• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

[RWBY] RWBY Shorts

He finally looked up... And flushed. Everyone in class was staring at him. The girls in particular were giving him... Almost gooey looks? Some of the boys looked approving, in a manly sort of way. Ren included.

"... Winner, Cardin Winchester," Professor Goodwitch said, in a softer tone than she normally used.

Glynda and Winter's biological alarm clocks would probably be going off the hardest.

Knightshade Visit
Let's see... Another stupid idea.

- - -

The fall of Vale and Beacon were horrible. And after Adam had maimed Yang and stabbed her? Blake just couldn't deal with it. As long as Adam was obsessed with her, none of her friends would be safe.

So she'd fled to Menagerie, like a coward. Her parents, despite everything, had welcomed her home. Doted on her. Forgiven her.

That was the worst part. That they... They could still look at her with love, and not hatred. Like she did when she looked at herself in the mirror.

She'd spent most of her time recovering from her injuries. She'd tried to keep up with the news as best she could-Even with the CCT down, radio and other forms of communication were being used. The situation in Vale had been bad, but it was getting better slowly. The CCT might soon be fully restored.

She didn't hear anything about her friends. She tried so hard not to think about what that meant, but her guilt fueled her nightmares.

It was during one night that there was a commotion at the gates to the Belladonna manse. Blake stirred from her horrible sleep, still wincing a bit at the pain in her side. Her ears perked up as she heard her mother approaching. She was on her feet before Kali Belladonna opened the door.

"Mother? What is it?" Blake asked.

Kali didn't look alarmed-If anything, she looked somewhat amused.

"Blake sweetie, there's a human here," she said, "He claims to be your friend."

Blake blinked.

"A-A human boy?"

Kali held up her Scroll, and showed a recent picture. It took a moment for Blake to recognize him, as the face was thinner and the eyes were narrowed.

"Jaune Arc?!" She gasped. She stared up at Kali. "H-How did he-?!"

Kali's amusement increased.

"Oh, so you do know him!" Kali beamed, "I think I'll let him explain it with you present. He's made a lot of trouble for the guards."

"Him?!" Blake asked in disbelief.

- - -

Blake dressed and accompanied her mother down to a meeting room just off the main entrance hallway. There, at least ten guards were holding the struggling young man down. Her father, Ghira, calmly sipped his tea as he sat and watched.

"Father, please, let him go!" Blake insisted, "I know him! He's a friend!"

Well... More a friend of a friend, but-That didn't matter.

"Release him," Ghira said, still calm. The guards, all with Auras activated, began to pull away from Jaune... But the boy shoved them all away as he stood up, panting angrily.

Blake's eyes widened. He'd certainly never been that strong back at Beacon.

"Good," Ghira said with a nod, "Now, leave us."

"Sir!" The lead guard protested, "He's a human, and he's armed! He snuck in and could be an assassin-!"

"And he fooled you all by wearing cheap cologne and this," Ghira stated, holding up a pair of bunny ears on a headband.

The guards all looked appropriately embarassed. Blake's jaw dropped, and she stared in utter disbelief at Jaune.

"How... Wha-?"

"I actually didn't think it would work," Jaune admitted, smiling with a shrug, "But my dad told me as long as you look like you know what you're doing and that you belong? You can go almost anywhere."

"Take that as a lesson, Captain," Ghira stated, "Now go, and write up a thorough report on your failure."

Properly chastened, the guards filed out, many glaring at Jaune as they went. Kali shut the doors behind them, and smiled pleasantly.

"Welcome to Kuo Kuana, Mister Arc! You mind if I call you Jaune?"

"Uh, not at all, ma'am," Jaune said, bowing, "Er, do I bow? You are king and queen, right?"

"Chieftain, and only if you wish to," Ghira said, as Kali went to a cupboard to put together snack trays. "I must salute you, Jaune. Making the journey here from Vale could not have been easy."

"Uh, thanks," He said. He finally turned to Blake. "Hey Blake."

"Hello Jaune," Blake murmured, unsure of how to respond. She'd barely said a few words to Jaune the whole time, and couldn't fathom why he was here.

"I have... Some messages," he said. "From Ruby, Yang, and some others."

"They're okay?!" Blake gasped. Jaune nodded.

"Yeah. They all are. From Ruby?"

Jaune walked up... And hugged Blake tightly. She stiffened at the contact, but... Melted into it. She hadn't had a lot of physical contact outside of her parents, and just getting hugged like this was... Kind of nice.

"She'll be very glad you're okay," he said. He pulled back and took a deep breath. He winced.

"And Yang..."

He sighed.

"She told you to hit me, didn't she?" Blake asked.

"No, she wants to do that herself," he stated. Blake nodded.

"... It's all right," Blake murmured. "I-I'm sorry-"

Anger flared in his eyes.

"Don't say it to me," Jaune stated, glaring at her, "Say it to them."

"Are... Are they coming here?" She asked.

"No," Jaune said, "We've been helping Vale recover. It's now mostly under control. So now? We're going after Cinder. And we... We need you. Ruby needs you."

Blake turned away.

"I... I can't do that," she murmured. Jaune's eyes widened.

"What?! Why?!"

"I..." Blake looked down.

"Why don't we table that discussion for now?" Ghira asked. "There is the matter of you sneaking into Kuo Kuana, after all. Friend of my daughter's or not, that is illegal for any human to do."

Jaune worked his jaw with a wince. He got on his knees and put his forehead on the floor before them.

"I'm sorry, sir," he said, "I made a promise to find her, and bring her back. I always keep my word. I'll accept any punishment-"

"Don't!" Blake said quickly. "Please, don't Father. He...He's my friend."

Ghira stared for a long moment before he nodded.

"Very well. I respect a man who keeps his promises. And we have never had a human guest for dinner before." He smirked slightly. "Especially a friend of my daughter's."

Jaune winced again.

"Ah, I mean... We're kind of-"

"We are friends, Father," Blake interjected, "We are very good friends."

She took his hand for emphasis.

"Well, any friend of Blake's is a friend of ours!" Kali tittered. "Especially such a handsome one!"

Blake groaned on the inside.

- - -

Again, just popped in there.

"Sir!" The lead guard protested, "He's a human, and he's armed! He snuck in and could be an assassin-!"

"And he fooled you all by wearing cheap cologne and this," Ghira stated, holding up a pair of bunny ears on a headband.

The guards all looked appropriately embarassed. Blake's jaw dropped, and she stared in utter disbelief at Jaune.

"How... Wha-?"

"I actually didn't think it would work," Jaune admitted, smiling with a shrug, "But my dad told me as long as you look like you know what you're doing and that you belong? You can go almost anywhere."

White Fang Door Guard - And what kind of Faunus are you, my dear?

Nora - I'm a bird faunus, more specifically a Yellow-bellied Sapsucker! *chugs bottle of syrup*

White Fang Door Guard - *Nods* Checks out for me, you can pass.

White Fang Door Guard - And what kind of Faunus are you, my dear?

Nora - I'm a bird faunus, more specifically a Yellow-bellied Sapsucker! *chugs bottle of syrup*

White Fang Door Guard - *Nods* Checks out for me, you can pass.

Reminds me of a story where Nora convinced a White Fang guard she was a cow faunus just by pointing at her breasts.

I do think that while Yang and Jaune have an enormous amount of storytelling potential after the fall of Vale, Jaune and Blake ALSO have an enormous amount of storytelling. Especially if they let Blake be a character. Let her feel the weight of her failures, and bond with other characters due to her flaws. So that she and Jaune can both heal.

"We are friends, Father," Blake interjected, "We are very good friends."

She took his hand for emphasis.

"Well, any friend of Blake's is a friend of ours!" Kali tittered. "Especially such a handsome one!"

Blake groaned on the inside.

And she is shipping them now. imagining some blond haired grand kitties. it is too late. the path is set. there is no escape.

Knightshade Visit 2
Afterwards, Jaune gets a room at the manor. He can't sleep. He wanders around and meets Blake. And they just... Talk, as they look up at the stars.

Jaune: "... We never really did this, huh?"

Blake: "No... I'm sorry."

Jaune: "Don't. It..." sigh "It... Feels like a lifetime ago, huh?"

Blake: "Yeah... Yeah, it does."

Jaune: "We should have invited you to play board games with us more."

Blake: "We..... should have accepted more often."

Jaune: "It... It would have been nice."

Silence falls. Then:

Blake: "... How did... How did you help Yang?"

Jaune: "... We argued a lot. Actually hit each other..." sigh "She's a lot better now. It's all I could do..."

Blake: "Jaune-"

Jaune: "I just... Ruby asked me to do it. And I did it... Because no one else would. That's... This is all I can do. She was so lost, so hurt... Nora and Ren too. All I could do was hold them together, as best I could. Try to keep them going, to be strong for them..." sighs "That's all I'm good for."

Blake: "No, no! You're... You're so much more than that Jaune."

Jaune: "... I... You know... I just... I don't understand why you're blaming yourself. You... You could fight. You did fight... You knew what you were doing."

Blake: shakes her head, and lets out a scoffing laugh "Jaune... None of us knew what we were doing. I was running away from the White Fang and pretending I was a human, Weiss was trying to escape her father while being the perfect Schnee daughter at the same time, Yang just wanted to have adventures every day, and Ruby was fifteen and missed finishing middle school and wanted to live a fairy tail."

Jaune: "And how am I any better? I... I was the dolt. The deadlast! The weak link-!"

He's fighting back tears. Blake hugged him tightly.

Blake: "You've done better than I've done. Jaune... If more people showed kindness to others, if more people empathized about their pain and shared it instead of taking it out on others... We would live in a better world."

Jaune: "Blake..."

Blake: She smiled sadly "If Pyrrha saw that side of you, then she was right. She saw what we were all too self-absorbed to see. You're not the weakest, you might just be the strongest of us crazy, damaged hero-wannabe teenagers. You kept going... Where the rest of us just fell apart, or ran away."

Jaune looked away, blushing. He stared out at the faunus city.

Jaune: "... I just... I still wish it was me instead of her. Why should someone so amazing live... And someone like me just...?"

Blake: "Then.... you have to live for her. She loved you enough to risk fighting someone that strong alone. So live. I might have not known her that long. All of RWBY might have barely known her.... but everyone knew. She always shined the brightest around you."

Jaune: "I was too stupid to see it... She kissed me and told me she loved me before she shoved me in that locker... I... The whole time... I was too stupid to see it." sigh "... Or maybe I did, and I just... I didn't think I deserved it."

Blake: "And she was too scared to say. And there wasn't enough time. But do you regret knowing her?"

Jaune: shakes his head, says it with deadly certainty "Never."

Blake: "Then love her, even now, even when she's gone. Maybe you couldn't back then, but love her now. Your feelings matter, and if she's watching us, watching you... She'll know."

Jaune: "... Can I ask you something?"

Blake: "What?"

Jaune: "... Why did you run away?"

Blake bowed her head.

Blake: "... Because my best friend had gotten her arm chopped off and stabbed through the gut. Because she was my friend. Because I brought her into that fight, just by being around her."

She looked out at the night sky too.

Blake: "Everything I touch... was poisoned from the inside, by my presence. I try and try and... And all I do is fail." She sniffled "I failed to change the White Fang, I failed to protect my friends, I... All I can do is come here and try to help but... But all I do is-is fail."

Jaune: "Blake..."

Blake: sigh "You... You should go back. You think they need me? They don't. Everything you've done... They need you, more than me."

Jaune: "Blake... I made a promise to bring you back. They see something worth fighting for in you. If you... If you're telling me I'm worth something? Then trust me, you're better than me in every way. You... You're a princess, a freedom fighter-!"

Blake: "-And a coward. I meant it before, Jaune... You were the strongest of all of us."

Jaune: "I'm still a horrible failure."

Blake: cries softly, leans against him "... Then we're both failures..."

They turn to stare at the stars in silence.

- - -

Or something like this. Because again, we needed some goddamned catharsis.

Last edited:
I do think that while Yang and Jaune have an enormous amount of storytelling potential after the fall of Vale, Jaune and Blake ALSO have an enormous amount of storytelling. Especially if they let Blake be a character. Let her feel the weight of her failures, and bond with other characters due to her flaws. So that she and Jaune can both heal.
Blake truly is my favorite character. Not because of her actions or choices I'm the story - those are all awful, but forgivable, because rwby is awful. Blake just has so much potential as a character. The combination of western and eastern ideas at its core is really appealing in RWBY.

Goodwitch Needs a Drink
"PROFESSOR GOODWITCH!"

Glynda Goodwitch does not jump, she's far too controlled for that, but she does arch an eyebrow at the distraught Nora Valkyrie barging into her office.

"Yes, Miss Valkyrie?"

"I have a maiden's dilemma!" She cried, "And I was hoping you could help me?"

Glynda Goodwitch blinked, and mentally sighed. She gestured to a chair in front of her desk. Nora takes it, worrying her lower lip as she clutches at her skirt.

"I will help you if I can, Miss Valkyrie. What is it?" She asked.

Nora took a deep breath.

"Since Renny and I were orphaned, he's taken care of me. He's been there for me. When we hit puberty, I-I started feeling... Kind of the same but different for him," she explained, "Like, I still want to be with him and his wonderful pancakes, but also have his children and introduce them to the wonder of his pancakes!"

Goodwitch very slowly nodded.

"Yes... And?"

"And, well... He never seems to take any hints that I WANT to be his wife, mother of his children, and sex slave!" Nora cried. She shook her head vehemently, "But that's okay. I'm patient... Or at least, I thought I was!"

She shook her head.

"Then... Then we met Jaune-Jaune! And he was amazing! He listens, he cares about me, he takes care of me... And now... NOW..." She sniffled. "He... He made me crepes!"

Goodwitch was silent, and patient.

"... And?"

"And they're... They're good!" Nora sobbed. "Maybe... Maybe better than Renny's pancakes! I thought it was impossible, but... But no!" She cried. "I feel so terrible! Am I betraying Renny?! Should I explore my new feelings with Jaune-Jaune?! What do I do?!"

As ridiculous as it all sounded, Professor Goodwitch had been around the block. And it was clear Nora was in real distress. So she sucked in a breath and focused on why she had become an educator.

Not easy to do when your Semblance made you primarily a janitor for a bunch of super-powered teenagers.

"I suggest you talk with Jaune-Mister Arc and Mister Ren, and be as open and honest with your feelings as possible," Glynda said, "Air out things and resolve them. After all, keeping these things contained might build resentment and confusion: Those can be deadly to a team's cohesion, which can be fatal."

Nora nodded fervently, her eyes alight.

"I-I will, Professor! Thank you! That really helps!"

Goodwitch allowed a small but encouraging smile to show on her face. This was what made it all worth it. The joy of helping these children grow into good people. It gave her a warm, happy feeling in her heart.

"Thank you, Miss Valkyrie, I'm glad I could help."

"You must have a wonderful marriage if you're so knowledgeable about these things!"

Goodwitch narrowed her eyes.

"I'm single."

Nora blinked, looking... Disappointed and almost pitying?

"Oh... Well... It's still good advice!" A beat. "Probably!"

The warm, happy feeling was gone.

Goodwitch Needs a Drink 2
The next day, Goodwitch had another visitor in her office. One Jaune Arc, who looked apologetic from the moment he stepped in. Then again, he looked like that every time she saw him.

"Mister Arc," she 'greeted', peering over her glasses at him. "You need something?"

"Uh, yes," he said, standing in front of her desk like a naughty elementary school boy. He cleared his throat and then looked serious. It was a face she had seen on him rarely, but it was welcome. Every time he made it, it gave Glynda hope that he would grow out of his deficiencies and become a proper Huntsman.

"Thank you for speaking with Nora," he said, "I had no idea what she was going through, but we talked out the issue thanks to your advice and things are much better."

Glynda became less tense and nodded.

"That's good to hear," she said. "The team leader cannot know everything going on in his team, and sometimes an outside perspective is needed to put things right."

"Yes," Jaune said with a small smile, "She and Ren are going to try dating. I'm happy for them." He smiled warmly. "I know I'm... I'm struggling a lot in class, Miss Goodwitch, but I... I appreciate everything you do for me and my friends. It's not easy, I know, but you do it because you want us to not die. And I thank you."

Again, Goodwitch felt a warm, happy feeling in her chest. She favored Jaune with a small smile, a rarity to be sure.

"Thank you, Mister Arc," she said softly, "I would do it for any student who asked."

Jaune nodded.

"Also... I want you to know? If I wasn't your student and you weren't my teacher, I would absolutely date you."

Glynda blinked.

"I-What?"

"Nora told me you were feeling really down about being single," Jaune explained, "And I wanted you to know, you're super attractive! Not just physically, but as a person too!"

Her cheeks went red.

"Mister Arc-"

Jaune nodded fervently.

"Oh yeah! I'd do everything in my power to make you happy because you deserve it!" He went on, "I'd ask you to marry me! I'd be the best husband ever! And we'd have twelve kids! I know you'd be a great mom! Like, the greatest! And-!"

Goodwitch cleared her throat.

"That-That will be quite enough, Mister Arc! Thank you!" She said.

Jaune nodded, flushing a bit himself.

"Ah, uh, yeah... Kind of got carried away... I-I'm not hitting on you! Just want that to be clear! Not trying to ruin your reputation-And uh, yeah I think you're super hot and a great person but I would never-! I-I mean, not unless you wanted to-Why would you, right? You've got like dozens of men after you, probably, and I'm just-!"

"Thank you, Mister Arc!" Goodwitch said, face quite red. She waved her riding crop, and Jaune flew out the door.

"Sorry!" He shouted back.

Goodwitch grumbled to herself, summoning some tea to calm her nerves.

"Stupid, brash, feckless boy," she muttered. She sighed.

"Why can't more men be that direct...?"

Well... Maybe he'd still be interested after graduation?

Glynda rapidly shook her head.

"No! No! NO! I am not that desperate!" She hissed.

She was, indeed, that desperate.

Last edited:
What about other people visiting Glynda and giving her the urge to drink? What might be funny?

Blake Belladonna is probably enough to make Glynda a complete alcoholic.

Kali visiting, and telling her about how great her marriage is, and why is she still single?

Cardin and Velvet might honestly be the least annoying visitors, come to think of it....

The Dense Dragonslayer
- - -

Yang found Jaune outside on the roof, staring out at the sun setting behind the mountains. She sat down next to him, in silence. He glanced up at her, then returned his gaze back to the mountains. He sighed.

"So... How mad was she this time?" He asked.

"Pretty damn mad," Yang said softly. "It was funny at first, but... Damn." She shook her head. "Are you a glutton for punishment or what?"

Jaune's eyes focused on the horizon.

"No."

"So... Why do you keep doing all this?" Yang asked, huffing a little. Jaune shrugged.

"It's... Safer," he said.

Yang blinked, and raised an eyebrow.

"Safer how?"

"Striking out against someone you have no chance against isn't as bad as striking out against someone you think you might have a chance with," he explained. He looked over at Yang and shrugged.

"I mean, Weiss is genuinely beautiful. Talented. Smart. But... Me? I'm just some no-name farmboy. Her family is the richest in Remnant. Mine? Thought I was a failure from the moment I was born."

"G-Geez, Jaune," Yang murmured. She reached out and rested a hand on his shoulder. "They... They're that bad?"

Jaune snorted.

"Every time I talked about my dream... They just told me 'that's cute, sweetie! But don't worry, we'll protect you!' As I got older? They outright told me I had no chance, and would die if I did it."

"I mean... You're here, right?" Yang asked softly. "You're struggling, but you're here, dude. Is that why you keep going after Weiss? Just... Just to prove them wrong?"

"Sort of?" Jaune said, shrugging, "The other part is... She just looked so lonely. And well... If I can make her feel better, then, hey. At least I did something."

"Jeez, Jaune," Yang murmured, "The hell did your family do to you?"

Jaune shook his head.

"They're not the problem. I am," he said softly. Yang ground her teeth. Normally, she would have just backed off and enjoyed the soap opera, but this? This was too much. She had to do something. And hey, Pyrrha would owe her.

She punched his shoulder, hard. He yelped.

"OW! What the hell was that for-?!"

"Weiss hates having to shoot you down!" Yang growled. "She hates having to look like a bitch! Maybe you have good intentions, Jaune, but you're going about it all wrong! If you're not into her, then shoot for someone you are!"

"But... But what if... I mean..." Jaune stuttered. Yang sighed heavily.

"Look. There are girls here who are genuinely into you," she stated firmly, "Girls who are just waiting for you to show any interest! Who do care about you, despite how much of a dork you can be! Hell, to some, that's a bonus!" She looked him right in the eyes.

"All you have to do," she stated, "Is be honest. Honest with yourself, and honest with them! I know you've got plenty of issues with your family-Hell, I can relate! But... Those issues aren't always true! You are not a miserable failure! You're working to realize your dream, and girls CAN care about you! It doesn't have to be love at first sight, either! If you give them a chance... If you give yourself a chance... You two might work out, and find love that way!"

It was something her dad had told her. She'd never really put it into practice, given she had to look after Ruby, but... It sounded right.

Jaune's eyes widened. A spark of comprehension ignited in his eyes as he gaped at her.

"You mean... Someone who's always been there?" Jaune asked. Yang sighed and nodded hard.

"Yes!"

"Someone who I can relate to?"

"Yes!"

"Someone I... I share a lot in common with?"

"YES!" Yang stated, glaring at him. Jaune nodded.

"And... Just push my fear aside, and-and go for it?" He pressed. Yang grinned, nodding furiously.

"Yes! Finally! Finally you're getting it!"

Now, all he had to do was go off, confess to Pyrrha, and everything would-

He leaned in and pressed his lips to hers. The contact was like a live wire, and she felt warm inside and out. It wasn't like she was a stranger to kisses, she wasn't a total virgin, but Jaune's lips seemed to just convey a warmth that hit her right in her brain.

What the...?

He pulled back, his cheeks bright red. He panted, and smiled widely.

"Sorry," he said, "Sorry I was so stupid... So blind..."

"Uhwah...?" Yang managed. Jaune rested a hand on her shoulder.

"So... Uh... Do you want to go to the dance together?" He asked softly. "Unless you already have a date?"

"I... Uh..." She found herself nodding in a daze. His grin made her tingle.

"Great! See you then," he said. He squeezed her shoulder, stood up, and headed off. It wasn't until he closed the door behind him that Yang's brain kicked back into gear.

"Wait, what?!"

- - -

The Dense Dragonslayer 2
I need more of this, and Weiss getting jealous of Yang & Jaune.

Weiss nothing, what about Pyrrha's reaction?

Yang: "Uh, hey P-Money. Sooo... Good news and bad news!"

Pyrrha: "Yes Yang?"

Yang: "Good news, Jauney Boy is no longer into Weiss-cream!"

Pyrrha: gasps, beams like the sun "You mean it?!"

Yang: "Y-Yeah! He was doing it for some kind of weird psychological issue thanks to his shitty family but he's over it-"

Pyrrha hugs Yang tightly.

Pyrrha: "THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!"

Yang: "Y-Yeah! Yeah, heh, no problem!"

Pyrrha: "And... And what's the bad news?"

Yang: "... Well... Uhhh... He thinks I'm in love with him."

Pyrrha: "..."

Yang: "And he asked me out to the dance."

Pyrrha: "....."

Yang: "And uh... I accidentally said yes?"

Pyrrha: "WHAT."

Yang: winces as Pyrrha tightens her hold, gasps "P-P-Money... Can't breathe... I can fix this... Can't if I'm dead...!"

Nora - " Keep her held down, Pyrrha, I'll get my hammer! She can't take Jaune-Jaune to the dance if her legs don't work!"

Yang: "I-I CAN FIX THIS! Just... Just don't break my legs! I can fix this!"

Pyrrha: "HOW?"

Yang: "I... I can dump him? Make it a terrible date?! Break his heart-?!"

Pyrrha: "LIKE HELL YOU WILL!"

Yang - "Eeeerk! Picking....him....up...on...the rebound worked for Ruby's mom! Air! Air!"

Pyrrha: "MY PRECIOUS JAUNE'S HEART IS NOT SOMETHING I WILL BREAK INTENTIONALLY! YOU'RE GONNA GIVE HIM A GREAT DATE DAMNIT!"

Nora: "YEAH!"

Yang: "URK! OKAY OKAY!"

Nora: "TRAIN HIM UP SO HIS FIRST TIME WITH PYRRHA IS GREAT!"

Yang: "HOW?! I'M A VIRGIN!"

Pyrrha: "WHAT?! B-B-But... You're the party girl! The endlessly confident girl-!"

Yang: "THAT DOESN'T MAKE ME A SLUT DAMNIT! IF I WAS I'D JUST PUMP AND DUMP JAUNE BUT I DON'T WANT TO!"

Pyrrha lets Yang go.

Pyrrha: "You... You mean... You love him too?!"

Yang: rubbing her throat "I-I mean that's a bit of a leap, I do like him but-"

Pyrrha: hugs Yang again "SISTER! LET'S BOTH GO WITH HIM!"

Yang: "Wait wha-?"

Nora: "Isn't that how it worked with your moms and dad?"

Yang: "HOW DOES EVERYONE KNOW ABOUT THAT?!"

Last edited:
Maybe she conveyed it to her favorite erotic writer and they made a successful series of erotic novels based on it.

A brave, handsome, Huntsmen father with a broken heart, and two daughters in need of a mother?

That's every women's grocery store checkout lane romance novel, right there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back