• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

[RWBY] RWBY Shorts

Weird idea but what if team jnpr find out they're all protagonist from different anime/genre.

Like Jaune lived through something like beyblade or Yu-Gi-Oh.

Pyrrha was traditional shonen (she had like three tournament arcs after all).

Maybe Ren with his cool calm collectedness was the detective Conan type anime.

Nora was actually the slice of life travel anime protagonist and thinks she got gyped but her casual befriending of people on her travels (with ren even if he was doing his own thing) has left her with a small army of friends ranging from homeless men with knives to rich people with private protection squads.

Could be something along of the lines of them talking about taking a quarter of the budget, or him asking for more money after only 3 months.

"the budget you gave for R&D would not even last for a quarter of a year" sort of use? But generally, RWBY forum aside, how would you use a quarter in a sentence?

He might just be a classic Wuxia spearman: Hotblooded, loves to fight, drink and party.

this is just a rough draft done while on the job and half asleep, might rework later might not

Pyrrha: Ok, we know Jaune gets really loud with a gun but what about something else?

Yang: Oh~? you got a type P-money?

Pyrrha, blushing dreamily: maybe

Ruby and Yang smirking knowilngly

later during a combined training session

Jaune, struggling against Yang's barrage of fists, loses his grip on his sword

Pyrrha: Jaune! Catch! she throws her weapon at him

Jaune catches it and the whole room changes atmosphere. Jaunes takes a low ready stance, and Yang feels like she isn't just facing a single Vomit Boy anymore

Jaune, eyes hard like a seasoned war hero of legend: Are you scared, friend of mine?

Yang, nervous: Not at all! lunges

Jaune: should be.

With a expertly done side-step and shield bash, Yang sprawls out on the ring floor

Jaune stands a little taller, back straight, looking much wiser despite his stern expression. He walks toward Pyrrha, hand back her apear with a nod

Jaune: Thank you, o goddess of victory

Pyrrha, now making the best impression of a tomato: u-uh, y-you're welcome!

If Jaune Figured Out His Semblance Early
- - -

It had started very simply. They were on a field training mission outside of Vale's walls. A Grimm had shown up, a new species: A giant tarantula that fired off hairs like shrapnel from a mine. Jaune hadn't lost his cool though: He'd come up with an effective plan. Lure the beast over to an abandoned steel mill, where Pyrrha would use Polarity to drop metallic beams on the beast. Jaune had served as the bait, and the rest of the team had boxed the Grimm in to let Pyrrha make the final kill.

It had worked... But due to Pyrrha having to concentrate on essentially creating a giant spear of metal with her Semblance, she'd left herself open. Several of the Grimm's razor-sharp hairs had hit her, and the Invincible Girl was knocked off the steel mill tower to the ground.

She'd blacked out, and slowly come to Jaune holding her in his arms.

Something she would have killed for back in the day, but not quite like this. Not while in excruciating pain, anyway.

"Hang in there, Pyrrha," Jaune had said urgently, "Hang in there! A Bullhead is on the way!"

He was applying pressure to her wounds. Her Aura had been low from the stunt to take out the Grimm. She could see guilt in his eyes. Suspected he was beating himself up. She held up a hand to cup his cheek.

"N-No... Don't blame... Yourself..."

"Pyrrha, I'm sorry, it's all my fault," Jaune murmured, even as Ren and Nora waved down the Bullhead. "If I wasn't so useless, you... You'd be...!"

He began to glow. Pyrrha gasped. She felt her Aura surge, felt a warmth and affection and pleasure she had never before thought possible go through her...!

Everything felt... Good. No, everything felt great! WONDERFUL! Her eyes rolled back into her head as she smiled.

She had never felt so amazing...!

She looked down at where Jaune had been pressing his hands. Her skin was unblemished, absolutely healed. Not a trace of her injury could be seen.

Jaune stared in shock at this. Nora gaped. Ren blinked several times in quick succession.

"Holy..." Jaune mumbled, "P-Pyrrha! Are you okay?"

Pyrrha grinned lazily up at him, and hugged him tightly. She had never been so brazen, but with the way she felt...?

"Never better!"

- - -

Pyrrha stuck close to Jaune throughout the whole journey back to Vale. Nora and Ren of course were just as happy as Jaune that he'd discovered his Semblance. And that it was immensely useful. Ren was speculating about the usage and how it might be further developed, which Jaune paid attention to raptly.

Yet Pyrrha could only pay half attention to it. He... He was holding her hand! And he hadn't let go! It was enough to make her swoon!

Sure, she had insisted he do so, just in case his healing had missed anything (and how naughty was it of her to lie like that? So naughty! So bad!) but it was worth it! So worth it!

His Semblance... It had felt so wonderful! Even now she was tingling in the most wonderful of ways!

But more than that was just her pride in Jaune. He'd done it! He'd figured out his Semblance, and it was magnificent!

She kept giggling every so often, she felt so good...!

He was so concerned over her, he wasn't even getting air sick! Oh, this was the best day ever!

The Bullhead touched down, and they exited the vehicle onto the landing pads. Nearby, a number of nurses were wheeling out members of Team RWBY. Jaune, immediately concerned, walked over to Professor Goodwitch, who was supervising things.

"What's going on? What happened?" He asked urgently.

"Team RWBY was caught in an ambush, some White Fang operatives attacked with some Grimm while they were out on field exercises," Goodwitch said urgently, "They're in critical condition."

Pyrrha's heart clenched when she saw Ruby on a stretcher, covered in bruises, bandages, and on life support. Nora grimaced, as Ren frowned.

Jaune frowned more deeply. He flexed his hands.

"Professor, I just figured out my Semblance," he said, "I can heal people. Let me help."

Goodwitch's usual frown became more severe.

"Mister Arc, even if that's true, I don't know how-"

"Let me try, at least!" Jaune insisted.

"He healed several critical injuries on me and restored my Aura to full, Professor," Pyrrha said quickly with a nod, "Please, he can help!"

"Totally! We all saw it!" Nora chimed in, as Ren nodded.

Goodwitch frowned, but nodded.

"Get to it, Arc!" She ordered.

Jaune was by Ruby's side in an instant. She weakly looked up at him.

"J-Jaune..." She whispered.

"Hang in there, Crater Face, I've got you," Jaune said reassuringly. He pressed his hands to her side, and focused. His Aura flared, and his hands glowed. That same white energy flowed into Ruby. The little reaper gasped. Her bruises vanished, her breathing became normal, and her eyes widened.

"Ohhhh... Ooooh... Ohhhh wowwwwww~!" Ruby cried. She sat up on the stretcher, and flexed her arms. She grinned woozily at Jaune.

"J-Jaune... I... Wowwwww!" She giggled drunkenly. "I-I feel amazing!"

Jaune hugged her tightly, and she hugged him back. Goodwitch looked amazed for a moment, as Pyrrha smiled in pride. The Assistant Headmistress shook her head, and prodded Jaune.

"Heal the others, Mister Arc! Quickly!"

"Yes ma'am!" Jaune said with a broad grin. He went to work, healing Yang, Blake, and Weiss in quick succession. Weiss herself sobbed in joy as she hugged Jaune after her healing. He awkwardly hugged her back, patting her on the shoulder.

"Thank you... Thank you... I-I take back every bad thing I ever said about you!" Weiss blubbered. Jaune chuckled.

"It's fine, it's fine...! I'm just glad you're all right!"

Jaune was immediately pulled aside and interrogated by the medics and Professor Goodwitch. Pyrrha looked on with pride.

She knew Jaune would do great things. She truly did believe in him, and her faith had been rewarded.

- - -

The next day, the teams were on break. They met in the cafeteria, relaxing and eating together. Pyrrha approved greatly: Especially at how much more respect they showed Jaune. He was no longer the Dead Last, the Dead Weight in their eyes. They saw him as an equal, and it filled her heart with joy to see him open up and show a little confidence.

Now Team RWBY were looking at him with similar pride and affection, just as Ren and Nora did. Ha! Served Weiss right. She'd despised Jaune, and now she was looking at him with respect.

"Ow!"

Ruby had gotten up, walked around behind Jaune... And tripped. She'd fallen to the floor. Jaune was by her side in an instant, looking concerned.

"Hey Rubes, you okay?"

"Oh, uh, y-yeah," Ruby said with a nod. She winced as she held her wrist. "I might have twisted my wrist though... Um... You mind...?"

Jaune grinned guilelessly, even as Pyrrha frowned. She shouldn't have taken that much of an injury just from falling, should she?

"Sure thing!" He said.

He gripped her wrist, and focused. Her Aura lit up. Ruby's eyes rolled into the back of her head and she bit down on her lower lip.

"Better?" He asked.

"Ohhhh yeaaaahhh," Ruby sighed happily.

"Hey!" Yang growled, yanking her little sister up, "Ease up! I mean... I'm suffering from lower back pain!" She beamed at Jaune. "You mind helping me with that, Stud?"

Jaune blinked.

"Er, sure... What's with the nickname change?"

"You've been promoted from Vomit Boy to Stud," Yang practically purred, even as Pyrrha's fist bent her fork, "You know why~."

"I-I don't think you should abuse Jaune's new Semblance like that!" Pyrrha insisted.

"He needs the practice," Blake said calmly, though she was hiding a blush behind her book, "Yes... We should test him today. Work with him to see how well he can heal various injuries."

"Absolutely!" Weiss added, her pale cheeks red, "As well as discover any limitations or-or problems with it! Extensive testing is required!"

"Ooh! Ooh! Can we help?" Nora asked happily. "I wanna feel magic hands on me!"

"Phrasing," Ren sighed.

Pyrrha slowly looked around the table. Yang was licking her lips as she gazed at Jaune. Ruby was blushing and giggling. Blake was eyeing him like a cat might a tasty treat, while Weiss bit her lower lip as she stared intently at Jaune...

Pyrrha's eyes narrowed.

"Certainly," she managed, "Under my supervision. After all..." And she couldn't help being a bit smug, "He healed me first."

"You're always with him!" Ruby growled. She grabbed Jaune's hand and pulled him close to her. "It's not fair! He should train with me, his bestie!"

"That's hardly fair, Ruby," Weiss retorted. She got up and took Jaune's other hand. "He has always wanted to be closer to me, has he not?"

"Oh please," Yang snorted, wrapping her arms around Jaune's waist from behind, "Neither of you knows how to take any real damage. You don't have the experience. Leave him to me! I'll test his Semblance, right to its limits. He'll get the Yang of it." She grinned and winked.

"I have more combat experience than all of you combined," Blake interjected, getting over the table and pressing up against Jaune from the front, "As well as unique insights and experiences. He'll get bored working with you."

"He's my partner!" Pyrrha snarled, getting up to join the argument. The bewildered Jaune was tugged, pulled and yanked this way and that between the squabbling Huntresses-in-Training, while Nora and Ren watched.

Nora pouted.

"Aw... I wanna fight over Jaune, too!"

"I think he's a bit occupied right now," Ren deadpanned.

Nora nodded.

"We'll have to make a sign up sheet!"

"Most likely," Ren sighed.

- - -

the funny thing is, if Jaune also learns Aura techniques, that makes it so he is better at combat and other things(picking up some things from Pyrrha, Ren and Nora and adapting that to his fighting style plus going through the day Aura techniques.Like, working out, and a little aura boost helps Jaune do after workout stuff easier. Aura dashing could be basically like Air Dashing from Unreal, Dust capsules in the leg armor can be used to augment aura dashing in elemental, plus Gravity dust can offfer double jumps/air jumps) , and then combine that with Aura Amp and or Aura boost semblance equals good stuff.

you know how I mentioned Girl Genius Spark of Madness for the Arc Family? I forgot to mention, that the Mad Scientist syndrome does not just turn you into a Mad Tinkerer, but also a Charismatic Leader. Which is why there are Sparks with lots of Human Minions in the world of Girl Genius, they are as charismatic as they are insane.

Coming up with who Jaune's parents were is a fun pasttime in the fandom. I've got my own take in White Knight Errant that's gonna have some fun drama, action and comedy later on.

But I admit! I like having Jaune's mother be a medical expert, a healer. It offers a lot of possibilities for writing.

And having her be a crossover healer can also be a fair amount of fun. Such as this lovely lady from Overwatch:

dgkjc77-acf5d865-7832-4332-9ece-710d27fe59e7.jpg

Especially if she's one of those Mercies. The ones so good with their gunfire they can kill any rando scrubs trying to ice them on the map. Who keeps her team together and healed and pushing to win the day with ruthless efficiency.

How might such a story go?

Especially if she's one of those Mercies. The ones so good with their gunfire they can kill any rando scrubs trying to ice them on the map. Who keeps her team together and healed and pushing to win the day with ruthless efficiency.

How might such a story go?

Well, for one thing, the only reason her husband doesnt have broken hips and a broken penis is because Mercy keeps hitting him with full power healing. It also explains why they'd have so many kids, and why Mercy doesnt look like a mess of stretch marks (the healing helps heal pregnancy damage).

Funny enough, it as also explains why Jaune has a healing semblance, if you consider there being a good chance he'd have been exposed to her healing tech while still developing in the womb.

Also a good reason for why he wasnt trained as a huntsman, as Meme-Mercy considers Huntsmen as pussies who cant crack it at a real job like a doctor.

Well, for one thing, the only reason her husband doesnt have broken hips and a broken penis is because Mercy keeps hitting him with full power healing. It also explains why they'd have so many kids, and why Mercy doesnt look like a mess of stretch marks (the healing helps heal pregnancy damage).

Funny enough, it as also explains why Jaune has a healing semblance, if you consider there being a good chance he'd have been exposed to her healing tech while still developing in the womb.

Also a good reason for why he wasnt trained as a huntsman, as Meme-Mercy considers Huntsmen as pussies who cant crack it at a real job like a doctor.

She also loves Sexy Cosplay. She gets REALLY into it. Her husband of course loves it. It's mortifying for her entire family, especially poor Jaune.

She also loves Sexy Cosplay. She gets REALLY into it. Her husband of course loves it. It's mortifying for her entire family, especially poor Jaune.

It'll be even worse for Jaune when his mother starts giving bedroom cosplay advice to his girlfriends. LOUDLY. IN PUBLIC.

Here's a wild thought that crossed my mind:

What if Wheatley finds his own good male rolemodel in one of the teachers at Beacon? Like some teacher that is a mix of Sherlock Holmes and James Bond, is an noir style ex-detective who just so happened to be an old flame if Glynda's?

Oh yeah that's a fun one. Jaune Arc : Semblance drug dealer.

"Hey kid wanna buy a aura boost?"

if Aura sharing is supposed to be a intimate act, since Aura is the manifestation of the soul, that means that Aura Amp gives Jaune the super deluxe version of Aura Sharing. Needless to say, that makes Jaune very sought after. In before Glynda gets some Aura Amped Aura Sharing.

Here's a wild thought that crossed my mind:

What if Wheatley finds his own good male rolemodel in one of the teachers at Beacon? Like some teacher that is a mix of Sherlock Holmes and James Bond, is an noir style ex-detective who just so happened to be an old flame if Glynda's?

this would be great.

...ok so hear me out. On the weapons causing personality changes in Jaune thing.

What if they toss him a staff thinking it's close enough to a spear to trigger that personality but instead it makes him a weaponized pole dancer (kinda like Bayonetta with a dick. Weaponized horny)

...ok so hear me out. On the weapons causing personality changes in Jaune thing.

What if they toss him a staff thinking it's close enough to a spear to trigger that personality but instead it makes him a weaponized pole dancer (kinda like Bayonetta with a dick. Weaponized horny)

That would actually be really fucking impressive, considering normal pole dancers have insane muscles to be able to make their dance look effortless. For reference, just try doing a pullup and have to lift your entire body weight.then imagine holding yourself perpendicular to the ground.

But the other issue is that most pole-dance poles are secured in some way, likely the base, top, or both. To treat a staff as a pole, you'd need enough strength to anchor it into strong enough ground, and/or reinforce the staff with Aura so it doesnt break when you have all your weight on it.

Jaune's Childhood Friends: Cinder
- - -

The exchange students were settling in. So far, Cinder's plan was working perfectly. No one suspected her of being anything but an ordinary Huntress-in-training from Haven. She kept a cocky smile on as she walked, Emerald and Mercury flanking her as Neo trailed behind. She surveyed her kingdom like a queen, imperious, invincible.

Soon, you worms, she thought to herself, soon you will all burn...

"Cinder?"

Cinder froze.

No. That... That's not possible... It can't be...!

She slowly turned her eyes to her left. A blond young man, tall, with striking blue eyes, walked up to her with a broad smile.

"Cinder Fall!" He repeated happily. "Remember me? From Radian?"

Oh no...

"J-Jaune," Cinder gasped. Her eyes widened as he hugged her tightly.

"Hahaha! It's been years!" He cheered.

Against her will, she felt her body relax. The warm, familiar hug triggered something in her. Something she thought she'd buried under all her hatred and resentment...!

Mercury looked amused, while Emerald looked jealous. She was going to punish them both for this...

"Look at you!" He beamed. "You're absolutely beautiful! Even more than last time!"

"Ah... Uh... Er..." Cinder tried. Her usually sharp tongue felt very clumsy all of a sudden.

"Eh?" Ruby Rose, of course. The little brat zipped up, curious. "Jaune? You know her?"

"Sure do!" Jaune grinned. "Cinder stayed with my family for a few years while she was recovering from... Uh, long story." He narrowed his eyes, his face darkened.

Yes, she remembered. She'd escaped her abusive family, after killing them, into the wilderness around Mantle. It had been cold, very cold. Isabel Arc and her husband, a doctor and a Hunter, had been operating nearby. They'd found her in the tundra, and had healed her. Because she was afraid of being arrested for the murders, she had pleaded to be taken to Vale, and they had complied. She had stayed with them at their home... Receiving so much kindness and charity it made her sick to think about it!

"She was like another big sister!" Jaune went on, hugging her again. He flushed.

"Er... Except for... Uh..."

"That time you tried to propose to me?" Cinder asked dryly. The memory was... Amusing, in hindsight. Ruby giggled as Jaune blushed.

"I was ten," Jaune protested, "And she was super pretty!" He beamed at her. "It's great to see you. Are you doing okay? You left so abruptly!"

"I... Yes, well," Cinder said quietly, "I received... An apprenticeship from a powerful Huntress. She knew my family. She took me in."

"Oh," Jaune nodded, smiling guileless, "Great to hear! So, you'd in your final year?"

"I... May have taken longer than I would have liked to graduate," Cinder admitted quietly. Jaune shook his head.

"No shame in that," He said, "You're here. So much has happened! Come on in, you should meet my team!"

"How... How about after we get settled?" Cinder asked. She smiled as warmly as she could at him. "It was a long flight."

Jaune winced.

"Sorry, I didn't think," he admitted. Cinder nodded, a bit indulgent. Apparently, he hadn't changed that much on the inside.

"How about breakfast? There's a lot to unpack," she said. Jaune beamed.

"Sure thing. I'm just... I missed you. We were all so worried about you. I'm so glad you're all right."

He hugged her again. His Aura was so strong, the Grimm inside her squirmed in fear. Yet the warmth of it seemed to flow right through her.

"I... I missed you too," she said, and she hated how it didn't feel like a lie.

He let her go (and it felt so cold for a moment), beaming happily.

"Can't wait to catch up," he said, "We all missed you."

She nodded, not trusting herself to speak.

Her accomplices followed her to their assigned room. She opened the door, and looked back. Jaune waved with a bright smile. She managed a short wave back, before Emerald practically escorted her inside. Mercury and Neo followed. The door was shut, and their various anti-eavesdropping devices were activated before Mercury spoke.

"So. Who's the golden retriever on legs?" He snarked.

"Why-How do you know him?" Emerald demanded, her jealousy showing. Cinder let out a sigh.

"His family took me in for a little over a year after my family died and I escaped," she stated flatly. "When I was well enough, I left. I found Mother," their codename for Salem, "And that was that. I never gave them a second thought. They're nothing to me."

"Didn't seem like nothing," Mercury snickered. He stopped when she glared. She sniffed.

"It is of no concern. Indeed, it will help solidify our cover," she stated. "To be associated with the Arcs will make me seem less threatening. They are... They are kind, generous, caring..."

She felt Emerald's look.

"Weak and pathetic," she sneered, "And their son is the worst of them all."

"We could eliminate him," Emerald pointed out, "Him knowing you might be a liability-"

"No!" Cinder said, a bit too quickly. She shook her head. "That would look suspicious. Leave him to me. He'll be easy to twist into our patsy."

"That may involve getting close to him," Mercury observed. Cinder smiled in a deadly fashion at him, and he gulped.

"Just do your jobs and let me do mine," she stated, "Or I'll have to tell them you suffered an unfortunate accident."

She flared flames in her hand for emphasis, and Mercury nodded quickly.

Neo, as per her usual, just played on her Scroll and ignored everything going on. Cinder turned and glared out at the windows as her minions unpacked.

It was perfectly fine. So Jaune Arc was here, so what?

A year didn't change the years of hell she went through with her stepfamily. A year of kindness, large meals, laughter, hugs, and generosity didn't make up for how cruel the world was. They just... They were fools who could afford to waste their time, money, and energy on her. It was just to make themselves feel better. To look better!

She didn't have any conflicting feelings about what she was going to do. She didn't.

Not now. Not after everything she'd gone through. Not after all the power she had secured.

He'd hate me anyway, she thought, the moment he found out what I had done, my true nature... He'd hate me. Just like they all would have, if they knew the truth...

- - -

Again, another random idea. Jaune's childhood just randomly intersecting with other character's is just kind of a fun idea.

Who else might be fun to be childhood friends?

Jaune better learn how to use his Semblance on himself fast. He's gonna need it.
He does in canon: in Volume 7 episode… 2? The training montage, we see him immediately restore his aura to full after a spar on command.

When the other girls find out he can refresh himself though…

He does in canon: in Volume 7 episode… 2? The training montage, we see him immediately restore his aura to full after a spar on command.

When the other girls find out he can refresh himself though…

Well, he'll be able to survive a harem. Whether he's breeding them... Or they're trying to murder him.

Ozpin reincarnates but not into Oscar.
Ozpin reincarnates but not into Oscar.

Ozpin: <this could be a issue>

Zwei: <how do you think I feel? All this human context is disgusting.>

Ozpin: <oh yes finding out you drink from a shit receptacle is so much worse than fighting the end of the world!>

Zwei: <that's literally your fault! You fucked crazy and doomed the world with your dick. I just got thirsty so why do I have to suffer?!>

Ozpin: <look this doesn't have to be all bad. I've got magic. Work with me here.>

Zwei: <I'm a dog what good is magic for me?>

Ozpin: <you can scratch your own ears and buy your own treats.>

Zwei: <....continue.>

Ozpin: <what else could you want?>

Zwei: <if I agree to help I want two things.>

Ozpin:<I'm hesitant but curious. Speak.>

Zwei: <I want to stick close to Ruby and her team.>

Ozpin: <that's certainly agreeable.>

Zwei: <and we kill every squirrel we come across.>

Ozpin: <what the fuck? Why?!>

Zwei: <they're dicks.>

*Cut to squirrel in tree above them*

Squirrel: <love ya too fleabag, but not as much as I loved ya mom ya schizo waste of fur.>

Ozpin: <your terms are acceptable.>

*Loud yelling from inside the house*

Taiyang: ZWEI ITS THREE IN THE FUCKING MORNING STOP BARKING AT THE SQUIRRELS!!!

A friend of mine suggested that if Blake and Weiss met as children, they might develop a weird friendship.

What if instead of Adam semi-radicalizing Blake, Blake semi-radicalizes Weiss?

Weiss has to avoid using Glyphs so as not to give herself away, but they manage to carve a swath through SDC's profit margins for several years; the train heist was the final straw, as they both acknowledge they came this close to going too far.

WEISS: "...there were innocent people on that train."
BLAKE: "...yeah."
WEISS: "I don't regret trashing those war robots, but we could have hurt people who had nothing to do with my father's crimes."
BLAKE: "...yeah."
WEISS: "...why are you agreeing with everything I'm saying?"
BLAKE: "Oh, I'm supposed to be the 'vengeance-crazed Faunus terrorist', 'poor little rich girl'? I'm angry, not crazy. And this was way too close to crazy."

They would not be lesbians, but it would be a very complicated friendship.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back