• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

[RWBY] RWBY Shorts

Jaune: "When ladies faint at your appearance it's out of fright, not passion!"

Neo: Fanning her face as she blushes
Gentleman Jaune is fluent in sign language and often makes small bits of polite conversation with Neo.
Neo can not stop fawning, blushing and screaming in her head "take me now you f*cking dumb, dapper dog".

Last edited:
Idea:

- Ruby and Yang somehow switch bodies and try too keep it hidden for now while they quickly fix things.
Both of them get to know a whole other side of their friends, Jaune in particular, which causes them do discover some new feellings for him
Though sharing Jaune isn't an issue for them, they do end up accedentaly confessing in the other's body and now they really want to switch back quickly before they end up having their first kiss with him in the body of their sister (because it would just be wrong and gross).
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f6f556c51366834495478484f65773d3d2d3836303539333835312e313630326339623363343964336335643236353636313034353839322e6a7067

...oh hold up. So if we make the brother gods the ExE equivalent. So they show up once Jaune is max power....

"I'll divide your divinity!"
The irony of Adam turning himself into a Dragon only for his powers to both be siphoned from him to blast him, but also be the reason Jaune is Dragonized while also not. In DxD Akeno who syphon Issei access energy so his body wouldn't explode gained Dragon based powers without turn into a Dragon. So Adam again shoots himself in the foot by powering up Jaune while Jaune Semblance heals his body and... he... heals... his friends...

BWAHAHA ADAM WOULD END UP MAKING JAUNE A DRAGON POWERUP MACHINE! Everyone Jaune Amps ie _NPR and RWBY would get dragon power ups hell a Flaming Dragon punch fits Yang DBZ motif and Ruby is Eyes are from a Dragon God so Dragon Construct for Weiss and a Shadow Dragon for Blake
Dragonic Lighting Amp'd Nora and a Aura Dragon strike ala Goku Dragon Fist

Pyrrha Earth? like metal manipulation or gravity to add to her magnetism

I am glad both of you obviously like the DxD idea I posted. Makes me genuinely happy.

man, neo would be all over Juane at that point...

needless to say the ladies of RWBY+P would need to watch over him less the ice-cream girl takes him out for a date or two...and attempts to steal some things from him just for the "funsies" of it.

My thoughts exactly when it comes to Gentleman Jaune.

Neo's mind: Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine!

Jaune Arc's grandfather, Jonathan Arc, survived and taught Jaune how to be a proper gentleman. He goes around with a canesword and a three-piece suit. He conducts himself as a proper gentleman at all times... And when he runs into Roman Torchwick, hoo boy...

Roman: "Ain't it a little past yer bedtime, Red?"

Jaune: "That's no way for a man to speak to a lady! Though judging from your terrible fashion, you have all the manners of a gutter snipe!"

Roman: GASP "How DARE you!"

Roman: "These are custom-tailored!"

Jaune: "Well you didn't pay the poor man enough as it all looks like it's off the rack!"

Roman: "Well those cufflinks are a century out of date!"

Jaune: "They're timeless!"

Roman: "HA! Just another word for 'cope'!"

Jaune: "You sir are a ruffian and a scoundrel!"

Roman: "Those are my best qualities! I'm a handsome Gentleman Thief!"

Jaune: "When ladies faint at your appearance it's out of fright, not passion!"

Neo: Fanning her face as she blushes

Weiss: "Oh... My..."

Jaune: "Also hair gel does not conceal split ends."

Roman: "Split ends-I DO NOT HAVE SPLIT ENDS!"

Jaune: "They're as obvious as your cheap mascara!"

Roman: "Why you-!"

Which is when the two finally began to fight.

Roman: CHEAP!!! At least my cane's color scheme isn't pretentious!

Jaune: Pretentious?! This cane has been passed down the Arc clan for generations! A symbol of our honor. I wouldn't expect an honor-less thief to know anything about that.

Roman: Heh, honor has its time and place. But as a thief, I know when it is needed.

Jaune: I see, so you are not a true Gentleman.

Roman narrowed his eyes and brought his cane up into a ready stance: I won't use the gun function.

Jaune nods slowly twirling his up into the same position: Then I shall keep my blade sheathed.

Ruby: Jaune! What are you doing?!

Jaune glancing to her giving her a small smile: I am sorry my lady, but this is a dual of Gentlemen.

Ruby blushes lightly at the look and words. Getting glares from the rest of the girls even Neo, and except Nora.

Jaune looking back to Roman: Now then Criminal, En Garde!

Both Jaune and Roman lunge forward to begin their dual.

BTW Jaune's weapon is based on this:

STK466959.png

But with a white sheath and golden handle. But the handle isn't straight it is based on Count Dooku's:
count-dookus-lightsaber_b5744c18.jpeg

Get rid of the extra fluff on this, just make it a normal metal handle colored gold the little cross guard that Dooku's has. Cause that handle is based of the sword, Christopher Lee actually used for his sword training, and a sword his ancestor Charlamagne used.
Still able to function as a cane, cause many have curved handles too

The sheath is strong though. Can be used as a weapon both with and without sword sheathed.
So when the sword is drawn he can put the sheath on his hip or dual wield with the sheath as a blunt instrument.

If Jaune has a Copy Semblance and copy Glyph without Weiss knowing.

Why not make that a by product of Aura Amp? Like the 'Don't give Jaune X' Series were he Amps the Aura in a weapon to match the user? Just take it farther in that a sliver of Aura is all he needs to copy your semblance and do it better then you

Glyph summons? Army of hundreds of the Ursa he killed protecting Cardin

Yang? Straight up Accelerator [Toaru series] reflector or negation of force

Blake or Sun? Naruto Shadow Clone with personalies?

Ruby? Matter deconstruction and reconstruction similar to say Josuke from JOJO or Scar from FMA

Pyrrha? Magneto floating and and effecting positive and negative charges

Glynda? Starkiller levels of Forse usage

Nora Cole from Infamous and Ren an Apathy for angst

what kind of personalities are we talking here?🤨

Naruto mountain of filler made the clones have personalities that were slivers or thoughts of the creator soo standard main charter split into 7 dwarfs or inside out kinds thing

Last edited:
Why not make that a by product of Aura Amp? Like the 'Don't give Jaune X' Series were he Amps the Aura in a weapon to match the user? Just take it farther in that a sliver of Aura is all he needs to copy your semblance and do it better then you

Ruby? Matter deconstruction and reconstruction similar to say Josuke from JOJO or Scar from FMA

Had to read back the fic since I forgot what is it about but yeah, seems possible.

Ruby - Mechanic Jaune
Weiss - Gentleman Jaune
Blake - Ninja Jaune
Yang - Brawler Jaune
Nora - Eccentric Jaune
Pyrrha - Spartan Jaune
Ren - Calm Jaune
Coco - Model Jaune
Glynda - Teacher Jaune

A few ideas:

-As it turns out, there are a few rogue warlocks out there who found bits and pieces of Pre-Moonshatter magic and have been using it. Not many but they are a pain. And at least one enjoys using chaos magic. So for Halloween, he enchants numerous costumes to make their wearer become their costume.

(Yes just like the Buffy episode)

Chaos ensues!

-The Arc Clan: Jaune's Cousin Juliet Starling comes to Vale! She's here for a cheerleading championship being held as part of the Vytal Festival! But also here to stop the zombie apocalypse! With her boyfriend Nick Carlyle... Who alas, is stuck as a head on Juliet's belt. For now.

Weiss: "... Do you have any normal family members?"

Jaune: "Um... By your standards? No. But they're all good people, I swear! Well, mostly."

Weiss: "... This is still better than my family meetings. Which is rather sad."

Ruby: "BUT AWESOME!"

-Cardin Winchester has his life turned upside down when he goes from Teen Bully... TO TEEN WOLF!

There's a dropped fanfic where Jaune ends up in the DC JLA universe and his semblance allows him to use the semblance of those he forms emotional ties with.

A few ideas:

-As it turns out, there are a few rogue warlocks out there who found bits and pieces of Pre-Moonshatter magic and have been using it. Not many but they are a pain. And at least one enjoys using chaos magic. So for Halloween, he enchants numerous costumes to make their wearer become their costume.

(Yes just like the Buffy episode)

Chaos ensues!

Well, depending on the kind of outfits/costumes the main cast and others might take, I could see this going terribly funny, terribly awful, or terribly awful for Salem. Question is, what would everyone dress up as to begin with? Jaune is dorky enough to dress up as a video game character, but the rogue warlocks regret it when he dresses up as Ruindude (Doomguy) and just starts going ham.

What kind of costumes do Yang & Pyrrha wind up with?

What kind of costumes do Yang & Pyrrha wind up with?

Well, the costumes would have to be either very specific about a career or skills (Pyrrha dressing as a belly dancer suddenly makes her skilled in belly dancing and related skilled) or it'd have to be fantastical enough to warrant a major change.

Ruby dresses as Death? Boom, actual grim reaper.

Weiss dresses as a vampire? Boom, ice queen vampire.

Blake dresses as an Egyptian cat deity? Not sure if the rogue warlock magic is strong enough to actually convey divinity though.

Nora dresses as a sloth, but she gets the costume wrong and instead is turned into a giant ground sloth; you know, the ones as big as elephants.

Yang could either become a dragon (humanoid or anthropomorphic dragon, IDK), succubus/demon, or maybe the human torch from Marvel. That or she dresses as Glynda as a prank and suddenly becomes as strict and unyielding as the professor.

Some more prompts and ideas after having the weekend to recharge:

The Great War in Remnant was a combination of World War I and World War II in our world. And just like in our world, this conflict produced a lot of horrors, a lot of destruction, and a lot of forays into realms of science and other things neither man nor Faunus was entirely prepared for. In the dark corners of Remnant, there are the remains of terrible experiments to create weapons of war. Things that never saw the light of day... But still linger, like specters.

And by fate, destiny, or plain bad luck, these things are encountered by our heroes. They might include:

-A grisly series of experiments to put the brain and soul of a human being into a Grimm as a weapon of war.

-Early attempts at automatons, robots, with the minds of humans encoded into their systems... But without their souls.

-Magical weapons made using things that survived the Moonshatter that defy the laws of reality and cause nothing but nightmares to become reality.

-Attempts to create or forcibly evolve Semblances, leaving what were once normal Aura unlocked humans and Faunus as twisted monsters.

-Experiments on Faunus to bring out their animal selves... And creating horrific beasts with terrifying intelligence.

And so on. Let's go full Creepypasta with this!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back