• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

[RWBY] RWBY Shorts

Nora - "No near death experience for little old Nora! No confession of long held romantic feelings for her! She'll be fine, all alone...."

All the while she is staring at REN with a look…the kind of look that if he wasn't using his semblance would result in him backing away slowly.

"so Mr.Arc a unforseen consequence of your parents... unorthodox....medical treatment along with the ensuing reaction of your friends has left you with some unprecedented side effects."

"Pretty teacher say what now?"

"Your body and head each have their own separate aura pool now. They can connect together but if they become separated you now have a second semblance so your two parts can live independently of each other until reattached."

"How the hell did you figure that out?"

"When your parents got attacked by your friends your body and head got caught in the crossfire and landed in different spots."

"Ok?"

"Your body started looking for its head."

Ideas:

- Yang is a Quetzalcoatl ("Feathered Serpent" Aztec deity) Faunus/monster girl.
It's assosiated with the sun, dragon adjacent and very colourfull.
Yang really likes using her soft feathered wings to wrap around someone when they hug/cuddle.
paul-camacho-quetzalcoatl.jpg
1496562559.kalemendrax_quetzalcoatl_full_body.jpg
FRhVsZwWUAEEXGQ
png-clipart-dungeons-dragons-couatl-yuan-ti-monster-manual-dungeons-and-dragons-dragon-claw.png
images

- Jaune was slightly more effected by puberty early on, and grew a short beard when he was hiking through the woods towards Beacon, and he didn't trust safely shaving himself using the only blade he had on hand (his sword).
When he arrives a Beacon some of the girls are very interested in him indeed.

What if the collar still didn't come off of his body? Would they have to Wolfenstein this?

would be ironic if the only reason the Collar came off was because Jaune had already confessed everything so it became inert just before they cut his head off and only Ozpin realizes this and wisely keeps his mouth shut... til he drinks with Qrow during the victory party after they beat Salem

So....Lucoa from Dragon maid?

lucoa_fanart_by_aweebnamedlenachan_dce1api-pre.jpg
Kinda, yes and no.
While she is indeed Quetzalcoatl, she doesn't have many features, only the horns (and technially eyes, but those are almost alway shut, and the hair doesn't count when I have seen Real life people who colloured their hair like that).
And while I love the Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid series/manga, only horns seems somewhat boring for the RWBY setting, where a lot of Faunus already have that.
Moreover, my suggestion was somewhat halloween related, so more features closer to a full "monster" than just one feature.

CDN media

We have been robbed. Dammit, we need to see a full Glynda fight even more when considering this information.

So apparently; Glynda is NOT a one-trick pony unlike most huntsmen and huntresses we see. While she does prefer to use "The Disciplinarian" as her weapon of choice and main conduit for her Semblance, she is also apparently an expert at hand-to-hand combat as well as a deft hand with many different types of weapons. She's confirmed to be so strong and skilled she could actually fight a Maiden to a standstill.

Glynda was basically both the Pyrrha AND the Weiss of her generation. So yeah; Glynda is in fact a top-tier badass, and there was in fact a reason Ozpin chose her as the Combat Instructor.

EDIT: Oh, and just to add; Glynda's control over her Semblance is so great she can psychically enhance her muscles to immensely strengthen her physical parameters, and on top of that, she has trained and mastered her Semblance to the point it is capable of uprooting multiple buildings at once at max output. So to summarize....

DO NOT! FUCK! WITH GLYNDA!

-------------------------------------------------

**crossposted from SB**

Last edited:
We have been robbed. Dammit, we need to see a full Glynda fight even more when considering this information.

So apparently; Glynda is NOT a one-trick pony unlike most huntsmen and huntresses we see. While she does prefer to use "The Disciplinarian" as her weapon of choice and main conduct for her Semblance, she is also apparently an expert at hand-to-hand combat as well as a deft hand with many different types of weapons. She's confirmed to be so strong and skilled she could actually fight a Maiden to a standstill.

Glynda was basically both the Pyrrha AND the Weiss of her generation. So yeah; Glynda is in fact a top-tier badass, and there was in fact a reason Ozpin chose her as the Combat Instructor.

EDIT: Oh, and just to add; Glynda's control over her Semblance is so great she can psychically enhance her muscles to immensely strengthen her physical parameters, and on top of that, she has trained and mastered her Semblance to the point it is capable of uprooting multiple buildings at once at max output. So to summarize....

DO NOT! FUCK! WITH GLYNDA!

-------------------------------------------------

**crossposted from SB**

Where is THIS coming from? This is the first I'm hearing of any of it.

Where is THIS coming from? This is the first I'm hearing of any of it.

Comic-Con conversation. Briefly touched on the topic of Vale being in flames and Glynda's role in the resistance. Glynda fought like hell, but Salem simply stands on a completely different realm of power and existence.

Last edited:
The Prodigy New
Cross-posted from SB

Prompt:

A 10 years old Jaune sneaks outside the walls of Radian to train himself in secret and Isabel notices the absence of Jaune and frantically looks for him. When she finds him, he is surrounded by Beowulves (and notes the dissolving remains of 3 slain Beowulves) and goes full Mama Bear on the Beowulf pack (poor bastards). Once the danger has passed, Isabel slaps her son and asks him why did he get himself in danger like this, only for Jaune to tell her that he wants to be a Huntsman and since Isabel and Nick won't train him he has to train himself.

At that moment, it dawns on Isabel just how far Jaune is willing to go for that dream of his; and while her first instinct was to absolutely forbid him from even mentioning anything related to Huntsmanship another colder, more logical voice tells her that if he already did this at 10, he could do this when he's older, smarter and sneakier enough to evade her notice.

At that point Isabel sighs and tells Jaune to go home and let her talk to Nick about it.

Nick confirms to Isabel that he personally agreed with her in that he does not want Jaune to be a Huntsman either, but he was also against how vehemently restrictive Isabel was regarding the matter towards Jaune. When Isabel asks him why he didn't say anything, Nick simply answered that he as a husband had a duty to always support her. At this, Isabel sighs and decides to bite the bullet and talk to Jaune.

Isabel (along with Nick) agrees to train Jaune but has an initial condition: he must also study medicine under her alongside his training as a huntsman, and tells him flat out that they (Isabel and Nick) WILL go hard on him and that they WILL try to break him to the point he gives up. Unfortunately for Isabel; Jaune was every bit her's and Nick's child and had inherited BOTH of their stubbornness and so, rather than being intimidated what he instead hears is "bet we can make you give up".

Needless to say, Jaune took that as a challenge.

2 months during training; Isabel and Nick quickly notice something: Jaune's learning speed and growth rate (whether in medicine study or in huntman training) made it all too clear that their son was, by every measurable metric, a honest-to-goodness prodigy and find themselves baffled as on how to push their son in their training, since he now can go through the paces without much effort.....

.....and it does not help that Jaune's Semblance is (to quote a certain orange-loving sister who has become more familiar with Huntsman terminology by watching her parents train Jaune) an absolute cheat code that breaks every formerly established rule ("like seriously, Jaune's Semblance is a middle-finger to the law of conservation of energy. Does this mean Jaune basically has infinite Aura?"), and apparently ALSO has a constant passive effect on Jaune himself that apparently further improved his already ludicrous improvement rate.

So far; because of his assitance at the Arc-en-Ciel hospital, his Semblance has evolved into the ability to not only Amplify other's Aura, but can now also allow Jaune to donate his Aura to others with a 99.6% efficiency average. He has come to be known by the locals of Radian as "The Saint of Radian".

When Isabel and Nick can honestly no longer think of anything else to teach their son; Nick gets an idea and off-handedly asks Isabel if they can contact Glynda and ask for her help in training Jaune, since she is an actual, certified Combat Instructor for Huntsmen-in-Training and he also has observed (from what he remembered) that her Semblance and Jaune's have many similarities in how they operate in regards to Aura Control; if not in effect.

Isabel stops at this and opened her mouth to protest (because it would be imposing on Glynda, and because she was not exactly all that thrilled at the idea of Glynda being so close to HER husband, and Glynda was already a busy woman as it was), but just as she was about to list the reasons why not to Nick was already calling Glynda.

.....It took a bit of convincing (even with Nick being the one to ask), but Glynda eventually agreed to visit them during Beacon's Summer Break to appraise Jaune and see if there was anything she could actually help him with that required her personal tutoring......

---------------------------------------------

Yeah, I'm ending it here since my mind kinda blanked out at this point and forcing ideas out of one's mind is like forcing a fart; you risk ending up with shit

But anyways: final set up is the following:

-Li Ren and An Ren survive and move to Radian along with 5 other Kuroyuri survivors.
-The Arc family ends up officially adopting Nora, though she, for all intents and purposes is doted on and practically raised by both the Ren and Arc families.
-Nora takes the Arc name without a thought. She held no love for the Valkyrie name.
-Jaune Arc is officially apprenticed under Glynda Goodwitch, Nora Arc becomes Nicholas Arc's official apprentice and Lie Ren officially becomes Isabel Arc's apprentice (both huntsman-wise and medic-wise). That said, Jaune, Ren and Nora are also trained by the others interchangeably.

-----------------------------------------------

EDIT: Regarding probable case of favoritism in Beacon.......

Here's the thing; you do NOT want to be Glynda's favorite (as Jaune quickly comes to learn the hard way); because due to some of her students dying in missions because of either overconfidence and/or underpreparedness, Glynda has come to associate care with strictness.

In other words, the more fond Glynda grows of you, the harder she will push you; and Jaune quickly becomes someone who is very dear indeed.

Here's the thing; you do NOT want to be Glynda's favorite (as Jaune quickly comes to learn the hard way); because due to some of her students dying in missions because of either overconfidence and/or underpreparedness, Glynda has come to associate care with strictness.

In other words, the more fond Glynda grows of you, the harder she will push you; and Jaune quickly becomes someone who is very dear indeed

Break em with kindness indeed 😁

Jaune SI BS 25: Taste New
Weiss was having some tea with Ruby, Blake, and Nora in an effort to be "less of a meanie". So far, it seemed to be working. Ruby was kept at bay with a multitude of cookies. Nora was stuffing her face with pastries. And even Blake was well behaved... For once.

Weiss: "So... As much as I enjoy a good soap opera, I am slightly concerned for Velvet. Is she really happy marrying that brute?"

Blake: "I thought that too at first, actually. Rabbit Faunus are easily bullied. That's why Feline Faunus rule."

Weiss: "You do realize how racist you sound, right?"

Blake: wince "Sorry. Old habits die hard."

Ruby: "I think it's great! Cardin was a jerk but now he's a good guy! Well, sort of. He's still grouchy a lot of the time and macho."

Blake: "I do... I do like the potentially tragic nature of the romance. It's like that old Albion play: 'Two households, both alike in dignity, In fair Venona, where we lay our scene, From ancient grudge break to new mutiny, Where civil blood makes civil hands unclean...'"

Weiss: "I'm hoping it ends better for them than it did for Jomeo and Ruliet."

Blake: "Oh, of course! Just that it's rather romantic..." Starry eyed "A big, strong human, defying all societal rules, falling in love with a Faunus girl-Even if she is a Rabbit Faunus-Defying their social status..."

Nora: "Weiss, why is this called a 'Danish'? I don't feel like going viking any more than I usually do!"

Weiss: deadpan "Good question Nora. I shall have to ask Klein about it."

The door to the common room opens. Jaune enters, along with Ren, Yang, Pyrrha... And Jaune's parents.

Jaune: "Hey guys, we're back."

Ruby: brightly "Hi Jaune!"

Nora: "Jaune-Jaune! You brought... Older people?"

Jaune: "These are my parents, they're going to be teaching at Beacon for a while."

Weiss blushes.

Weiss: Oh my... I suppose that's a very nice future for Jaune to look forward to...

She sees Blake blushing as well, and scowls.

Weiss: Oh of course she'd think something like that too!

Weiss rises... And glares at everyone else to do the same. They do so. Weiss curtsies.

Weiss: "It's a pleasure to meet you, Mr. and Mrs. Arc. I am Weiss Schnee."

Ruby: "Ruby Rose!"

Nora: "Nora Valkyrie!"

Blake: "Blake Belladonna."

Isabel: "It's a pleasure to meet you all, truly." smiles and shakes everyone's hands "Also, brace yourselves."

Weiss: "Why?"

Nick then begins to hug them.

Nick: "HAHAHA! Nice to meet you too!"

Weiss: "Eep! Oh my!"

Weiss: Hugs? Oh wow... Hugs are amazing! Especially from a strong, strapping older man-STOP THAT!

Ruby: "YAY HUGS!"

Nora: "WOO!"

Blake: bares with it stoically

Weiss: "So, er, what will you be teaching?"

Isabel: "We'll be taking turns giving Glynda a break from Combat Class, with some Survival and First Aid classes."

Nick: "Yeah! It's been a while since we got to cut loose!"

Ruby: "Woah! Is that a railgun sword?!"

Nick: "Sure is!"

Ruby: "SO COOL! Can I examine it?"

Nick: "Certainly! But you have to marry my son!"

Jaune: "DAD!"

Ruby: "SURE!"

Jaune: "RUBY!"

Nick: "HAHA! Just kidding!"

Blake: "Indeed. After all, I'm Jaune's fiance."

Jaune: "BLAKE!"

Yang: "SERIOUSLY?!"

Isabel: "Eh?!"

Jaune: "She's joking, Mom and Dad!"

Nick: "I dunno, I keep hearing a lot of joking about that and she doesn't seem the type."

Blake: blush "Ah, s-sorry. When we met my parents I um, I panicked. We... We're just friends."

Jaune's Brain: Oh thank God, she can learn...

Blake: small smile at Jaune and Yang "For now."

Yang: grinds her teeth "Blaaaake...!"

Jaune's Brain: She hasn't learned anything!

Later... Jaune is trying to relax on his own in the library. Just reading some comics.

Jaune's Brain: Wow... Shield Saint is awesome! It's like Shield Hero but with a little more editing to really make it work. And Bitch is even more horrible! I didn't think that was possible...

Blake walks up and sits down next to him.

Blake: "Hello Jaune. Um... Sorry about that with your parents."

Jaune: sighs "I'm beginning to expect it from you."

Blake: "Well... You shouldn't. I'm... I'm working on getting better."

Jaune: "I know... Thank you. I appreciate that. Sorry if I haven't been keeping my promise to help you-"

Blake: "No, no, we've been busy! It's understandable. I just... I know you probably think it's me panicking and all that. Or... Or my books."

Jaune: "I don't think it's just that, Blake." sighs "But again... I love Yang. Okay? Besides, Sun's a better choice for you-"

Blake: "Why? Because he's a Faunus?"

Jaune: "No, because he's relentlessly cheerful and sunny. You need that optimism in your life to get better."

Blake: "He also... Has this idealized form of me in his head. He doesn't call me out on my problems, just says I'll get better. Or that I shouldn't think of them as problems but opportunities to get better. He always brings up all my good points but never gives me pushback on my bad." She looks at Jaune "Adam... Adam did the same thing, just differently. Like neither of them could be entirely honest with me. You though? You actually tell me the truth, even if it hurts."

Jaune's Brain: I'm literally just pointing out all the flaws the viewers noticed... Not that I can tell her that...

Jaune: "Yeah. I mean... If people told me I was fine where I was as a person, I'd get killed. Or get other people killed. I'm direct and honest because I don't want that to happen to you, Blake."

Blake: nods "That's... That's why I am honestly attracted to you, Jaune. It's not-not a fetish..." blush "Entirely... I-I mean I did fantasize about a strong, kind human being my master... A lot... Read several books... Wrote some fanfiction-"

Jaune: "I get it, Blake, I get it. But: One, I don't feel that way about you. Two? I love Yang."

Blake: "... I wouldn't like you as much if you did give in."

Jaune: "So... Will you please stop?"

Blake smiles and leans in to kiss his cheek.

Blake: "No... I'll just take a different approach."

Jaune: "I-No, no, Blake, come on. Sun just needs to grow up-"

Blake: "But I've already seen what you'll grow up into, Jaune. And I think that's worth a lot of hard work... And sharing."

Jaune's Brain: Oh goddamnit I am a shitty NTR harem protagonist!

She rises and heads off... Just as Yang storms in.

Yang: "Blake, I swear I-"

Blake hugs her.

Blake: "Sorry about that. Honest. I'm working on it. And some other things. So... Please be patient."

Yang: blinks "I... Okay...?"

Blake kisses her cheek and, with a smile at Jaune, turns and heads off.

Yang: blush "... Wha...?"

Jaune's Brain: Ohhh Goddamnit... No, no... Yang is not thinking... She is not thinking about a harem, she is not, she is NOT. Blake's just messing with us because she's a damn cat. That's all... However... I do have a duty as a boyfriend to attend to...

Jaune gets up, takes Yang's hand, and pulls her into a deep kiss.

Yang: "Mmmm...?" They break "Mwah... Haa... Did Blake kissing me make you-?"

Jaune: "I'd be lying if I said 'no', but it's mostly because I get you now. I'm making sure you know who's woman you really are."

Yang: grins "Maybe you should remind me thoroughly~..."

Mombi: "Excuse me? None of that in the library!"

Jaune and Yang: "Sorry!"

Jaune did love his friends. He loved his girlfriend very much. That's why he was going to so much trouble to try and save them all from a terrible, nightmarish future, after all. He would do anything for them...

Well. Almost anything...

Jaune: "No."

Yang: "Come on, Jaune! It's the Achievemen! They're giving half off tickets to Hunters and Hunters-in-Training! What's not to love?"

Jaune: "They're a corporate manufactured boy band whose musical talent could fill a thimble. Their composer's birth certificate is an apology from the condom factory that failed."

Yang: "I know, I know, but come on! It'll be fun!"

Jaune: "No. Not going."

Yang: "It's Ruby's first concert!"

Jaune: "So take her to one featuring a good band!"

Yang: pouts "... You can feel me up afterwards?"

Jaune: "I do that anyway."

Yang: "Oh, now you decide to act like the big Alpha Male?"

Jaune: "I do when it comes to music. I love you Yang. I would fight to the death for you and never abandon you-"

Yang: "Except when it comes to an Achievemen concert?"

Jaune: Takes a long, long breath, and lets out a long sigh "... Fine."

Yang: "Hee!" She nuzzles and kisses him "Mmm... Knew I could guilt you into it!"

Jaune: "Just for that, I'm naming our first and secondborn."

Yang: "Ha! Isn't that a little premature?"

Jaune: "Ha. I get it."

They go to the concert... And after the first set, Jaune's eyebrow is twitching.

Jaune's Brain: Wow. They somehow made 98 Degrees look like the Beastie Boys. The Backstreet Boys would be laughing at these guys.

Ruby: Oblivious, she just waves her glowsticks in the air "WOOHOO! THIS IS GREAT! COME ON JAUNE! DON'T BE GRUMPY!"

Jaune: sighs "Woo!" Waves his hands in the air

Yang: "Haha! That's the spirit!"

Jaune: "They totally suck though."

Yang: "I KNOW! But it's great!"

Blake: "How is it great that they suck?"

Ruby: "Aw, why are you so grumpy, Blake?!"

Blake: "Because I have two sets of ears!"

Weiss: "Wow, and I thought I was cursed."

Nora, oblivious, just cheers along with the music. Ren stoically waves glowsticks as well. Pyrrha is as well, though her smile is more plastic than usual.

Jaune: sighs "... It's all for the sake of people we love."
Blake: grimace... Sighs "Woo."

Jaune: "Woo."

The concert mercifully ends... But Nora insists on making use of their VIP access to meet the band. Which they do.

Jack: "Hey! I'm the leader!"

Ryan: "I'm the sensitive one!"

Micheal: "I'm the tough one!"

Gavin: "I'm the shy one!"

Ray: "I'm the manly one!"

Jeremy: "And I'm the nerdy one!"

All: "Together, we are... THE ACHIEVE MEN!"

They pose like the Ginyu Force... Yang and Ruby squeal. Nora beams and squeezes Ren's hand.

Nora: "You forgive me for ogling them, right Ren?"

Ren: "Yes."

Gavin: "Woah... Pyrrha Nikos?! You're here too?!"

Pyrrha: "N-No! I'm uh... Um-!"

Jaune: "She's Hera... Cleese. You must have her mistaken for someone else."

Gavin: "I mean... Uh, sure dude. Still, can I get your autograph, 'Hera Cleese'?"

Pyrrha: "I mean... I guess so... Ahem..."

Nora: "How is there a manly one and a tough one? Doesn't that overlap?"

Ray: "No. I have a beard. He doesn't. See?"

Nora: "Ohhhh! No, I still don't get it."

Ruby makes a beeline to Jeremy with a big smile.

Ruby: "Oooh! What did you think of Concordance?"

Jeremy: "Um... I have no strong feelings one way or the other!"

Ruby: "Wha-How could you not?! It was a disaster! An utter dumpster fire! How did Wony spend that many lien on it and get such a terrible game?! You can't be serious!"

Ruby harangues the poor guy until Jaune pulls her back.

Jaune: "It's cool, sorry Jeremy. She's a spitfire."

Jeremy: "Th-That's fine!"

Jack: "So, Miss Schnee... You seeing anyone?" smiles "I did really enjoy your last concert performance."

Weiss: "O-Oh? I uh... Thank you!" blushes "But uh... Well, at the moment I'm not interested in romance..."

Jack: "Are you sure? It could be a great way to get back at your dad... Within corporate allowed limits, of course."

Weiss: "I think I'll pass, thank you."

Blake: "She's with me." Takes Weiss' wrist.

Weiss: "BLAKE!"

Jack: blush "Oh... Um... Er... S-Sorry!" He scurries off

Weiss: "Blake?! What was that?!"

Blake: "I was helping."

Weiss: "No you weren't!"

Ruby wanders over to the actual band. Jaune follows. Ruby beams at the guitarist, an attractive girl with teal hair in twintails with pink stripes, a pink tank-top, yellow short-shorts, and pink/white stockings under tough leather boots.

Ruby: "Piper Minke?"

Piper: "Eh?" Gasps "How'd you know it was me?!"

Jaune: Oh right... The pink rocker punk girl in the year ahead of us. She wasn't in the show but... I'm not complaining.

Ruby: "Your guitar scythe. I've seen you working on it! It's a really great weapon!"

Piper: blush "Oh, well, thank you! I got this gig to help supplement my income. Their usual guy is out sick."

Jaune: "Woah. So you're a huntress-in-training by day and a part-time musician by night?"

Piper: "Yeah! After I got in a fight at a night club, my agent let me rebrand as a Huntress-Singer! It's pretty awesome!"

Jaune: "Sure is. I could see some Rendrix and a little Ryan Johnson in your performance."

Piper: "Oooh yeah! They're big influences! Well, when I'm not playing crap." wince "Sorry, shouldn't be ungrateful..."

Jaune: "Nah. It's cool. Secret's safe with me. Still, it is nice to meet another musician."

Piper: "Oh yeah! You play guitar! You're not too bad, for an amateur."

Jaune: smiles "Thanks."

Piper: "It might be nice to jam once in a while, ya know?"

Jaune: "Really? I'd love to-!"

Yang stands next to Jaune, her smile once again terrifying.

Jaune: "-As friends."

Piper: "Oh! Right... Hey Xiao-Long, relax. He's a little young for me." winks

Yang: "Eh? Oh, no, I was just letting Jaune and Ruby know it's time to go! ... But thanks."

Piper: "No sweat!"

They leave the concert venue. Jaune and Yang holding hands while Ruby talks about things with Nora happily.

Yang: sighs "Sorry... I guess I am a little hypocritical gawking at the pretty boys then get anxious over you connecting with a girl-"

Jaune: "Yang, Yang... Relax, okay?"

Yang: "I'm trying... I'm sorry."

Jaune: "Hey, you didn't threaten her this time. That's progress."

Yang: sighs "Yeah... Still. Thanks for not being a grump the whole time."

Jaune: wince "Sorry..."

Yang: "Nah. It's fine." grins "I think I'm growing out of it. I just wanted Ruby to have a great time, ya know? And you made sure she did."

Jaune: smiles and nuzzles her "Mmhm..."

Pyrrha: sighs

Jaune: "You okay, Pyr?"

Pyrrha: "I suppose I can empathise with them. They are a product, packaged to the world. Having to be something they aren't. It made me feel a little sad... And very blessed that I'm with you all."

Silence. Nora tears up and hugs Pyrrha. So does Ruby.

Weiss: "Wow... That was very profound, Pyrrha!"

Pyrrha: "Uh... I didn't mean to make you cry-?"

Nora: sobs "Pyrrrhhhaaaa~!"

Ruby: "We're sorry!"

Jaune: laughs "It's all right, Pyr. They're just overcome with emotion. Right Ren?"

Ren: deadpan "Yes, I am very moved. Almost to tears."

Jaune: "See?"

- - -

This got away from me, but eh. I couldn't think of anything Halloween themed... Yet.

Piper Minke is a fan character for RWBY I decided to use on a whim: Piper Minke

So here's videos about how RWBY and JNPR would look in real life and......wow, Pyrrha and Nora are absolutely gorgeous, Qrow and Ozpin are total Silver Foxes and Beacon Jaune is a total pretty boy through and through (pretty enough that even as a farm boy people would confuse him for a highborn)

EDIT: My one complaint is that they butchered Yang. Kinda tried to shoehorn the whole "Chinese Name means Chinese Race" and did a shoddy job of it. Which is infuriating, because I've seen pics of Chinese girls with Yang's coloration who are absolutely gorgeous. Let me see if I can find a photo to show what I mean.

EDIT2: Here it is.

blonde-asian-woman-standing-front-cityscape_80983-4120.jpg

Last edited:
Yang and Ruby are Werewolves New
Ruby: "Jaune, now you know our horrible secret. How my sister and I are forever trapped between man and beast, how we struggle nightly to contain the monster within, eternally doomed to be tragic figures of the night!"

Yang: "Ruby, we're werewolves, not vampires. We don't lose control during the full moon, it's just that the guy who turned us into werewolves was an asshole. Your beast of the night is almost as dangerous as Zwei when he doesn't get breakfast."

Ruby: "Yang, you're ruining my backstory!" huffs "Anyway, we're terrifying, horrific monsters of the night and I'm so sorry, Jaune! Please, please, don't reject us!"

Jaune: "I don't."

Ruby: "We're still your friends inside these bestial forms!"

Jaune: "I know."

Ruby: "We won't tear you apart and-Wait what?"

Jaune: "I'm totally cool with you two being werewolves. Honestly? You're even cuter and Yang is hotter in ways I didn't even think possible."

Yang: "Wait really?"

Jaune: "I mean, I did date Faunus girls back in Radian. One was a cat girl and the other was a dog girl. I know which was a lot less drama."

Yang: blush "Oh geez... You smooth talker you... Don't expect me to roll over for you!"

Jaune: smiles "I'll just take a shake for now."

Yang: "HA! Oh man... The pun potential of this form is unlimited!"

Ruby: "I-I'M NOT CUTE! I'M A TERRIFYING WEREWOLF, ARF!"

Jaune reaches out and scratches behind both girls' ears.

Ruby: "Ooooh~!"

Yang: "Ohhhh~... I could... Get used to thisssss...!"

Jaune: "Aw... You're both such good girls, yes you are, yes you are~!"

Pyrrha, watching in feverish jealousy: I gotta get bitten by a werewolf!

A few more prompts for this Saturday:

-SI!Jaune starts a DustTube channel and rants about stuff.

-A spooky Japanese long-haired ghost girl follows Ren around. She doesn't mean any harm but she's definitely raising Nora's blood pressure...

-Blake finds some kittens in a box and tries to find a good home for them. Of course people misunderstand what she means by her having a litter and needing to find a good home for them. Things get more complicated when Jaune offers to help out.

-Nora's dad shows up. He's a Draugr-A Norse version of a zombie. And he's here to ask her to help him die so he goes to Valhalla.

-Cowboys of Remnant Universe Prompts:

>Jaune asks for some help to repair the St Lucy's Orphanage after a Grimm attack. A LOT of people turn up and hilarity ensues.

>Ruby goes to Miguel's hot and spicy Latina mom for help in how to get Jaune's attention. His mother Carmenita has a suggestion: SALSA DANCING!

>Ruby wants to see Jaune shirtless, as Jaune keeps covered up almost all the time: Just to prove she's a woman, not a little girl! But when she does, she sees he has a LOT of scars. Which he explains he got while on the frontier.

-Isabel and Glynda's old rivalry flares up again when Isabel and Nick start teaching some classes at Beacon.

-And as an additional Halloween prompt: Let's say there are more than a few terrible magical relics lying around Remnant. Stuff from before the Moon Shatter. Ozpin and Salem have collected many, as have a few secret orders of humans... But more than a few are still out there. It's a VERY big world, after all.

One of them is a cursed sword. It is known as the Seven Blasphemous Deaths. Legend has it that long ago, an unbelievably beautiful woman entered into the palace of the Emperor of Mistral. She immediately became the Emperor's favorite concubine, and then became the Empress. But all of them were deceived, for she was a witch in disguise. She corrupted the palace, causing the Royal Court to fall into decadence: Cannibalism, human sacrifice, and other horrors consumed the palace. Finally, the Royal Guard had to storm the palace and kill the entire court to save the kingdom. The Empress herself tried to entice the guard, but their wills proved too strong and they killed her with their own magic sword.

Alas... The Witch's spirit endured through the sword. All who looked upon the blade fell madly in love with it and would do anything to possess it, even murder everyone around them. The wielder of the blade was given incredible fighting power, able to drain the life out of those they murdered: And the blade was always thirsty for more blood. It nearly caused another civil war, ending more and more lives.

Finally, the sword was locked in a chest and then taken to be buried in the furthest region of Mistral. A small village was built over it to guard the sword lest it fall into anyone's hands again.

That village was Kuroyuri. And Ren's family was in charge of safeguarding the secret. After the village was destroyed, no one went there... Until an old scavenger went searching. He found the chest. He called up Lie Ren at Beacon and asked if he knew how to open it. Ren did, but his mother and father had told him to never do so. The scavenger offered to split the money of whatever they found inside of it: It was Ren's village, after all. Ren reluctantly agreed: The scavenger had legal rights to it and frankly, something about the chest made Ren uneasy. He didn't want to have it for himself, despite Nora's protests.

So JNPR and RWBY go to the scavenger's office. They open the chest... And the Seven Blasphemous Deaths awakens. The Scavenger seizes it and tries to kill the young Hunters, but they have to put him down. Unfortunately, it winds up in Jaunes' hands... And he escapes.

Now Ren and his friends have to save Jaune from that demonic sword without falling under its power, before a true disaster falls upon all of Remnant!

- - -

The Seven Blasphemous Deaths is taken from Thunderbolt Fantasy.

View: https://youtu.be/5RVzWWKO2Tg

Last edited:
Horror-themed prompt: Jaune's Semblance makes him eat/absorb Grimm. However, this slowly begins to affect him when he doesn't have enough downtime between killing Grimm, where he begins exhibiting the characteristics of the Grimm he has 'eaten', be they physical or psychological.

Think of it almost like a combination of the Thing, certain monsters from Resident Evil and the Splicers from Batman Beyond. Claws, wings, stingers, increased aggression, murderous thoughts, etc.

A humorous 'horror' prompt: every full moon, due to some strange thing with his Semblance, Jaune turns into a humanoid mythical/horror creature for an entire week before turning back to normal. Werewolf/other were-animals, naga, vampire, wight, Bigfoot (lel), chupacabra, etc. He's still Jaune and everything, just built a bit different ya know?

All right, my turn to post some ideas. As for who you can blame for these ideas...well blame NightDranzer's cross posting of The Prodigy prompt and a good friend of mine dragging me down the Warhammer 40k rabbit hole.

The first idea, which gave rise to the second, was basically a riff on The Prodigy, but Isabel Arc takes a slightly different approach raising of Jaune to be a Huntsman. Using her extensive medical knowledge (and her biokinesis), she basically creates an extreme tailored and adapting regime of supplements, exercise, and of course diet. It all ends up serving two purposes, one if Jaune wants to keep training to be a huntsman he has to stay on the regimen as well as his studies, the second is the goal is to make her baby boy as unkillable as she possible can. If Isabel has a bio kinesis that can effect others (cause i honestly forget the specifics of her semblance) , she uses it on him extensively, slowly building in all the permanent upgrades that she has learned to build in herself in more temporary sense over her career. She also demands a lot of grandchildren for making her go through all this, in her estimation Twenty would be a good start.
Jokingly, the demand for an absurd amount of grandchildren is what prompts the harem ending to begin encroaching, as whoever Jaune ends up dating doesn't want to spend the next two decades constantly pregnant and thus enlists help from another paramour, which just opens that gate.

The second idea was born out of me summing up the first idea as Isabel uses her semblance to make her son an unkillable Primarch, because Warhammer has infested my brain. It has also had more to ruminate with kitbashing 40k and Rwby together, and is basically an overview of this kitbashing.
In summation, Jaune is a Primarch in addition to being a dense harem protagonist. When Jaune meets with The Emperor or leaves Remnant, he takes RWBYP with him given they are his wives. They are mistaken/are Psykers but are considered untouchable given they are his wives. Jaune is also given Space Marines to lead, and as Space Marines are oft to do they take steps to emulate their primarch.
This cumulates in The Arcadian Knights and their Wytch Wives. Space Marines of this chapter literally take Psykers as wives who accompany them out into battle, following their Primarchs example. These relationships do vary from simple professional relationships to deeply romantic ones. There are even a few examples of these pairings creating offspring, Second Generation Adeptus Astartes, but this is rare given Space Marines general attitude towards sex and the fact that the process of creating an Adeptus Astartes often leaves them sterile. The Knights will still kill their Wytch-Wyfe should they fall to warp corruption, but it is most definitely a better fate than the Black Ships and being sacrificed for the Emperor.

I'm going to stop that there, because this isn't the place to get deep into 40k lore, but that's the general over view of the idea. The fic, in my mind, would basically be a young Female Psyker learning all this as she if trained to be a Wytch-Wyfe for a Second Generation Arcadian Knight, and the history of how this even became a practice for the Arcadian Knights.

plot twist- she ships ren/nora is is trying to get ren to make his move.

*The ghost girl grumpily floats behind Ren*

"Brothers damn it would you please get laid already? I'd like to be born sometime within the next few decades!"

*Sees Nora about to kiss Ren. The ghost girls hair slowly turns from black to orange*

"Yes, yes! Come on satako wants living tastebuds again damn it!"

*A wild emerald interrupts the kiss attempt*

"No! Damn it why?! Go back to being a shady somewhere else! Why are you even he-"

*Notices her hair is currently going apeshit flashing between orange and green*

"Oh you man stealing hoe, can't get Cindy so you try to cuck someone else? Come on Nora I don't want a evil simp for a mother!"

Satako here is a Ghost* by technicality since she was never actually born.

In another life she would have been Rens sister. Instead her mom died riiiiiiiiiiiight before her soul would have taken root in her womb.

Luckily(?) Ren awoke his aura around that time and tied satako to him without realizing it. (He really really REALLY didn't want to lose any more family members)

Good news satako basically gets a second chance at life, she just needs to wait for Ren to have a kid.

Bad news the boy is more repressed than a nun in the 1800's. And hoes keep putting in on her ship!

-SI!Jaune starts a DustTube channel and rants about stuff.

We all know Mount Glenn was abandoned by the council and effort to reclaim it back is just too costly.

So the council make a deed for the place and sold it low like 1 lien since the place was teeing with grimm and there's no safety or security there.

And SI Jaune one day saw the deed and was like.

Jaune: "You know what. I'm gonna buy and claim Mount Glenn for myself."

Thus began the journey of Jaune the Conqueror. Killing one grimm at a time and making money by DustTube as well.

Crack Idea: Crossover Team

So based off all the stuff RWBY has Crossover over with who would join up with the Remnant heroes or end up in a timeline error

Jessica Cruz - After the [failure] of the Animated Crisis Jessica found her self in Beacon academy with a team RWBY and JNPR that didn't know her but she would still be a heroine in this world... right after help Jaune unlock his semblance to power her Ring

BlazeBlue Cross Tag gives us 3 worlds to pick from and they had a SMITE crossover along with the datamining reveling they were going to be in MultiVerses. So who would the other 3 ideas be?
a quick check and Crusaders Quest? Puzzle of Empires? Knights Chronicle? Paladins: The Game? Black Rock Shooter Fragment? i've never heard of them but they are official

We all know Mount Glenn was abandoned by the council and effort to reclaim it back is just too costly.

So the council make a deed for the place and sold it low like 1 lien since the place was teeing with grimm and there's no safety or security there.

And SI Jaune one day saw the deed and was like.

Jaune: "You know what. I'm gonna buy and claim Mount Glenn for myself."

Thus began the journey of Jaune the Conqueror. Killing one grimm at a time and making money by DustTube as well.

SweetTreat - he's gonna die out there.

CookieMonsterSlayer - nah he's got this!

Cardinal - F in chat boys

Return2Monke - F

LiquidMetal - F

Portly - F

MissusMagenta - IS THAT A FUCK MOTHERING DRAGON?!

CookieMonsterSlayer - ok NOW he might be dead.

I wanna see if you can guess who all the chat members are. 1 or 2 of them are tricky.

SweetTreat - he's gonna die out there.

CookieMonsterSlayer - nah he's got this!

Cardinal - F in chat boys

Return2Monke - F

LiquidMetal - F

Portly - F

MissusMagenta - IS THAT A FUCK MOTHERING DRAGON?!

CookieMonsterSlayer - ok NOW he might be dead.

I wanna see if you can guess who all the chat members are. 1 or 2 of them are tricky.

*When Juane Through Trickery, Strategy, and sheer fucking SPITE manages to Trap, Pin, and kill the damn dragon*

Juane-SI: I dont know how i fucking did this, why i did this, and the reason for it all...but Table-Breaker i need a vacation!

*Chat explodes from the sheer bullshit he managed to pull off...and the warnings from his own parents that joined in...proud but he is grounded for a month for worrying them*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back