• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

[RWBY] RWBY Shorts

Hmmm, just had a thought.

Jaune with Blue Lantern Ring. Could be a healer. Remnant certainly needs more healer.

Or when Jessica arrived, could make a good Green and Blue pair.

Arc Shipper

Shipper Wars

Fusion Blaster

Sky Hook

Doombringer

Carrier (Just so they can say 'Carrier has arrived.')

Bite Me
I see what you did there 😜

...ok hear me out. Ozpin offers extra credit in all classes if he gets to name the ship.

Everyone is wondering what the fuck is up with the SS SALEM YOU BITCH
LMAO

Funny but a bit of a mouthful.

Ren: The Minnow?

Jaune: Hell no. Like hell I'm tempting fate like that?

Last edited:

Jaune with Blue Lantern Ring. Could be a healer. Remnant certainly needs more healer.

Nah, green instead of blue, generic yes, but the guy spent minimum 20 years in a fairy tale realm where nothing made sense, he was the only human for a long time, and was constantly tormented by the curious cat and he still held out till Team RWBY arrived - mostly. So yeah he's got some serious will and stubbornness.

Ruby: We'll paint her red so she goes faster!
Nora: But what if we wanted to sneaky?
Ruby: Purple but red is best color!
Jaune:Maybe.
Pyrrha: I have a name suggestion. The Odyssey.
Ren: That...works
Ruby: Yeah. That sounds great. Come on Pyrrha you're with me on the paint job right? Red all the way, right?
Pyrrha: Yes.

Ruby: We'll paint her red so she goes faster!
Nora: But what if we wanted to sneaky?
Ruby: Purple but red is best color!
Jaune:Maybe.
Pyrrha: I have a name suggestion. The Odyssey.
Ren: That...works
Ruby: Yeah. That sounds great. Come on Pyrrha you're with me on the paint job right? Red all the way, right?
Pyrrha: Yes.
"Just sit right back and you'll hear a tale, a tale of a fateful trip . . ."

Pyrrha dies right before a green lantern ring was going to him because of his determination to get back and save her.

He got there just in time to see her die and is so full of hate a red ring basically slams into him.

Naturally the green ring tried to fuck off but nah. Jaune is taking every weapon he can get his hand in to beat cinder into a bloody paste.

Que the rest of space shitting a brick over a red/green lantern mix.

"That's a fucking thing?!"

"Apparently!"

Well if we go full DC crossover then the Earth with the Justice League is a parallels universe kinda why Supergirl and Powergirl are both the same person and not... and if you wanna go dark the multiverse next door collapsed into itself into 1 world so the New Gods and such are over there while the Brother's and the rest of the emotional spectrum is all they have to deal with in the RWBY verse

So a Green/Red Lantern Jaune who just saw Pyrrha Die, Ruby use her Silver Eyes and fall into a coma and killed Cinder... maybe have Ruby Silver Eyes be an added reason for why he became a Red/Green Lantern though since white and black are part of it how much actually changes with his V4 design? Just swap the blue with Green?
and you can add Jessica if you want or not

soo how long til Jaune yeet's Salem into a Black hole? Or does his end up like Kyle and end up the grey lantern

tumblr_inline_ov2122Xqtx1rpa1dd_1280.jpg

Well if we go full DC crossover then the Earth with the Justice League is a parallels universe kinda why Supergirl and Powergirl are both the same person and not... and if you wanna go dark the multiverse next door collapsed into itself into 1 world so the New Gods and such are over there while the Brother's and the rest of the emotional spectrum is all they have to deal with in the RWBY verse

So a Green/Red Lantern Jaune who just saw Pyrrha Die, Ruby use her Silver Eyes and fall into a coma and killed Cinder... maybe have Ruby Silver Eyes be an added reason for why he became a Red/Green Lantern though since white and black are part of it how much actually changes with his V4 design? Just swap the blue with Green?
and you can add Jessica if you want or not

soo how long til Jaune yeet's Salem into a Black hole? Or does his end up like Kyle and end up the grey lantern

tumblr_inline_ov2122Xqtx1rpa1dd_1280.jpg
Oh yeah don't forget the new sadness lantern

Oh yeah don't forget the new sadness lantern

Well his pinkie was free any way might as well give Jaune a Ring of Depression ontop of his Rage at himself and his enemies, his Desire for everyone to be ok and his Fear of them getting hurt along with the fear he embodies to the universe with his shear existence held by a near unbreakable Will to keep moving forward his Empathy to every innocents he see's and his Love for his family and friends

Well if the white and red are destined to fight.

And Jaune has a semblance to boost his strength.

Then it makes sense to give it to a villain with a semblance that turns your own strength against you.

Bonus points Adam already has a red color scheme.

OH! I love it!
Adam is in the belief he himself is the strongest most important person in the world and as the most special and strongest he should rule over all

While Jaune thinks himself a fraud and less then he's less then other's while also believing those with power should protect those without and it's his duty to protect all he can

Throw in Cinder steaming a Sacred Gear as Adam ally of convenience vs Ruby who's everyone thinks has a Sacred Gear while in actuality Zwei is the one born with a Sacred Gear

Cinder Vs Ruby and Zwei ! The False Blessed vs the Blessed duo!

And Adam vs Jaune! The Red Beast vs The White Knight

Jaune just Dividing the White Fang Army Aura to 50% then 25% then 12% to fire beams at Adam, then Divide the Grimm horde Adam himself brought to the City. Breaking down the Grimm into fuel to Blast at Adam as an Ironic defeat to the mad terrorist

Well his pinkie was free any way might as well give Jaune a Ring of Depression ontop of his Rage at himself and his enemies, his Desire for everyone to be ok and his Fear of them getting hurt along with the fear he embodies to the universe with his shear existence held by a near unbreakable Will to keep moving forward his Empathy to every innocents he see's and his Love for his family and friends

OH! I love it!
Adam is in the belief he himself is the strongest most important person in the world and as the most special and strongest he should rule over all

While Jaune thinks himself a fraud and less then he's less then other's while also believing those with power should protect those without and it's his duty to protect all he can

Throw in Cinder steaming a Sacred Gear as Adam ally of convenience vs Ruby who's everyone thinks has a Sacred Gear while in actuality Zwei is the one born with a Sacred Gear

Cinder Vs Ruby and Zwei ! The False Blessed vs the Blessed duo!

And Adam vs Jaune! The Red Beast vs The White Knight

Jaune just Dividing the White Fang Army Aura to 50% then 25% then 12% to fire beams at Adam, then Divide the Grimm horde Adam himself brought to the City. Breaking down the Grimm into fuel to Blast at Adam as an Ironic defeat to the mad terrorist
There's also something else to the dragon gears to consider.

Their ability to convert their user into a dragon if they're willing to trade away parts of themselves.

You're gonna have Adam gleefully tossing aside anything even resembling humanity.

And Jaune is already someone with issues with identity and confidence. He's going to CLING to his humanity. And have to chip away it it bit by bit just to keep up and keep his friends alive.

There's also something else to the dragon gears to consider.

Their ability to convert their user into a dragon if they're willing to trade away parts of themselves.

You're gonna have Adam gleefully tossing aside anything even resembling humanity.

And Jaune is already someone with issues with identity and confidence. He's going to CLING to his humanity. And have to chip away it it bit by bit just to keep up and keep his friends alive.

The irony of Adam turning himself into a Dragon only for his powers to both be siphoned from him to blast him, but also be the reason Jaune is Dragonized while also not. In DxD Akeno who syphon Issei access energy so his body wouldn't explode gained Dragon based powers without turn into a Dragon. So Adam again shoots himself in the foot by powering up Jaune while Jaune Semblance heals his body and... he... heals... his friends...

BWAHAHA ADAM WOULD END UP MAKING JAUNE A DRAGON POWERUP MACHINE! Everyone Jaune Amps ie _NPR and RWBY would get dragon power ups hell a Flaming Dragon punch fits Yang DBZ motif and Ruby is Eyes are from a Dragon God so Dragon Construct for Weiss and a Shadow Dragon for Blake
Dragonic Lighting Amp'd Nora and a Aura Dragon strike ala Goku Dragon Fist

Pyrrha Earth? like metal manipulation or gravity to add to her magnetism

Pyrrha Earth? like metal manipulation or gravity to add to her magnetism
....ok this is going to sound fucked up but let me cook.

Ash dragon.

Let's say he sees that shot to the heart Pyrrha took. And the madlad bastard had a genius idea.

In a invert of what issei did steal one of the boosted gear orbs and slam it into himself.
So he can steal transfer and transfer a dragonification of the heart to Pyrrha.

....ok this is going to sound fucked up but let me cook.

Ash dragon.

Let's say he sees that shot to the heart Pyrrha took. And the madlad bastard had a genius idea.

In a invert of what issei did steal one of the boosted gear orbs and slam it into himself.
So he can steal transfer and transfer a dragonification of the heart to Pyrrha.

You want Jaune to steal Adam's power to Transfer then dragonize Pyrrha heart saving her and most likely make her a human/dragon hybrid ontop of an Ash Dragon to F with Cinder?
YES!
That is such a off the walls idea and i love it!

Divide AGE! Maria into her Prime and Heal her eyes!

You want Jaune to steal Adam's power to Transfer then dragonize Pyrrha heart saving her and most likely make her a human/dragon hybrid ontop of an Ash Dragon to F with Cinder?
YES!
That is such a off the walls idea and i love it!

Divide AGE! Maria into her Prime and Heal her eyes!
...oh hold up. So if we make the brother gods the ExE equivalent. So they show up once Jaune is max power....

"I'll divide your divinity!"

...oh hold up. So if we make the brother gods the ExE equivalent. So they show up once Jaune is max power....

"I'll divide your divinity!"

While that is a fire line and legit froze me for a bit

could be his answer to when they scream at him what he's doing cause they both have god complex
while Age would work again cause they got stronger with age but him saying it's there Divinity and really making them back to there original form is too funny

I have no idea what any of you are talking about, but you had me at Dragon Pyrrha.
DxD a light novel turned Ecchi anime 18+ were the main character has the power of a Dragon. The Red Welsh Dragon sealed in a magic item fused with his soul at birth by the Bibilical God the gives him the power to double anything x2 infinitely and conseptual manipulation is a thing in the show so most fanfic jail break his power that is similar to Jaune Aura Amp so some coparitivity there
the main character has a rival that can divide anthing and if it's power gets to steal the power from his target so
main charter doubles his power then rival steal that power up etc..
like RWBY the world build is mid but the characters powers and fights are all really interesting mostly the family/harem building and how characters interact with each other also the dub is hilarious

DxD a light novel turned Ecchi anime 18+ were the main character has the power of a Dragon. The Red Welsh Dragon sealed in a magic item fused with his soul at birth by the Bibilical God the gives him the power to double anything x2 infinitely and conseptual manipulation is a thing in the show so most fanfic jail break his power that is similar to Jaune Aura Amp so some coparitivity there
the main character has a rival that can divide anthing and if it's power gets to steal the power from his target so
main charter doubles his power then rival steal that power up etc..
like RWBY the world build is mid but the characters powers and fights are all really interesting mostly the family/harem building and how characters interact with each other also the dub is hilarious
Was it the one with devils playing with chess pieces? I think I read a Dresden Files fanfic which had a crossover with it.

If Jaune has a Copy Semblance and copy Glyph without Weiss knowing.

Reaction from Schnee

Weiss: "Did mom have another child I don't know about!?" *Saw Jaune using Glyph to summon defeated Grimm.*

Winter: "Who is your father!?" *Shakes Jaune shoulder.*

Whitley: "Finally, a family member that actually cares for member of the family and give me love and warmth." *Gets invitation to family dinner gathering every month.*

Willow: "You're Nick son!?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back