakily lifted up his right hand.

"Uh, if it's all right, ma'am?" He asked.

Glynda held back a smirk.

"Come forward, Mister Arc. I won't bite," she said. Arc blushed-Yes, that's where his thoughts went. Despite her strict personality and love of order... Embarrassing teenaged boys was part and parcel of being the "hot" teacher. And she had to find amusement where she could.

Jaune approached her slowly, as though she might lash out at him if he so much as twitched wrong.

"Have you danced before, Mister Arc?" She asked. She distantly recalled Isabel saying she made her daughters attend dance classes. Jaune nodded.

"A few times, yeah. Some basic lessons, but I wasn't very good."

"Nothing wrong with that," Glynda said, a touch more gently, "We will start off with a waltz. You know how to do that, Mister Arc?"

"Er... I think so," Jaune said. Glynda reached out and took hold of his wrists. She placed one on the small of her back, and the other in her hand. She held back a smirk at his red face.

"Then let's give it a try," she said. She nodded to a music player with speakers nearby, and her Semblance activated it. A classic waltz began to play, and Glynda checked Jaune's feet briefly. She nodded again.

"Good. Now, the man will lead," she stated. "You know how to lead, correct Mister Arc?"

"Yes ma'am," Jaune said with a nod. He gently pressed against her, and she stepped back. He stepped forward with her, a bit clumsily but serviceable enough.

"One two three, one two three, one two three," she counted off, as they danced around the stage slowly, keeping in time with the music.

"Keep aware of your surroundings," Glynda lectured, "Don't run into other dancers, or a wall."

"Yes ma'am!"

The song came to an end, and they stopped in the center. Glynda gave Jaune the barest of smiles.

"Not bad," she said.

"Hmm... Think we could try something a bit faster?" Jaune asked. Glynda raised an eyebrow.

"Such as?"

"FOXTROT!" Xiao-Long shouted. Jaune sighed, and shrugged. He still looked a bit hapless... But there was a strange glint in his eyes for just a moment.

"A foxtrot might be nice," Jaune said, "I've done that once or twice."

Glynda smirked inwardly. He was asking to do something fast, hm? Well, he'd probably step all over her feet, but if he was asking...

"It's a fast and more advanced step, but all right," Glynda said with a nod. She waved her crop, and the music became faster and jazzier. She took his hand and put the other around her waist.

"Now, start off like this... Bit faster..."

He let her lead as she stepped more quickly with him across the stage. He hummed, and smiled.

"So, like this?"

His grip became tighter. His stance more confident. He stepped with confidence to the music, firmly in control. Glynda found herself struggling a bit to keep up, but her muscle memory from hundreds of lessons kicked in and she matched his pace and energy. He swung her about in perfect harmony, and she even leaped with him a few times.

He then let her spin away from him, and the music carried her in a whirlwind away. He caught up to her and dipped her dramatically, just as the music came to an end.

She was left panting, staring up into his eyes as he held her in his strong arms. He grinned at her.

"So... How'd I do, Professor?" He asked.

Cheeky boy, she thought to herself. Deliberately hiding his skill to, what? Prank her? That explained Xiao-Long's interjection.

Well... Two could play at this game.

"Not bad," she said, as she got her heart rate under control. Jaune pulled her back up. He made to pull away, but Glynda yanked him back into her arms.

"Let's see how you fare with some more advanced dances, Mister Arc," she practically purred. It had been a while since she cut loose. And knocking this cheeky little prankster down a peg or two would be fun.

Jaune grinned back, that glint now fully revealed in his eyes.

"Sounds good to me, Professor."

- - -

Why Jaune Doesn't Use Gauntlets...
- - -

Adam had managed to escape-Roman Torchwick's annoying pint-sized associate had caused some explosions, and so RWBY and JNPR had to flee before the warehouse turned into an inferno. They got picked up by the cops, but Professor Goodwitch was able to bail them out.

She was about to let them rot in jail for a night, until they let her know about Jaune's Semblance. She didn't believe it at first, but they did need to cart him off to Beacon to test it, and he wouldn't leave his friends in the lock up.

Which made Yang appreciate the often hapless blond a little more than she usually did.

So they got to spend the night in their beds... While Jaune got to spend the night being tested and examined by the Professors.

In the spirit of gratitude (and since she was an early riser anyway), Yang got up at her usual training time and headed down to Professor Oobleck's labs. Students seldom ventured into these areas save for Semblance testing. Most of the labs were wide and open, with a variety of measuring devices, sensors, and miscellaneous junk to help with the insane variety of Semblances available.

She found Jaune in one of the labs, sitting in front of a lot of basic weapons provided by the school. They ranged from staves and spears, to swords, to gauntlets and brass knuckles and nunchucks. He looked exhausted, as he chewed on some toast and eggs someone had brought him.

Yang thought about sneaking up on him... But again, her gratitude welled up and she instead hugged him from behind.

"ACK!"

Which scared him anyway. Yang giggled as she pulled away to stand next to him.

"Morning, Stud! How's it Yanging?" She asked.

"Yang! Hey," Jaune said. He groaned. "They let me have some sleep on a cot after all the testing. I just woke up..." He yawned.

"So, what's the s-word?" Yang asked. "How does your Semblance work?"

"Well... I mean, they think it's a Semblance," Jaune said. Yang blinked.

"They think? What else could it be?"

Jaune shrugged.

"I dunno. I heard Professor Oobleck and the Headmaster muttering about 'magic' and other junk when they thought I was asleep... So, I dunno..." He shook his head. "Anyway, my... Ability is pretty basic. I touch a weapon, and I can use it. Like, really well."

"Well, we knew that," Yang teased, "But... Any weapon?"

"Any weapon," Jaune nodded.

"Why haven't you been using your sword and shield like an expert though?" Yang asked. Jaune sighed.

"They think that it might have to do with Aura. My own Aura is infused into this weapon, so I get resistance when I put my Aura into it. Or something like that, I was half dead on my feet at that point." He shook his head. "There are two problems with my Semblance or something. One, it burns Aura. And the harder the opponent I have to fight? The more Aura I burn through to keep up."

"Oh geez," Yang winced, "So against that Adam psycho... You did look really winded."

"Yeah," Jaune said, frowning, "Which means I have to train the ability. The place exploding when it did was lucky. Sure, I could have had him, but I might have been on empty. If he figures that out next time..." He shook his head.

"And the other problem?" Yang prompted. Jaune sighed heavily.

"The... Personalities," he said, "My personality is different for every weapon I use. They think it's something to do with my subconscious, or some other psychological blah blah blah..."

"So you can be that smooth, huh?" Yang teased. "Weiss was blushing non-stop last night."

Jaune flushed.

"Maybe uh... I mean, we're friends, kind of sort of... I think I'd prefer to stay that way, with everything else..."

Yang nodded.

"Still, I mean... That is you. That didn't come from nothing, right?"

Jaune nodded.

"Yeah... But... It's still weird."

"You remember what happened, right?" Yang pressed. Jaune nodded.

"Yeah... Like I was... I was watching someone else do it," he said. He sighed and shrugged. "He was... I was being the hero I always wanted to be. And it was me, but it... Wasn't me?" He frowned.

Yang frowned at him. She squeezed his shoulder a bit more tightly. He'd saved Weiss from death, it was the least he deserved, right?

"Hey," she said, "Look. I get how scary a new Semblance can be. Mine was pretty scary too. My dad taught me how to handle it, so... How about we train?"

"Ah, uh," Jaune began. Yang shook her head.

"You can keep training with Pyrrha. Relax, I won't make her jealous," she said with a wink. Jaune scoffed.

"Fat chance of that," he muttered.

Sheesh. Even getting such a powerful Semblance didn't help his self-esteem, Yang thought. She was even more determined. She pulled him up.

"Come on, Vomit Boy. You made it. You've got a Semblance that can let you save lives and be a hero. You need to learn how to master it. When you master it? You'll be comfortable with yourself, and you won't have to rely on luck to save yourself-Or us." She patted him on the shoulder.

Jaune nodded, smiling warmly at her.

"Thanks Yang. I appreciate it."

"So," Yang looked around, "Since I'm all about hand-to-hand combat... You got a personality for that?"

Jaune nodded.

"I do. Uh... Let's see..."

He reached for some plain gauntlets, suitable for a martial artist. Yang reached out to stop him and shook her head.

"Let's go outside first," Yang said, "Don't activate it around all this breakable stuff."

Jaune nodded.

"Got it."

Yang picked up the gauntlets, Jaune got up, and they walked outside onto the lawn surrounding the lab buildings. Yang tossed the gauntlets to Jaune. He pulled them on. His blue eyes flashed, and his stance changed. A smile came over his face.

He adopted a loose fighting stance, and began throwing some punches and kicks for practice into the air. Yang frowned in thought-The style was very similar to hers, actually: South Mistralian Kickboxing.

"Jaune?" She asked.

"Call me Johnny, Yang!" Johnny laughed. He did a backflip, and landed with a bright grin. "Wow! This feels great!"

He grimaced.

"Except for this armor..." He yanked it off, and tossed off the rest in a small pile nearby. His hoodie and shirt joined the pile. Now bare-chested, he jumped up and down, switching back and forth between stances. "Woo! That's much better!"

Yang flushed. She was not unaware of male anatomy, of course. But Jaune had... Wow... Okay, so Pyrrha's training had definitely done him a lot of good.

"Okay! We gonna spar now?" Johnny asked eagerly. His grin was infectious, and Yang went into her own fighting stance.

"Yup! Go for it!"

"WOOHOO!" Johnny cheered. He charged like a rocket. She got her guard up, and blocked the strike. She was glad she took this seriously-The force of the hit had his Aura behind it, and that energy was enough to slam her feet deep into the lawn with a BANG!

She bobbed and threw a punch back. Johnny swung his forearm to block, and moved back, continuing to deflect a flurry of testing jabs and punches. Yang then swung a foot for his side, which he had to jump back to evade. She leaped up and dove like a falcon with a fist out.

"YAH!"

Johnny rolled out of the way, as Yang blasted a small crater into the ground with her blow! She got up with her fists ready, only to see Johnny staring in shock and glee.

"WOW! How'd you do that?!" He asked.

Yang grinned and rubbed the back of her head modestly.

"I channel Aura through my fists," she explained, "Then release it into whatever I'm hitting. It works great against Grimm!"

"WOW! That's super cool! I think Ren does something like that! He tried to teach me some of that!" Johnny cheered. "Can you teach me?"

Yang chuckled. "Sure!"

After they put his armor and clothes into his hoodie, which they tied up into a rough bag, she led him over into a small wood on the academy grounds. She found an older tree near the center of the copse, nice and thick. She took his arm in her hands, and pressed a finger to his forearm.

"You want to gather up Aura in these parts of your arms," she said, "Then push it up to your fists."

Johnny tilted his head in curiosity.

"Push it?"

"Yeah," Yang said, "You can control your Aura, right?"

"Hmmmm..." Johnny frowned and looked up, "Pyrrha taught me how to channel it into my weapons, and Ren showed me how he does it with his fists. How do I do it to release it on contact?"

"That is complicated," Yang agreed, "But once you get it, it's easy!"

She hummed, thinking back to her father's explanation.

"The Aura is your soul's power," she repeated, "And so, you have to imagine it happening. You have to feel it happening, and will it to happen. So... You feel the Aura inside your forearms. You pump it up, as hard and high as possible."

She held up her fists, her eyes burning red.

"And when you make contact? You will it to release!"

Yang punched the tree... And her Aura flashed through it, blowing a hole through the trunk with a loud boom! She pulled her fist back, smiling in satisfaction. She nodded to Johnny, who was watching intently.

"Got it?"

"I think so," Johnny said. He grinned. "That was so cool! Can I try?"

"Sure!" Yang said with a smile. Johnny cheered.

"Woo! Awesome!"

Yang moved back from the tree. Johnny walked up to the tree trunk and did some stretches. He hummed and rubbed his chin, thinking hard, before he held up his forearms and closed his eyes.

"Don't get discouraged if you don't get it right on the first try, all right?" Yang said, "It took me a long time to get the timing right on everything, and put it all together-"

"YAH!"

KABOOM!

Yang's eyes went wide. Her face froze. The top of the tree was sailing up, up, up out of sight, crashing several meters away. What was left of the tree's lower trunk was a scattered pile of smoking splinters. Johnny pulled his fist back and frowned. He looked over at Yang.

"Aw man... Did I do it wrong?" He asked.

"I uh... Um... It's a good start," Yang managed, "Mayyyybe we focus on control next, hm?" She grabbed him and his hoodie-bag, "Somewhere far, far away so we don't get in trouble?" She was already running, and Johnny easily kept pace.

"So you're going to keep teaching me?" Johnny asked hopefully.

"Well, why not?" Yang asked with a laugh. If anything, it would keep this potential monster from causing too much collateral damage.

"Great!" Johnny said with that very wide grin. "Ren's been teachin' me hand to hand, but you're a lot more fun! And prettier!"

And now she was blushing from top to bottom. How did he go from Vomit Boy to this?!

Though in all honesty... A part of her really didn't mind...

- - -

Dark idea but what if the Jaune weapon personality thing actually has a known origin?

Ozpin: come in Mr.Arc. we need to have a discussion.

Jaune: Am I in trouble for something sir?

Ozpin: not exactly...while looking into your family history general Ironwood found some... disquieting information.

Jaune: why would atlas have information on my family?

Ozpin: why indeed.

*Ozpin goes to stand by his window*

Ozpin: Mr.Arc one of the greatest problems among huntsmen is loss. Not just loss of fighters but loss of techniques, loss of styles, loss of information. The greatest warriors passing away and taking decades of information with them. And nothing could be done about it. We lock them in a classroom and we lose a warrior and they don't even get to pass on half of what they know, we let them go and we lose the information anyway when a grimm finally gets lucky.

*Jaune is visibly uncomfortable*

Jaune: that's worrying and scary sir but I'm not sure what that has to do with me.

Ozpin: In the past when Atlas was much less....restrained in what they researched a idea was formed. What if we could take those warriors, those fading beacons of humanity and metaphorically pass the torch. Everything they are, from their weapons and stances, to even possibly their semblances and memories. All passed down through generations.

Jaune: No.

Ozpin: it was a different time. A darker time. But they all knew what the project would cost.

J@?n3: WE DIDNT KNOW SHIT OZLIN!

Ozpin: ....almost everyone involved with the project went insane or worse. The Auric Remain Combatant project was deemed a failure with only one survivor. Atoli A.R.C

Jaune: why are you telling me this?

Ozpin:Your friends.

Jaune:What?

Ozpin: your friends. They kept looking into your "secondary semblance" worried about what effects it might have on you and where it could have possibly come from...I wanted to tell you first and in a secluded area in case you didn't react well.

Jaune: who would react well?! Great I'm not going to blow up the school, can I go now?

Ozpin: take the next few days off from class. I believe you need to process things.

*Jaune gets up to leave*

Ozpin: Mr.Arc. I am sorry.

J@?n3: No. You aren't.

*Jaune leaves. Ozpin sits in silence*

Blake the Harem Maker
There is a very easy way to facilitate a Jaune harem that isn't contrived, and uses nothing but what's already in the RWBY canon:

Blake Belladonna. She reads smutty erotica and she's a cat, so she loves to stir shit up.

She recognizes potential in Jaune as a harem protagonist, and so decides to set up her own live-action erotica with a harem ending!

Because she's a bored, mentally ill cat girl ninja princess. And this sounds like the kind of thing she might do.

Thoughts?

There is a very easy way to facilitate a Jaune harem that isn't contrived, and uses nothing but what's already in the RWBY canon:

Blake Belladonna. She reads smutty erotica and she's a cat, so she loves to stir shit up.

She recognizes potential in Jaune as a harem protagonist, and so decides to set up her own live-action erotica with a harem ending!

Because she's a bored, mentally ill cat girl ninja princess. And this sounds like the kind of thing she might do.

Thoughts?
i foresee Yang figuring it out by accident and joining in for giggles, only to end up in the Dragonslayer timeline.

And Weiss sounding completely conspiracy theory mad while telling Glynda about it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back