• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

[RWBY] RWBY Shorts

Stolen from tumblr
adding to the V-tuber verse ... post dance

Neptune: Okay guys, as usual for these kinds of charity streams we have our goals, and of course, the one EVERYONE has been asking for-
Neptune: If we reach FIFTEEN THOUSAND Lien I will complete a playthrough of Subnautica on str-
*Donation Noise*
The_Queen_Of_The_Tundras:
*Donated 15000 Lien!* So about Subnautica ...
Neptune: ...
Neptune: Weiss you fucking bit-

and this one also stolen from tumblr
Whitley: *barges into Weiss' room* Ah, sister! Has brother come back from his mission? I've something I want to show him.
Weiss: What, Jaune? No, not yet... why are you calling him brother?
Whitley: Well, you are going to marry him, right?
Weiss: *red* I-I w-well...
Whitley: I'll be taking that as a yes. At any rate, do inform me when he's returned. *leaves room*
Weiss:...
Weiss: I swear, that boy's more excited about Jaune and I dating than I am...

Stolen from tumblr
adding to the V-tuber verse ... post dance

Neptune: Okay guys, as usual for these kinds of charity streams we have our goals, and of course, the one EVERYONE has been asking for-
Neptune: If we reach FIFTEEN THOUSAND Lien I will complete a playthrough of Subnautica on str-
*Donation Noise*
The_Queen_Of_The_Tundras:
*Donated 15000 Lien!* So about Subnautica ...
Neptune: ...
Neptune: Weiss you fucking bit-

and this one also stolen from tumblr
Whitley: *barges into Weiss' room* Ah, sister! Has brother come back from his mission? I've something I want to show him.
Weiss: What, Jaune? No, not yet... why are you calling him brother?
Whitley: Well, you are going to marry him, right?
Weiss: *red* I-I w-well...
Whitley: I'll be taking that as a yes. At any rate, do inform me when he's returned. *leaves room*
Weiss:...
Weiss: I swear, that boy's more excited about Jaune and I dating than I am...

He finally has a male role model worth a damn, give the guy a break.

I can't help but picture Jaune being a amazing role model in everything except gaming.

"Now that you've beaten him Whitley it's time to teabag him."

The ritual persists.jpeg

I do wonder why the naming convention for Willow's children are all W's. Maybe Jaune can break this trend depending on the Schnee daughter he bags?

I can't help but picture Jaune being a amazing role model in everything except gaming.

"Now that you've beaten him Whitley it's time to teabag him."
What do you mean he's not an excellent role model in gaming? That's exactly what you have to do! He's a perfect role model there!

... What the fuck am I even doing here?
- - -

Izzy: "Oh, that's easy; you're the fanservice."
Yang: *staggers back* "Wha-what?"
Izzy: "You're a blonde cyborg with big boobs, abs and revealing clothing. You're the fanservice with character development until the timeskip and Ruby's Xiao-Long genes hit her like a rampaging Goliath, and then you'll probably be relegated to being a side character in your own team obsessed with the embodiment of all your psychological hang-ups, like a lonely cat lady in a single apartment. Oh, and you'll drop a cup size or three."
Yang: *too horrified to even squeak.*
Izzy: "Or you'll end up in a healthy, fulfilling and sexually satisfying relationship with lots of boob shots and shower scenes, proving that you can be both fanservice and a proper, developed character with big hentai jugs. Either is possible."

Since it's Spooky season and Ruby Birthday month

SO for the Vytal Festival everyone's Parents that can show up do and while Weiss is enjoying see such mature strong caring men like Ghira and Tai her horror at what she see's overrides it!

Her mother Willow Flirting with Jaune
And so to prevent Jaune from becoming her step dad Weiss [who is oblivious to Pyrrha crush on Jaune] sets up Ruby and Jaune! It's fool proof! Except the Dolt and Himbo are very much fools
Ontop of everything Weiss keeps having dreams nightmares of Jaune as her dad and after seeing Nick really liking him with a beard so she goes all out to get Ruby and Jaune together using every resource she can!
Even attending there dates to make sure they go perfect!

and if you haven't figured were i'm going with this on her Birthday Ruby ends up getting a boyfriend and girlfriend as a gift

Izzy: "You're a blonde cyborg with big boobs, abs and revealing clothing. You're the fanservice with character development until the timeskip and Ruby's Xiao-Long genes hit her like a rampaging Goliath, and then you'll probably be relegated to being a side character in your own team obsessed with the embodiment of all your psychological hang-ups, like a lonely cat lady in a single apartment. Oh, and you'll drop a cup size or three."
Izzy: "Or you'll end up in a healthy, fulfilling and sexually satisfying relationship with lots of boob shots and shower scenes, proving that you can be both fanservice and a proper, developed character with big hentai jugs. Either is possible."

Yang: "H-How do I get the second one?! Because I really want that second one! Really really!"

Yang: "H-How do I get the second one?! Because I really want that second one! Really really!"

Isabel: (suspiciously knowing smirk) well, I do happen to know how to find an available young man who would give you exactly that scenario… but you'll have to discover that for yourself. By the way, I'll be helping further integrate your prosthetic with your fighting style, with Jaune as a sparring partner to start you off easier.

Jaune: shudders

Ren: what's wrong?

Jaune: I suddenly feel a great sense of foreboding

Last edited:
Isabel: (suspiciously knowing smirk) well, I do happen to know how to find an available young man who would give you exactly that scenario… but you'll have to discover that for yourself. By the way, I'll be helping further integrate your prosthetic with your fighting style, with Jaune as a spring partner to start you off easier.

Jaune: shudders

Ren: what's wrong?

Jaune: I suddenly feel a great sense of foreboding

Dr. Isabell Arc. Even as a physician, she would always try to help her himbo son.

This is an old idea I had, and now with using Andrew's world-building as a base, I can make it come to life a bit more easily and believable. Cause fuck the brother gods, they suck.
Cross-posting this both on SB and QQ and comments and responses are welcome!

Slight DxD crossover Idea.

Using Andrew's origin for the current RWBY world with a bit of a twist would have extra lore such as the extinct existence of dragons and other mythical creatures. I would have the four gears listed created when Salem created the Grimm. They were created at the same instant as a balancing action. The 4 tools/weapons for humanity to use against Grimm. But Salem decided to use different wielders of any of the 4 for her own purposes.

In the final battle Ozpin sealed Salem and killed all 4 wielders she had tempted to her side. And now like the maidens in canon, the 4 wielders are always either being hunted or attempted into being recruited by Ozpin and his cabal or Salem.
While her seal is weakening, she still needs all 4 together to fully break her "chains"

The 4 gears I had thought to use had all been Longinus
  • Boosted Gear
  • Divine Dividing
  • Zenith Tempest
  • Canis Lykaon or Spear of Destiny (aka True Longinus)
If you don't know DxD here is a link for a quick summary of each
https://highschooldxd.fandom.com/wiki/Longinus

Jaune of course will have one of the sacred gears. I was thinking of either the Boosted gear or Divine Dividing
I was considering Cinder for Zenith Tempest
The other 2 are still undecided.

Like I said above; all thoughts, opinions, and comments are welcome.

Last edited:
This is an old idea I had, and now with using Andrew's world-building as a base, I can make it come to life a bit more easily and believable. Cause fuck the brother gods, they suck.

Using Andrew's origin for the current RWBY world with a bit of a twist would have extra lore such as the extinct existence of dragons and other mythical creatures. I would have the four gears listed created when Salem created the Grimm. They were created at the same instant as a balancing action. The 4 tools/weapons for humanity to use against Grimm. But Salem decided to use different wielders of any of the 4 for her own purposes.

In the final battle Ozpin sealed Salem and killed all 4 wielders she had tempted to her side. And now like the maidens in canon, the 4 wielders are always either being hunted or attempted into being recruited by Ozpin and his cabal or Salem.
While her seal is weakening, she still needs all 4 together to fully break her "chains"

• Boosted Gear
  • Divine Dividing
  • Zenith Tempest

Jaune of course will have one of the sacred gears. I was thinking of either the Boosted gear or Divine Dividing

Wait....Blake is a shadow user who hates dogs.....well that just means someone HAS to give her the shadow doggo powers.

Wait....Blake is a shadow user who hates dogs.....well that just means someone HAS to give her the shadow doggo powers.

When I thought up using that gear I was thinking, Ruby. Mostly cause of this image.
1a8084c74b2ca699e6de868dad2a7e42.jpg

But also, the idea of the cute, sweet, sunny, always-smiling Ruby having a vicious shadow Wolf attached to her was hilariously ironic to me.

Last edited:
When I thought up using that gear I was thinking, Ruby. Mostly cause of this image.
1a8084c74b2ca699e6de868dad2a7e42.jpg

But also, the idea of the cute, sweet, sunny, always-smiling Ruby having a vicious shadow Wolf attached to her was hilariously ironic to me.
Wait. Wait we can make this work. How to attach it to Ruby and also torture Blake?

We give it to Zwei.

Silly idea but what if Haune has somekind of ability/blessing that causes anyone that does the bedroom rodeo with him to gain big hentai jugs.

The downside is of course that no-one else will ever be as as close to how saticfying Jaune was, and a very high probability of being mindbroken, but to Yang, Pyrrha, Ruby, etc. those just sound like more pro's.

Jaune SI BS 27: The Dance Part 2 New
Of course things couldn't be Slice of Life forever. That would make for a very boring anime...

Jaune met with Cinder in a secluded part of the Library Archives.

Cinder: "We have a major operation commencing soon-"

Jaune: "Yeeeeah, about that... Cinder? I don't think it's a good idea."

Cinder: scowl "What do you mean?"

Jaune: "I mean... Whatever you've been stealing all that Dust for? It's best to wait to use it. Any terrorist activity now will just heighten security. We've already got Atlas deploying a substantial force here for Vytal. We don't need to put them even more on guard. What if they increase their cybersecurity or something?"

Cinder: "Heightening fear and uncertainty is a key part of the operation-"

Jaune: "True, true, but it's better to save that Dust for the main thing. Unless we could achieve some kind of strategic victory with... I dunno... Rigging a bunch of Dust bombs? Better to save it for Vytal. Plus, Roman's got enough heat on him. We lose him, we lose a vital asset."

Cinder sighs in extreme annoyance.

Cinder: "... I suppose you have a point." scoffs "However... The main proponent of the operation are our furry little friends. In particular, a certain bull wants to show the world they mean business."

Jaune's Brain: Huh. So Cinder isn't totally braindead in this universe. Aw shit, I gotta be even more careful now!

Jaune: "I see. Can't you tug on his leash? Make him heel?"

Cinder: sigh "I've been trying but he simply refuses to obey. I think the loss of his little girlfriend has really hit him hard."

Jaune's Brain: Ugh, and he's a total simp still. Wait, I want him to be a simp! That makes him predictable! Or do I? If he's got dimension to his character then maybe I could reason with him at some point? Ugh, which would be more helpful? Badly Written Canon Adam, or Adam who is actually written like a human being? Er, Faunus.

Cinder: "Anyway, I will do what I can... Just as long as you provide me with a distraction for the Dance. You'll be my date, of course."

Jaune: "Wait what?!"

Cinder: "It's the perfect cover-"

Jaune: "No. Sorry, but if I suddenly break up with my girlfriend to go out with a random girl, especially one with a lot of attention on her? That will look REALLY suspicious. Not that I'm not flattered, but mission first."

Cinder: scowls "... I see..."

Jaune: brightly "Don't worry though! I found you a date!"

Cinder: raised eyebrow "Did you?"

Jaune: "Eeyup! He's a good guy." Pause "Well he's... Okay. He's... A bastard, actually. He's my cousin. He's an idiot and a scoundrel and you are free to beat him up afterwards because he deserves it. But! As I said, he's an idiot. And as long as Emerald and/or Neo give him some illusions that he actually made it with you, he'll be the perfect cover."

Cinder: grimace "Must we?"

Jaune: "Trust me, if he thinks he made it with you, he'll run off out of fear of a second date. He's a total scumbag."

Cinder: "Hmmm... All right. Still..." Leans in and whispers in his ear "You don't know what you're missing out on."

Jaune's Brain: Gahhhhhhh! Why does she have to be so hot and so evil?! THIS SUCKS! I know she's a total failure but she's actually really seductive! Wait... I know what to do!

After the meeting... Jaune goes to the RWBY dormroom. He slams the door open. Yang jumps from where she was chilling out.

Yang: "Jaune? What are you-?!"

Jaune pounces on her and kisses the HELL out of her. He then pulls back, panting.

Jaune: "Haaa... Haaa... Wanna go to the dance?"

Yang: "Hwah... Ah... Y-Yes?"

Jaune: beams "Cool!"

Yang: "Um... G-Goodwitch is making me organize it and so I might not get to dance-"

Jaune: "I'll help you. I just want to spend my time with you."

Yang: giggles "Maybe if you kiss me again like that, it'll make the time go faster~?"

Jaune: "Maybe! Let's find out!"

They continue to feverishly make out... When the door opens again.

Nick: "JAUNE!"

Jaune: "GAH! DAD!"

Nick: "Hm? OH! Sorry son! Sorry Yang! You should put a sock on the door if you're going to do that!"

Jaune: "I... Y-yeah?"

Nick: "Heheheh... I used to make out with your mom all the time in-"

Jaune: "GET THE HELL OUT, DAD!"

Nick: "RIGHT! SORRY SON!" He shuts the door.

Isabel walks up to him.

Isabel: "Nick? Did you tell Jaune about-?"

Nick: "Yes, yes! All that junk! He's with his girl, Izzy!"

Isabel: "Oh... OH!" bright red "Oh... Well. Ahem... We should just leave them to it."

Nick: "Yup!"

Isabel: "... He is using protection, right?"

Nick: "I didn't ask. But hey! If they aren't, we get grandkids! I say it's win win!"

Isabel: scowls, raises her voice "Jaune! Are you using protection-?"

Jaune: "YES MOM! NOW PLEASE GO AWAY!"

Isabel: "Hmph. Just trying to help-"

Nick: "WE'RE GOING!" He pulls Isabel away

Jaune, Yang, Isabel and Nick meet some time afterward in a park on campus. Yang and Jaune are rather mortified. Isabel is a bit uncomfortable.

Nick keeps shooting his son thumbs up when Isabel isn't looking.

Isabel: "Ahem... I am sorry about uh, all that. It was rather thoughtless. I just wanted to make sure you two were being careful. You don't want to start a family before you're ready, after all."

Jaune: "Mom, it's okay. We're being very careful and taking things slow."

Yang: "Y-Yeah..." mutters "Maybe too slow..."

Jaune: flush

Isabel: "Honestly, that's probably for the best. After all, Nick and I have eight children. I think it's safe to say you two should be very careful."

Yang: bright red

Jaune: "Er... Y-Yeah... Eheh..."

Nick: "Yes. I hope you're the one for each other, but if you're not? You don't want to give away your first time to someone you'll just break up with." nods sagely, and takes Isabel's hand "Izzy is the only woman I have ever loved in every definition of the word. When your souls meet with a person who loves you more than anything else in the world? It's... Like magic."

Isabel blushes, deeply pleased.

Isabel: "N-Nick..."

Jaune's Brain: Wow... He really is my father... It's weird but, when I invented this fanon? I just wanted a nuanced take on things. My own take. But it feels so right. Am I the dreamer, or the dream? Either way... I'm glad he's my father. However this happened.

Nick: brightly "Of course, if you two settled down right now, I might have to come out of retirement to train Jaune right! And Adrian could use a cousin for a playmate! And Izzy was back up and fighting in like, a week or two after every pregnancy so it's not big a deal-!"

Isabel: elbows him "NIIIICK!"

Nick: "OW! I'm just saying, Izzy!" pouts "I wanna be cool for my grandkids!"

Jaune: sighs "Yeah, I get that Dad."

Yang: "Heh..." smiles "You're dad a complete dork."

Jaune: "Is that really a surprise?"

Yang: "Not really." leans in closer "Still. It's a nice heads up for when we do go all the way."

Jaune: bright red

Jaune's Brain: WHEN! SHE SAID WHEN! YES! WOO! WOOOOOOOOO!

That said, Jaune had a lot of other things to deal with in preparation for the dance. He and Yang worked to decorate, get a band, set up snacks and the punch, and many other things.

For instance...

Jaune: "Okay, Sun? You're trying WAY too hard."

Sun: "How do you mean?"

Jaune: "You flirt non-stop with Blake constantly. She's got the message. You can't just batter her defenses down, you gotta be more subtle."

Sun: frowns "I dunno Jaune... I mean, she keeps saying she's into you and you'll give in-"

Jaune: "No no no! Ugh. Look. She's my friend. My friend. Period! Which is why I'm gonna help you with her. I mean... Blake thinks like a cat, acts like a cat, and so on, right?"

Sun: "Right..."

Jaune: "The best way to get a cat to want something is to make it look like she might lose it. You need to make her chase you, with me so far?"

Sun: nods "Oh... I see... So, me showing up in her dorm room in just speedos is like... Giving a cat a treat? They still prefer getting their own food?"

Jaune: "... Yes."

Jaune's Brain: I wondered why Blake looked so mortified last Monday...

Jaune: "Anyway... If you go along with my plan, you'll also A: Be making up for something Neptune did, B: Getting Blake interested, and C: Piss of Jacques Schnee AND the White Fang."

Sun: "That's quite the trick, Jaune. How do we pull it off?"

Jaune just smiles.

Cut to the Star Maiden Memorial Garden, where Weiss is waiting. Jaune approaches.

Jaune: "Hey Weiss. Thanks for meeting me on such short notice."

Weiss: "Well, I wouldn't mind a break from planning Velvet's baby shower. It's all so adorable and wonderful and-" She coughs and hides her blush "Ahem. Well, what do you want, Jaune?"

Jaune: "About the Dance. You see-"

Weiss: bright red "O-Oh! Well, um, if you wanted me to go with you... I-I mean, I suppose if you wished and Yang was all right with it, I wouldn't mind it too much! You are a bit of-of a degenerate but honestly in a sort of endearing way if you squint-"

Jaune: "Er, no Weiss. I'm going with Yang."

Weiss... Looks rather sad, but hides it quickly with a blank expression.

Weiss: "O-Oh... I see..."

Jaune: "I mean, I'm very flattered of course. But I love Yang, and neither of you would deserve me if I was the type to cheat."

Weiss: growls "Like Neptune. He flirted with every attractive girl he could on our dates! Right in front of me!"

Jaune's Brain: Well, that's not the story he told me... Geez. I gotta keep him from ending up Ron the Slytherin. One problem at a time, focus!

Jaune: "I see. Well, there's someone here who wants to make up for what he did."

Weiss: raised eyebrow "Oh? You're trying to set me up?"

Jaune: "Yup. He's a good guy, trust me. It's just as friends but it beats going along and being unhappy. Besides... If you go out with him? Your dad will be pissed."

Weiss: "Who is it?"

A pause. Jaune looks at a column.

Sun: "... Oh, that was my cue. Right."

Sun emerges, holding a single yellow flower-Which means "friendship" in the floral language of Atlas. He smiles, walks up to Weiss, and holds it out.

Sun: "Would you like to go to the dance with me, Miss Schnee?"

Weiss: "I... Um, well..." scowls "You're usually all over Blake."

Sun: "Yeah, but if she's not interested, why go to the dance alone?" shrugs "Besides, Neptune really screwed up. He thought you didn't want anything serious. He's uh... He's got some growing up to do. As team leader, I should try to make things right. I just want to go to the dance and show you a fun time, that's all."

Weiss frowned deeply.

Weiss: "You're not just trying to make her jealous are you?"

Sun: "I mean... Um... A little?" He winces "But I also think you're really cool. And pretty."

Weiss: "..." sighs "I... I really want to be the better person. Honestly. And... As much fun as it might be... I-I think I'll just go alone. But... I'll save a dance for you?"

Sun: "Oh..." sighs and smiles "Sure. I get it." He hands the flower over to Weiss. "Keep it. Flowers aren't my thing anyway. Later." He heads off, leaving Weiss and Jaune alone

Weiss: "... Did you think this up?"

Jaune: wince "... Yes. I did. Ya know... I just thought that maybe-"

Weiss: sighs "I... Appreciate the thought, Jaune, but... My heart's not that strong. And... You're the last person who should be doing this."

Jaune: "Huh? Why?"

Weiss: groans "You are a complete dolt, aren't you?!" She stormed off

Jaune's Brain: Ugh. Great going, genius. Well... Could have been worse. Maybe I'll just stop trying to matchmake for a while. I clearly just got lucky with Cardin and Velvet...

So another Fusion Ren idea

.. at the end of thier summer vacation

The Gang all sat on the beach.

Sky Pirates... Defeated.

They even got a reward out of it. Just not what they expected.

Jaune: THere is no way they are letting us keep it.

Weiss: Apparnatly the goverment is letting us keep is in lew of Lien.

Ruby: THIS IS SO AWESOME! WE HAVE A FREAKING AIR SHIP!

Nora: HELL YEAH!!

Yang: Where are we gonna keep it thoug?

Weiss: Actually Beacon has a hanger bay for these. It can only hold 10 ships about this size.

Blake: So I guess we have a ship now. So what are we gonna name it?

Ren: How about jaune: No we can't name is Serenity. \

Ren: Damn. Well I probably can't pull off wearing a Duster anyway.

Jaune: Do any of you guys have an idea on how to fly it?

Everyone: No.

Ruby: Well Some of us are gonna have to learn now

Jaune: Do we even hae the fuel to get it to Beacon?

Weiss: I can get that coverd... and I guess I can get a private tutor to get someone her eto fly it.

Ren: I'll learn. Don't think I should be the ony one to though.

Weiss: Honestly I'd like to learn to as well.

Yang: We still need a name though?

Ruby: Anyone got any suggestions?

Well do any of you all dear readers got a good name for thier ship?

Arc Shipper

Shipper Wars

Fusion Blaster

Sky Hook

Doombringer

Carrier (Just so they can say 'Carrier has arrived.')

Bite Me
...ok hear me out. Ozpin offers extra credit in all classes if he gets to name the ship.

Everyone is wondering what the fuck is up with the SS SALEM YOU BITCH

...ok hear me out. Ozpin offers extra credit in all classes if he gets to name the ship.

BWAHAHAHAH!
YES! ALL THE WIN!
Oz being a lil shit to Salem in any and every way will always fuel me!
Let the old man get his shots in on the old crazy ex!

• Boosted Gear
  • Divine Dividing
  • Zenith Tempest

Cinder working with Salem to use the Sacred Gear extractor and Get Zenith Tempest sounds great

As for Boosted Gear seeing as Jaune got a discount version with his semblance why not make him a white knight dragon with Divine Dividing which could cut a Grimm power by half

Imagine seeing the Wyvern shrink in half then half again all those centuries of waiting to strike and half it's power gone in an instant

Wait. Wait we can make this work. How to attach it to Ruby and also torture Blake?

We give it to Zwei.

YES! Zwei Remnants strongest pupper!
And loyal and very protective of Ruby and Yang, everyone thinks its Zwei semblance

Also on remnant the Spear of Destiny just doesn't make sense

but a Dragon of Growth with White hot Flames, a Dragon of Division with Poison that darkened it's scales, a beast of darkness given form and the very world itself power as if dust runs through there veins

Now who gets the Boosted Gear?

Cinder working with Salem to use the Sacred Gear extractor and Get Zenith Tempest sounds great

As for Boosted Gear seeing as Jaune got a discount version with his semblance why not make him a white knight dragon with Divine Dividing which could cut a Grimm power by half

Imagine seeing the Wyvern shrink in half then half again all those centuries of waiting to strike and half it's power gone in an instant

YES! Zwei Remnants strongest pupper!
And loyal and very protective of Ruby and Yang, everyone thinks its Zwei semblance

Also on remnant the Spear of Destiny just doesn't make sense

but a Dragon of Growth with White hot Flames, a Dragon of Division with Poison that darkened it's scales, a beast of darkness given form and the very world itself power as if dust runs through there veins

Now who gets the Boosted Gear?

Well if the white and red are destined to fight.

And Jaune has a semblance to boost his strength.

Then it makes sense to give it to a villain with a semblance that turns your own strength against you.

Bonus points Adam already has a red color scheme.

I just imagine Salem finding out and sends flying Grimms just to destroy that ship. Jaune prove to be the best pilot ever.

Jaune: "What the hell? Why is there suddenly a dozen Nevermore chasing after our ship!"

Ruby: "Less talking, more dodging!"

Blake: "Guys, there a swarm of Rapiers chasing after us now!"

Yang: "How does these Grimm keep popping up!?"

Weiss: "Arc, keep dodging! Ruby, hand me those Dust bombs."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back