• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

[RWBY] RWBY Shorts

Ghost Summer
Had a fun but dumb idea of summer pulling a dbz abridged and haunting raven like ghost nappa does for Vegeta.

*Raven gets blasted through a wall by a guard turret she didn't see while raiding a town*

Ghost summer: wow I bet that hurt.

Raven: *groans* please be a concussion.

Ghost: summer: hey raven which hurt more that or childbirth? Like on a scale of burning your mouth on hot cookies to hitting your pinkie toe on a doorway while going to the bathroom at 3 in the morning and still being half asleep.

Raven: I see now. That blast killed me and this is hell.

Ghost Summer: you'd know if it was hell silly there would be a LOT more pineapples.

Raven:...what the fu-

*Vernal pops up*

Vernal: raven! You ok? You're muttering to yourself and just laying in that crater.

The Arc Clan: Epona 2
- - -

Dinner at Beacon cafeteria was a bit awkward that evening. Jaune had returned in a haggard state with Epona. The horse had carried him up all the stairs to the dorms and set him down, giving his teammates an expectant look to help him out. Only when he had gotten a shower, new clothes, and food in him had he been able to speak.

"What happened?!" Weiss demanded. "Your horse just straight up abducted you!"

"Heh, and I thought Jaune would be saddle sore," Yang cracked. Jaune managed a little laugh at that.

"Thanks Yang... It's not as bad as it looks." He gulped down some water, helped by Pyrrha, before he continued.

"She just thought I needed to go reclaim this thing."

Nora beamed and hefted up a large sword.

"THIS THING!" Nora announced.

"A sword?" Ruby asked. "Looks pre-Great War! A claymore maybe!"

"Apparently one of my ancestors used it, and it was in a lost temple in the Emerald Valley," Jaune sighed, "And Epona decided I had to go and get it right now."

"And you did! Nice!" Ruby said, taking the blade and admiring the craftsmanship, "Wow! I don't even think you'd need to reforge it! It's been infused with so much Aura!"

"So hey, now you have another sword," Yang grinned, "Two points are better than one! Eh? Ehhh?"

"I get it," Jaune sighed, as everyone else groaned. "Seriously though, this is why Mom was so upset with Dad over Aura unlocking her."

"You... Your dad aura unlocked a horse?" Weiss asked in utter disbelief.

"What? Our dad did the same with our dog," Ruby said with a beam. Yang nodded along. Weiss gaped at them in horror.

"You mean to tell me your families gave a non-sapient lifeform AURA POWERS?! Isn't that incredibly dangerous?!"

"But you love Zwei!" Ruby protested. Weiss blushed.

"B-Be that as it may, it's still very dangerous! Jaune got abducted by his horse! Blake, back me up here?"

Silence. They looked around. Blake was nowhere to be seen. Ruby groaned.

"Oh no... Please don't tell me she went off after the White Fang again...!"

The doors to the cafeteria were thrown open. Epona galloped in, neighing urgently. Jaune gaped.

"Wha-What do you mean Blake's in trouble?!"

"You can understand her?!" Weiss demanded.

"Sure!" Nora said cheerfully, "She said Blakey's in a bind at a warehouse!"

"I wasn't talking to-!"

"Don't," Ren advised gently, shaking his head. "It will not help."

"Right," Jaune said, standing up, "Okay, let's go-BWAH!"

Epona grabbed Jaune with her teeth and tossed him on her back. She then seized the claymore from Ruby, and tossed it back at him. Jaune yelped and caught it.

"Okay okay, but maybe we should get my armorrrrrr?!

Epona turned and dashed off at high speed, Jaune hanging on for dear life. Ruby stood up.

"Come on! After them!"

"AHEM," Professor Goodwitch glared. Ruby coughed.

"Oh no! A horse has abducted my friend! We should go after him and-!"

"Detention. NOW," Glynda ordered.

"But Professor-!"

Goodwitch shook her head.

"No excuses! Detention NOW!"

"But we didn't even do anything!" Weiss protested. "Arc's Horse did it!"

"Just call this a pre-emptive measure."

Nora scoffed.

"Ha! Jauney's gonna cause you so much paperwork and headaches with Epona that you won't even need to give us detention! So why bother?"

Goodwitch scowled.

"So I can at least maintain the illusion that this is a school and not a madhouse!"

Silence. Yang shrugged.

"Little late for that, don't you think?"

- - -

Okay, so Blake had gotten in over her head. That had happened a lot lately. It may have had something to do with her lack of sleep and obsessive tendencies... Who could tell?

Maybe her, when she'd gotten some sleep. And wasn't tied up by some White Fang goons. The lead, a fat Faunus named Snick, laughed as he stood over her in the warehouse she'd been snooping in.

A cat caught by a rat, how humiliating, Blake groused, Kind of glad Yang's not here. The jokes she would make...

"Well well... We've got Adam's main squeeze," he sneered down at her, "What do you think he'll pay us to get you back in one piece?"

He held up a knife and licked his lips.

"What do you think he'd pay if we took a few for our own?"

Blake glared defiantly, already trying to cut her bonds with a hidden knife... When the warehouse doors burst inward. A horse whinnied and all the White Fang goons turned to look. Blake gaped in astonishment.

What the...?

A mounted knight? In full white and gold armor atop a horse? He even had a banner flying behind him, with a familiar gold sigil on the blue fabric.

Is that... Jaune's symbol...?!

"Who the hell are you-?!" Slick shouted, just before an Aura-infused spear slammed into his chest and sent him flying into the far wall. The rest of the goons opened fire with guns as the horse and rider charged.

Most horses were sensible enough to not charge into gunfire, people, or pointy sticks. This horse projected an Aura field around herself and the shots just bounced off. The knight struck the rest of the goons down, with sword strikes and shield bashes. It was over in a matter of seconds.

The horse trotted up to her, and bowed her chestnut head. While Blake was not a huge fan of horses, she had to admit, she admired this one's noble bearing.

The knight who stepped down could have come right from the pages of Romance of the Kingdom Knights. It was a more Valean take on Ninjas of Love, a bit more formal in places but just as down and dirty.

(Though Blake didn't have the same love of armor and weapons being described, she was perfectly fine with how the author wrote all the bits involving the armor coming off.)

The knight kneeled behind her, and undid her bindings.

"You all right?" He asked.

Even though the helmet, she recognized the voice.

"Jaune?!" She gasped.

"Yeah," Jaune said, flipping up his visor to smile, "Sorry about the wait. Epona insisted I get my full armor for this. I can see why."

"Epona?" Blake glanced at the horse, who whinnied in answer. Jaune scowled.

"Why exactly did I need to get into full gear?"

Epona nickered. Jaune blinked.

"Eh? What do you mean, a knight needs to be properly dressed to rescue a princess? Blake's not a princess!"

Blake flushed, and scowled at the horse. A horse who was looking rather smug. Jaune sighed.

"Anyway, we should get going," Jaune smiled, stood up with Blake, and held out a hand.

"So, shall we go home? She's faster than the Bullhead. Or at least, she'll ask a lot fewer questions."

"Wait, she made it all the way here from Beacon?" Blake asked in astonishment. Epona preened, as Jaune laughed and patted his horse on the side in appreciation.

"Yup. Wanna see?"

Blake flushed, and nodded.

"I... Yes."

"Great! Need any help mounting her?" Jaune asked.

Blake blushed hard.

"N-No! No, um... I'm good."

"Well don't worry," Jaune said, as he helped her up anyway. He got up behind her and sat down in the saddle. He put an arm around her waist. She held on tightly. Just to keep safe, of course.

"I'll be right behind you the whole time. I won't let you fall," Jaune said kindly.

Blake's blush became worse. She scowled at the very smug-looking horse.

"I don't know how you figured that out, but this is just... Way too obvious and cliched to work," Blake muttered. Epona whinnied, and Jaune blinked.

"Eh? What do you mean 'You know you love clichés?"

"NOTHING!" Blake shrieked.

- - -

Last edited:
Blake blushed hard.

"N-No! No, um... I'm good."

"Well don't worry," Jaune said, as he helped her up anyway. He got up behind her and sat down in the saddle. He put an arm around her waist. She held on tightly. Just to keep safe, of course.

"I'll be right behind you the whole time. I won't let you fall," Jaune said kindly.

Blake's blush became worse. She scowled at the very smug-looking horse.

"I don't know how you figured that out, but this is just... Way too obvious and cliched to work," Blake muttered. Epona whinnied, and Jaune blinked.

"Eh? What do you mean 'You know you love clichés?"

"NOTHING!" Blake shrieked.
They might be cliche, but they are for a reason.

Though now thanks to some of these it's got me thinking of Jaune's family having ties to Athena and her knights from Saint Seiya/Knights of the Zodiac and having Cosmo. So the reason he has so much Aura is because his soul's full of stars. But can't use it because he doesn't have the special armor, otherwise he might explode his own arm or something.

Kek. Epona best wingmare. Ever wonder if a drunk hunter ever just started handing out aura to randon animals for shits n giggles?

Now I'm picturing Qrow & Tai getting wasted during their Beacon years, and going around unlocking the auras of various animals for fun.

It would explain Zwei.....

Now I'm picturing Qrow & Tai getting wasted during their Beacon years, and going around unlocking the auras of various animals for fun.

It would explain Zwei.....

*Team strq and the teachers starring at a burning vale full of the sounds of screams*

Ozpin: and this children is why we do not give geese aura.

Any thoughts on making a small story on how everyone has moved on with their lives but Blake is still obsessed with the White Fang even after it was broken up and reformed?
Velvet: "oh my God shup up! There isn't even a white fang anymore! It broke up into like 20 different color fangs all doing their own bullshit."

Cocoa: "speaking of, come on we're going to be late for the magenta fang fashion show."

Have you Herd the News?
Any thoughts on making a small story on how everyone has moved on with their lives but Blake is still obsessed with the White Fang even after it was broken up and reformed?

I like it!

And now... A very old crossover idea.

- - -

- - -

It was very kind of Yang to jog with Jaune. He did need the conditioning, and as a workout partner, Yang was only slightly less fanatical about fitness than Nora.

(And she was easier to talk to.)

So it was that Jaune and Yang were jogging around Beacon's main quad. They were going at a relatively sedate pace, for Yang. Jaune smiled as he felt the sun on his face, and gave it a long look as he saw it rise over the mountains.

"Hey! Keep an eye on the path, VB," Yang joked, "You don't want to run into anyone!"

"Ah, sorry," Jaune admitted. "Guess I'm just... Thinking about home."

"Oh?" Yang asked, raising an eyebrow as they passed a few fallen marble columns, "Up at sunrise to milk the cows and feed the chickens?"

Jaune laughed.

"Eeyup. Every day," he said, "But my mom always woke me up and got us to work with the sunrise. And uh... I guess it kind of reminds me of her."

Yang frowned, and slowly nodded.

"Oh."

Jaune looked over at her in concern.

"I uh... I say something wrong?"

"No, just... Ya know..." Yang shrugged as their feet hit the pavement loudly in the morning stillness, "My mom died when I was young, and..."

Jaune winced.

"Sorry," he said quietly, "I mean, I-I'm really sorry."

Yang gave him a wry smile.

"It's okay," she said, "I had to step up and do her job. I appreciate how hard it is, ya know?"

Jaune nodded back.

"Yeah," Jaune spoke on an impulse, "I... With how you and Ruby are? I think she'd be proud."

Yang flushed, then looked to the side.

"G-Geez! You with this shonen manga stuff!"

"S-Sorry!" Jaune coughed. "I didn't mean to-OOF!"

He ran into a female chest. A very large, very familiar female chest. He felt familiar hands on him, bringing him in for a hug. He looked up in shock, into a pair of pink eyes in a beautiful face framed by glowing, aurora-colored hair. She was dressed in a light purple jacket and a simple white dress, with golden necklaces and bangles.

"Don't be too hard on him, young lady," the woman laughed, her eyes crinkled in impishness, "He got that directness from his father."

Jaune's jaw dropped.

"Mom?!"

- - -

Breakfast was a little tense. Jaune and Yang were sitting together, as dictated by his mother. The tall, gorgeous woman had been out and about the whole morning, dropping in at random to check on her son.

When she had vanished once again, as though by magic, Weiss finally broke the tension.

"That's your mother?!" She exclaimed.

Jaune nodded, scooping up some fruit with his fork and shoving it into his mouth.

"She's gorgeous!" Ruby gushed happily. "And so tall!"

"How does her hair do the wavy thing?" Nora asked intently, "I wanna know how!"

"She told me it was magic," Jaune deadpanned. Nora nodded.

"I knew it!"

"She's... Not what I expected," Pyrrha finally said. "What does she do for a living?"

"She runs the farm and the local school," Jaune said, "She's a very good teacher."

"So, is she going to read you the riot act?" Yang asked, trying to talk things up with her usual brashness.

"I would never read anyone the riot act, Yang," Jaune's mother said with a smile, making everyone jump. She was standing behind both Yang and Jaune. She squeezed Jaune's shoulder. "I'm not happy about you running away, Jaune, but I do respect the right for you to make your own decisions."

She beamed.

"And I'm so glad you've made so many friends!"

"Uh, um, thanks Mom," Jaune managed tightly. His mother patted his shoulder.

"Don't worry about your armor. Uncle Armor is sending you a new set. Full plate! He'll get your sword reforged, too."

"I... Thanks Mom," Jaune managed. "Is Dad okay?"

"Oh yes, he's having some issues with Cousin Applejack but they'll work it out," his mother laughed. She beamed at Ruby.

"Hello Ruby Rose. I hope you are doing well? My son has written to me that you were the first friend he made here. I'm very thankful for that. You seem to be a very wonderful young woman."

"Um, j-just fine, Mrs. Arc!" Ruby squeaked. She felt intimidated all of a sudden by how the tall woman was looking at her. As though she was looking right through her.

Mrs. Arc had a knowing smile on her face as she looked at the skeptical Weiss and staring Blake.

"I hope Miss Schnee isn't being too mean to you," she said, "I know my son wrote that kind of liked that-"

"Mom!" Jaune sputtered. Weiss flushed bright red. Mrs. Arc chuckled again.

"But it's not the best basis for a long term relationship," she said.

"W-We're not involved! At all!" Weiss insisted.

Mrs. Arc stared at her, and then slowly nodded.

"That's all right. Though please forgive him. He can come on too strongly."

"Mom!" Jaune groaned. Mrs. Arc laughed. Weiss opened her mouth, but saw the look on Mrs. Arc's face. She slowly nodded.

"I... I will," Weiss managed.

Mrs. Arc smiled gently, and Weiss flushed.

She then turned to Blake.

"Your parents are doing well. But they would love to hear from you."

Blake balked at this, and stared at Mrs. Arc. She held her gaze evenly. She turned to Ren and Nora. Ren for his part was doing the same thing he'd been doing since Mrs. Arc had shown up: Eating his food and keeping his head down. Nora sucked in an eager breath and grinned.

"Ooh! Ooh! Ooooh! Do something spooky and mystical to me too!"

Mrs. Arc laughed and patted Nora fondly on her head.

"I know a baker and party planner who is going to love you when you come to visit Radian," she said warmly, and Nora beamed. She turned to Ren.

"There is nothing to fear, young Lie Ren," she said softly, "He would be very proud of you. You know this."

Ren stared up at her in shock, a rare expression on the stoic boy's face. He very slowly nodded.

"I... Thank you," he murmured.

"Indeed," she locked eyes with Yang, who flinched, "She would be proud of you, too. Both of you."

She squeezed Yang's shoulder. She smiled down at Pyrrha, who looked very nervous. She then smiled.

"Do try to be a little more honest, hm? You're lacking that element and it's holding you back. Believe me, a life behind masks is nothing but trouble."

Pyrrha blushed deeply, and nodded.

Mrs. Arc finally turned to Jaune.

"I'm just doing some things for the Vytal Festival, dear. So I'll be around. I'll try not to cramp your style too much, I promise."

"I... Thanks Mom," Jaune sighed. She bent down and hugged him tightly.

"I am very proud of you too, son," she murmured, "Never forget that, please."

"I... I won't?" Jaune managed.

Mrs. Arc let him go, and again walked off. The moment anyone's eyes were off her, she seemed to vanish.

"I... What the hell?!" Yang demanded.

Jaune sighed and shrugged.

"She's... Always been like that," he said.

"Maybe her Semblance is to be telepathic!" Ruby suggested. Weiss flushed.

"Don't say such things, Ruby! That's just silly!"

Blake stared intently at Jaune.

"She's... Very strange," she finally said. Jaune nodded.

"Yeah, she gets that a lot. But she is my mom."

He smiled.

"Honestly? I thought she'd be a lot angrier."

"She gets mad?" Weiss asked. "She seems so composed."

Jaune shuddered.

"Trust me... You do not want to see her mad."

- - -

A visitor teleported into Ozpin's office. The immortal cocked an eyebrow.

Once, this would have been alarming. With this visitor though? It was just a bit out of the ordinary.

"Hello, Mrs. Arc," Ozpin stated, "Or would you prefer your true name?"

Mrs. Arc smiled softly, her eyes unfathomably ancient.

"I think we both know that true names can be a bit dangerous," she said quietly. She sighed. "Still... You have been kind to my ponies... People... Since we arrived here. So I do think a little trust is warranted, Ozma."

Ozpin allowed himself a small smile.

"As you wish, Celestia. How is your son?"

"Settling in well," Celestia replied, "Though I wish you had let me teach him magic."

"There's still no telling what combining your magic and this world's magic will do," Ozpin stated, "Hasn't Twilight found an answer?"

"Not quite yet, but I'm confident in her," Celestia said gently. She stretched her arms up over her head, and opened up her wings. She smiled. "That said... A debt can only go so far."

Her eyes narrowed.

"You did not tell me the whole truth about Salem."

Ozpin froze... Then slowly nodded.

"I did not, no. Having a fellow immortal is... A difficult thing for me."

"As it was for me," Celestia agreed, "But a lack of trust also nearly destroyed my world."

She let her magical power flare. In an instant, her flowing aurora colored hair was an inferno of light and flame. Her skin was pure white, like marble. Her eyes blazed, and eldritch power flowed out from her like an small star being born.

"And I will not let it happen to this one," she stated.

Ozpin nodded slowly.

"Very well... But please? Cut down on the light show?"

Celestia returned to her usual form, and pouted.

"But I so seldom get to show off!"

- - -

Back in the cafeteria, Jaune remained tense. Yang elbowed him.

"You expecting her to pop up again?"

"Maybe... But there are worse things," Jaune shuddered. "If Mom's here, then that means-"

"WOOHOO! HEYYYY JAUNEY~!"

"AUUUGH!"

Everyone jumped and shrieked as a girl with wild pink hair in blue and pink clothing popped right out of Jaune's juice glass and landed in his lap. She blew a party horn and grinned.

"HAPPY YOU MADE IT INTO BEACON! LET'S HAVE A PARTY!"

A flash of purple light erupted nearby, and a woman in a labcoat with purple hair streaked with pink appeared. Next to her stood a shorter young male Faunus with dragon scales and fins in purple and green.

"Jaune! You should have told me you got into Beacon!" She stated. "I could have helped you with your studying! You really were slacking off!"

"Honestly, I think you'd better run, Jaune," the Dragon Faunus advised, "She's got at least ten binders of study notes."

A rainbow haired woman in athletic gear and with blue wings flew in through an open window, landing on the table with a grin and a wink.

"Hey Princeling! Heard you ran away from home! Your dad was pissed. How could you treat your aunties so poorly by not even inviting us along?"

"And in that fashion disaster of an armor set!" A purple haired woman in perfectly designed white clothing strode up through the open doors, followed by a tall tanned woman in farming gear with blonde hair and a cowboy hat, and a very shapely pink haired woman in a big butter yellow sweater, pink skirt. The blonde shook her head and patted Jaune on the shoulder.

"We're jest glad you ain't hurt none. Coulda taken yer shotgun, ya know! Better than that rusty museum piece yer pa left lying around."

"We're just-just so glad you're okay," the pink haired girl stuttered, blushing slightly, "And-and hope you're having a good time... Sorry if that was too much?"

Jaune sighed as his friends all gaped.

"Friends? These are my aunts. Pinkamenia Diane Pie, Twilight Sparkle, Spike Sparkle, Rainbow Dash, Rarity Belle, Applejack Apple, and Fluttershy Shy."

Silence fell. Nora broke it.

"You have weird names!"

"Look who's talking!" Rainbow Dash huffed.

"Well, it could be worse," Jaune murmured.

The double doors to the cafeteria, once closed, now exploded. A tall woman with flowing hair that resembled the night sky, dressed in black and blue battle armor, strode in while carrying a large spear.

"AH! MINE NEPHEW! AS PLEASED AS WE ARE TO FIND THEE AT BEACON, THE COMBAT SKILLS OF THIS SCHOOL'S STAFF LEAVE MUCH TO BE DESIRED! I FELLED SER PORT WITH BUT A GLANCING BLOW!"

"MOST FUN I'VE HAD IN YEARS!" Said professor shouted weakly from outside. Luna grinned with sharp teeth.

"CLEARLY THOU REQUIRES MORE PERSONAL COMBAT TRAINING! YOU AND YOUR BLONDE CONSORT SHALL BE MY FIRST STUDENTS!"

"SHE'S NOT MY CONSORT!" Jaune shouted, as Yang went bright red.

"WELL THEN TAKE THE REDHEAD! LUNA DEMANDS GRANDBABIES!"

- - -

Well... I may be out of writing for MLP, but this was a very old idea of mine and I thought, what the hell.

Basically, a group of Ponies got transported to Remnant via magic outside of Radian. In this timeline, Nick Arc was the sole male heir to the Arc Clan and was working on becoming a Huntsman. His friendly ways endeared him to Celestia, and they hit it off. Like, REALLY hit it off.

Eight children hitting it off. The Ponies-Turned-Humans did their best to not stand out too much, but have begun to unravel what's going on in this world. And now that they have a personal stake in things... They're going to start intervening.

Plus, Jaune growing up with the Mane 6 and Luna as crazy aunts was a mental image I could not get rid of.

Dark Rose
A small snip here but I always did like character shake ups.

*Summer Rose lies on the ground. Beaten, aura broken, weapon shattered*

??: "look at you, the great Summer Rose, heroine of the kingdoms! Beaten like a dog and crawling in the dirt."

Summer: "p-please you don't have to do this."

??: "begging? Well I guess you're a coward to the end."

Summer: "I'm not a coward."

*Her opponent kicks her in the stomach*

??: "oh really? You're right. Abandoning your family and friends to run off and play hero after your partner dies in childbirth. You're not a coward. Coward is too good a word for you!"

*?? Stomps on summers knee breaking it and seems to be enjoying her screams*

??: "you're scum. As bad as that washed up old wizard who enabled you."

Summer: "a-and Salem is any better?"

*?? Grabs summer by the throat and holds her other hand in front of her face*

??: "at least she's honest about it. Now, it brings me great joy to tell you that playtime is over."

*A grimm parasite comes out of her hand and latches onto summers face as summer starts screaming again*

??: "first birthday gift you've gotten me in a long time."

*Rose Fall drops the corpse of summer Rose to the ground and sits down next to it*

Rose: "happy birthday to me...."

The double doors to the cafeteria, once closed, now exploded. A tall woman with flowing hair that resembled the night sky, dressed in black and blue battle armor, strode in while carrying a large spear.

"AH! MINE NEPHEW! AS PLEASED AS WE ARE TO FIND THEE AT BEACON, THE COMBAT SKILLS OF THIS SCHOOL'S STAFF LEAVE MUCH TO BE DESIRED! I FELLED SER PORT WITH BUT A GLANCING BLOW!"

"MOST FUN I'VE HAD IN YEARS!" Said professor shouted weakly from outside. Luna grinned with sharp teeth.

I'd love this as its own story.

The Arc Clan: Uncle Seiya
Basically, a group of Ponies got transported to Remnant via magic outside of Radian. In this timeline, Nick Arc was the sole male heir to the Arc Clan and was working on becoming a Huntsman. His friendly ways endeared him to Celestia, and they hit it off. Like, REALLY hit it off.
Huh, not far off from the Saint Seiya thing in how some stuff goes down. In a way. Eh, might as well write a bit of it down. Lacking as it may be. May come back and try to bother actually writing out more than this...script outline thing.

---

Jaune: So turned out some family friends are going to arrive today. Places metal box on table.

Pyrrha: Oh? If you had told us sooner then we could have done something more for them.

Jaune: I just found out...Norra, when did you bring in the package this came in?

Nora: About ten minutes ago fearless leader.

Jaune: So I found out technically ten minutes ago.

Pyrrha: Huh, well that's alright. I'm sure we'll be able to give them a warm welcome.

Jaune: I'm not too worried about Aunt Athena, Uncle Seiya though...well, as long as no one challenges him to a fight.

*A loud boom as Yang comes crashing through the wall.*

Yang: Ugh, that might have been a real meteor punch. *Slumps over unconcious.*

Lie Ren: Would that be an example of what might happen?

Jaune: Yeah, pretty much.

*Jumping through the hole in the wall, a tall man with wild brown hair and a red shirt looks over the room. With a pair of sunglasses and bronze box on his back with the image of a Pegasus on it.*

Seiya: Jaune, how's your time at school been so far? Been able to keep up with your cosmo training at all.

Jaune: Fine so far Uncle Seiya, where's Aunt Athena?

Seiya: Hmm. And she met some girls who wanted to ask he some questions about her staff.

Jaune: Did she wear black and red?

Seiya: Yeah, you know her?

Jaune: I do, yes.

Remember that Desert Nomad bit I posted earlier?

Well I'd had a different concept I'd done a bit more work on a while back.

This time based on the Zaphorizian Cossacks and the Winged Hussars of the Polish Lithuanian Commonwealth.

The lore goes thusly.

When Mistral decided to crush the culture and arts of the peoples away from the capital, one of their vassal states was a people roughly similar to the Kievan Rus of our world, made up of various princes of different city-states, they basically told Mistral to take a hike with their BS and paid a heavy price for their defiance.

The ending result was that the suriviors, mostly the common folk and minor nobles managed to flee to the large plains south of the mountain range that separated Vale from the rest of the Sarnus Continent.

Without a uniting prince or king, the various bands scattered and eventually formed semi-nomadic tribes and warbands that ranged across the plains, fighting each other and the Grimm as required. Their culture is VERY similar to the Cossacks of the 1500s and 1600s.

GfG4bZj.png

I also did some brainstorming about how the Hosts are organized.

The most basic organization is the Company or Sotnia, around 100 men, are the fighting force of the community. Usually, a village, or collection of hamlets, or a wandering nomadic community will work together to form the 100, obviously, they can be larger or smaller depending on the size and Wealth of the community.

After that is the regiment. These units consist of around 8 to 10 Sotnia. The leader of the regiment is the colonel and he is elected to the position by general acclaim of the regiment. It isn't officially hereditary but the position does seem to change hands between a couple of wealthy families.

Regiments are usually organized into all horse or all Infantry units. But mixed units aren't unheard of during unique situations.

Finally is the Hetman the leader of the host consisting of any number of regiments.

The title of Hetman isn't absolutely hereditary but any Hetman worth his salt will do whatever it takes to make sure that his son is the favored Hetman candidate the next time council of colonels and elders convene to vote for the next Hetman when the old one dies or retires.

By the time of RWBY, the hosts are now large and numerous enough that semi-hereditary commanders and Hetmen are becoming more and more common and you can't just pick up sticks and leave without running into someone else's property.

The MC is the son of the most powerful of the Hosts and desires to bring the Hosts together and form a fifth kingdom complete with a Tower, part of that is bringing his son and heir to Beacon Academy along with three of the higher-ranking members of the host.

(Some of this is similar to the desert nomad one because I ripped some of those ideas from this one here. Though these ARE more fleshed out I think.)

To give myself some idea of what the host the SI/MC is from looked like I used a CYOA called Golden Horde to fill stuff in.

Borrowed from Golden Horde.

Gifts and Flaws (100)

Archer (-1) (99) - Great with bow and rifle.
Grappler (-1) (98) - Big, strong, and natural in a melee.
Horselord (-1) (97) - Phenomenal horserider and a master of horseflesh.

Herds and Banners (Regiments)

Common Herd + Keshiks (Elite) (-9) (88) = 1000 Elite Riders of the Hetman's Regiment.
Common Herd (-5) (83) = 1000 Riders of 2nd Regiment
Common Herd (-5) (78) = 1000 Riders of 3rd Regiment
Common Herd (-5) (73) = 1000 Riders of 4th Regiment
Food Herd + War Wagons (-13) (60) = 2000 Infantry of 5th and 6th Regiment
Food Herd + War Wagons (-13) (47) = 2000 Infantry of 7th and 8th Regiment
Food Herd + War Wagons (-13) (34) = 2000 Infantry of 9th and 10th Regiment
Food Herd + War Wagons (-13) (21) = 2000 Infantry of 11th and 12th Regiment

Hetman's Regiment = Heavy Cavalry armed similarly to winged Hussars. Long Lances, Sabers, Rifles, bows, and pistols.
Riders = Lightly armed but extremely swift, armed with lances, pistols, sabers, and whips.
Infantry = Mishmash of light or medium infantry armed with rifles, spears, side arms, and using Walking Walls as a defense.

Clan Sibling (-5) (16) = Another hopeful that came along to Beacon.
Clan Sibling (-5) (11) = See Above
Clan Sibling (-5) (6) = See Above
Beast Shaman (-6) (0) = Priest to Administer to the contingent that goes to Vale (Think Orthodox Priest)

I also used this RWBY CYOA to give myself some framework as to what sort of man the MC was.

Using this CYOA

https://forum.questionablequesting.com/threads/general-qq-cyoa-thread.1263/page-577#post-1960669

Path:
Born Hunter (Modded to Hetman's son) (-10) (90)

The New You:
Race: Human

Starting Location:
Beacon Academy: Vale

Semblance:
Other - Horse and Rider: Can summon a Ghost Horse Summon that can run across any surface. Similar to the Schnee Semblance except he can ONLY get a horse to ride.

Gifts:

Beacon of Ferocity (-10) (80) - You bear a warrior's heart and a butcher's disposition, carnage, and conflict are your wine and cheese and in the path you must walk, you shall dine well. You will never be troubled by the violence around you, nor shall it cause you distress or lasting trauma.

Bastion of Will (-10) (70) - Your determination is iron, your will is unbreakable, your drive is beyond compare. You will never give up in the face of adversity. If you set it upon yourself to pursue a foe you will hound them 'till the ends of the earth. You can fight through pain and exhaustion without pause in combat.

Boundless Strength (-20) (50) - Your strength is not normal, you are capable of putting even trained Hunters to shame. Sending people and creatures flying with your blows or lifting great weights is within your reach. You will still need to exercise your strength or it will wane

Endless Energy (-20) (30) - Your inner reserves are boundless, you can fight or run for hours on end before experiencing fatigue. This extra energy won't make you hyperactive however. You also gain more energy in non-combat situations.

Talents:

Tactician (-30) (0) - Leadership comes naturally to you. You can observe and analyze the strategies and fighting styles of your opponents and plan around them with great accuracy and insight. You are learned about teamwork and formulating battle plans.

Equipment:

Lien (1000)

Weapons:

Melee + Weight Enhancement + Master Work (-250) (750) (Cavalry Sabre)
Ranged + Weight Enhancement + Master Work + Dust Combatibility (-450) Cavalry Carbine

Misc Items:

Scroll (Free) (300)
Dog (-100) (200) - Big Hunting Hound
Armor (-100) (100) - Look up Winged Hussars
Dust Stock (-50) (50) - Rich father means resources.
Outfits x 5 (-50) (0) - Nobleman's Outfits.

Also had done some brainstorming for the companions. The Cousin, The Colonels's Son, and the Bogatyr (what the Hosts call Aura Users)

I'd also found some reference pictures, they're probably about 5 years too old and Polish, but you try to find pictures of a Taras Bulba era Cossack that doesn't look older than Current day Clint Eastwood.

#1:

tumblr_po9ejcvqEJ1wu7pmco1_1280.jpg

This is the cousin of the SI, their fathers were brothers and besides him, he's one of the best Aura Adepts among their generation.

Arrogant to a fault, but having the skill on and off the battlefield to back it up, he likes his cousin well enough but harbors the ambition of surpassing his cousin and allowing either his father or himself to be the main candidate for the Hetmanship if and when the time comes.

Not as strong or as enduring as his cousin but Sweet Brother above is he fast.

His Semblance is Sword Storm, several ghostly blades materialize on either side of the real one and strike in multiple places and independent of the main blade. It takes a lot of practice to get the limbs to attack out of synch with his real arm but he's been practicing with his semblance for years.

#2:

tumblr_pqpzr2tyAr1wu7pmco4_r1_1280.jpg

The younger son of one of the Cavalry Regiment Colonels of the Host, this young man is one of the few among their generation able to match the SI in brute strength with or without Aura. He's an amiable guy, not really inclined to leadership but there is no better man in the world to have by your side.

He harbors a crush on the Cousin's twin sister though she doesn't seem to know the guy exists. She does but thinks he's too much of an oaf for her to seriously consider.

His semblance is Juggernaut. Whether on foot or on horseback, once he builds up enough speed, he's an unstoppable force, able to plow through hordes of enemies and even a sturdy stone wall on more than one occasion. Unfortunately, he can't change direction while doing this and he has to build up a certain amount of speed before it activates.

tumblr_pnx8g6dWRN1wu7pmco2_r1_1280.jpg

This young man is from a poor family that didn't even have enough to supply him a horse, requiring him to be part of the Infantry Regiments. But when the tourney was held to be among the four to attend beacon, this young man managed to activate his aura in the middle of the tourney and beat another young warrior who'd been using aura for several years.

Considering the Warriors of the Host love such underdog tales he was immediately placed among the four going to Beacon as a student. The armor was given as a gift by the Hetman for such a successful show of skill to the older warriors of the host.

He feels a bit out of place among the highborn of the Host (while semi-egalitarian, there is a hierarchy among the hosts, and blood counts for a fair amount, so long as you have the skill to back it up).

His semblance is tracker. Having to hunt for his family for much of his life, his senses are now greatly increased and if he manages to have something of his target he's able to follow them across miles without fail.

Since in the CYOA build ended up including a priest I'd decided to do a bit of musing about the religion of the Hosts, and ended up borrowing a bit from Slavic pagan religions with some of the Brothers and a small hint of Christianity.

The Light Brother is Belobog while the Dark Brother is called Chernobog by the Cossacks

Belobog brings good fortune and rewards the faithful with a good afterlife. Chernobog is a cruel bugger who brings misfortune and is given the souls of the wicked by his brother when they pass to torture for all time. This was an agreement when the two brothers fought with each other at the dawn of time and Belobog hurled Chernobog into the moon, shattering it in the process but forcing Chernobog to submit.

Even Salem is an entity in the Slavic Theology, though not by that name.

She is the daughter/creation of Chernobog who had been married to Belobog's son/creation. A sort of Adam and Eve thing and a peace treaty between the brothers until she betrayed him for her father and and hung his corpse on a tree.

Belobog's son returned to life and drove his wife away to the gates of Chernobog's realm there she sits sending the Grimm in her hate and spite.

The Belobog and Chernobog came to blows again but this time made a new pair of humans, much less powerful than the first two and are the ancestors of all humanity.

The first two children still Clash as proxies for the brothers since them clashing again would wreck the world permanently.

But all men pray for the day when Belobog decides the world has healed enough for one last Clash with his brother where he will defeat his brother alongside his son and all the righteous dead. Chernobog and his daughter will be forever defeated, the Grimm scourged from the world and the world healed and in would bask in eternal light.

Finally an ACTUAL chapter I managed to throw together a while back, from Jaune's POV.

Chapter 01 – Welcome to Beacon

Jaune's stomach lurched for the third time since he'd gotten on the darned airship. Having always been prone to motion sickness since he was a child and struggling not to throw up when he was being driven to kindergarten and this time was no different.

With an incredible force of will, he fought down what was at this point nothing more than stomach acid, his throat burning from the traces of acid that had managed to escape. Satisfied that he wasn't going to empty the contents of his stomach any time soon, he dropped onto one of the benches that lined the wall of the bullhead, his legs weak from the nausea that filled him. Trying to get his mind off of his woes, he looked up from staring at his feet and did a bit of people-watching.

Young people of all shapes and sizes stood around in small groups, some talking, others watching the vid-screen where some reporter was talking about the string of robberies at multiple dust shops in Vale, yet others were watching looking out the windows at the city below or forward, hoping to catch a glimpse of Beacon Academy.

It was as he was looking forward, trying to see if they were arriving at Beacon any time soon, he suddenly heard what sounded like music. Turning his head towards the back of the airship, he spotted a larger crowd had gathered around a quartet of men singing.

To his surprise, it was in some language he'd never heard before. Nearly all residents of the kingdoms spoke standard Valean. Even their accents were fairly standardized to the point you really had to listen to note the differences. His curiosity at the novelty of the situation momentarily took his focus from his nausea and he started to examine the four musicians.

They were all big guys, with even the shortest of them at least three inches taller than his own 6'-1" while the biggest was easily a foot taller than him.

Their clothing was also strange even compared to the other people standing around them. Tall leather boots, long coats that reached down to their shins almost like robes. All four of them seemed to be trying to grow their facial hair and while it was a bit scraggly, it seemed to be working for them. Jaune idly passed a finger along the top of his lips. Still baby smooth, looked like the Arc family curse was going strong in his generation as well.

One man with red hair and a poor man's attempt at a goatee was playing an accordion and seemed to be leading the others in the song as he would sing a verse and the others would join in and repeat the verse back.

Plucking on a triangle-shaped guitar was another redhead, though his hair was a darker red, he was supporting a wispy mustache and he was taller than the other guy by half a foot. A warm smile spread across his face as he plucked away at his guitar and would sing back to the first guy.

The third guy had no instrument, and from the look of it was only giving the bare minimum effort in singing along if his stiff and annoyed body language was any hint. He had pale blonde hair and was dressed fancier than any of the others if his cream-colored coat with the slashed sleeves that hung behind him like tassels was any hint. Whenever he didn't have to sing he'd glare at the smaller red-head in the purple coat as if it were his fault. The guy didn't seem to notice, just playing his accordion and leading the others in the song.

The last member of the group seemed out of place from the other three. His coat was much simpler, and shorter, and there were noticeable patches at the elbows. His hair was also blond but a corn-yellow instead of the pale blond of the other guy. He was using a fiddle of some sort and was playing along with the other two. He didn't smile but he was actually trying, unlike the other blonde guy. He was the smallest of the four despite being at least 6'4" and even Janue noticed the lean and hungry look about him.

The song finally reached a crescendo and the four men all bowed as their small audience applauded, even annoyed fancy coat gave a small bow.

The redhead on the accordion smiled and turned to the others his voice was a smooth baritone, "I told you this was a good idea, cousin, they love us."

"Yes, it always was your father's dream to send his son out bussing for coin like a street performer," Fancy-coat remarked cooly.

Purple-coat frowned and shook his head, "always a stick in the mud Stepan. I didn't see you keeping your mouth shut while we were singing."

"Because if I didn't then you wouldn't have a proper tenor for the tenor at the bridge. It was practically an obligation." Stepan remarked.

"Sure, tell yourself that. Maybe someone will finally believe you one of these days." Purple-coat remarked wryly before turning to the others.

"Ivan, Andrei, tell me you at least were enjoying yourselves?" He asked plaintively.

The big guy in the pale blue coat smiled as he was putting his guitar away, "of course Bohdan. It's always fun to play and this was as good an excuse as any, the ladies seemed to enjoy it." He then glanced at a few of the girls who had been watching them.

Stepan then turned to the big guy and said, "Oh really Ivan? And what would Tatyana have to say? I thought my sister was your one and only?"

The now-named Ivan turned pale as a sheet and sputtered apologies and denials. Both Stepan and Bohdan laughed at his reaction, Bogdan in a great guffaw, Stepan a light and controlled chuckle.

Then the last man, who had been silent up to this point. Put his violin away and turned back to the others inclining his head to Bohdan and Stepan.

"It was a bit sudden, but I think I enjoyed myself, Bogatyr Bohdan." He said in a soft tone as if he were not used to speaking to others.

Bohdan rolled his eyes and clapped the other man on the shoulders, "Look at this guy, talking like he's at the Great Council of the Hosts. Andrei, we aren't back home in the Sich, and Father Antiochus isn't here to enforce propriety. Just call me Bohdan."

Stepan sighed at Bohdan's antics, clearly, this had been an argument they'd had in the past. Then he turned towards the front of the airship and said. "We seem to be arriving at Beacon. Best make our way to the exits."

Andrei inclined his head, "as you say, Bogatyr Stepan."

Stepan didn't seem inclined to correct Andrei, unlike Bohdan.

Jaune had watched this entire conversation in silence, his mother had told him it was rude to eavesdrop like that but at the moment he was too curious to care.

"Bogatyr?" He silently mouthed the word, almost as if he were tasting it. What on earth was a Bogatyr?

Then the taste of bile was on his tongue again and he bolted for the exit, hoping the doors would open soon before he splattered the little stomach acid he had left in him on the floor of the airship. But his curiosity didn't completely disappear as he wondered who those guys were.

Where this would go from here was kinda up in the air. After thinking about it I kinda realized that I made interesting counterparts with the companions to the members of Team RWBY besides Ruby herself.

Weiss and the Cousin.
Yang and the Colonel's Son
Blake and the Companion (kind of...)

Since you're using the idea that Jaune's family are former nobility that still has a LOT of pull in their community I could see the somewhat more hierarchy-inclined Cossacks to take an interest in the guy. At least the cousin might want to help him if only because he heard Jaune's bad attempt at wooing Weiss with music from across the hall and wants that to NEVER happen EVER again.

The goal here is for the host the four young men are from to be recognized as a proper kingdom in their own right. Which would hopefully give them the clout and economic power to bring the other hosts under their banner. Maybe even going back to the homeland and add it to their domain. But that's a bit far off into the future.

I had an idea. Once again with copious amounts of inspiration (read: stolen shit) from the Nasuverse.

Specifically, the Greek Machine Gods.

What if a long, long, long, long, long time ago, the Fleet that would become the Machine Gods arrived onto Remnant? After the Brother Gods left, the Machine Gods came down and set up Atlantis in the oceans.

Atlantis is an immense island, with a gigantic hole in the center. If you go down that hole, you end up in another "layer". It's like a separate World beneath the surface, similar yet distinct, to the Ever After.

In this Other World, lies "The Interstellar Mountainous City: Olympus!"

ph_1.jpg

This is where the Olympian Gods reside, and where their chosen peoples live.

When the Olympians first arrived, the humans rejected them. The two leaders of humanity refused to aid them.

However, as Olympus and Atlantis was being built, the Machine Fleet found that some humans had begun to worship them as Gods. The Machines, now Machine Gods, took in every human who worshipped them. They did this in gratitude to the little humans who gave them the light of their love, hope and prayers.

Over the generations, they brought in hundreds of thousands of humans. However, the two leaders of humanity, Ozma and Salem, found out that the Olympians were bringing in their people. The two humans confronted the Machine Gods about this. They demanded they stop taking humans, believing that these "Machine Gods" were as bad as their own Brother Gods.

But the Machine Gods were split in this decision. Do they do as requested, and sequester themselves away? Or do they continue to bring in humans and share their bounty of abundance?

Olympus has gone through many wars.

First was the "Titanomachia". Kronos was the original Flagship of the Fleet. But a civil war occured from disagreements on whether they should go to Remnant or keep searching for a more suitable planet. Zeus destroyed Kronos in the ensuing conflict, gaining control of the Kronos Crown in the process and becoming the new Flagship.

Second was the "Leukosmachia". A terrible horror descended from the stars onto Remnant and set the planet ablaze, slaughtering everything it could. This White Titan was eventually defeated by the Machine Gods and the rulers of humanity working together.

Third was the "Gigantomachia". The Gigas were born from the remains of the White Titan. An army of powerful, yet lesser, Titans. It was Ares, along with the human rulers, who destroyed the army and ended the threat.

It was Leukosmachia and Gigantomachia that led the two human rulers to letting the Machines take Atlantis and set up Olympus underneath it. However, taking the humans was too far.

In the disagreements, a Civil War began.

The "Olympiamachia".

Zeus, Artemis, Poseidon, Demeter, Aphrodite, and Hera made up the "Administration Faction" which sought to continue bringing in humans. Why would the humans refuse their gifts?

while Hephaestus, Hades, Athena, Apollo, Hestia, and Ares opposed them as the "Co-existence Faction", which preferred to go along with the humans' demands. After all, the humans were here first, what right do the Gods have to go against them?

These factions fought for two hundred years. Atlantis was obliterated in the battle, leaving an empty ocean with the Hole to Olympus in the middle. Eventually it was the Administration Faction who won. Zeus took in the "Authorities" (God Powers) of the fallen Machine Gods. However, eventually even those Gods decided enough was enough, and decided to do as the humans requested. So, they sealed themselves away.

The Olympians set up a field of warped space-time around Atlantis, which was now a series of islands formed from the Olympians corpses. This way no one could enter or exit Atlantis.

The only Machine Gods remaining were...

Shooter-Type Interstellar Fighter Craft Artemis

artemis_lostbelt.png

Planetary Environment Modification Plant-Ship Poseidon

lbposeidon.PNG

Interstellar Travel Resource Manufactury-Ship Demeter

demeter_8.png

Large-Scale Sapients Education Terminal/Electronic Data Warfare Type Attack Vessel Aphrodite

aphrodite_3.png

Hephaestus perished in the Olympiamachia. However, Zeus backed up what he could of Hephaestus. He then fused the Blacksmith God with Προμηθεύς.

This formed the caretaker of Olympus' infrastructure: "Prometheus-Hephaestus".

"Hera" or "Hera-Europa".

Hera perished in the Olympiamachia, but Zeus fused the dying Hera with his mortal consort, Europa. Europa now holds the memories and some of the abilities of Hera.

__europa_fate_and_1_more_drawn_by_uda_xax_057__0b46cb1b1bf485fa29a1398e9e477c88.jpg

Interstellar Combat-Purpose Annihilation Type Mobile Fortress, Flagship Zeus

"Fear us. Praise us. For you gaze upon mighty Olympus... The name of this World I rule, given in honor of our great ark that has crossed the ocean of space. Now prostrate yourselves and weep before me. For this grand throne of the gods...is not meant for the eyes of such insignificant specks as you. My name is Zeus. Zeus the King of the Gods. I rule over this ancient ocean. I rule this grand interstellar city. I rule over all. I am king of the Atlantic World. Now fall...insignificant ones."

After nearly 14,000 years of isolation, Zeus decides that now is the time to open a gateway. This gateway would allow Zeus to let someone through. This person would check to see if civilization still exists, and possibly make contact with the two rulers of humanity, if they still exist.

Zeus and Europa's son, Jaune Arc, volunteers as he's always wanted to see the outside world of Remnant. All he's ever known is Olympus. He's seventeen years old, he wants to learn and explore and have an adventure! He wants to be a hero worthy of his father!

So, Zeus and Hera give him their blessing. Jaune gets given a set of armor, the Aegis. They also give him a large supply of "Ambrosia" to take with him.

Ambrosia is food that Demeter produces for everyone in Olympus. It is delicious, in fact it's the most delicious food. It also keeps the body healthy, fit and attractive. However, the effects are temporary (though long-lasting) and continued consumption is recommended.

Jaune was also given a supply of "Klironomia". It is a grey mercury-like liquid. It is actually nanomachines derived from the Authority of the Olympians. They can used to restore and greatly enhance the strength, performance and longevity of an individual or object when applied to or injected into them.

Klironomia acts as a form of "Pseudo-Perpetual Motion Machine" and can generate magical energy for the user.

For people who live on Olympus, or the tribes of people that survived the destruction of Atlantis, this allows them to use magic like humans could during the time of the Brother Gods. After all, the humans within the realms of the Machine Gods evolved alongside the Gods for 14,000 years, and their bodies have attuned to the magic.

For those on Remnant proper, Klironomia will kill them if they don't properly adapt to the magical energies. A Maiden could use it just fine, so could Ozma's host or Salem. But Huntsmen and Huntresses could not unless they went through a rather lengthy and... painful... process in which their bodies and souls are forcibly altered to allow for it.

But the enhancements of Klironomia are worth it. They're not quite as good as getting directly blessed by a God, however they are still fantastic. And there's multiple types, too!

"Klironomia" means "Legacy".

Theos Klironomia: The standard version. It provides improvements to physical abilities and longevity.

Ares Klironomia: Provides greatly increased physical strength and reduces incoming physical damage. It is otherwise identical to Theos Klironomia.

Demeter Klironomia: Provides greatly enhanced regenerative abilities. It is otherwise identical to Theos Klironomia.

Hephaestus Klironomia: Provides greatly increased durability, and enhances the user's metalworking abilities. Otherwise identical to Theos Klironomia.

Athena Klironomia: Greatly increases all combat abilities. Grants a single "Skill" of the user's choice. Otherwise identical to Theos Klironomia.

Hades Klironomia: Provides a form of Pseudo-Immortality. Otherwise identical to Theos Klironomia.

Poseidon Klironomia: Enhances combat abilities while near the ocean. Grants the ability to walk on water. Otherwise identical to Theos Klironomia.

Aphrodite Klironomia: Enhances the user's beauty and provides the "Mystic Eyes of Enchantment". Otherwise Identical to Theos Klironomia.

Apollo Klironomia: Grants an ability for limited precognition. Otherwise identical to Theos Klironomia.

Artemis Klironomia: Enhances all combat abilities while under the light of the moon. Gteatly increases perception and perception-based abilities. Otherwise identical to Theos Klironomia.

Hestia Klironomia: Greatly increases charisma and provides talent, skill and knowledge for statecraft. Otherwise identical to Theos Klironomia.

Hera Klironomia: Grants a form of defensive barrier that can be used on the wielder and/or allies. Otherwise identical to Theos Klironomia.

Zeus Klironomia: Provides the benefits of all other Klironomia types. Greatlt increases all Klironomia abilities. Vastly increases all abilities.

You can only have one kind of Klironomia at any one time. To receive another, you must extract your current one.

If, for some reason, you receive two differing types... They will attempt to destroy each other. Inside you. Destroying you in the process.

With aura it is possible to survive this process. However, it will cause significant damage and the pain will be great enough to drive most humans to insanity, or kill them from the pain and shock alone. And even if you were to come out of it in one piece, then you would still only have one kind of Klironomia, one having destroyed the other.

However, that's not to say injecting another isn't useful. If you're dying, then injecting a second type can give you a "second wind" and allowing for you to get proper help, or give allies enough time to gice you the proper help.

So double dipping isn't worthless, it's just exceedingly risky and not to be done unless every other option has been exhausted.

To give an idea of how powerful Klironomia is...

If you give a normal unarmed human without aura Theos Klironomia then they would be able to take on a Huntsman-in-Training in combat. They wouldn't necessarily win, in fact the aura and weapon of a Huntsman-in-Training would give them an advantage over the enhanced human. The Klironomia would just allow them to give a good showing in combat, being more than cannon fodder.

Of course, the above isn't using teams RWBY or JNPR as the baseline, but rather someone like Cardin Winchester.

A group of five or so auraless humans armed with stone-tipped wooden spears, if given Theos Klironomia, would be able to take on a Grimm like a Goliath and come out winning. Not without some scrapes and bruises, and more than likely some broken bones, but they'd get the job done 9/10 times.

Not all forms of Klironomia are geared for combat, but those which are provide an even bigger boost. Ares Klironomia, for instance, would allow an aforementioned normal human to survive being pummeled by Yang Xiao Long, at least for a time.

Demeter Klironomia would allow an auraless human to be bisected from the left shoulder to the right hip, destroying the heart in the process, and not only survive but fully recover within minutes. It would take destruction of the brain to put one down, or some kind of anti-regeneration ability.

If Theos Klironomia allows an auraless human to go toe-to-toe with a Huntsnan-in-Training...

Zeus Klironomia would let an auraless human out punch Hazel Rainart. At least temporarily, seeing as aura is a huge advantage... and as great as Zeus Klironomia is, it can only do so much.

However... if you were to give Zeus Klironomia to someone like Qrow or Ozpin?

Oh boy... They'd fuck, they'd fuck hard!

Now... The idea is Jaune Arc learns about the Academies and the Grimm, and believes this is perfect for him to vecome a Hero!

So he forges transcripts and gets into Beacon. He has his Aegis dematerialize so as to not "cheat" too hard. He does want to make it into Beacon and be a Hero on his own merits. So he dials down the boosts his Klironomia gives him.

Before Initiation makes friends with Pyrrha because Jaune doesn't care about her fame or accomplishments. His father is a literal alien spaceship God, and his mother has the soul of an alien spaceship Goddess fused with her own. His aunts and uncle are also alien spaceship Gods! All his seven sisters, and all his cousins are all Demigods.

In fact, Jaune Arc is the weakest of Zeus' Demigod children. To the point that, without blessings or Klironomia or such, he's only as strong as Olympus' weakest human soldier. Granted, Olympus' soldiers are fucking monsters in combat, not to mention the actual monsters they use, but that's still only as strong as a first year Huntsman-in-Training at best.

Any of his sisters could literally benchpress a Goliath... or an Echidna. Jaune Arc needs the full power of his Aegis and Klironomia, and his inherited (but weakened) Authorities to even stand a chance at beating the second weakest of his sisters. And he'd probably have to lose multiple limbs and have 80% of his organs ripped out of his body in the process.

Jaune Arc is so weak compared to his family that he doubts he's even a proper Demigod. In his mind, something went wrong and he's just a failed product, a disfigured and crippled child that should have been cast aside from birth. As far as he is concerned he doesn't deserve to call Zeus his father and he only calls him "Lord Zeus".

This is why he wants to prove himself.

So, Jaune is still very weak and timid like in canon. However, he's also a fucking Demigod, and can hold his own against the weaker first year students even though he doesn't have aura. When he gets aura it's a decent boost, but not as much as normal humans get since he's part divine.

He also doesn't use a weapon. Kind of.

He uses magic. Even though he's completely untalented and objectively terrible when it comes to magic, he is able to use very simple techniques. Things like reinforcement magic, barrier magic or, his favorite, just firing out his raw magical energy in the form of bullets or beams. He's got the reserves to dump tons of magical energy into his bullets/beams and make them quite effective.

In Nasuverse terms he has...

Strength: C

Endurance: B+

Agility: D+

Mana: A++

Luck: B

Noble Phantasm: E++

Divine Core: E+

Authority of Lightning: D++

Authority of Earth: E

Authority of Sky: D-

Authority of Underworld: E

Baptism of Gravitons: E+

Natural Body: C

Affection of the Gods: B-

Self-Replenishment (Mana): A

Divine Body Boundery Field: Aegis: A
Type: Barrier
The crystallized armor of the gods, combining defense and offense in one. A defensive armament which was created by the Gods of Olympus. It has been at times referred to as a set of armor, or a shield. Originally a conceptualized defense used by the Gods, which is essentially an extremely formidable barrier.

I, Curse-Cleaving Thunderbolt: Ephemeral Keraunos: E
Type: Anti-Unit
A false replication of the King of Olympus' Final Judgement. A bolt of lightning drawn from the Authority of the Chief God Zeus. Jaune's inherited Authorities are lower in rank, and so Keraunos' output is many orders of magnitude lower.

Yeah. That's my idea... as bare bones as it is.

Oh! I forgot. Even though the Olympians are Machine Gods, they can still reproduce with biological lifeforms. They do this by creating a "Terminal", which is an avatar similar to a Servant, but distinct. These Terminals can reproduce.

Last edited:
having ties to Athena and her knights from Saint Seiya/Knights of the Zodiac and having Cosmo. So the reason he has so much Aura is because his soul's full of stars. But can't use it because he doesn't have the special armor, otherwise he might explode his own arm or something.

So lets assume the constellations are the same as those of earth and so the armors are the same,
Which armor would Jaune be the saint of?
As much as i would love to make him the saint of Capricorn, so he was the inheritor of the technique Excalibur he seems way to wimpy to be intraining to be a gold saint.

So with the gold cloths out, that leaves silver and bronze cloths.
From the bronze cloths, having him be the new pegasus saint would be iconic, but he could also be the new Cygnus saint (Maybe Hyouga is his father, they have similar looks).
Or, maybe he is the silver saint of the Lepus constellation, the rabbit constellation, it would give his bunny hoodie a deeper meaning and it fits his personality, while being vage enough to allow the writer freedom of the techniques, and of the male look of the lepus cloth.

Also this opens the question how are the Saints in Remnant?
Were they born there and have always been there, athena and the other olympians being other powerful spirits from the everafter that reached remnant after the brothers had left? Or was the whole of Sanctuary with all of its knights somehow transported to remnant as a result of the conflict of athena and her saints with some other god for the dominion of earth?

Whatever the reason of them being on remnant, i like to imagine Jaunes rural home town is actually Sanctuary, fully independant from hunters as it is permanently protected by the 88 saints of Athena.
Fun thought excercise.

Which armor would Jaune be the saint of?
As much as i would love to make him the saint of Capricorn, so he was the inheritor of the technique Excalibur he seems way to wimpy to be intraining to be a gold saint.

So with the gold cloths out, that leaves silver and bronze cloths.
From the bronze cloths, having him be the new pegasus saint would be iconic, but he could also be the new Cygnus saint (Maybe Hyouga is his father, they have similar looks).
Or, maybe he is the silver saint of the Lepus constellation, the rabbit constellation, it would give his bunny hoodie a deeper meaning and it fits his personality, while being vage enough to allow the writer freedom of the techniques, and of the male look of the lepus cloth.
Lepus would probably be better, give whoever were to choose to continue or take things from there more freedom. And technically he could still be Capricorn, just have it be much like how it was for the main five in Saint Seya. Where eventually they'll take on the golden clothes, for at least some of them. But that'll be a ways into the future alongside much character development.

Also this opens the question how are the Saints in Remnant?
Were they born there and have always been there, athena and the other olympians being other powerful spirits from the everafter that reached remnant after the brothers had left? Or was the whole of Sanctuary with all of its knights somehow transported to remnant as a result of the conflict of athena and her saints with some other god for the dominion of earth?
So a few ways to do it. One would be being born there, but that'd probably be better to have things be differing from the original series. Another is perhaps an incident with the likes of Hecate/Janus or other similar deities, if not someone fucking around with Another Dimension. Either of these would work, just depends on how things would be handled. With what I set down in the little snip, it's set up with at least Saori and Seiya being in Remnant and being friends of the Arcs for at least since Jaune's parent's youth. Could be longer, could be much more than them. It's pretty open.

If I were to directly continue things, I'd treat it as Seiya, Saori and possibly others being in Remnant for at least half a century after a great battle that left Earth with no fear of any deities for many centuries. More than enough time to find a way back if they desire without worry. A number of other saints would likely also be along for the ride, setting up shop in Jaune's home town.
Whatever the reason of them being on remnant, i like to imagine Jaunes rural home town is actually Sanctuary, fully independant from hunters as it is permanently protected by the 88 saints of Athena.
Fun thought excercise.
Yeah, though I'd probably keep the Steel Saints a thing separate from the main 88(89 if you include the gold Ophiucus seperate from Shaina's silver Ophiucus) and to leave open room for more potential varieties. Also to justify some tinkering with a cloth that's not a proper one.

And I could see it either being or becoming sanctuary depending on how things were done.

Really fun short, and Luna in particular is hilarious. 😁

"CLEARLY THOU REQUIRES MORE PERSONAL COMBAT TRAINING! YOU AND YOUR BLONDE CONSORT SHALL BE MY FIRST STUDENTS!"

"SHE'S NOT MY CONSORT!" Jaune shouted, as Yang went bright red.

"WELL THEN TAKE THE REDHEAD! LUNA DEMANDS GRANDBABIES!"
This is great, makes me imagine situations some family member of Jaune constantly referring to others as his consorts or concubines, and telling them how great of a mother of his children they would be.
Incredibly embarrassing for Jaune and the others, but the others are also (somewhat secretly) intrigued and interested in the prospect.

Last edited:
.....guys. hear me out.

Zwei goes to a dog shelter after someone kicks him (I'm gonna go with the fourth guy in cardin's team. I can remember dove and sky and Cardin but asshole 4 is forgettable) and starts awakening all the doggos aura.

It's Blake's own personal hell. Planet of the apes but dogs.

Are Ya Winning, Son? Mother's Day
- - -

Isabel Arc smiled happily as she saw the gifts and well wishes from her daughters. Sitting here in a spare Beacon office, she looked over them all and held back tears. Saphron, Verdy, Aqua, Coral, Lilac, Tangy, Orchid-They had all sent wonderful cards and videos.

She heard the door open, and looked up. She beamed up at Jaune, who beamed back.

"Hey Mom. Happy Mother's Day!"

He walked up and hugged her tightly. She returned it, beaming as she snuggled her only son.

"Oh, thank you Jaune!"

Jaune grinned, and pulled out a box of chocolates. Isabel frowned a bit.

"Are those Death by Chocolate Squared Chocolate Truffles?"

"Yup!"

"The kind I told you were completely unhealthy for anyone or anything human or close enough?"

"Yup!"

Isabel chuckled, and took the chocolates. She opened the box and popped one in her mouth. She moaned happily.

"Ooooh... You're such a good boy!" She kissed the top of Jaune's head. He flushed.

"Thanks Mom..."

"How did you get these?" She asked.

"Pyrrha got some from her agent," Jaune shrugged, "She's meeting with him and her mom today, and she got some promotional stuff and shared it with us. She was very happy to give us some chocolate-That's the only stuff she really likes from these promo deals."

Isabel beamed.

"Such a good, generous son I have! With the most wonderful friends!"

"Geez Mom," Jaune flushed, "You don't have to go overboard."

"What? I'm serious! I know I give you the business but... I am very proud of you," she said warmly. Jaune blushed harder. He then coughed.

"Ah... Hey... Mom? Um... I have a favor to ask?"

"Hm?" Isabel looked at him intently. "What kind of favor?"

- - -

Mother's Day was... Well... Most of the time, Yang didn't even acknowledge it. Her egg donor had run out on her, and Summer was dead. In the past, she and Dad would take Ruby out to Summer's gravemarker. She'd even caught Ruby doing it a few times herself. She had never pried into those incidents though. Ruby needed it, and she was only going to intervene if she was asked.

It wasn't exactly a day for celebration in her mind. So she was lounging in the dorm, showered after her workout, just lazily looking through CCNet posts. Weiss had gone off with her sister, Blake had run off somewhere mysterious, leaving the two sisters alone.

Ruby was working on Crescent Rose at the desk, as she often did. She wasn't very into it though. Like she was going through the motions.

There was a knock at the door.

"Come in!" Ruby said softly. The door opened. Jaune stepped in, smiling at them.

"Hey Ruby, hey Yang," he said. "Um... My mom and I are going out to Vale for the day. I was wondering if you wanted to come?"

Isabel stepped up behind Jaune, and offered a gentle smile.

"Only if you want to, of course," she said, "But I thought it might be fun. Nora and Ren are coming along, too. They just had to get some things."

Yang blinked a few times as Ruby grinned. She leaped up.

"Really? Can we stop by the Weapons shop on 80th?"

"Of course!" Isabel said with a nod.

"WOOHOO! Yang! Let's go!"

Yang nodded, and stood up.

"Sure thing," she said. "I just gotta get changed. You go on ahead." She eyed Jaune. "And I need to talk with your son, too."

"Me?" Jaune gulped.

Isabel smiled and shook her head.

"It's fine Jaune. We won't leave without you. Come on Ruby," Isabel said with a beam, "Why don't you show me Crescent Rose while we're heading for the Bullheads?"

"Oh sure!" Ruby cheered. She held up her Sniper Scythe and ran out the door, walking alongside Isabel, "It's a high velocity integrated antimaterial rifle with..."

Her voice trailed off as they went down the hallway. Jaune looked back at Yang, and shrugged.

"Yeah?"

"Why are you doing this?" Yang asked quietly. She kept her face carefully blank.

Jaune shrugged again.

"Because... Because you're my friends," he said firmly, "And my mother likes you. Do... Do I need another reason?"

Yang stared at him for a long, silent moment. She then sighed, and smiled.

"Pro tip... Never play poker," she said, "You're too damn honest."

Jaune scowled.

"Hey, I'm not that bad in a game! It's mostly math!"

"Yeah yeah, Vomit Boy," Yang chuckled. She got up, and hugged him. "But thanks," she whispered in his ear. "Ruby's almost always glum on this day, so... It means a lot to me."

Jaune blushed, and nodded.

"I... I hope it means a lot to you, too," he said quietly. Her own cheeks went bright red.

"G-Geez..."

"HEY!"

Both blushing blonds jumped apart as Nora shouted. They turned to see Nora and Ren in civilian clothing: A pink sundress for Nora with a yellow sunhat, and a green T-shirt and khaki shorts for Ren... Along with a floppy blue sun hat.

"Uh... Warddrobe change?" Jaune asked carefully. Nora grinned.

"We're gonna get adopted! REN! HOLD UP THE LOLLIPOP!"

Ren sighed, and held up an oversized lollipop that was a swirl of colors. Nora did the same.

"Do you think your mom and dad will make us part of the family like this?" Nora asked. Her tone was cheerful, but there was just the tiniest hint of worry in her eyes. Ren was stoic, almost apologetic, yet his own eyes held some pain too.

Jaune chuckled, and hugged his friends tightly.

"I think you already are."

- - -

A bit short and schmaltzy, but I hope you liked it.

Last edited:
Are Ya Winning, Son? Adoption Day
Nick Arc burst into JNPR's room early in the morning.

Nick: "KIDS! GREAT NEWS!"

Jaune: "GAH! DAD! WHAT THE HELL?!"

Pyrrha: "Huh?"

Nora: "DEATH!"

Ren: "Ugh... What?"

Nick Arc grinned, and held up some adoption papers.

Nick: "It went through! Welcome to the family, Nora and Ren! Jaune! They're your new sister and brother!"

Jaune: "Wait what?! For real?!"

Nora: "YAYYYY! WE'RE A REAL FAMILY!" She hops up to hug Nick, who laughs and hugs her. Nick then pulled the shocked Ren into a hug.

Ren: "What... Those forms you made me fill out were real, Nora?"

Nora: "Well of course they're real, silly!"

Jaune: "I... Well... Welcome to the family, guys."

Pyrrha: sobs as they all hug "Oh... It's so beautiful...!"

Nora: "So! When can I marry Renny, Daddy?"

Nick: "Eh? Nora, you can't marry your adopted brother! Even if you aren't blood related!"

Nora: "... WAIT WHAT?! I CAN'T?!"

Jaune: "Didn't... You think about that before you thought this up?"

Nora: sobs and wails "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Ren: deadpan "She did not."

Here's a few ideas:

-Ren learns that when he uses his Semblance at maximum on a person, it leaves them very susceptible and suggestible, like hypnosis. He resolves to use this for good... And then Nora gets involved.

-Wonder-Zwei tries to hook the HuntsMan up with his "Rogues Gallery". Can even the most amazing corgi on Remnant get this thick headed idiot to make a move on these girls?

-Jaune and Ruby are told to lead a cooking class, as Ozpin wants to save money for coffee. Hilarity ensues.

-Isabel and Nick Arc agree to do some part-time teaching at Beacon. What are their classes like?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back