• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

[RWBY] RWBY Shorts

wow, Wiess really needs brat correction. I mean actual "take a belt and spank her" discipline, not the thing the Questionable Questing Site considers "discipline" aka Sexual correction!

that aside, I would prefer some Pyrrha fluff to balance out things.

That might be the same thing to Weiss.

I'll work on some more!

Jaune: "This is probably why they were reassigned to missions that just required a lot of damage done... Away from villages or towns."

Tai - " Ah, good old' natural disaster Nick. The only person that caused more damage than him was Ruby's mother....."

Ruby - "Mom was like that? I thought Uncle Qrow's semblance caused all the problems on your team?"

Tai - "Qrow's semblance caused problems, but your mother could never really control hers, and the end result was Summer turning into a demented pinball that acted more like a wrecking ball..."

Last edited:
Tai - " Ah, good old' natural disaster Nick. The only person that caused more damage than him was Ruby's mother....."

Ruby - "Mom was like that? I thought Uncle Qrow's semblance caused all the problems on your team?"

Tai - "Qrow's semblance caused problems, but your mother could never really control hers, and the end result was her turning into demented pinball that acted more like a wrecking ball..."

And now we see why Ozpin chose Team STRQ.

Ozpin: "They both have a tendency to get in over their heads and cause a lot of collateral damage... But STRQ causes slightly less and has the Silver Eyes, so we'll go with them to fight Salem."

wow, Wiess really needs brat correction. I mean actual "take a belt and spank her" discipline, not the thing the Questionable Questing Site considers "discipline" aka Sexual correction!

Dumb idea here but picture this. She finds out her mom has a onlyfans that Jaune is subscribed to.

But there's absolutely no sexual content on it, it's all things like cooking and sewing and stuff.

Dumb idea here but picture this. She finds out her mom has a onlyfans that Jaune is subscribed to.

But there's absolutely no sexual content on it, it's all things like cooking and sewing and stuff.
And he STILL gets weird looks from the rest of the gang

specially Weiss, who sees him as a house husband now

Jaune: "Weiss, don't take this the wrong way, but your little brother was right and you really can be an insufferable bitch."
Weiss: "How dare you - wait, how do you know Whitley?"
Jaune: "He's my youngest sister's pen-pal." *

Blake finally calls her parents and tells them about Jaune and other magical creatures...

Kali: "Sooo... Is he cute?"

Blake: "I uh... Well, physically, yes he's attractive-"

Ghira: "And he can turn into a firebreathing magical dragon?"

Blake: "Uh... Well, yes-"

Kali: "And you want to make things up to him?"

Blake: "Yes, I-I do! I was kind of... A little bit of..."

Kali: "... A racist brat?"

Ghira: "Kali!"

Blake: "Mom!"

Kali: "Well?"

Blake: "..." sighs "Yes."

Kali: "In that case, you know what you have to do!"

Blake: "Right! ... I have to... Be friendly?"

Kali: "Be very friendly."

Blake: "..."

Kali: "Incredibly friendly~..."

Blake: "... Huh?"

Kali: sigh "Become his girlfriend."

Blake: "Eh?!"

Kali: "Have sex! Have his children! Get married!"

Blake: "WHAT?!"

Ghira: "Ahem... Sweetie, the White Fang's bullshit is making it almost impossible for us to have good relations with other countries. It's hurting Menagerie badly."

Blake: guilty look "Oh... Ohhh... Oooh..."

Kali: "Buuuut... If you were to settle down with a kind, friendly, loving, heroic young man who can turn into a magical fire breathing dragon, it would probably help a lot."

Blake: "I-You want me to seduce him for political gain?!"

Ghira: "No no nooo... Well yes. Sort of."

Kali: "If you like him well enough, it'll work out just fine~! You get a good husband and a happy marriage, we get a good son-in-law and a WMD to help counter Adam's horrible atrocities that are ruining our reputation!"

Ghira: "It's win-win."

Kali: "We're not forcing you to do anything, Blake. It's not like I cried myself to sleep every night when you left without a word. Or we worried ourselves sick over you. Or tried desperately to get the White Fang to at least tell us you were alive. For years. Don't you worry about us at all!"

Blake: super guilty "Urrrrrggggghhhhh..."

Kali: "Plus, imagine it! Your children would be cute blond kitty-dragons!"

Blake: "..." blush "They would be cute..."

Ghira: "Besides. You don't want that SCHNEE girl getting her claws into him, do you?"

Blake: "NO! Of course not! I-I will... I will do my absolute best to seduce him!"

Kali: "Build a strong and genuine relationship, Blake. That's what you mean."

Blake: "R-Right, sorry Mom."

Kali: "Though seduction can certainly help! Would you like a maid costume or an easily torn apart paper kimono?"

Blake: "I uh... I have both of those already, Mom."

Kali: "That's my girl!"

Jaune: "Seduce me, huh?"

Blake: "J - Jaune?! No, it wasn't what it sounded-"

*Jaune pins Blake to the wall, arms over her head with his hand around her wrists*

Jaune: "No, I think it was exactly what it sounded like." *inhales Blake's scent*

Blake: "A-ah?!"

Jaune: "Tell me, Blake...what do you think dragons do to princesses?"

Blake: "Ab...abduct them?"

Jaune: "That's right, kitty. We bring them to our lairs, all alone with only their wits and...you're smart kitty, what else do they bargain with?"

Blake: *squeak* "Bo...bodiessss ooooh~" *arches her back as Jaune breathes into her ear*

Jaune: "Mmm, and little Menagerie princess, all alone in my lair...what would you bargain with, princess?"

Blake: "Ah ah ah~" *cute tears in her eyes as Jaune's palm crashes down on her ass*

Jaune: *squeeze* "I don't hear an answer~"

Blake: "Nyaaaa! Bo...body! My body...as tribute!"

Jaune: "Such a smart, resourceful kitten-princess...I bet you'll try to sneak out, won't you, little ninja-princess? Trusting in all your faunus instincts~"

Blake: "Nyaaaa-"

Jaune: "But every time you escape, I'll catch you~ I'll let you get just a little further, and then track you down and punish you..."

Blake: *rubbing her tits all over Jaune's chest* "Nyoooo, I'm...I'm not that kind of kitty - AHN~"

*Jaune's full half-dragon, letting his fangs graze Blake's throat*

Jaune: "Don't worry, I'd let you go free...I'll even let you choose a trinket from my hoard...but we both know what you'll choose, don't we Blake?"

Blake: "Nyoooo...don't...don't make me say it..."

Jaune: "And every mystical creature out there that looks at you will know you're not just a dragon-bride...you're my personal concubine...my houri..."

Blake: "Ah ah ah ah-"

Jaune: "And everyone will know that Menagerie's Queen spends her nights in my lair...entertaining diplomats on my lap...dragon-blood flowing through her cubs' veins-"

Blake: *deep, throaty cry*

<Team RWBY is jolted awake>

Yang: "Blake, what the...hell..."

Blake: *sitting up in bed, wide-eyed, gasping* "I'm not that kind of princess! I don't know! Maybe?!"

Last edited:
Random White Knight Errant Idea: "I'm Getting My Man"
An idea I had for White Knight Errant but couldn't quite get to work was this:

Like in the fic "Professor Arc", Jaune is arrested by Atlas and taken prisoner-Though this is a plot by Cinder. The problem is, this is when the VDF has been re-established, and the heads of the VDF do NOT like Ironwood and have connections to Jaune.

So Cinder's plot to punish Roman by getting his "nephew" arrested might escalate into war between Vale and Atlas. Basically she accidentally lucks out into causing chaos.

Winchester: "What the hell is this, General?!"

Ironwood: "I've received my orders to take the prisoner back to Atlas to stand trial."

Winchester: "He's our citizen, he is guaranteed a fair trial here-"

Ironwood: "Not if he's been implicated in terrorist acts against Atlasians or our assets. I am sorry, Councilman. I have my orders."

Winchester: "And what has been the outcome of every one of these trials?"

Ironwood: "... Guilty, and sentenced to execution. So far."

Isabel: "Jim! You can't do this-I will do anything I can, anything you want-!"

Ironwood: "It's not up to me... I'm sorry, Isabel. I have my orders."

Winchester: "..." Looks over at Silverhand "Jim?"

Silverhand: "... It's a hell of a way to start my career as an admiral. Alert the fleet, set condition one. Rob, get a strike team together on a Tigertail. Launch all gunships."

Ironwood: "What are you doing, Councilman?"

Winchester: "Have Mister Arc ready for pick up by our troops in twenty minutes."

Ironwood: "I can't hand him over, Councilman."

Winchester: "I'm not leaving him in your custody, Ironwood."

Ironwood: "... You'd risk war for the sake of one man?"

Winchester: "If I had to."

Ironwood: "You're making a mistake."

Winchester: "You made it first."

The communication is cut off.

Smiegel: "Admiral... Gunships are ready."

Silverhand: sucks in a deep breath "... Launch gunships. Get me a firing solution on the Atlasian fleet."

Smiegel: grimly "Aye sir."

Isabel: "R-Rufus..."

Winchester: "I've lived my life never making the easy decision over the right one..." He sucked in a deep breath, staring at the screens

Over on the Atlasian Flagship, Ironwood stares in disbelief at what he's seeing.

Officer: "They've launched gunships. The Jolly Roger is locking weapons onto us. Orders, sir?"

Ironwood stares intently out at the cloud of gunships heading toward them.

Winter: "They're bluffing... They have to be bluffing...!"

Ironwood: "..." lets out a sigh "Battlestations, all ships. Get me a firing solution on the Jolly Roger, launch gunships... And may the Gods have mercy on our souls."

- - -

Basically it's inspired by this scene:

View: kzoTCuwJDvc

View:
%20
But%20in%20all%20honesty,%20I%20couldn%27t%20figure%20out%20how%20to%20make%20it%20work,%20nor%20why%20it%20would%20be%20a%20more%20important%20plan%20for%20Cinder%20to%20enact%20than%20her%20Vytal%20Festival%20plan.%20Nor%20how%20to%20resolve%20it%20without%20total%20war,%20or%20how%20the%20main%20characters%20would%20be%20involved%20in%20resolving%20it,%20and%20so%20on.%20What%20are%20your%20thoughts?

Dragonslayer: In the Family Way 8
- - -

The next morning, Ruby kept looking at the cafeteria doors, tapping her foot as she sat at Team RWBY's usual table. She noticed Pyrrha was looking at the doors a lot too.

"What's your deal, Rubes?" Nora asked cheerfully, as she feasted upon her pancake stack.

"Just uh... Just wondering where Jaune and Yang are," she said with a soft blush.

Blake coughed and buried her own red face in her book. Weiss's pale skin glowed red as she focused on her Scroll. Pyrrha too blushed heavily and looked away.

"Oh. They're probably still sleeping," Nora said brightly, "After having sex all night!"

Silence fell. Much staring ensued as Nora speared another stack of pancakes and shoved it into her mouth.

"I believe they're aware of that," Ren deadpanned.

"Boy howdy, we were too!" Nora went on, after swallowing, "They just kept going and going and going and going-!"

"NORA!" Weiss gasped. Nora blinked.

"What? We all know!"

"Some better than others," Weiss deadpanned, looking over at Blake. The cat Faunus sank behind her book a bit more.

"Really?" Nora asked cheerfully. "Ooh! The ears and stuff! Cool!"

Ruby looked back toward the doors. They opened... And Yang and Jaune entered.

Yang leaned against him, their hands joined together. A soft, warm smile was on her face. Jaune smiled with his arm tight around her waist. They moved together, slowly, but in synch.

An "aw" escaped Ruby's lips as she watched Jaune and Yang sit down on the bench, between both teams. Pyrrha handed over plates full of food, to which Jaune beamed gratefully.

"Thank you Pyrrha," he said.

"Yeah, thanks," Yang giggled. "We uh... We slept in, um..."

"Th-That's fine," Ruby said quickly. "It's okay to sleep in! Totally fine!"

"Nothing strange about that," Weiss contributed.

Yang and Jaune stared at them, and then at each other.

They turned to their food, still sharing sweet looks and smiles. It was honestly very heartwarming to Ruby. It was so very wholesome.

Nora took a deep breath.

"So... How hard did you fuck?!"

Jaune and Yang both began coughing at the same time.

"NORA!" Weiss shrieked, "DON'T ASK THAT!"

"N-Not in public!" Blake said quickly.

"Oh! So we can talk about it in private? COOL!" Nora cheered. "But come on! Give me the blow by blow!"

Jaune continued to choke. Pyrrha slapped his back, as Yang held him.

"Hell of a thing to ask us first thing in the morning," Yang deadpanned.

"But you will tell us, right? Right?" Nora asked eagerly.

Yang smirked.

"In detail," she grinned.

"YANG!" Jaune whisper-shrieked.

"What? I shouldn't brag about my new hubby?" Yang asked with a grin and a wink. Jaune nearly choked again.

"I... I would be fine hearing about it if you want to!" Pyrrha said quickly.

"GUYS!" Ruby shouted, blushing bright red, "L-Let them have breakfast!"

"Sure, sure," Yang said with a smirk and nod. Jaune sighed in relief. He nuzzled Yang affectionately, and she returned it. Once again, Ruby beamed.

Jaune turned to his eggs. Yang watched him.

"I like my eggs fertilized, how about you?"

Jaune spat out his eggs. He choked. Yang cackled, and patted his back this time.

"Y-YANG!"

"Heehee," Yang giggled. She nuzzled him again, and kissed his cheek. "Come on, you need to pull your weight, Jaune! They're called dad jokes, after all!"

"I think I'll wait until the kid is born," Jaune said, recovering with a small smile, "They're supposed to be used on your kids, not everyone."

"I'm not a dad!" Yang said cheerfully.

"I'm aware and thankful," Jaune chuckled. "Now cut it out! I'm eating breakfast!"

"Make me," Yang teased. Jaune looked her in the eyes and took hold of Yang's...

Ruby turned bright red.

"Ah," Yang managed softly, her cheeks turning red. Jaune stared intently into her eyes.

"Do you want me to?" Jaune murmured firmly.

Did his voice get deeper? Ruby wondered.

Yang flushed but leaned in closer to Jaune's face.

"Are you going to make me~?"

"Ahem."

Jaune and Yang pulled apart and began eating, as Glynda Goodwitch loomed behind them. Ruby squeaked in terror, as Weiss and Blake both tried to hide behind their books. Pyrrha stood perfectly still, while Ren and Nora kept eating.

"Do please mind your manners, Mister Arc, Miss Xiao-Long," Glynda stated calmly, "You may be engaged, but that is not a license for debauchery in public."

Nora stuck her hand up. Glynda raised an eyebrow.

"Yes, Miss Valkyrie?"

"Is it a license for debauchery in private?" Nora asked cheerfully.

Silence fell. Yang smirked.

"Is it, Professor G?" She asked.

Goodwitch stared intensely at the table. Ruby tried to fight the urge to look away or hide under it, but looking right into the intimidating gaze of the Huntress was a bit beyond her. She instead focused on Jaune and Yang.

Yang was smiling up at her, not quite as brazen but still fearless. Jaune seemed kind of... Done, as though the threat of Professor Goodwitch's glare had lost its power. Which she supposed she couldn't blame him for.

"Yes," Glynda said, sounding resigned. Yang grinned at Jaune.

"You heard her, hubby!"

"Boy did I," Jaune sighed. "We'll uh, we'll keep it under control, Professor. Promise."

"Good," Goodwitch stated firmly, "Try not to let your new status go to your heads. It can be... Exciting, but don't let your passion overrule your good sense."

"You must have a great marriage to offer such great advice, Professor!" Nora said cheerfully.

Glynda's pale eyebrow twitched a bit.

"I'm single."

"Oh." Nora shrugged. "Still good advice!"

"Quite," Goodwitch said icily.

"So, what other advice can you off-?"

Jaune looked at Ren. Ren nodded. Jaune scooped up some pancakes and shoved them into Nora's mouth.

"GLMPH!"

"Thank you so much, Professor, again," Jaune said quickly, "We appreciate everything."

"Especially the privacy!" Yang said cheerfully.

"Indeed," Glynda muttered, amused and exasperated, before she resumed her stern face and headed off. Ruby watched her go, and looked back to Yang.

"Seriously Yang?" Ruby whispered.

"Aw, come on," Yang said cheerfully, "She likes it when we joke with her!"

"I don't think she does," Weiss muttered, tapping her chest as though to make sure her heart was still beating. "Seriously Nora, are you trying to get us killed?!"

"Wouldn't expulsion be worse?" Nora asked. "That sounds like something you'd say!"

"Both would be bad!" Weiss hissed.

"Goodwitch isn't that bad!" Yang laughed.

"How are you so calm?!" Weiss demanded.

"I just keep on carrying on..." She patted her stomach. "Carrying."

"Ugh," Weiss groaned.

Jaune nuzzled her again.

"That the best you can do?" Jaune asked. "You gotta be... Kid-in-me!"

Yang snickered.

"Okay, that was pretty good."

"I had a lot of practice," Jaune grinned, "And I'll need a lot more before the baby is born."

"You'd better, time's gonna start contracting," Yang joked.

"Oh Gods there are two of them," Weiss moaned.

"Be thankful you're not her partner," Blake muttered.

"HEY!" Yang protested.

"I-I like Jaune's jokes," Pyrrha said quietly.

"Thanks Pyrrha," Jaune said cheerfully. He frowned. "Wait, are you just saying that to be nice?"

Pyrrha shook her head, smiling back warmly.

"No. And I never will."

Jaune flushed and smiled.

"Thanks," he said.

"Aww," Ruby cooed.

"And you call me a potential homewrecker," Weiss muttered.

Yang giggled, though she did make sure Jaune's arm was still tightly round her waist.

"Still jealous I see, Weiss-cream."

"I AM NOT JEALOUS!"

- - -

Last edited:
"You must have a great marriage to offer such great advice, Professor!" Nora said cheerfully.

Glynda's pale eyebrow twitched a bit.

"I'm single."

"Oh." Nora shrugged. "Still good advice!"

If you really want to pour salt into that, have Jaune & Yang invite Glynda to be a bridesmaid.

Dragonslayer: In the Family Way 9
Jaune got a text on his scroll. He checked it and sighed.

"Well... Time to start my training at Field 7."

"I'll come with you," Yang said with a beam and a pat on his shoulder, "Come on, Stud, we got this. Don't be so down."

"Trying not to be," Jaune said.

"He can't be worse than me, right?" Pyrrha asked with a smile.

Jaune winced.

"Ooh, training with your dad?" Ruby asked eagerly. "Can we watch too?"

"Sure," Jaune sighed, "Might as well have my whole family watch me get knocked around."

Ruby gasped happily.

"That's right! We are family!"

"YAY!" Nora cheered, and hugged Blake. "FAMILY!"

"Let me go," Blake sighed.

"Never!"

They got up and headed for the doors. Yang and Jaune kept holding hands. It felt... Natural. Honestly, he liked touching her, and he liked that she enjoyed being touched by him. That she also liked to touch him and-

Woah. Down boy. Don't get horny now.

Outside though, the tall form of Cardin Winchester waited for them. Blake glared, Ruby and Weiss moved in front of Yang, Pyrrha frowned, and Nora began sizing up Cardin's knees.

"Ah... Can I talk with Jaune for a minute?" Cardin asked.

"Why?" Yang asked, eyes narrowed.

"It... It's private."

"Is it?" Ruby asked.

Jaune smiled at his fiancé/babymama, and his friends, and shook his head.

"It's fine guys," Jaune said, "I won't be long. I'll see you at the field."

Yang frowned deeply. Jaune leaned in to press his forehead to hers and kissed her lips.

"He's not scary to me anymore. Not by a long shot," he whispered. Yang beamed.

"He'd better not be," she stated. Jaune turned and nodded to Pyrrha. She relaxed, just a little.

"Come on, come on, we'll get to see Mister Arc's fighting style!" Ruby said cheerfully. She did, however, glare at Cardin.

"You hurt him, I'll skin you alive," Ruby growled. "He's my brother-in-law now!"

Cardin winced and held his hands up.

"I won't! I won't! I swear!"

"You'd better," Pyrrha stated, polite but firm. The group left, Ren leading Nora away but staring intently at Cardin before they vanished behind some trees nearby. Jaune turned back to look at his former bully, who fidgeted. He sighed.

"You've got a minute, Cardin. Say what you have to say," he stated.

Cardin stared and then cleared his throat.

"I... I'm sorry. I was wrong."

Jaune blinked.

"Huh?"

"I bullied you because you were weak. I didn't think you belonged," he admitted, "And you, well... You saved my life. When I was a jackass. You've..." He sighed. "I'm sorry for that."

"Oh... Well... Thanks," Jaune said.

"Also? You took responsibility like a man," Cardin said with a nod, "After knocking up a girl? Standing by her, proposing to her, standing up to her parents? That's... I respect that. Good on you."

Jaune managed a small smile and nodded back to Cardin.

"Thanks."

Cardin flushed.

"Also... Damn, man. Hooking up with Xiao-Long? That is incredible." He held up his fist.

Jaune frowned.

"Er..."

"Dude, you cannot deny me the fist bump."

"I mean, she is my baby mama and fiancé," Jaune said quietly. "I'm not sure I should-"

"FIST BUMP HIM, JAUNE!" Yang shouted from behind the trees. "OR AM I NOT WORTH IT?!"

Cardin and Jaune stared at the trees for a moment.

"They stayed for you?" Cardin asked.

"Of course they did," Jaune said, with fond exasperation.

Cardin sniffled. Jaune blinked.

"Dude, are you crying?"

"NO!" Cardin growled. "Though if I was, they'd be manly tears!"

"Riiight," Jaune drawled with a nod. He held up his fist and bumped his to Cardin. The tall redhead grinned and gave a thumbs up.

"Seriously though Jaune: Nice."

"Yeah, thanks," Jaune managed.

"You uh... You think you could give me some pointers with girls?" Cardin asked.

Jaune blinked. He blinked again.

"Like who? Velvet Scarlatina?" He deadpanned.

Cardin flushed. Jaune waited for the punchline.

And waited.

And kept waiting.

"Oh Gods, you're serious?!"

"You got with Yang Xiao-Long, dude!" Cardin cried. "Is anything impossible for you?!"

"Yes! Many things!"

"Please?" Cardin asked.

Jaune sighed.

"All I can say is sincerity, kindness, and alcohol helped. A lot."

Cardin hummed, and seemed to be thinking this over seriously.

"Thanks. I'll give it a shot."

"Good luck," Jaune managed, as Cardin headed off. He sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose as he set off after his friends.

He caught up with them behind the trees. He was gratified to see most of them looked as weirded out as he did.

"Cardin... Likes Velvet?" Blake asked in disbelief. "But... He's racist! He hates Faunus!"

"How does that even work?!" Ruby cried.

"On the other hand," Nora pointed out, "Velvet is super hot. Like, sooo hot!"

"I really can't disagree," Ren said.

"I guess it's like... Pulling on a girl's pigtails?" Pyrrha suggested.

"But-But he's racist!" Blake protested again.

"And yet, hot bunny girl," Nora said.

"You mean he's-he's fetishizing her!" Blake cried. "Seeing her as nothing but a sex object for his own fantasies! YES! That makes sense!"

Pyrrha looked through the trees with raised eyebrows.

"He's getting flowers," Pyrrha observed.

"RACIST FLOWERS!" Blake cried.

Yang sighed heavily.

"Let's just go watch my husbando get knocked out by his dad," Yang said, reclaiming Jaune's arm, "Before the day gets any weirder."

"Thank you," Jaune said gratefully.

"Hey, I need to look after my meal ticket, right?" Yang asked with a wink, "This won't be a bun-dle of fun without you!"

"URGGGGHHH," Weiss moaned.

Blake's Fetish
At this point I'm almost positive it's a fetish thing for her.

That might be an amusing bit.

Weiss: "You're the actual racist, Blake!"

Blake: "How?!"

Weiss: "You keep going on and on about how Faunus should behave, you blame humans for every bad thing they do like they don't have any agency, and you're upset when I flirt with Sun."

Blake: "You've been flirting with Sun?!"

Weiss: smiiirrrrk "Why yes, I have. I'm not blind, Blake. Those abs are amazing."

Blake: "Y-You can't date him! You're the Schnee heiress-!"

Weiss: "I can't date a Faunus? Humans can't date Faunus? Isn't that a bit racist?"

Blake: "N-NO! You're just flirting with him to-to piss off your dad!"

Weiss: "Or maybe I think he's hot. How is that racist?"

Blake: "GRAH!"

Weiss: "Tell you what, Blake. I'll consider you NOT racist... If you date a human."

Blake: "Me? Date a human? I-I have never thought of that once!"

Weiss: "Oh? What a surprise. Me, the SDC Heiress, being more progressive and open minded than the princess of Menagerie! The irony is so sweet I'm gonna get fat."

Blake: "GAH! Fine! I'll go date a human!"

Weiss: "Oh, this ought to be good."

Later... Jaune enters his dormroom. Blake is waiting for him.

Jaune: "Uh... Hey Blake. What's up?"

Blake: "Jaune. I don't want Weiss to think I'm racist."

Jaune: "... Okay?"

Blake: "So, we should date."

Jaune: "... Okay?"

Blake: "So uh... Just-Just so we're clear! I-I'm not going to wear a collar! Or-Or be your cute little kitty! Or call you 'Master'! Those are hard limits and I absolutely do NOT want you to do that!"

Jaune: "... Okay."

Blake: "Wait, you won't?!"

Jaune: "Er... No? You said you didn't want me to do that? So I won't."

Blake: "Not even if you think I really, really want to?!"

Jaune: "Huh?"

Blake: "L-Like if you think I'm putting up a tough front and-and I secretly want you to take me and make me into your Faunus pleasure slave..." rubbing her thighs together "And treat me like your personal property, your naughty pet, only good for having your half-human children? You don't think I-I really want that... Right?"

Jaune: "... I... Don't think that?"

Blake: "GOOD! BECAUSE I DON'T!"

Ruby: "Blake? As team leader, I order you to go on a date. A nice, normal date. With a nice, normal guy. That does not turn into a vigilante mission or kinky nonsense! You're going to go have NORMAL FUN. If I know more about how normal people date, then you need HELP!"

Blake: "So... I'm going on a date with Jaune?"

Ruby: "Yes. He is taking you to the bookstore and then a coffee shop. You will HAVE FUN. And to ensure this?" She slaps aura suppression cuffs on Blake and Jaune "THERE!" She hands Jaune the key "NOW GO ON YOUR NORMAL DATE!"

Jaune: "Um... I'm not sure normal dates start with bondage, Rubes."

Blake: purrs "I'm actually okay with this."

Jaune: urgently "Ruby?!"

Ruby: "Have fun you two~!"

So, what other ideas do you have for Sunflakes (Weiss/Sun) do you have? Because I admit, I do like that pairing. Certainly would have been more interesting than Bumblebee. The drama of the SDC heiress dating a Faunus Monkey poor orphan practically writes itself.

One interesting detail waaaay back in Volume 1 is Weiss randomly drawing a picture of Sun.

white_sun__again___by_jumpinjammies_dcavh3k-fullview.png

Again, the pairing practically writes itself. Certainly better than simping over Blake.

Based on that my bet would be that Adam was actually too nice a boyfriend for Blake to deal with. like she wanted him to do all sorts of degenerate things she read in her books and he was like dude this girl is crazy and started making excuses to get away from her. "sorry we got a mission to go on to uhh... raid a SDC depot? you wouldn't want to come we are gonna murder people." (nailed it). then he would run away for a few hours till she calmed down.

He never asked her to follow him away from her parents. he tried not to tell her and she followed him.

An expansion on the Sun x Weiss:
Vale gets wrecked, Pyrrha is alive but crippled and half-burned to death, to get his mind off things Sun helps with the reconstruction...

Only to realise he has a talent for leadership

Cue Sun making good on his namesake and bumbling his way into becoming a construction mogul and millionaire within only a couple of years

And Weiss' dad abject horror when he has no logical arguments against Weiss' choice of partner

Jaune's Childhood Friends: The Forgotten Bride
Eve Taurus growled as she looked over the recon photos Ilia had gotten her of Beacon Academy. That damn traitor, Blake Belladonna, had joined the school. Clearly she'd turned over intel on the White Fang in exchange for safety. That damn little bitch. After everything Eve had done for her, she went off to become the pet of these filthy humans...?!

"That damn little..." Eve swore. Ilia stood nearby awkwardly as the tall, powerful Faunus woman raged. Being around her in this state was always hazardous to one's nerves, if not your health...

Then... Eve paused. She stared intently at one picture in particular.

"Ilia! Who... Who is that?" She gasped.

Ilia cautiously looked over her leader's shoulder without appearing to be terrified. It was difficult but she'd managed it. She frowned as she checked the blond Eve's finger rested on.

"Ah... Jaune Arc, my lady," Ilia reported. "He's a farm boy out of Radian, son of a human hero lineage..."

Ilia trailed off. She looked at her leader's expression. She expected anger, disgust... But not... Shy blushing?!

"He... Do you have any other pictures of him?" Eve asked quietly. Ilia blinked rapidly, but obeyed out of reflex. Several images of Jaune Arc appeared: Him eating with Blake, training, even a few of him just out of the shower while she was gathering intel on Pyrrha Nikos.

"Is he.... A priority target, My Lady?" Ilia asked.

Eve stared dreamily at the pictures of Jaune shirtless. Ilia blinked again.

"Er, My Lady?"

"Hm? Oh! Uh, yes!" Eve said quickly, clearing her throat. "Priority target to-to capture. Definitely."

Ilia stared.

"Capture, my lady?"

"Unharmed! Intact!" Eve ordered. Ilia blinked rapidly.

"Er... Um... M-May I ask why, my lady?"

"No," Eve growled.

Ilia nodded rapidly.

"Of-of course, My Lady!"

"Go! Deliver my orders to the others! Jaune Arc is to be captured and brought to me alive," she growled. "UNHARMED!"

"Oh! S-So you can do the harming yourself?" Ilia guessed. That... That was the sanest response, right?"

Eve studied the photos again. Her frown deepened as she saw the many girls who seemed to get close to the boy.

"On second thought," Eve stated, "Enact Protocol 'G'."

Ilia gasped.

"You-You want us to infiltrate Beacon?!"

"Leonhart can get that old fool Ghira's request for a Menagerie team through at last," Eve snorted.

"Um, shouldn't we inform Cinder-?"

"She'll find out when we arrive. The human doesn't dictate to us," Eve hissed. "I shall lead the team."

Ilia gasped.

"A-Are you sure that's wise?! What about Blake?!"

"I'll deal with her personally," Eve growled.

Ilia nodded rapidly.

"As... As you wish, just... Please... Don't be too... Brutal? She was our friend once-"

"And now," Eve growled, "She is my rival."

Ilia blinked.

"Rival?"

"Carry out my orders!" Eve snarled, and Ilia fled for her very life!

- - -

Once the door was closed, a change came over Eve Taurus. From a fearsome, bloodthirsty revolutionary... To a fawning, blushing young woman.

"Oh Jaune... I'm so sorry... I thought you were lost to me," Eve sighed, stroking the pictures, "But now... Now I must act. I must take you for my own now... Before those whores do it first!"

She pulled out a locket from between her very impressive breasts, and opened it up. Within, she sighed happily at the photo within: Of herself and Jaune, when they were young children. She hugged it to her chest.

"And then, you can fulfill your promise... To marry me!"

oh boy, oh boy. Red head, curvy, swordswoman that has the hots for Jaune, nice. Jaune x Eve done well is one of my favorite unusual ships. Plus this can mean that both Eve and Blake are bi.

this Childhood friends collection of snippets reminds me, it is going to turn out that a variant of the Childhood friends verse also had Jaune charm Salem while she was on her touring phase of the plans, when he was younger and also too much of a cutie-pie that managed to interest Salem enough that she is seriously considering him for a consort when he is older. Oh look at that, Cinder sent a report with text and pictures, Jaune's is in them and grew up into a fine man. Ara ara ~<3

Last edited:
Maybe! But since that fic has already been written, I'd focus on individual stories.

Eve: "ILIA! THESE PICTURES ARE UNACCEPTABLE!"

Ilia: "EEP! H-How so, My Lady?"

Eve: "You haven't gotten any nudes of Jaune Arc! This is absolutely vital to our infiltration strategy!"

Ilia: "Um... It is?"

Eve: "Are you questioning my orders?"

Ilia: "N-NO! NEVER! I-I WILL GET THE NUDES, MY LADY!"

Eve: "SEE THAT YOU DO!"

"And then, you can fulfill your promise... To marry me!"

Aww...thats so cute, you are not suposed to make (crazy psychopaths, with napoleon complex, and stick up their asses) sound so cute.
Please do write more about this one, it seems like it would be hillarious.
I cant wait to see what happens when both the white fang and Cinders team join beacon.
Imagine jaune, ruby or blake at the end asking wether someone else was a spy, or if any of the teams were actuallly students.
Heck go for full crak story and the atlas team were specialists undercover (totally teenagers believe me, they are tottally not adults), team sun were mobsters from the crown from vacuo, hell make Ren a prince and Nora and Pyrrah his guards.

joking aside thks for the fun story.

Jaune's Childhood Friends: The Forgotten Bride 2
eve_taurus_model_by_fatallyobsessed_dgkcj3b-pre.jpg

Jaune: "Eve?!"

Eve: "JAUNE!"

Jaune: "Oh wow! It's been forever! You look absolutely beautiful!"

Pyrrha: tense smile "Jaune... You haven't introduced me to your friend."

Jaune: "Oh yeah! This is Eve! She was a friend of mine in Radian for a while-"

Eve: "And I'm his betrothed."

Jaune: "Huh?!"

Pyrrha: "WHAT?!"

Ruby: "HUH?!"

Blake: "WHAT?!"

Eve: snorts "You had your chance, cat whore!"

Jaune: "Huh?"

Eve: "Nothing you need worry about, darling~!"

Last edited:
Eve: "Mother Isabel! I have done many terrible things... But all I want is to be Jaune's wife, join your family... And produce many grandchildren!"

Blake: "You can't be serious! She's a terrorist!"

Isabel: "Yes... But she'll be a much less dangerous terrorist if she's pregnant all the time. How many children do you want to have?"

Eve: "A DOZEN AT LEAST!"

Jaune: "A DOZEN?!"

Isabel: "Hmmmmm..."

Pyrrha: "I'D HAVE THIRTEEN!"

Eve: "FOURTEEN!"

Isabel: "Do I hear fifteen?"

Jaune: "MOM!"

Isabel: "What?!"

having a Battle Royale of Yanderes would be amusing to write about, but of course not to live it.

If Jaune was the only guy in the JNPR team, would Yandere Lian Ren also be a bad thing? or would she be a saner Yandere? Yandere AU aside, how do yo think Jaune as only guy in JNPR would go? Good, bad? shenanigans and romcom situations abound?

also, how would a Jaune x Glynda themed snippets be like? The pairing could be friendship, but also romantic. I guess what I am trying to say is, what would good examples of Jaune and Glynda content be like?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back