• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

[RWBY] RWBY Shorts

We talking regular Canadian or Marvel Canadian?

Yes

But in all seriousness, having Juane realize he has a potential little ruby dictator in the bud would probably have him spend time with her to steer her away from trying to take over humanity to make cookies, milk, and more weapon schematics or something...which could lead to a Lancaster Pairing.

Yes

But in all seriousness, having Juane realize he has a potential little ruby dictator in the bud would probably have him spend time with her to steer her away from trying to take over humanity to make cookies, milk, and more weapon schematics or something...which could lead to a Lancaster Pairing.
Cardin puts Jaune in the infirmary

Ruby puts cardin in a orphanage.

Somewhat related to the Lancaster Gamer Rivalry, I always thought it might be amusing if Watts actually gave Salem access to the internet and the Grimm Queen became, essentially, a gamer NEET. Everyone is still doing their evil plans and Salem goes "Fine, sure, whatever, now let me get back to my games!"

Somewhat related to the Lancaster Gamer Rivalry, I always thought it might be amusing if Watts actually gave Salem access to the internet and the Grimm Queen became, essentially, a gamer NEET. Everyone is still doing their evil plans and Salem goes "Fine, sure, whatever, now let me get back to my games!"

Complete with "Duty of Remnant" scenes where she threatens little children with sending Grimm to their house.

Oh sure, she actually does, but it's a single regular bird size Nevermore to tap on the brat's window to freak them out.
It's like Doxxing, but with Grimm.

Edit: if you wanted to write the scene, you could even paraphrase the old African Drug Lord meme.

Ozpin: "a new grimm has been spotted. We don't know what it's powers or weaknesses are yet bu-

Jaune: "it's fast and has a auto dodge against projectiles. Also lightning and ice will heal it so watch out for that."

Ruby: "and it's hella weak to fire."

Ozpin:"...and you know this how?"

Jaune/Ruby: "because we spent two weeks fighting that fuck on grimm tidings 12 final re:mix!!!"

Salem cancels the attack on Vale after her game release is delayed, because the dev studio is there.

Ozpin: "a new grimm has been spotted. We don't know what it's powers or weaknesses are yet bu-

Jaune: "it's fast and has a auto dodge against projectiles. Also lightning and ice will heal it so watch out for that."

Ruby: "and it's hella weak to fire."

Ozpin:"...and you know this how?"

Jaune/Ruby: "because we spent two weeks fighting that fuck on grimm tidings 12 final re:mix!!!"

the gamer rivalry/romance now has a final boss...the super NEET Salem. She *knows* the games in and out and plays them allot, and since she doesn't need to eat, drink, or sleep....or even use the restroom she plays 24/7.

which means everyone is confused about this super gamer thats been playing since the advent of electronic gaming...and everyone dislikes her but fears her, sure they will try to kill her but it's like fighting a 5 stage dark soul's boss...and each stage gets not only faster but has more and more immunites and resistances and cannot be staggered.

Salem cancels the attack on Vale after her game release is delayed, because the dev studio is there.

not evil enough, she made the communication/control grim in order to keep an eye on the developers to make sure they release HER games on time. Add in the rodent grimm to make them paranoid enough to not try and cheat her and you get consistent gamer experience...only problem is the occasional maiming of parts not considered NEEDED by salem.

Son of a gun, we are in!
Also considering the fact that there's Guns, you could even go for higher calibers until you reach cannons... Bitches love cannons
Its an interesing idea

I am thankful for your support, but my idea was Hunt Showdown tier gun technology(Wild West era, people are switching from handloaded percussion black powder to cartridge conversions and black powder cartridge guns by default and beginning to use smokeless powder) with a gun availability of black powder cartridge guns in the Frontier towns like Axel, while the Capital has Smokeless powder and stuff like Gatling guns and big anti tank rifles/handheld breach loading cannons sort of deal. I wanted Konosuba to still be Medieval Fantasy, but with Guns, so Wild West tier weapons tech seem most logical. This also means gun based classes and gun focused skills for the normal classes. Since Kazuma is a adventurer, that means he could also learn gun stuff.

...so I couldn't help but have this pop into my head

*Ozpin video calls Salem some time in the past*

Ozpin: just calling to remind you that you are as the kids say "maidenless"

*Opzin ends call before she can reply*

Qrow: should you really be talking shit to the immortal queen of darkness?

Ozpin: what could she possibly do?

*Two days later Salem is working on making a magic stealing grimm and has picked up cinder*

...so I couldn't help but have this pop into my head

*Ozpin video calls Salem some time in the past*

Ozpin: just calling to remind you that you are as the kids say "maidenless"

*Opzin ends call before she can reply*

Qrow: should you really be talking shit to the immortal queen of darkness?

Ozpin: what could she possibly do?

*Two days later Salem is working on making a magic stealing grimm and has picked up cinder*

she then plays elden ring when it comes out...(well, when she gets it delievered to her tower in the grimmlands by using people and watching them squirm and such and giving nightmare fuel...doesnt kill them, just very bad times...reason why the mailmen are considered the safest profession when dealing with the grimm...)

she then plays elden ring when it comes out...(well, when she gets it delievered to her tower in the grimmlands by using people and watching them squirm and such and giving nightmare fuel...doesnt kill them, just very bad times...reason why the mailmen are considered the safest profession when dealing with the grimm...)
> Salern wins and destroys humanity, but Humanity gets a small victory by ensuring that she cannot summon the Gods.
> She's happy for the most part until she realizes that all of her videogames will eventually decay to nothing bnd there will never be new ones, plus she went on an eons-long murderous rampage for nothing.
> She's left to spend eternity alone on a planet slowly spinning through the void.
> She goes through cycles of insanity and regret until she gets an idea.
> Use the relics and her magic to go backwards and time and set right what went wrong by ensuring her past self's defeat so that she can have people to be social with, new videogames and the possibility of her own death.
> Imagine time traveler, self-redeemed!Salem looking over Ozpin's plans, defenses and such and criticizing him, like...
> Time-Traveler!Salem: "There are so many times in your plans defenses and network of allies it's not even funny, Ozma!"
> Time-Traveler!Salem: "I know I'm overpowered and it was almost impossible for you to win from the start, but come on!"

Knightshade: Stupid Idea
Urgh. Well here is a Stupid idea.

Jaune and Blake's dads, Nick and Ghira, were best friends and swore an oath of brotherhood. They hoped to marry their kids together and become one family, human and Faunus together!

Only things didn't quite work out as they hoped, as Isabel was against Jaune becoming a Huntsman and he ran off. While Blake ran off to the White Fang.

But then they both turn up at Beacon Academy. And now both sets of parents are hoping to make their dreams of unity (and cute blonde kitty grandkids) come true!

Told you it was stupid.

Urgh. Well here is a Stupid idea.

Jaune and Blake's dads, Nick and Ghira, were best friends and swore an oath of brotherhood. They hoped to marry their kids together and become one family, human and Faunus together!

Only things didn't quite work out as they hoped, as Isabel was against Jaune becoming a Huntsman and he ran off. While Blake ran off to the White Fang.

But then they both turn up at Beacon Academy. And now both sets of parents are hoping to make their dreams of unity (and cute blonde kitty grandkids) come true!

Told you it was stupid.
"Why is my dad sending me a banana hammock made out of woven catnip?"

Indeed, imagine Nick Arc swearing the Arc Oath of Brotherhood with the parents of the other members of the main cast.

Jaune: "Wha-When did you fight with Yang and Ruby's parents?!"

Nick: "Well, Team STRQ needed a bullet shield for one of their missions and nobody takes bullets like your old man! I saved Summer and Taiyang and we swore the oath of Arc Brotherhood! Meaning we would encourage our children to marry in the future! It was starting to look like a lost cause until we had you, son!"

Jaune: "Er, but Saphron-"

Nick: "Is a lesbian and none of the other girls were old enough or swung that way! Lucky you!"

Indeed, imagine Nick Arc swearing the Arc Oath of Brotherhood with the parents of the other members of the main cast.

Jaune: "Wha-When did you fight with Yang and Ruby's parents?!"

Nick: "Well, Team STRQ needed a bullet shield for one of their missions and nobody takes bullets like your old man! I saved Summer and Taiyang and we swore the oath of Arc Brotherhood! Meaning we would encourage our children to marry in the future! It was starting to look like a lost cause until we had you, son!"

Jaune: "Er, but Saphron-"

Nick: "Is a lesbian and none of the other girls were old enough or swung that way! Lucky you!"

whelp...i can safely say that it will be either ruby or Yang...but seeing the compatibility between Ruby and Jaune, well when they grow into their own?

there's a reason why i go primarily Lancaster...those two works together quite well. In school setting ruby can learn how to be a proper leader in the school setting, growing into her own, but outside of it? Juane shows his skills in keeping them going and alive while ruby supports him...so...basically both strengths and weaknesses are covered together.

Nick and Tai would probably be laughing like maniacs if they saw how well they worked together, reminding them of good old times.

Valean Space Program
One other stupid idea I had long ago was that the Arc family were heroes of yore.. But in the modern day they were working on the space program. Jaune's Auntie Oberth wants to go colonize other worlds and leave the Grimm behind with SCIENCE! And wanted Jaune to be the test pilot! She promised Isabel that Jaune would become the first man in space!

But being a test monkey for rocket engines in the Remnant Equivalent of the Kerbal Space Program was not Jaune's idea of fun. Fighting Grimm sounds a lot less dangerous, to be honest.

One other stupid idea I had long ago was that the Arc family were heroes of yore.. But in the modern day they were working on the space program. Jaune's Auntie Oberth wants to go colonize other worlds and leave the Grimm behind with SCIENCE! And wanted Jaune to be the test pilot! She promised Isabel that Jaune would become the first man in space!

But being a test monkey for rocket engines in the Remnant Equivalent of the Kerbal Space Program was not Jaune's idea of fun. Fighting Grimm sounds a lot less dangerous, to be honest.

hes the eternal Jeb, he survives whatever shennanigans happens...and funnily enough the grimm follow the people into space because they "accidently" spawn them.

Fun fact about RWBY Dust, canonically it doesn't function in space, only within the atmosphere of Remnant.
This is likely because Dust is a magical substance and can only function because of the Background Magic Field of Remnant.

Somehow Dust also functions normally in the Ever After, despite being a completely different realm from Remnant, but that might be because it was also created by the same abusive d*ckhead gods (who also abandoned the Ever After without giving anyone there an explanation, so those d*ckheads have a track record).
https://rwby.fandom.com/wiki/Dust said:
For unknown reasons, Dust does not function outside of the atmosphere of Remnant, precluding the possibility of space flight.[5] Despite this, Dust has been shown to function normally in the Ever After, despite being a completely different realm from Remnant. It is also unknown if Grimm can activate Dust, Monstra was able to fly in the air due to the massive amount of Gravity Dust implanted in its back, but Gravity Dust levitates without needing to be activated as seen with Lake Matsu's flying islands.

Fun fact about RWBY Dust, canonically it doesn't function in space, only within the atmosphere of Remnant.
This is likely because Dust is a magical substance and can only function because of the Background Magic Field of Remnant.

Somehow Dust also functions normally in the Ever After, despite being a completely different realm from Remnant, but that might be because it was also created by the same abusive d*ckhead gods (who also abandoned the Ever After without giving anyone there an explanation, so those d*ckheads have a track record).

which is why I think Gunpowder and Oil existed, but was phased out in favor of Dust. I can see Frontier towns and their Militias using gasoline guzzlers and guns with normal ammo, but have Dust Elemental damage modules.

Auntie Oberth would be working to use non-Dust based tech to get into space, which means she has to do a LOT of trial and error. A lot of experiments and a lot of things go wrong.

Hence why Jaune doesn't want to be the test monkey anymore. He got his Aura unlocked and he could take all this damage, but he doesn't want to anymore.

Auntie Oberth would be working to use non-Dust based tech to get into space, which means she has to do a LOT of trial and error. A lot of experiments and a lot of things go wrong.

Hence why Jaune doesn't want to be the test monkey anymore. He got his Aura unlocked and he could take all this damage, but he doesn't want to anymore.

I'm imagining Jaune as a heroic looking helmeted/suited test pilot ala Kerbal, who no one really knows the name of, except for a very few people. I would guess Atlas might be involved with any space exploration efforts, so Winter could be a liaison who knows Jaune's identity.

Weiss - "Who does that daredevil think he is? Dust is the only way to get to space, and the SDC will lead the way!"

Winter - "He's as brave as any man of Atlas, Weiss, and dedicated & hard working as well. He's also really good with kids..."

Ruby being the engineering nut that she is would probably be head over heels for space stuff as well, and Yang would be connected by extension.

I'm imagining Jaune as a heroic looking helmeted/suited test pilot ala Kerbal, who no one really knows the name of, except for a very few people. I would guess Atlas might be involved with any space exploration efforts, so Winter could be a liaison who knows Jaune's identity.

Weiss - "Who does that daredevil think he is? Dust is the only way to get to space, and the SDC will lead the way!"

Winter - "He's as brave as any man of Atlas, Weiss, and dedicated & hard working as well. He's also really good with kids..."

Ruby being the engineering nut that she is would probably be head over heels for space stuff as well, and Yang would be connected by extension.

oh boy...RWBY team gushing about Juane a bit when he arrives in beacon just to get away from the crazy woman.

he has such high survival instincts that he can avoid or minimize the damage of most attacks aimed against him, even if he doesnt see, hear, feel, taste, or smell them coming. Which leads him to be a good avoider of damage and thus allowing him to be the dodge tank/commander.

with how he has to also do on the spot check-up's, fix's, as well as plans he would be very good in situational stuff, and potentially decent at more longer term things. While his semblance would not only help others (healing along with aura improvement *aka makes Aura both regenerate faster but also denser so it reads the same but it can tank more and more damage).

A different idea from the norm but what about Nora finding out she's the descendant of the king of Vale (aka Ozpin) and decided she wants her mother fucking castle and crown?

Ren: Nora there is no way vale will let you reinstate the monarchy.

Nora: Silence prince consort Ren! Me and my strikeforce will reclaim what's mine!

Ren:...strike force?

RWBYP: For the monarchy!

Ren: why?

Pyrrha: legalized polygamy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back