• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

[RWBY] RWBY Shorts

Cardin the Nerd 2
Ruby: "All right... Here's a tough one: Who is the trashier villain? Obito... Or Geto?"

Jaune and Cardin: "Geto/Obito."

Cardin: "Really bro? Obito is the worst."

Jaune: "Yeah, but he was a teenaged kid who died and got manipulated. He's still an evil bastard who only redeemed himself by the skin of his teeth at the end, but he got twisted up pretty bad and is clearly crazy. Geto just decided to start killing off everyone who wasn't a cursed energy user and then got clapped by everyone! He's all about 'monkeys monkeys monkeys'! But he's at his most dangerous when some other guy is piloting his body!"

Cardin: "Obito was also super self-serving and obsessed with a girl who wouldn't give him the time of day! Almost every bad thing that happens in the manga is because of him! Kakashi tore him apart and it STILL took Madara betraying him for him to even show the tiniest bit of remorse!"

Jaune: "But at least he showed some remorse! Geto died as he lived: A racist dumbass trying to kill off humanity for stupid reasons!"

Ruby: "No no no... Guys, come on. Are either of these villains truly worse... Than Shou Tucker?"

Cardin and Jaune: "FUCK THAT GUY!"

Jaune: "But at least Tucker got his commeuppance in the end!"

Cardin: "Damn straight! They didn't try to make him seem like he was 'misunderstood' or anything!"

Jaune: "Naruto forgave Obito though!"

Cardin: "Yeah but that's because he was trying to break the cycle of hatred! He clearly hated the guy but he wasn't going to continue the cycle! That was the point!"

Jaune: "At least Obito's plan made SOME kind of warped sense! Geto was just straight up stupid and weak! That's why he's trashier!"

Cardin: "No, Obito is!"

Nora: shoves Pyrrha in "Go on! You got this!"

Jaune: "Eh? What's up Nora?"

Nora; "PYRRHA HAS AN OPINION!"

Cardin: "What is it, Invincible Girl?" snorts

Pyrrha: "U-Um... I honestly really hated Mahito... The most..."

Silence. Then...

Jaune: "... Yeah, Mahito fucking sucks."

Cardin: "Hate that evil twink."

Ruby: "So glad he got what was coming to him!"

Pyrrha: blushes happily!

Yang: "I have no idea what's going on anymore."

Blake: pats her on the shoulder

Cardin the Nerd 3
Alas, the trio comes to blows later on. Ren and Pyrrha break it up.

Ren: "What's this about?"

Ruby: "Who should Ash Ketchum be with! It's obvious it should be May!"

Jaune: "MISTY!"

Cardin: SERENA!"

Weiss : "Iris!"

And everyone just gives her THAT look.

Weiss: "..." blush "WHAT?!"

Jaune: "... My crush is gone."

Ruby: "Mine too."

Cardin: "What is wrong with you?"

Weiss: "WHAT?! SO I LIKE HER BETTER! SO WHAT?!"

Blake: "Trash taste. Besides, everyone knows he's married to the journey."

Jaune: "Well yeah, but we're arguing who he SHOULD have."

Ruby: "THE JOURNEY CAN'T GIVE YOU KISSES!"

Cardin: "DAMN RIGHT!"

Ruby: "LOOK AT YANG! SHE'S ALL LIKE "OHHH I'LL BE A WANDERING BADASS AND EXPLORE!" SHE'S NEVER GONNA GET MARRIED!"

Yang: "URK!"

Ruby: "SHE'S MARRIED TO THE JOURNEY AND THAT WILL END WITH A SINGLE APARTMENT FILLED WITH CATS!"

Yang: "What?!"

Ruby: "Or maybe a lesbian with a lot of domestic violence-"

Jaune: "Don't say stuff like that, Ruby! It's insensitive!"

Ruby: "I'M NOT WRONG! Being married to the journey SUCKS! Ash shouldn't be like my sister! He should have a happy ending!"

Yang: "I TOO AM GONNA GET MARRIED! AND I WON'T BE A LESBIAN IN A DYSFUNCTIONAL RELATIONSHIP!"

Ruby: "Oh yeah? Prove it!"

Yang: "..." Grabs Jaune "Come on Jaune! We're going on a date!"

Pyrrha: "What?!"

Jaune: "Wh-What-?!"

Yang: "Snooze you lose, P-Money!" Runs off, cackling "NO CATS OR SINGLE APARTMENTS FOR MEEEE!"

Pyrrha: "GET BACK HERE!"

Everyone watches this unfold. Ruby chuckles.

Ruby: "Kukuku... All according to cake!"

Cardin: "... Keikaku-"

Blake: "Shut up, nerd!"

- - -

... Yeah that got away from me.

Bro Time: Speculation
Jaune, Ren, Cardin, and Sun are again chilling out and fishing.

Jaune: "I'm just saying, Ultimate Fantasy 13 is overrated! It was a freaking giant hallway the whole way through and Lightning sucks!"

Cardin: "Most Fujin RPGs are giant hallways, deal with it! I just don't think it was that bad!"

Jaune: "It was your first FRPG!"

Cardin: "Sorry, I played the Fadden sports game series! And Call to Duty! And other manly games like that!"

Ren: "... I'm an orphan and even I know those games are trash."

Cardin: "They are not!"

Sun: "Cardin, they're played by jocks who want to be nerds. Even I know that!"

Cardin: "You dropped five hundred lien on that gacha game!"

Sun: blush "I'm promoting the arts! All the waifus in that game are well drawn! I'm doing my part as a patron-!"

Jaune: "Riiiight..."

Sun: "I blame Neptune! He got me into it!"

Ren: "We can blame Neptune for many things, but that's on you, bro."

Sun: "Damnit... You're right. I can't blame him for everything."

Jaune: "Why are you two friends again?"

Sun: "He comes through in the clutch, and I keep him from dying due to his own stupidity. It's kind of like being a dad."

Cardin: "I guess I can see that, and my game taste is not trash!"

Jaune: "Dude, it totally is. You don't know enough about actual gaming to say anything!"

Cardin: "Ugh, fine. I'll play through the other Ultimate Fantasies. Though personally, I think that Sephiroth guy is overrated."

Jaune: "A little. Kefka, now THAT'S a scary villain."

Cardin: "I guess I'll find out..."

Silence falls.

Cardin: "So... Of the exchange students, who is the hottest?"

Sun: "Me, of course!"

Cardin: "I meant girls, dumbass!"

Ren: "No short stacks so I'm not interested."

Cardin: "That Cinder Falls chick is pretty hot."

Jaune: "Yeah... But she looks like she's in her twenties despite being, what, a second year?"

Cardin: "Is that a complaint?"

Jaune: "No! Just... She seems to be trying too hard... Or maybe she got held back. Sun? You go to Haven too, what do you know about her?"

Sun: "She showed up last year as an exchange student from an apprenticeship to some Huntress. To finish up her training. Other than the fact she's got amazing legs and Neptune struck out with her twenty times? Got me. Though... She has this weird habit of cackling evilly."

Cardin: "... Still sounds hot."

Sun: "Absolutely is. How about you, Jaune?"

Jaune: "I mean... Yeah Cinder's hot... But that shy girl May is..."

Ren: "Yeah?"

Jaune: "I shouldn't say. I promised."

Cardin: "Come on, out with it!"

Jaune: "I uh... I went into the wrong locker room and I saw her in the shower." wince

Cardin: "... And?"

Jaune: "... Wow. Just... Wow." coughs "Uh, but I like the girls here better!"

Sun: "Come on man, all the details! Don't hold out on us!"

Jaune: "Dude, I live with six women. I do not want to be murdered for being an accidental peeper!"

Ren: "Some of them wouldn't mind so much, you damn harem protagonist."

Jaune: "I'M NOT A HAREM PROTAGONIST!"

Cardin: "Bro, would you rather marry Chichi, or Bulma?"

Jaune: "Um... Bulma-?"

Cardin: "DAMN RIGHT!"

Jaune: "But a better question is: Would you rather marry Hinata, or Sakura?"

Cardin: "... Well I'm Vegeta in this thing-"

Jaune: "Answer the question!"

Cardin: "HINATA OF COURSE!"

Jaune: "DAMN STRAIGHT! So just don't go Sasuke, bro. You were edging into that, being evil for petty, stupid reasons."

Cardin: "Right, right... Also... Who would you marry? Nobara, or Maki?"

Jaune: "Nobara so I could save her."

Cardin: "... That is acceptable, bro. I'd go for Maki but, Yuta and her is my OTP."

Ruby: "NO WAY! ME TOO!"

Yang: watching this "... I can't believe the school bully is having a nerdfest with Jaune and Ruby."

Blake: "Ridiculous, isn't it?"

Yang: "Yeah."

Blake: "Sukuna x Megumi is the only true OTP."

Yang: "Ha?"
BANG!!!! unfortunately that Blake got killed by being a toxic shipper ,not a yaoi shipper but a toxic shipper she was too far gone may she rest in piece.
Blake:STILL ALIVE BITCH!!!

Are Ya Winning, Son? Technique
Jaune has not been in a good mood since his parents showed up. Pyrrha sits with him outside to ask why.

Pyrrha: "Hey Jaune... Are you doing okay?"

Jaune: sigh "Just fine..."

Pyrrha: "Jaune... Please?"

Jaune: "I just... They told me I couldn't be a Huntsman my whole life, and now they're here and pushing me to train. Taking my dream seriously after all their crap... They didn't believe in me then. Why now?"

Pyrrha: "Maybe because you did impress them?"

Jaune: "Hmph... I don't feel like I have..."

Nick: "THAT'S WHERE YOU'RE WRONG, SON!"

Jaune and Pyrrha: "ACK!!"

Nick emerges from a bush with a smile.

Jaune: "Dad! How in the hell-?!"

Nick: "Well, I did pick up skills other than just swinging my sword around."

Pyrrha: "Wow! That's impressive! I couldn't even sense you-"

Nick: "With your Semblance, right?"

Pyrrha: "Urk! Well... Yeah..."

Nick: "It's very impressive to develop Aura sensing of any kind at your age. As for you, Jaune."

Jaune: "Yeah?"

Nick: "... Forgive us. You were our precious baby boy. You were so weak and sickly... We didn't want you to have to take up the burden we did."

Jaune: "But I want to."

Nick: nods "Yes... And if you got into Beacon, then... You have potential. But! I have one condition."

Jaune: "What is it?"

Nick: "The Arc Family needs heirs. It's an archaic practice to be sure, but as the only son, you are expected to carry on as Clan Head after I am gone. You must ensure the Arc Family doesn't die out! You must take wives and produce children!"

Jaune: "I-Wait, WIVES?!"

Nick: "Yes! Three is fine! I was adopted by the clan so I could only have one. Also your mother would murder me if I took more than one, so-"

Pyrrha: "I-I VOLUNTEER! I KNOW TWO OTHERS WHO WOULD, TOO! I JUST WANT TO BE FIRST WIFE!"

Nick: "Good on you, daughter-in-law! I'm so proud, Jaune!"

Jaune: "WHAT?!"

Nick... Bursts into laughter.

Nick: "Hahahahaha! Oh your face, son, ahahahahahahaha!"

Jaune: "Ugggghhh... You're not funny, Dad!"

Nick: "Yes I am! Thank you, Miss Nikos, for playing along!"

Pyrrha: blush "Ahahahaha... Y-Yes... Playing along... Eheh... Heh..."

- - -

Poor Pyrrha, it is as if the Universe itself wants to either mock her for her cowardice or to push her to her breaking point and make her go Full Amazon on Jaune.
She's approaching a crossroad.

Will her autobiography be

"Learning to love the cuck chair"

Or

"Learning to femdom to become a mom"

yup, I prefer a "Pyrrha snaps and tries to Femdom Jaune, but the old Arc blood rages and he quickly turns the tables on her, which leaves Pyrrha a happy, glowing woman with a limp, to the surprise of onlookers." sort of series of events.

Taiyang Xiao-Long: Substitute Teacher
- - -

Ruby did not think she could be as mortified at Beacon as she was when she got detention for that food fight. Or getting hit in the face with pudding during said foodfight-That was honestly a bit worse.

This though? This... Was the worst.

"Hello Class!"

Taiyang Xiao-Long, her father, was standing where Professor Goodwitch normally was during combat class. Yang cringed and hissed behind her.

"I'm your Substitute teacher, Taiyang Xiao-Long," he said with a cheerful smile. "I'll be filling in for Professor Goodwitch for this week while she's on vacation!"

"This is your fault," Ruby muttered to Yang, "You finally drove her around the bend-"

"How is this my fault?" Yang muttered back, "Blake's the one who got us into vigilantism!"

"So yeah, this is Blake's fault," Ruby said with a nod.

"It is not!" Blake muttered, "It's just your father, how bad could it be?"

"Says the girl who hasn't spoken to her parents in two years," Weiss muttered.

"Hey!"

"Take your seats, take your seats," Taiyang said, still cheerful. He winked at Ruby and Yang. Both Ruby and Yang smiled back weakly. Finally, everyone sat down. Taiyang looked around.

"Now, I've looked over your combat performance records," he said, "I've seen a lot of great standouts-Miss Nikos, and my daughter, Yang, among them."

Pyrrha waved modestly. Yang managed a weak grin.

"I've also seen some students struggling," Tai said, and Jaune visibly winced all over his body. He smiled warmly at them all.

"Now... To start us off? Let me show my combat records from my first year."

The holoscreen behind him shifted, and showed a much younger Tai grinning awkwardly at the camera. A lot of murmuring picked up. Tai smiled around the classroom. Ruby and Yang goggled at the ratings... Primarily how bad they were.

"What do you think?"

"You were rated deadlast?" Jaune gasped. He coughed. "Uh, sir?"

"Yup!" Tai said cheerfully. "I had been trained in my family martial arts since I was a kid... But I was reckless. Cocky. And stupid. I thought I could just power on through anything on my own." He shrugged. "I was wrong. Got my ass kicked a lot, too."

He looked around.

"That's the point I want to make clear," he said, "Some of you struggle at some things, some of you excel at others. That's why you're in teams. You work together to take down things you never could alone. You want to be good on your own, sure, but never forget that you're combining your efforts together. You all contribute different things to the fight: Insight, leadership, muscle, range, stealth. And you grow stronger the more you work together."

Taiyang nodded in nostalgia.

"Me? I thought my Semblance made me hot shit. And it did... Until I got my ass beat by my teammates because I thought it made me invincible. That's the thing about Semblances: They're just one weapon you have at your disposal. You can't just rely on it alone to get better. Like every other skill, you have to train it, hone it. Your team will help you do that. And thanks to that team... Well... Let me show you."

He grinned.

"You're gonna love this. What you're seeing is my normal state."

He narrowed his eyes... And his Aura flashed into existence as a bonfire, and his eyes burned red. Yang and Ruby gasped along with the rest of the class.

"This is my Semblance, Burn. My daughter Yang has a very similar one," he said, "Hers takes kinetic energy damage and turns it into more Aura, supercharging it. Mine does the same, but it can also be activated at will, with enough practice. And... Like any other Semblance, with enough practice... It can evolve."

"Evolve?" Ruby chirped. She didn't know this about her dad! From Yang's look, she didn't either.

"Yup," Taiyang said with a nod, "I don't break this out often. I haven't practiced it a lot lately... But this...? This is to go... Even further..."

He grunted, and his Aura flared brightly.

"BEYOND!"

With a loud bellow and an explosive flash of Aura energy, his power blew up the sand from the pit and made cracks in the railing around it. The students gaped as one as the dust settled, revealing Taiyang. His eyes burned green, as his hair flared and sparked with lightning bolts. He smirked out at the gobsmacked class.

"Sorry about the mess... This is Burn... Level 2..."

He vanished. Everyone gasped. They all looked back, as the bright light was unmistakable. Taiyang waved at them from the back of the class, before vanishing and reappearing back in the ring.

The power died down, and he returned to normal. He smiled warmly.

"So... If I can go from deadlast, to being able to do that? There's hope for you all," he said with a nod.

"Maybe this won't be so bad," Ruby murmured, a smile on her face. Yang though was glowering at their father.

"When was he gonna teach me that?"

"When you grow up," Taiyang said, not even looking their way but still smirking. Yang flushed.

"So! Who wants to spar first?" He asked the room, still cheerful.

- - -

Taiyang shouldn't be some loser who does nothing. We don't even know what his Semblance or Weapon is. That's just ridiculous. He's crucial to the backstory of the fucking plot involving Summer! Which is integral to the entire fucking story! So I gave him some awesome.

He's not able to maintain his transformation as easily anymore, he's out of practice. But he's going to find reasons to get back into shape, very soon.

Last edited:
He's not able to maintain his transformation as easily anymore, he's out of practice. But he's going to find reasons to get back into shape, very soon.

Tai - "So, you're dating my daughter Yang, young man?

Jaune - " Uh, well, you see sir...."

Ruby - "He's dating me too!"

Tai - "......BURN LEVEL THREE!"

Taiyang Xiao-Long: Substitute Teacher 2
Such a story could play out with Taiyang as a teacher at Beacon, interacting with the students, being a goofy dad... Then comes the Vytal Festival.

- - -

Knocking Yang out had been one of the most painful things Taiyang had ever had to do. He'd tricked his own eldest daughter, lied right to her face... And knocked her out.

He had handed her to Jaune and Pyrrha, and told them to run. To save as many civilians as possible, and to get out of here. To take care of his daughters... Though that was mostly directly at Jaune.

They'd obeyed, thankfully. He'd seen the look in their eyes, all of their eyes.

They were all too willing to give their lives in a futile battle for others.

It was foolish, it was ridiculous... It was noble.

He snorted. It was all too familiar.

They would be great heroes one day... But this was a war. The old shouldn't sacrifice the young for their safety.

That had been the one thing he would always disagree with Ozpin on.

But if the old wizard's current body was dead... Well... Nothing for it.

He climbed all the way up to the top of the tower through the elevator shaft, and hopped up. There stood Cinder Fall, cackling madly as she threw fireballs. She twisted the flames in her hands into lightning, and let it fly. Tai barely dodged the shot she fired, as she giggled.

"Ohhh... Professor Xiao-Long! I'm afraid I'm in charge now," she cooed. "If you're here to give me a detention, I'll have to refuse!"

"No," Tai said with a shake of his head, "I'm here to stop you."

Cinder laughed out loud, before channeling another blast of lightning and striking him dead on. He was slammed through the metallic walls, almost right off the tower. He grabbed onto the outside and swung himself back in, breathing hard. He tossed aside his burning vest, leaving him in his undershirt and khaki shorts.

"You? The old has-been with a neat little trick?!" Cinder mocked. "The dorky dad whose well past over the hill! I've got the powers of the Maiden! You can't even think to stop me!"

Taiyang let the insults flow over and past him, like he always had.

"Children don't belong in war... Adults should protect them, and end threats to their happiness. That's why I'm here."

Cinder scoffed. Taiyang smirked.

"Tell me... Do you want to see a power even your queen fears?"

Cinder stared at him for a moment, uncomprehendingly... Before she laughed with a mocking sneer on her face.

"There is no such power!"

Taiyang nodded slowly and took a deep breath.

"Guess I still have one last thing to teach."

Summer... I'm sorry I didn't figure this out until after you were taken from me... I'm sorry I wasn't there for you... But I am grateful for your love, and the children we made... I won't let them be taken too... No more today...

He pictured the faces of his wives, his best friend, his children... And let the fire within burn.

"HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!"

View: IEoDs1qdc0s

View:
%20
His%20body%20bulked%20up,%20a%20strange%20ecstasy%20mixed%20with%20an%20almost%20unbearable%20pain.%20Yet%20he%20could%20see%20beyond,%20feel%20beyond,%20anything%20he%20had%20before.
%20
Not%20since%20after%20the%20night%20Summer%20had%20died...%20Not%20Qrow%20had%20beaten%20the%20living%20shit%20out%20of%20him%20to%20remind%20him%20that%20he%20was%20a%20father,%20he%20had%20responsibilities...%20And%20he%20had%20power.
%20
A%20power%20that%20exploded%20all%20around%20him,%20tearing%20gouges%20and%20cracks%20in%20the%20floors%20and%20walls,%20forcing%20Cinder%20to%20put%20up%20a%20magical%20barrier.%20She%20stared%20at%20him,%20uncomprehendingly,%20with%20fear%20behind%20her%20anger.
%20
He%20could%20feel%20the%20energy%20threatening%20to%20tear%20him%20apart%20from%20the%20inside.%20His%20soul%20was%20on%20fire,%20it%20might%20all%20burn%20away,%20and%20leave%20him%20as%20nothing%20but%20dust%20thrown%20into%20the%20wind%20afterwards.
%20
But%20whatever%20the%20outcome,%20the%20fear%20in%20Cinder%27s%20eyes%20was%20never%20going%20away.
%20
%22Sorry%20that%20took%20so%20much%20longer%20than%20the%20others,%22%20he%20apologized%20with%20the%20smirk%20of%20a%20demigod,%20%22I%20call%20this%20one...%20Burn%20Level%20Three.%22
%20
He%27d%20make%20sure%20of%20it.
%20
-%20%20-%20-

And then with a touch of magic/god power, Taiyang (and/or Yang) achieves Burning God Burn, also known as Burn Blue.

Edit: I forgot about Burning God, a.k.a Burn Red.

images

Unfortunately, Jaune's secret gets out at Beacon and... Well... Some people have some thoughts.

Meanwhile, Yang gets ideas about chainmail bikinis and adventuring.

Raven: *charred and smoking* "My estranged daughter just flew into the tribe's camp on a godsdamned dragon while wearing nothing more than a chainmail bikini and loincloth, beat up the tribe and plundered all our loot. Is this...is this disgustingly warm and fuzzy feeling in my chest pride?"

Taiyang Xiao-Long: Substitute Teacher 3
- - -

Of course Cinder Fall had seen Taiyang Xiao-long's Semblance. She'd been in the classroom when he began doing substitute teaching. She had looked up his public records, and any private files she could on the man who had once tried to kill Salem with his team.

His Semblance at Level 1 was certain intimidating. Level 2, he appeared like a god of thunder from the ancient mythologies of northern Solitas. Now at level three, his hair burned and waved like white flames, as his eyes burned blue. There was none of the rage in his previous transformations-There was anger, but it was tightly controlled and focused right on her as power crackled around him like a storm held in human form.

His combat prowess had been formidable back in the day. He certainly looked formidable now. But he had retreated to a backwater little island to teach brats. In her mind, he was nothing: Especially not when she had the power of the Fall Maiden.

She realized she might need to reconsider that exactly one second after his fist connected with her jaw, and she felt teeth get knocked out of her mouth as she herself was slammed into the nearest wall hard enough to knock the wind out of her.

"Wha-!"

She summoned up all her new magical power to form a barrier and unleashed a fire blast. Her jaw pulled itself back together, the Grimm, her Aura, and her Maiden Magic all working in tandem to heal her. She'd just gotten her jaw back into place and her teeth were regenerating just as her fire blast wiped out everything in front of her...

And he reappeared right above her, slamming a kick she barely blocked with her arm and a summoned sword. The force still slammed her back, and she flew away from the wall to get some open air. She turned and unleashed a dozen conjured arrows! He punched and kicked them all to pieces, before he vanished again. She swung around to fill the air behind her with flames, blasting holes in the walls!

Another super strong punch hit her in the kidneys, then another, another, another-!

A kick to the small of her back made her bones creak as she was slammed through the wall to the outside of the dome. With a roar of rage, she rose into the air. She held her hands up, and summoned the storm.

The cloud churned and spun over her, and lightning crackled overhead. She threw her hands down, and nature's fury rained on the Beacon Tower's top. Lightning lashed like whips of the gods, tearing apart the dome and causing explosions and fires!

A burning white blur emerged from the dome, flipping back and dodging the lighting blasts!

Impossible...! Cinder thought, just as that blur resolved itself into Xiao-Long. He vanished, then reappeared right in front of her. She summoned her swords and stabbed into his chest!

He just flared his Aura hotter, and they snapped against his flesh. He grabbed her shoulders, and, using a blast of Aura from his feet that vaporized his sandals and sent them spinning, threw her back through the dome!

"GAH!"

She went through the wall and the floor and the next floor... Ending up a battered, bloody heap in a scrappile that had once been a collection of machines. She looked up as her bones knit and her flesh healed... Only for Xiao-Long to plant both his feet right in her gut, wrenching a scream and a spray of blood from her mouth!

Summon... Summon...!

This was more complicated... The Grimm were resisting her orders. She could guess why-The Grimm inside her were filled with the closest equivalent to fear they could feel. She mustered up her magic and Aura and projected both as hard as she could, blasting Xiao-Long back through several large machines. She managed to get back up, drawing breath frantically into her lungs as her ribs painfully got back into their proper places.

Xiao-Long shook his head, standing up with a shudder. His power was intense-Intense enough it was tiring him out. She had only one chance to win this, then.

"DIE!" She roared, summoning dozens of glass arrows and unleashing them. She let loose a second wave of fire blasts, and lightning she called down from above. She was tearing the top of the tower to pieces, causing explosions and fires. She had to protect herself from that, too, but the bigger threat was Xiao-Long. He kicked and punched his way through the hail of arrows, then blasted through the flames. The lightning... It was hurting him, she could tell, but his flames rose higher as he fought through every blast.

His eyes were fixed upon her. Filled with no remorse, no mercy, only a grim determination and a cold fury.

It was easily the most terrifying thing she had ever seen, as he kept advancing no matter what she threw at him!

"DIE! JUST DIE!" She shrieked, gathering up her power and exploding it through her Aura in all directions!

The massive blast tore through the metal walls and supports of the upper levels. The metal groaned, then began to shriek as the ceiling began to collapse. Cinder summoned her power and flew upwards through the many holes their fight had produced, trying to escape as hundreds of tons of metal began to collapse. She looked back over her shoulder and gaped.

Xiao-Long was right behind her, those eyes still burning...!

She reached out to the Grimm, with as much raw fear, rage, and power she could...!

One answered.

KABOOOOOOOOM!

One of the mountains nearest Beacon exploded. A huge black form spread its terrible, reptilian wings. It took flight, causing a hurricane-level gale as it ascended. A horrific roar issued from its mouth, filling every living creature across Vale with horror and dread.

Cinder flew for all she was worth, and landed on the back of the great Grimm Dragon. She sucked in a breath, tried to calm herself.

Kill the glowing one! She ordered the Grimm. It roared, and dove on the smoldering Beacon Tower. She looked back at last, her smirk re-emerging.

The idiot had fallen back, landing on the tower. There was no way he could reach her-!

He vanished. He reappeared up above the Tower, fifty meters... Then disappeared to reappear, and again, and again-!

Wha...
Cinder stared, He's propelling himself with his Aura to FLY?!

He reappeared right above her, and dove like a falcon. Cinder barely dodged out of the way as his fist landed. The Aura blast unleashed from the impact exploded outward, making the Grimm Dragon roar in pain!

"You...!"

Xiao-Long reared back, ready for a much more powerful blow targeted at her head. She slammed her hands down onto the back of the Grimm Dragon.

CONSUME! She screamed in her mind.

Hundreds of Grimm limbs erupted from the dragon's back, clawed and grasping. They dragged Xiao-Long down, and he sank down. He fought furiously, but unable to build up momentum for his blows, he was weakened. She could see his power was doing a lot of her work for her, too-Parts of his skin were blackened, burning up from the inside.

Cinder managed to stand on shaky legs, and her arrogance returned.

"Haa... Haaa... Pathetic effort... Hasbeen...!" She sneered, as Xiao-Long was consumed by the Dragon Grimm.

He grit his teeth, his eyes burned, before he vanished. Pity. She would have liked to have seen the look of despair on his face as he broke...!

Now, she had to focus on healing, and destroying Vale. She slowly made her way towards the head of the Dragon-The best place to watch her plan come to fruition.

- - -

The Grimm held him tightly. His Aura was fading... He'd used too much energy... He was familiar with this, the feeling of burning away.

He'd felt it before... When they failed to stop Salem. He'd pushed himself to his limits. He was well beyond his limits from back then... But it felt the same way.

Like he was fading away to nothing, burning like paper, leaving nothing but ashes behind that would blow away into the wind...

He could still see Summer as she fell. Still hear himself scream as he was dragged away by Raven and Qrow.

Strange... He could see her face now, even in this all-encompassing darkness and pain.

He could almost feel her hand on his cheek, so familiar...

Tai... You can't give up... Not yet...

"I've... Got... Nothing left," Taiyang gasped into the snarling, all consuming darkness.

She still felt warm against him.

You can't give up... Not yet...

"... I can't," he agreed. Summer smiled at him, full of love and hope.

Just like she was when she fell.

You can do it, sweetie, she said, Now...

She rested a hand on his heart. His burning heart.

Get up... And finish this...

Tai breathed in. He focused on the warmth. The burn began to ebb, the pain faded... But the light exploded around him.

I'll see you soon, Summer...

- - -

Cinder had mustered up the breath to laugh again. She could see the helpless people below her, fleeing like ants. She had just told the Dragon to pick out one of the larger skyscrapers first, to topple it like a tree onto the city streets...

The Dragon bellowed in pain, and she heard and felt a rumble throughout its body.

She turned around back towards the back of the beast.

No... No...!

White light burned from between the jagged spines and ribs of the might Grimm Dragon. Another rumble, and the entire monster shook. It bellowed again, and another blast of Aura erupted from its insides.

No no no...!

Another blast erupted, this time from below. She could feel the Grimm's pain, and clutched at her chest in sympathetic connection. The entire Grimm Dragon began to falter, shudder...

Because something had just destroyed its heart.

Another blast, another, another! Each time, it got closer, traveling up the Grimm Dragon's neck. Cinder screamed and unleashed everything at the bit connecting the Grimm Dragon's head to its neck-Every arrow, every blast of fire, every jagged sword, every blast of lightning!

The neck burst, and the beast's screams were cut off as its head came clean off its body.

And through the hail of death she had unleashed, He came.

"NO! NOOOO-!" Cinder shrieked. She threw up every barrier she could-Her fire, her Aura, her swords, her godsdamn arrows-!

And none of it mattered as Xiao-Long's burning fist broke through all of it. The impact stuck so hard she felt every bone along her right side shatter. Her skin burned and crackled, and she fell. All she could hear was the sound of her screams, all she could see were those eyes...!

She hit the ground like a fallen angel, the pavement exploding around her. Agony like nothing she had ever felt burned through her, so intense she couldn't even scream anymore. She couldn't see out of her right eye, she could feel nothing but agony inside and out... Her Aura burned, frantically trying to keep her alive even as the Grimm inside her did the same.

The pain fed the Grimm... She knew this... But she found herself begging for death to end it...!

She vaguely made out a familiar mop of green hair, and one of silver, over her. She felt herself be moved, carefully. She could just make out the sounds of a Bullhead, and felt medical instruments being applied to her. It was only then she mercifully blacked out.

Yet those eyes still remained in her nightmares.

- - -

Tai managed to use a little bit of Aura to slow his descent. Just enough to land without breaking anything, though he wasn't in great shape.

He looked up from the crater he'd formed. He took as deep of breaths as he could manage. They just got shallower and shallower, as his body seemed to... Fade around him.

He looked up. He could see green grass, flowers and trees. Just at the edge of the crater, he made out two red flowers, and two yellow flowers, waving in the slight breeze but otherwise unharmed. Despite everything, they still lived. Still grew. Still endured.

He let out a soft laugh, as he collapsed onto the dirt. He felt warm arms embracing him.

I knew you could do it, Summer whispered. Now... Let's go home.

Right behind you, he thought. Yang... Ruby... Qrow... Raven... I love you. You'll be okay...

Taiyang Xiao-Long closed his eyes for the last time, and smiled.

- - -

Last edited:
Be the Shield
The right and wrong weapon.

That's what Crocea Mors felt like to Jaune. Somehow it felt too stiff and too small but at the same time it was His.

Idly he remembers a story of his grandpa about how the sword and shield have changed for each user.

He thought his grandpa meant forge adjustment. But standing on this broken tower starting down a crazed witch in a red dress.

Use Me.

he figured out he was wrong. He could feel his aura flowing into the sword and shield making them more malleable but something was holding the changes back.

what kind of weapon did he need?

He wasn't graceful or powerful. He didn't have skill or technique.

Then we go back to basics.

All he ever wanted was to help people with everything he had.

you don't desire a shield, you desire to BE a shield.

Well half the school is collapsed and the city is on fire.

Time to be a hero.
Time to be a hero.

And with a flash of aura Jaune slammed his sheathed sword into his chest where it broke apart into a flowing river of metal that wrapped around his flesh. Hardening into a new form for it's new user.

It was time to kill a witch and slay a dragon.
coalgirls_eureka_seven_psalms_of_planets_50_960x720_blu-ray_flac_5533b2c2-mkv_snapshot_13-33_201.jpg

Renora: Hell of a Childhood
Let us suppose Ren and Nora worked out their feelings a bit earlier in canon and came to Beacon with...

- - -

After the newly formed teams of JNPR and RWBY defeat their respective giant Grimm... There's a loud, keening cry from a backpack Nora's been carrying all this time.

Nora: "Oh! One sec...!" She opened her pack and pulled out a baby she rocked "Aw, there there, sweetie, Mommy's here!"

Jaune: "... W-Wait... is that a baby?"

Nora: "Yup! Sure is! Good eyes, Jaune-Jaune!"

Pyrrha: "You-You brought a baby with you?!"

Weiss: "WHY DO YOU HAVE A BABY?!"

Ruby: "Did you steal a baby?! Why would you steal a baby?!"

Nora: "Pfft, of course I didn't steal a baby! This is my baby! His name is Thor!"

She begins to breastfeed him.

Weiss: "In-In public even!"

Blake: "H-How... Lewd..." blush

Jaune: "... You-You two-?!"

Ren: "What? We're legally married."

Nora: "We just keep the separate names so things don't get confused!"

Yang: "You... You have a baby-?"

Ren: "He's two months old."

Weiss: "TWO MONTHS?! You're back in action, fighting Grimm, after having a baby after TWO MONTHS?!"

Nora: "Sure am! What, like it's hard?"

Jaune: "I mean... You did bring a baby to fight Grimm..."

Ren: "I activated his Aura."

Nora: "Yeah! He slept through the whoooole fight! Who's my good little Thor? Who's my good little boy?"

Jaune: "I uh... Um... W-Wow... Uh..."

Nora: "I know he's young but I swear, Fearless Leader! He'll contribute!" After Thor is finished feeding, and she buttons her shirt back up, she holds Thor up to Jaune "See? He's a fearsome little warrior! Go on Thor, show Mommy's leader how badass you are!"

Thor yawns cutely and gurgles.

Nora: "... He's still learning! PLEASE! DON'T THROW US OUT ON THE COLD STREETS, JAUNE!"

Jaune: "I-I would never-!"

Nora: "YAY!" hugs him "RENNY! WE FOUND THOR'S FIRST UNCLE!"

Ren: nods "The title is not worn lightly."

Nora: "AND AUNTIES! Who wants to be an aunty?!"

Ruby: "ME! I DO!"

Pyrrha: "M-Me too!"

Nora: "HOORAY! I KNEW THIS SCHOOL WAS THE BEST!"

Ruby immediately makes a "Thunder-Rattler" for Thor. It's a mallet gun over-engineered with safety features.

Except Ruby went overboard, as usual, adding multiple safety mods that don't actually reduce power.

The mods do make it safer to handle and remove the risk of misfire or backfire, just nothing to suppress the full power.

Last edited:
On the rare occasion that even Nora can't stop Thor's wailing, only Ren can put Thor to sleep. Not even his semblance, he's just that calm that it triggers an "everything is ok, go to sleep" response.

After a couple of years, Nora has learnt to spend two to three minutes checking if anything's wrong or if Thor's thirsty, then just hands him off to Ren if she can't find anything. Either Thor's out like a light in ten seconds or less, or Ren can pick out what's missing in two or three minutes.

*Team RWBY, JNPR and Qrow have been captured by an agent of Salem.*

Salem's Agent: "So, we meet again Qrow Branwen, though you may not remember me!"

Qrow: "I think I'd remember a chameleon faunus in black tights and a ruffle."

Blake: *quiet hiss* "Racist."

Salem's Agent: "Let me refresh your memory, then. Do you remember, that there was a nice and quaint little farm just outside of Mistral that operated a bed and breakfast, where you'd go every fortnight to take advantage of their Beer, Eggs and Bacon Saturday Specials?"

Qrow: "Holy shit, Honest Abe's?"

Salem's Agent: "Yes! I was one of his hens."

Qrow: "Hens? What do you...oh...oh no...not..."

Salem's Agent: "Yes!"

Qrow: "Big Bertha?!"

Salem's Agent: "Yes!"

Qrow: "But didn't we-?!"

Salem's Agent: "Yes, Qrow Branwen! Bcaaaawk!"

Yes, part of the Agent's motivation is that when Salem takes over the world, no-one will ever call him 'Shorty Greasy Spot Spot' again.

Do you think faunus would consider his bird transformation to be the equivalent of blackface?

Jaune: "Blake, don't take this the wrong way, but the reason dragons, minotaurs, sirens, phoenixes and so forth don't really deal with faunus is because...um...well..."

Blake: *always eager to combat racism* "What? Tell me!"

Jaune: "Okay, I'll put it this way. You know how Cardin's part minotaur?"

Blake: "...He's what?"

Jaune: "A minotaur is basically seven feet of humanoid bovine, so they're really sensitive about it, more than me because faunus don't really have equivalents to giant winged firebreathing gold-hoarding-"

Blake: "You're rambling, Jaune."

Jaune: *sighs* "Cardin considers faunus to be the equivalent of furface."

Blake: "..."

Jaune: "Blake, don't take this the wrong way, but the reason dragons, minotaurs, sirens, phoenixes and so forth don't really deal with faunus is because...um...well..."

Blake: *always eager to combat racism* "What? Tell me!"

Jaune: "Okay, I'll put it this way. You know how Cardin's part minotaur?"

Blake: "...He's what?"

Jaune: "A minotaur is basically seven feet of humanoid bovine, so they're really sensitive about it, more than me because faunus don't really have equivalents to giant winged firebreathing gold-hoarding-"

Blake: "You're rambling, Jaune."

Jaune: *sighs* "Cardin considers faunus to be the equivalent of furface."

Blake finally calls her parents and tells them about Jaune and other magical creatures...

Kali: "Sooo... Is he cute?"

Blake: "I uh... Well, physically, yes he's attractive-"

Ghira: "And he can turn into a firebreathing magical dragon?"

Blake: "Uh... Well, yes-"

Kali: "And you want to make things up to him?"

Blake: "Yes, I-I do! I was kind of... A little bit of..."

Kali: "... A racist brat?"

Ghira: "Kali!"

Blake: "Mom!"

Kali: "Well?"

Blake: "..." sighs "Yes."

Kali: "In that case, you know what you have to do!"

Blake: "Right! ... I have to... Be friendly?"

Kali: "Be very friendly."

Kali: "Incredibly friendly~..."

Blake: "... Huh?"

Kali: sigh "Become his girlfriend."

Blake: "Eh?!"

Kali: "Have sex! Have his children! Get married!"

Blake: "WHAT?!"

Ghira: "Ahem... Sweetie, the White Fang's bullshit is making it almost impossible for us to have good relations with other countries. It's hurting Menagerie badly."

Blake: guilty look "Oh... Ohhh... Oooh..."

Kali: "Buuuut... If you were to settle down with a kind, friendly, loving, heroic young man who can turn into a magical fire breathing dragon, it would probably help a lot."

Blake: "I-You want me to seduce him for political gain?!"

Ghira: "No no nooo... Well yes. Sort of."

Kali: "If you like him well enough, it'll work out just fine~! You get a good husband and a happy marriage, we get a good son-in-law and a WMD to help counter Adam's horrible atrocities that are ruining our reputation!"

Ghira: "It's win-win."

Kali: "We're not forcing you to do anything, Blake. It's not like I cried myself to sleep every night when you left without a word. Or we worried ourselves sick over you. Or tried desperately to get the White Fang to at least tell us you were alive. For years. Don't you worry about us at all!"

Blake: super guilty "Urrrrrggggghhhhh..."

Kali: "Plus, imagine it! Your children would be cute blond kitty-dragons!"

Blake: "..." blush "They would be cute..."

Ghira: "Besides. You don't want that SCHNEE girl getting her claws into him, do you?"

Blake: "NO! Of course not! I-I will... I will do my absolute best to seduce him!"

Kali: "Build a strong and genuine relationship, Blake. That's what you mean."

Blake: "R-Right, sorry Mom."

Kali: "Though seduction can certainly help! Would you like a maid costume or an easily torn apart paper kimono?"

Blake: "I uh... I have both of those already, Mom."

Kali: "That's my girl!"

Are Ya Winning, Son? Flashback
While Teams RWBY and JNPR chill... Ruby appears in a flash of petals and lands in Jaune's lap.

Jaune: "OOF!"

Ruby: "JAUNE! GUESS WHAT?"

Jaune: "... The current writer on Xray and Vav has been chucked out a window?"

Ruby: "No, but even better!" She holds up a holofile "I found video of your parents' old team! Team Sanguine!"

Yang: "Sanguine?"

Weiss: "It means 'bloody'."

Yang: "Ooh! That sounds dramatic!"

Ruby: "It sounds like they were super cool, too! A wandering swordsman, an exiled prince archer, your scary combat medic mom, and a sorceress!"

Jaune: "Yeah, my mom, my dad, and my uncle Arjun and aunt Saia. I know Ruby, I've met them."

Ruby: "But don't you want to see video of them when they went to school at Beacon? They looked sooo cool!"

Jaune: sighs, smiles and pats Ruby on the head "Sure. Let's see them."

Pyrrha: "It would be nice to see what they were like. It's a wonderful connection you have, to have had parents who were Huntsmen."

Jaune: "Thanks Pyrrha."

Weiss: "I still can't believe two formidable people like that produced a idiot like you."

Nora: "Come on, play it! Let's see it!"

Ruby hits 'play'. Four teenagers appear on the holoscreen. A young blond man in blue and white rusty armor with a blue scarf is arguing with a dark skinned, dark haired man in lighter black armor with white pants and a purple cloak. A young blonde woman in green with white vest armor and glasses is trying to read on a bench, while a young dark skinned girl with rose red hair with a white and pink hood and matching robes sits with her and frets.

Nick: "You're just angry cause it's true!"

Arjun: "It is not true, you're just an idiot!"

Nick: "An idiot who is right is better than a genius who is wrong!"

Arjun: "Too bad for you, I'm a genius AND RIGHT!"

Nick: "Nuh uh!"

Arjun: "Yeah huh!"

Isabel: sighs "Can't you two knock it off for once? Or at least fight it out?"

Arjun: "Maybe I will! Put this idiot in his place!"

Saia: fretting "Please, Master Arjun, don't fight with Nick again! You'll get detention!"

Arjun: "It would be worth it to see this trash bow before my might!"

Nick: "Sounds pretty gay to me, dude! Wanting to see another man on his knees before you!"

Arjun: "You won't be so mouthy when I cut out your tongue!"

Nick: "You won't be mouthy at all if I cut off your head!"

The auras of the two teammates are flaring dangerously. Saia meeps.

Isabel: siiiiiigh "How about this? Whoever kills the most Grimm in the Emerald Forest in an hour wins."

Nick: "Works for me!"

Arjun: "HA! I can't wait to see your face when you lose, you pitiful loser!"

Nick: "You'll be the one losing, loser! Prince Loser!"

Arjun: "Moron!"

Nick: "Gay!"

Arjun: "Takes one to know one!"

The two storm off, still bickering. Isabel sighs and shakes her head.

Isabel: "Honestly, Arjun is such a pill. Does he have to act like a child?"

Saia: "H-Hey! That's not fair! Nick provoked him! He's the one who acts childish!"

Isabel: "He acts childish because he was raised in the wilds by a hermit! What's Prince Arjun's excuse?"

Saia: "Maybe Nick is just that much of a brute!"

Isabel: "He may be a brute but he deserves your respect!"

Saia: "Hmph! Prince Arjun would have gutted Nick if he was half the brute Nick was! An ugly, stupid brute! You're team leader, you're supposed to be better! Why don't you punish Nick instead of Arjun?"

Isabel: "Because they're both being pigheaded and you're only on Arjun's side because you're his servant. You ask me, he's even more of a brute than Nick! Nick never orders me to do his laundry!"

Saia: "I'm the prince's servant! I'm supposed to do his laundry! I do it gladly, for such a noble, wonderful, handsome-!"

Isabel: "Hypocritical, arrogant, stuck up jerk?"

Saia: "DON'T YOU BADMOUTH MY PRINCE! YOU JUST TREAT NICK NICER BECAUSE YOU HAVE A CRUSH ON HIM!"

Isabel: blush "I DO NOT! AND EVEN IF I DID, AT LEAST I HAVE BETTER TASTE THAN YOU!"

Saia: jumps Isabel "YOU BITCH!"

Isabel: "WHORE!"

Arjun and Nick return.

Nick: "Hey Isabel, we need someone to keep track of who kills how much-Eh?!"

Saia and Isabel are fighting furiously. There is hair pulling and biting as well as Dust powered energy blasts and super strength punches and kicks.

Nick: "Ohhhh... Shit... Um... What do we do?"

Arjun: confident smirk "As a man of culture, I know exactly what to do."

Nick: "Yeah?"

Arjun: "Yes."

Nick: "What?"

Arjun: "..." Flees

Nick: "HEY WAIT FOR ME!"

The recording ends.

Weiss: "... I take it back, I now know exactly how you came to be."

Jaune: "Gee, thanks Weiss."

Blake: "So... Were they yuri?"

Jaune: "That's my mom."

Blake: "... So were they yuri?"

Jaune: "BLAKE!"

Are Ya Winning, Son? Flashback 2
Yang: "Gotta say though, Saia... Well, she looked pretty scrappy over her man, but she was losing that catfight towards the end."

Jaune: "Yeah, Aunt Saia wasn't built to take or avoid hits like Mom, Dad, or Uncle Arjun."

Weiss: "So, what did she do? Aside from stroke Arjun's ego?"

Jaune: "Under the right conditions, she was the most dangerous."

Flashback: Team SANI is trapped in a town hall with a lot of other survivors. Outside, Grimm ravage the entire town, having broken through the walls. The team of Hunters-in-Training are exhausted and bloodied.

Isabel: "All right... From my last count... We got half of this surge. If we can get the other half, we shouldn't have to worry about any other Grimm for a while."

Nick: "Okay... How do we get the other half? I'm good to go on fighting!"

Arjun: "You have a broken arm and leg."

Nick: "Yeah, so? So do you!"

Isabel: "Not the time, you guys!" She looks over at Saia "Saia? You have any tricks that could help us out?"

Saia: "Um... One. It would consume all of my Aura but I'm pretty sure I could get most of them. Enough for you to handle."

Arjun: "What? Why didn't you mention this before?!"

Saia: cringes, bows "M-My Prince... I was told to never try to steal your spotlight! To never outshine you! I-I don't want you to... To think I'm getting ideas above my station...!"

Isabel and Nick glare at Arjun. He grimaces, works his jaw... And then talks more kindly.

Arjun: "Saia... You have been my faithful servant and... And even my friend."

Saia: gasps!

Arjun: "On this team? We are equals. My pride in this case is not worth more than my life, or the lives of the innocent. So please... What do you need?"

Saia: blush "... Dust Cartridges. Two Gravity, one Fire, one Lightning, and one Ice."

The cartridges are handed over. Saia nods. She summons a Sphere, and imbues it with Gravity Dust, turning it purple. She steps onto it, unsteadily.

Saia: "I-I need a hole in the roof-?"

Nick swings his blade and blows a hole in the roof with the pressure from the strike. Saia ascends up, up, up through the hole and high above the townhall. She summons four other spheres, and adds Dust to each one.

Saia: "R-Right... Fire heats up the Ice... Lightning accelerates it... And the other Gravity controls it...!"

She holds up her staff. The four Spheres combine in sequence, and burn brightly with multiple colors before turning a blinding white.

Saia: "And... FIRE!"

She unleashes a massive energy beam and spins around on her one remaining sphere, sweeping through all the Grimm she can see like she's wielding a giant sword. The beam cuts out... As does the Gravity Sphere. She goes limp, then falls.

Arjun: "SAIA!"

Isabel and Nick boost him up with their great strength, and he catches her. He lands outside on his unbroken foot, cradling her.

Arjun: "Saia? Are you all right?"

Saia: "Y-Yes... Are you... Pleased with me... My Prince?"

Arjun: "Very pleased, Saia. You have done very well." smiles

She smiles back faintly, as Isabel and Nick rush out to join them.

Nick: "Wow Saia! That was AMAZING! Can you teach me how to do that?!"

Saia: "Um... I could try...?"

Isabel: "Don't bother, he'd blow himself up."

Nick: "Would not!"

The mayor and the townspeople come out. The mayor cleared his throat.

Mayor: "Ahem... Team Sanguine. We thank you for killing all the Grimm!"

Isabel: "You're welcome! It was mostly-!"

Mayor: "BUT YOU BURNT DOWN THE ENTIRE TOWN!"

The team looks around and notices that, yes, all the houses in the village are on fire.

Saia: "Ummmm... Oops?"

Nick: "Hey! At least you're still alive to rebuild! And you can stay in the town hall!"

Nick goes up to the town hall and pats on of the pillars... Which cracks, and then collapses, bringing down much of the west wing of the building.

Nick: "... SERIOUSLY?! NOW?!"

End Flashback

Ruby: "Wow... How unlucky were they?"

Jaune: "This is probably why they were reassigned to missions that just required a lot of damage done... Away from villages or towns."

Weiss: "And even more is made clear..."

wow, Wiess really needs brat correction. I mean actual "take a belt and spank her" discipline, not the thing the Questionable Questing Site considers "discipline" aka Sexual correction!

that aside, I would prefer some Pyrrha fluff to balance out things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back