• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

[RWBY] RWBY Shorts

Mercer Sith, Jaune's next door neighbor who became a farmer and who is a cat Faunus... Immediately dislikes Blake.

Mercer: "AYE! Git outta here, ye fandan wench! Begone! We need not yer clattertrap from Menagerie around here!"

<later>

Blake: *angry hiss* "I just heard someone call that nice raccoon faunus down the road 'Ringtail'! Do you have any idea how offensive that is?"
Jaune: "...You mean Mister Cooper? That must be his wife-"
Blake: "Wife? Wife?!" *storms down the road, ranting* "Some racist human-"

<ten minutes later>

Blake: *wide-eyed, pale*
Carmelita: *stone-faced, vixen tail swishing dangerously behind her* "This little puta yours, Jaune?"
Jaune: "I'm sorry, she's from Menagerie."
Carmelita: *stone-faced* "Ah, terrorist."

Last edited:
Some prompts:

-When Ruby discovers her Aura Vision with her Silver Eyes, she becomes enraptured with watching Jaune's incredible Aura... Which weirds him out.

Jaune: "Ruby? Why are you looking at me like I'm an ice cream cone?"

Ruby: "So pure…"

Jaune: Tries to move away "Ohhhh kay…"

-Our heroes arrive in Radian to begin their summer vacation. What are their first impressions of the little town?

Immediately, Ruby and Yang feel comfortable. It's a small town, not too unlike Patch. Pyrrha is slightly in awe being in a quaint place. Weiss is completely out of her element. Nora and Ren feel comfortable as well. They don't mind the kingdom of Vale, but they like the slightly more intimate setting.

Blake, as others have said, gets recognized. Even if Blake goes immediately defensive at the idea of Faunus working with humanity and being paid honest wages.

Jaune, of course, just feels like he's home. Though slightly perplexed at what his parents might say, or do, in front of his friends.

ANYWAY! One last fun prompt for the night:

-Pyrrha was pushed to try and be a movie star thanks to her fame before Beacon. She appeared in one film... And it's an absolutely terrible disaster. Her acting was bad enough she was dubbed, but that really didn't matter compared to the utter dumpster fire that is the rest of the film. The production, the lighting, the cinematography, the writing-It's all utterly horrible.

RWBY and JNPR find this movie... And watch it. Much to Pyrrha's mortification.

-Pyrrha was pushed to try and be a movie star thanks to her fame before Beacon. She appeared in one film... And it's an absolutely terrible disaster. Her acting was bad enough she was dubbed, but that really didn't matter compared to the utter dumpster fire that is the rest of the film. The production, the lighting, the cinematography, the writing-It's all utterly horrible.

Ren: I don't know what's surprising me more. That there's 12 movies in a series called super sugar sparkle princess monster massacre, or that literally every other movie in the series outside this one has at least 4 out of 5 stars.

Yang: you're a natural redhead, why'd they make you wear a wig?

Blake: no wait more importantly why did Weiss have this on collectors edition blue ray?

*Pyrrha has curled into the fetal position and mentally retreated*

In the not too distant future, somewhere in time and space, Mike Nelson and his robot pals......

The movie is so terrible they LOVE it. They mock it endlessly and start quoting it all the time.

ALL
THE
TIME.

It drives Pyrrha NUTS.

Yet they never mock her they mock the movie and they let he know thats what the y are laughing at.

In the not too distant future, somewhere in time and space, Mike Nelson and his robot pals......
I'd have gone with this version

View: https://youtu.be/DcUkKltAidM?si=oUmHa3Ht0C75UC1R

Last edited:
So remember that ship of sun and Weiss? Let's go further.

The ship of spite.

Weiss and Adam.

He's happy because it'll piss off Blake, it'll piss off her dad, and if he can keep the relationship stable he'll both turn the schnee bloodline into faunus but also put faunus in a position of power over their biggest oppressors.

Weiss is happy because she can piss her dad off, piss Blake off, and hopefully not be seen as a racist anymore.

Mom
Inspired by Brooklyn 99.

Teams RWBY and JNPR pass Glynda in the hallway between classes.
Glynda: "Ah, Miss Xiao Long, I heard from Doctor Oobleck that you received top marks on your last history exam. Well done."
Yang: "Ha, thanks mom!"
There is silence as everyone stops to stare at Yang.
Yang: "... Why's everyone looking at me like that?"
Blake: "You just called the Professor 'mom.' You said 'thanks mom.'
Yang: "What!? No I didn't! I said 'thanks ma'am.'"
Glynda, blushing slightly: "Do you see me as a mother figure, Miss Xiao Long?"
Yang: "No! If anything, I see you as a smother figure because you're always killing the mood!"
Weiss: "Hey! Don't talk to your mother like that!"
Yang: "I didn't call her 'mom!'"
Glynda: "No no, Yang, I take it as a compliment."
Nora: "It's not a big deal. I called Ren 'dad' once and he's just my partner and best friend."
Yang: "Guys! Jump on that! Nora has psychosexual issues!"
Blake: "Old News. But you calling Professor Goodwitch 'mommy' on the other hand..."
Yang: "Hey, 'mommy' is not on the table!"
Jaune: "But you *did* call her 'mom.'"
Yang: "You shut up! You faked your transcripts to get in here! We shouldn't listen to a thing you say!"
Jaune: "Alright, I faked my transcripts, but the 'mom' thing? That happened.'"
Yang: "I will break your kneecaps, Vomit Boy."
Jaune: "Shutting up now."
Glynda: "I can see this upsets you."
Yang: "Yes!"
Glynda: "Would you like to talk about it? Perhaps while slaying Grimm in the Emerald Forest?"
Yang: "... I'd like that."
Ruby: "Can... Can I come too?"
Glynda, smiling warmly: "Of course you can, Ruby."

Last edited:
We Don't Talk About Ozma
Here is a horrifying idea, AU to anything else:

The Curious Cat is a Body Snatcher entity in the Ever After, wanting to seize control of the body of a real person to go to the real world. It is capricious, cruel, malevolent, and likes to play games. And who is to say it can't just jump to another host when its current body dies?

What if Salem didn't pull back Ozma. What if she didn't pull back something that was even human. She pulled back something like the Cat. Hell, maybe she got the Cat itself but from a different temporal 'session'.

What if she got something that pretended to be Ozma, and played being a human and a loving husband and father like it was a game? Until it got bored. Then it changed things up to create an eternal war between humanity and the Grimm led by Salem! That was great fun and has been for centuries!

But he's gotta keep changing it up or things get stale. He'll be a warrior king for a while, then a wise old headmaster. He'll be goofy and silly and totally serious! His perspective on time isn't linear, after all.

And just for fun, sometimes he'll make things so dark and so dire that it'll take a miracle to save the world! A miracle he might be able to arrange!

Because after all, what's the fun if "Good" wins every time? He's gotta keep things interesting! And this session is a tad dark, what with two continents' worth of people dead or displaced, but hey. He was getting a bit bored.

This will keep things fresh.

Isabel Arc is a great SCIENTIST! Basically a SPARK! A mad genius about SCIENCE! Jaune wasn't a Spark... But his sisters all are. Poor, poor Jaune... And Remnant.
Don't know why but I had the dark idea that jaune's mom and sisters wanted to experiment on him but his dad pulled a Kuma and sacrificed himself to be turned into a machine in order to save his son from a similar fate

The teams are playing Wizards & Witches (Remnant version of Dungeons & Dragons) and much to everyone's surprise Jaune plays Bard, he even dressed like one, brought a flute and sings just to get in the role, turns out Jaune is a nat 20 rolling machine and tends to act without thinking much to everyone's despair, at least his songs are catchy.

Last edited:
A thought occurs to me, with juane being the rusted knight? Logical conclusion is that there is a version that's basically a "counterforce" just in case things go *badly* for remnant.

Juane as Slave Knight Gael, and is desperate to return home by any means message, so when he arrives back in his younger form but now able to withstand the primal dark within him? Well, Salem, Ozma, and the brother gods beware of this ancient warrior who will do anything to ensure his loved ones are safe.

The Hundred Huntress who Really, REALLY Love You!
Inspired by The 100 Girlfriends who Really, Really Love You, RWBY and JNR fails and the world is destroyed. Jaune is found by the Blacksmith in the Ever After. The Blacksmith says that the reason things failed is very simple.

Blacksmith: "Love. There wasn't enough love in the world."

Jaune: "What do you mean lack of love?!"

Blacksmith: "You, Jaune. As the Rusted Knight, you won the hearts of many women as they read your adventures. If you had returned those feelings to all of them... You would have been able to save everyone. Pyrrha included."

Jaune: "Then... Then this is all my fault-?!"

Blacksmith: "No, no... You have a chance, Jaune. If you return this love to the women in your life, whom you met along your journey... You will all have enough love to save the world. To prevent this end. And as the Rusted Knight? You can go back. You can change this... But only if you can accept you deserve to be loved in return."

Jaune: "That... That's not going to be easy."

Blacksmith: "No... But saving the world never is. It will be the hardest thing ever asked of you... But I would not send you back if I didn't believe you could do it. Will you?"

Jaune: "... Yes! So uh... How many women do I need to romance to save the world?"

Blacksmith: "Hmm... Potentially? A hundred."

Jaune: "A HUNDRED?!"

Blacksmith: "Maybe less? You'll see!"

So Jaune has to form a harem. He MUST, in order to save the world of Remnant WITH LOVE!

And despite the darker undertones... It would definitely become very comedic. The Blacksmith has a twisted sense of humor.

I've got an idea for the relatives.

Cardin's two uncles visits Beacon under the pretense of inspecting the education being done there, in actuality, they are there to take down a demonic Grimm inhabiting a student's dead body. Their names? Dean and Sam.

They kept calling Ozpin "Castiel" for some reason and nobody, not even the headmaster, knows what it references.

I've got an idea for the relatives.

Cardin's two uncles visits Beacon under the pretense of inspecting the education being done there, in actuality, they are there to take down a demonic Grimm inhabiting a student's dead body. Their names? Dean and Sam.

They kept calling Ozpin "Castiel" for some reason and nobody, not even the headmaster, knows what it references.

Ozpin: sigh "These cunts again."

Alice
(So this is a rework of a idea I had a very long time ago.)

Sometimes Oscar really hates magic. He's done good things with it like saving the life of Alice Arc.

And he's done terrible things with it like how he saved the life of Alice Arc.

And once more he's going to darken the doorstep of the Arc family and use their daughter.

Gods it's almost too much being here. Seeing the mix of gratitude and hate in the eyes of Ruby and Jaune. But he's not here for them.

"Hello Alice."

She's always been a small child, almost doll like. Large shining eyes of silver that pair well with her hair like spin strands of gold. As always she's wearing a blue and silver dress, like she's going to a party.

Alice never gets invited to parties.

"Hello Uncle, have you come for tea?"

He doesn't deserve to be called Uncle.

"I'm afraid my dear that I'm here to talk to the Other Alice today, but I suppose I can stay for tea after."

There's something in her eyes, a mixture of sadness and acceptance.

Nobody is ever here just to see Alice.

"Then you have to say the magic words uncle."

"Grimm times be up on us."

And suddenly everything is different. The room seems to transform cute toys now seem to stare sinisterly and shadows spring forth without a clear source. But the most extreme change is little Alice. Her fair hair fades until only the slightest hint of gold can be seen tinting the white. Beautiful silver fades to baleful crimson.

"My My a Visit? What prompted this? Or am I being let out for good behavior?"

God he hates this. Almost as much as he hates himself.

"Hello Salem."

She's bound like this. Infinitely weaker, infinitely safer. But still so dangerous.

With a wave of her hands tea begins to prepare itself and stuffed animals set the table.

"Go ahead and get to the point, I have eternity but that doesn't mean I like to waste it."

"Something is killing maidens and the magic isn't coming back. We suspect one of your special Grimm. Tell us and-

"And what? You'll free me? Please you've tied my soul too tightly to the girl to do that, more to the point my immortality is what's keeping her alive."

- and maybe we'll let you out more often."

Gods he doesn't even want to offer that, and he just knows he's going to get punched for it.

Good. He deserves it.

"My but you are crueler than Ozma aren't you? First you seal me away in your friends stillborn child and now you dangle a taste of freedom in front of me."

He was trying to help. He got rid of Salem, he saved Alice, he kept Jaune and Ruby from having to bury their child, nobody has to fear a sudden surge of Grimm coming out of nowhere.

So why does he feel like such a failure?

"Fine little wizard, I can tell you that I only ever made one Grimm specifically to target the maidens, the one in Cinder. Oh but you never did recover her body did you? Shame that."

Yet one more failure.

"Grimm times will pass."

"Yes I suppose they must."

And suddenly the world brightens. Shadows disappear and color returns to Alice.

"Is it time for tea uncle?"

"I suppose it is."

The talks with Salem are always hard but the hardest part is always the end.

After tea and cookies when little Alice is ready for her nap sometimes before she completely fades out she asks a question.

"Uncle am I the Dreamer or the Dream?"

Oscar doesn't know. And he hates himself even more for not having a answer.

What if there was some Classy Cat-Burglar high profile thief on Remnant who's basically strait from a comicbook, so someone like Catwoman or Black Cat.
But Remnant has Faunus' so most people would likely think that they're a Faunus, which was likely how they got their nickname in the first place.

When Blake meets them and calls their name racist, she's actually right for once, but the thief never picked their own name.
So they acknowledge that to Blake, but she also adds that others gave her that name, and as a high profile thief they can't really make a public announcement or something to have it changed.

Last edited:
What if there was some Classy Cat-Burglar high profile thief on Remnant who's basically strait from a comicbook, so someone like Catwoman or Black Cat.
But Remnant has Faunus' so most people would likely think that they're a Faunus, which was likely how they got their nickname in the first place.

When Blake meets them and calls their name racist, she's actually right for once, but the thief never picked their own name.
So they acknowledge that to Blake, but she also add that others gave her that name, and as a high profile thief they can't really make a public announcement or something to have it changed.

Cat Burglar: "But I'll totally be more conscientious about that-PFFT HAHAHAHAHAAHAHA! AHAHAAHAHAHA! Nah, nah... I don't give a shit about that sort of stuff."

Blake: "Wha-But-You-!"

Cat Burglar: "Sweetheart, we are literally in a deathworld where soulless beasts try to consume us all. I'm a thief. Your rich girl activist shit is just so adorable, but a girl's gotta eat."

Blake: "You-You can't be serious!"

Cat Burglar: "Later sweetie! Also, if you have a boyfriend? Maybe I'll steal him too~."

Blake: "YOU BITCH!"

Cat Burglar: "And proud of it~!"

Cat Burglar: "But I'll totally be more conscientious about that-PFFT HAHAHAHAHAAHAHA! AHAHAAHAHAHA! Nah, nah... I don't give a shit about that sort of stuff."

Blake: "Wha-But-You-!"

Cat Burglar: "Sweetheart, we are literally in a deathworld where soulless beasts try to consume us all. I'm a thief. Your rich girl activist shit is just so adorable, but a girl's gotta eat."

Blake: "You-You can't be serious!"

Cat Burglar: "Later sweetie! Also, if you have a boyfriend? Maybe I'll steal him too~."

Blake: "YOU BITCH!"

Cat Burglar: "And proud of it~!"

Blake: that's racist!

Cat burglar: thanks for noticing.

For Cowboy Jaune, our heroes find some photos that appear to show Jaune robbing a train of Dust shipments.

Nora: "Hey! It does look like Jaune! But he's wearing a badanna over his face so it can't be him!"

Weiss: "... And what about his horse? That's clearly Orleans!"

Nora: "Nahhh! That horse is wearing a mask! Orleans doesn't wear a mask! Silly Weiss!"

Jaune, when confronted with these photos, simply says: "I can't say nothin' about it. Please leave it be."

So... What did happen?

For Cowboy Jaune, our heroes find some photos that appear to show Jaune robbing a train of Dust shipments.

Nora: "Hey! It does look like Jaune! But he's wearing a badanna over his face so it can't be him!"

Weiss: "... And what about his horse? That's clearly Orleans!"

Nora: "Nahhh! That horse is wearing a mask! Orleans doesn't wear a mask! Silly Weiss!"

Jaune, when confronted with these photos, simply says: "I can't say nothin' about it. Please leave it be."

So... What did happen?
Cowboy Jaune wasn't stealing anything, he was getting something back that was stolen (like the deed to a piece of land belonging to a kindly old woman and her farmer family.
It could also be something else that was stolen, but there were falcified papers that say it was legally the thiefs property.
Whatever the case, extralegal methods were needed to get it back (classic Old West goodguy train robbery).

Alternatively, Jaune made a dumb bet while being a bit drunk, but like hell he's going back on his word if.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back