• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

[RWBY] RWBY Shorts

Cowboy Jaune wasn't stealing anything, he was getting something back that was stolen (like the deed to a piece of land belonging to a kindly old woman and her farmer family.
It could also be something else that was stolen, but there were falcified papers that say it was legally the thiefs property.
Whatever the case, extralegal methods were needed to get it back (classic Old West goodguy train robbery).

Alternatively, Jaune made a dumb bet while being a bit drunk, but like hell he's going back on his word if.
I like the former more. Bonus if his Dad and Roosters stole Dust as well to cover for the real target and well if they used the money for the sale for that dust to cover Jaune's tuition for Beacon. Well, win win.

For Cowboy Jaune, our heroes find some photos that appear to show Jaune robbing a train of Dust shipments.

Nora: "Hey! It does look like Jaune! But he's wearing a badanna over his face so it can't be him!"

Weiss: "... And what about his horse? That's clearly Orleans!"

Nora: "Nahhh! That horse is wearing a mask! Orleans doesn't wear a mask! Silly Weiss!"

Jaune, when confronted with these photos, simply says: "I can't say nothin' about it. Please leave it be."

So... What did happen?
You ever seen the movie babies day out?

An Arc baby slipped their playpen and climbed into the train.

Jaune had a choice. Do I get in trouble for robbing a train or for accidentally letting a baby go to vale.

Jaune picked the one with the punishment he'd most likely survive.

Some Faunus blurbs:

Far in Vacuo, the oases and swamps of the south are ruled by a clan of crocodile faunus commanded by the fierce Suchos, the Smiling Suzerain. The reptilian faunus guard the merchant and shipping lanes fiercely, and anything that jeopardizes the order of Vacuo's most 'peaceful' province is brutally dealt with. The White Fang's message carries little weight among the children of Sebek, and faunus of Menagerie are given a chilly welcome - the suzerain and his court, human and faunus alike, have little love for what they consider exiles in denial of their own culpability.

The Cooper Clan Case is a dirty little secret that the White Fang tries to suppress - a brutal faunus-on-faunus assault forever immortalized by the photograph of a teary-eyed and bleeding young boy begging his dead father to wake up. Sylvester "Sly" Cooper would disappear into the Argusian orphanage system - more than a decade later, a spate of phenomenal robberies following the takedowns of several notorious faunus underworld overlords and White Fang-sympathetic criminal causes, culminated in the death of reclusive criminal kingpin Clockwerk high in the deepest mountains of Atlas. Atlesian Special Forces headed by Inspector Carmelita Fox investigated all cases, and rumors of a stylized raccoon head found at the crime scenes were never substantiated. Sly Cooper himself is currently a resident of Radian with his wife Carmelita, and works as an international consultant.

Last edited:
For Cowboy Jaune, our heroes find some photos that appear to show Jaune robbing a train of Dust shipments.

Nora: "Hey! It does look like Jaune! But he's wearing a badanna over his face so it can't be him!"

Weiss: "... And what about his horse? That's clearly Orleans!"

Nora: "Nahhh! That horse is wearing a mask! Orleans doesn't wear a mask! Silly Weiss!"

Jaune, when confronted with these photos, simply says: "I can't say nothin' about it. Please leave it be."

So... What did happen?

Weiss's father was attempting to flood the dust markets around Radian with lower cost SDC dust, to drive the local independent Dust mines out of business, and then buy them up in bankruptcy court on the cheap.

Jaune started hitting SDC dust shipments to drive up insurance & security costs to the point it simply wasn't feasible anymore.

In the north of Vacuo, where the saltwater seas and freshwater rivers collide. An alligator faunus pirate is trying to find an artifact of great power. It has been said that this artifact is worse than the Four Relics. An artifact capable of changing the world.

When his ship and crew landed on the shores, he searched where the treasure was before his crew created a makeshift outpost. He found where the treasure was hidden, a statue of an old god lying forgotten inside a network of caverns... and he found the treasure missing from its resting place in the statue's eye. Only a single hair belonging to a monkey faunus is the only clue as to why it disappeared.

You see, an earthquake happened years ago before the alligator faunus pirate set sail, the artifact was dislodged and some hapless stupid monkey faunus found it. He has decided to keep it but its appearance attracted a crocodile faunus with dreams of grandeur of ruling Vacuo itself.

Right then and there, the alligator faunus pirate swore. "By the Old God named Inka Dinka DooFortuous Ever After, this I swore. On this time of dewmorning, I will have the Crystal Coconut ONCE MORE!"

Last edited:
So... What did happen?

Or perhaps, he just needed a locomotive for a science experiment.
Something about Jaune's sisters making a mess of time-space continuum, nearly driving Nick Arc into the life of harem protagonist and requiring a fast locomotive to fix it. Jaune, good brother he is, volunteers to help, of course.

Small world building ideas for remnant.

Remnant doesn't bury bodies. Not for sentimental or religious reasons but out of fear of what a geist might do. It's all cremations.

Besides being known for machinery atlas also is well known for making the best chocolate in remnant.

A old myth that still persists in some of the more rural areas of remnant is that faunus can understand animals they share traits with.

Vacuo has a problem with swindlers trying to pass regular crystals off as dust.

The School Play
Jaune has seven sisters. They always giving him from simplest to complicated tasks and he doesn't says no because he loves his family. Turn out this tasks helps him learns a lot of skills.

Cooking - Saphron doesn't cook anything except spaghetti. (Do not ask her about The Omelet Incident.)
Acting - Tangerine (Tanya) actually have him play as a villain with her
Singing - He was banned from the local bar. He was too good.
Sewing - How much clothes can be teared apart with 7 sisters. A lot.
Sculpting - Lilac insist he make her some handmade wooden figure and then proceed to ice sculpting
Painting - He once made a bunny painting and his sister manage to sold it for 100 000 lien, claiming it was a painting of a rare rabbit.
Dancing - He was not banned but he got many offers
Negotiating - At some point, Jaune learns this on his own after dealing with seven sisters

Yeah, I don't quite remember the names of the sisters put here so if anyone could remind me what their names are that be great.

*The curtains close. The audience stands up, cheering...for the villain.*

Got and idea and this is a bit inspired. Rough ideas so not complete but i really like the idea of Jaune playing as a villain on a school play which become popular.

Jaune as an actor, playing as villain on a school play but nobody expect him to be so excellent at it.

Jaune: You are too late Heroes, the power of Darkness is mine.

Jaune: Oz promised you the power of Seasons, trained you to become Maidens but not even he can win against the Darkness.

*Jaune touch a purple orb and pretends to absorbs the power within it.*

Jaune: Hahahaha, YES! With this power, I shall be the New God of Remnant.

Audience Seats

Ironwood: I must say Oz that this is quite play. Focusing on the villain instead of the heroes, certainly a fresh change of pace.

Ozpin: *Eyes twitching.* Beacon is still an academy and we want our students to strive well in all aspects of studies.

Glynda: I never knew that Mr. Arc is so talented at acting.

Stage

*Ruby tried to attack Jaune with Crescent Rose but was stopped by Polarity from Pyrrha. The scythe was inches away from Jaune's head.*

Jaune: Crow taught you well. *Jaune put his palm on the scythe part of Crescent Rose.*

*Pyrrha use polarity to push back Ruby.*

Jaune: But he didn't teach you everything.

*Ruby pretends to be hurt, lays down on the floor.*

Audience Seats

Mercury: This Arc Kid isn't so bad.

Cinder: Please, my plan is a hundred times better than his. I'm eviler and he's just pretend at being evil.

Emerald: *Starts having doubts after seeing Jaune being villain.*

Stage

Weiss is fighting Jaune at the stage, sword clashing with sword.

Jaune: Your resistance is admirable.

Weiss: Shut up! What do you even know about me?!

Jaune: I know that you hate what the SDC stands for. I know that your father corrupted the ideals that your grandfather holds. You dream to change it but powerless to do so. They have power and you don't.

Weiss begins to falter.

Jaune: And yet, those powers they wield paled in the face of true power. Join me and you can turn your dream into reality.

Audience Seats

Winter: This play has certainly left an impression.

Crow: The noodle is stealing the show and may steal your sister too by the looks of it.

Winter: *Mutters* Not if I join him first.

Stage

Blake is fighting Jaune

Jaune: Blake Belladonna, you have my respect.

Blake: Why?

Jaune: You hate the racism, the discrimination that the Faunus faced. You sought equality, even tried diplomacy to achieve it but that method failed.

Blake: ...Yes.

Jaune: And so your people resorted to force. Stealing, fighting to survive.

Blake: *Fists clenching* Why are you telling me this?

Jaune: I don't blame them.

Blake: ...What?

Jaune: Humans are rebels at heart. Even knowing what is good for them, they still rebel for petty reasons. Despite Grimm being the common enemy and threat to the living, humans choose to cause conflict with other sapient races.

Blake begins to falter.

Jaune: Might makes right. Those with power can create change. Real change. Join me and you can help your people change things.

Audience Seats

Coco: Damn, Blonde Boy is absolutely killing it with the clothes.

Yatsuhashi: He certainly have.

Velvet: *Agreed with Coco but also wants to join Darkarc.*

Stage:

Ruby, Weiss, Blake and Pyrrha facing Jaune.

Ruby: Our bonds are stronger than you think.

Jaune: You are right, I don't have close bonds like yours.

Jaune: Do you know what I have?

Jaune: UNLIMITED POWER!!!

A shockwave released from where Jaune stands and Weiss, Blake and Pyrrha kneels while Ruby desperately trying to stand.

Jaune: Join me, let's create a united world where there shall be no more discrimination and no more disrespect.

The curtains closed, the audience rise up from their seats, claps and cheers... for the villain.

DJEZoK1VwAAibP4.jpg

Opposite of cheery Jaune.

rwby_fanfic_fanart__hypnotherapy__jean_luc_version_by_kegispringfield_dar7ekk-fullview.jpg

There shall be no pineapple, it is the Atlas Way.

pnmpzesith4b1.png

Nora will not stop

w35sngzpyh421.jpg

Help him

So seeing that pic of Jaune reminded me of a friend of mine with a odd quirk.

Caffeine doesn't work on him, it actually saps his energy, don't know why.

So whenever he gets wound up or can't sleep he chugs a pot and he's out.

Some prompts:

-Juniper jumps through a portal and ends up in the past of Remnant. She finds Jaune... On his way to Beacon for the first time. Shenanigans ensue.

-In Cowboys of Remnant, Jaune starts giving his friends riding lessons on Orleans. How do things go?

-Cardin and Velvet's romantic relationship is revealed to the school. DRAMA ENSUES! Also incredulity: How did they hide it?!

-Jacques Schnee has set up marriage meetings for Weiss to get her hitched. Her friends help her sabotage them.

-More members of the Arc Clan show up! In this case, Isabel's siblings whom she was the elder sibling of growing up.

>Uncle Kento Nanami from Jujutsu Kaisen, a former stockbroker who got back into Grimm Hunting. He's Isabel's younger brother and went into finances to support the family when their parents died.

>Aunt Irina Jelavic from Assassination Classroom: She's a teacher at the moment, but that's because she's semi-retired from her job as an assassin. Not that Jaune knows this.

>Uncle Sanji from One Piece, a cook and pirate with a love of cooking, fine dishes, and especially women. Jaune tries desperately to keep him from going overboard on the beautiful women at Vale... For his own sake as much as for his uncle's.

>More of Uncle Alexander Anderson from Hellsing, who became a Paladin-Monk of the Church of the Broken Table.

Some prompts:

-Juniper jumps through a portal and ends up in the past of Remnant. She finds Jaune... On his way to Beacon for the first time. Shenanigans ensue.

-In Cowboys of Remnant, Jaune starts giving his friends riding lessons on Orleans. How do things go?

-Cardin and Velvet's romantic relationship is revealed to the school. DRAMA ENSUES! Also incredulity: How did they hide it?!

-Jacques Schnee has set up marriage meetings for Weiss to get her hitched. Her friends help her sabotage them.

-More members of the Arc Clan show up! In this case, Isabel's siblings whom she was the elder sibling of growing up.

>Uncle Kento Nanami from Jujutsu Kaisen, a former stockbroker who got back into Grimm Hunting. He's Isabel's younger brother and went into finances to support the family when their parents died.

>Aunt Irina Jelavic from Assassination Classroom: She's a teacher at the moment, but that's because she's semi-retired from her job as an assassin. Not that Jaune knows this.

>Uncle Sanji from One Piece, a cook and pirate with a love of cooking, fine dishes, and especially women. Jaune tries desperately to keep him from going overboard on the beautiful women at Vale... For his own sake as much as for his uncle's.

>More of Uncle Alexander Anderson from Hellsing, who became a Paladin-Monk of the Church of the Broken Table.

-Cue the scene where Jaune is running from his mom while she chases him with a slipper this plays in the background

-The first lot to get it would be Yang, Weiss, Nora and Ren (Yang rides bikes, she's the closest to being a country girl and I can see her being a natural, Weiss is rich enough to own horses, Nora rides Grimm for giggles and Ren is chill as fuck) Ruby and Pyrrha would need/want a more hands on approach until they build enough confidence but then they be zooming, Blake would probably call the horse racist or something and be one of those people that piss off the horse and blame the horse for their issues.

-Skipping this

-Jaune unleashes Nora to cause chaos (Ren's assigned to stop her going to far), Yang, Ruby and Jaune make plans to truly fuck things up, Blake kicks off a riot maybe tricks the guy into being racist on camera, Pyrrha uses her fame to trash talk them or something.

-Skipping this

They didn't. Everyone were so busy watching (and placing bets on) Jaune/Pyrrha/Team RWBY conundrum, that Cardin and Velvet were only noticed after the Arc-Harem novelty wore off.

Juniper jumps through a portal and ends up in the past of Remnant. She finds Jaune... On his way to Beacon for the first time. Shenanigans ensue.

Pyrrha hoped to find friends at Beacon, and maybe more, if she was lucky.

Nora and Ren were everything she had wanted in a friend growing up, and Jaune....

She hadn't expected to find her greatest enemy, however.....

Juniper.

In which Pyrrha is as thirsty for Jaune as usual, and sees Juniper as a rival for Jaune's time & affection.

Everyone else at school wonders if Jaune is somehow connected to the Rusted Knight.

The Arc Clan: Isabel's Siblings, the Vytal Festival and Cinder's Panic
Cinder Fall was not prone to socializing a great deal. Her mission was to destroy all of Vale and these mewling brats were not really worth any more of her energy than necessary. That said, she did have to maintain her cover and Jaune Arc was friendly and stupid enough to interact with long enough to make her seem harmless. After all, if an idiot like him was at ease around her, she couldn't possibly be evil, right?

So when she saw him waiting outside the festival area proper all alone, she decided to interact a bit to reinforce her cover.

Cinder: "Hello Jaune."

Jaune: "Huh? Oh hey Cinder! It's nice to see you!" He smiles

Cinder: "Likewise. So, what are you doing here? Where's your team?"

Jaune: "Oh, they're just running a little late with RWBY. Something about a prank." He shrugged "But I'm also meeting my family here!"

Cinder: "Oh really?" A bunch of hick farmers no doubt...

Jaune: "Yup! My parents and my aunt and uncles! It's pretty rare for all of us to be in the same place at once, so it's great!"

Cinder: "I see... Well, I'll leave you to that-"

Father Alexander: "LADDIE!"

Jaune: grins "UNCLE ALEX!"

Cinder stares in utter disbelief as Father Alexander, one of the deadliest, most fearsome and PSYCHOTIC Paladins of the Church of the Broken Table's infamous Department XIII, pulls Jaune Arc into a tight hug with a happy laugh.

Alexander: "Hahaha! How are ye, laddie?"

Jaune: "Great, Uncle! How are you?"

Alexander: "Oh just fine, laddie! Took care of a little infestation out near Edge. Took care of the demons in the morning, and preached the rest of the day and night!"

Jaune: "Wow!"

Cinder: He calls clearing out two hundred Grimm Ursas and Beowulves a little infestation?!

Alexander: "Eh? Who's this lass?" Suspicious glare "Ye should cover up!"

Jaune: "Uncle! Come on! This is my friend Cinder Fall! She's from Haven!"

Cinder: "Yes, it's very nice to meet you, sir."

Alexander: glares "Hmph... Ye should have more practical clothing, lass! You young Huntresses thinkin' you just need to look good for the camera, invitin' lustful eyes..."

Jaune: "No no! She's not like that at all, Uncle! Really!"

Alexander: sighs "Ye got t' be careful, lad! No telling what's going on in some lass' heads over pure lads like you!"

Jaune: blush "UNCLE!"

Cinder: blush "I-I don't-I have no such intentions-Uh, maybe I should go-?"

Nanami: "Yo."

Jaune brightens as a tall, well built blond man in a smart tan business suit, blue undershirt, goggles, and leopard print tie walks up.

Jaune: "Uncle Nanami!"

The very stoic man smiles slightly and pats his nephew on the head.

Nanami: "It's good to see you well. You took my financial advice?"

Jaune: "Sure did! I've got plenty to finish Beacon and to upgrade my gear!"

Nanami: "Good. Keep an eye on those bonds, Vale's Council is bound to do something stupid again."

Alex: "Ha! All about numbers as usual, Nanami."

Nanami: adjusts his glasses "Shouldn't you appreciate them, Alex? Some think mathematics are the language of God."

Alex: "Yeah but yer focus has always been on the money side o' things."

Nanami: "You'll have to take that up with the Almighty, Alex. You any closer to talking to Him yet?"

Alex: "Closer than you!"

The brothers glare at eachother... Before Alex laughs and Nanami smirks a bit.

Alex: "Good to see ye."

Nanami: "Same."

Jaune: "Oh! Uncle Nanami, his is Cinder Fall, my friend!"

Nanami: nods "Good to meet you."

Cinder: "And-And you too... Um... I thought your last name was Kento?"

Nanami: shrugs "Kento was my mother's maiden name. I took it to draw less attention to my hometown."

Alex: "Ha! How much attention does a stockbroker get?"

Nanami: "More than I'd like."

Cinder's thoughts start to become frantic.

Cinder: Nanami the 7/3 Divider is this idiot's uncle?! One of the most infamous Grimm Hunters AND one of the best financial advisors in Atlas?!

He'd nearly made White Fang go bankrupt with his incredible power, tactics, and financial sense!

Nanami: "Anyway, where's Irina? She said she'd be here."

Alex: "You know her, always taking her time."

A beautiful blonde woman with large breasts and hips she somehow fit into a white business jacket and skirt strides up, smirking at them.

Irina: "Aw, why do my own brothers have to be so cold to me?"

Jaune: beams "Aunt Irina!"

Her cocky smirk becomes a warm, gentle smile for a moment as she accepts Jaune's hug. She then gets her cocky smirk back as she flicks Jaune's forehead.

Jaune: "Ow!"

Irina: "Heh. You're getting too tall for me to properly hug anymore!" She pouted "You should follow Tanya's example and stay short!"

Alex: "Best not tell her that, lass. Also, cover up damnit!"

Irina: snorts "We're not all prudes like you, Father Brother!"

Nanami: "It's more about how many men you attract, Irina."

Irina: smirks "And?"

Nanami: "We're trying to save them from you."

Irina: "I never heard any complaints~."

Alex: "'Cause ya killed them."

Irina: "Like I said, I never heard any complaints~."

Jaune: "Eh?"

Irina: laughs softly "Oh, we're just teasing, Jaune! You know me! I'm just a boring old teacher!"

Nanami: "With underaged students."

Irina: "I'm giving them something to look forward to!"

Irina locks her eyes on Cinder. She frowns.

Jaune: "Oh! This is Cinder Fall, my friend!"

Irina: "Oh? Nice to meet you. I'm Irina Arc."

Cinder: "N-Nice to meet you too..."

Irina's probing gaze seemed to go right through her. Which was understandable: Cinder had run into this woman before. She, Emerald and Mercury had barely escaped her... The White Bitch, one of the most infamous assassins in Remnant!

Mercury had wanted to do an assassination even she couldn't... Somehow managed to steal the kill... And the Bitch had nearly killed them all for it!

Irina: "You look rather familiar. Did we meet in Mistral, perhaps?"

Cinder: "M-Maybe! I'm from Haven, after all!"

Irina: "Hmmm..." Suspicious glare

Cinder: nervous smile

Sanji: "Hey. Hope I'm not too late!"

Cinder: Oh don't tell me...!

Jaune: "UNCLE SANJI!"

Jaune laughed and hugged a shorter, skinnier man in a black suit with a white undershirt and blue tie. His blonde hair covered one eye, while the other had a curly eyebrow over it. The man laughed and hugged his nephew while keeping a cigarette in his mouth.

Sanji: "Hey guys! Nanami, still a broody bastard?"

Nanami: "I don't know, still a man whore?"

Irina: smirks "Manwhore would imply he actually successfully made it with a woman once."

Alex: chuckles

Sanji: "Ugh, you gotta make me look bad in front of Jaune? You're worse than that damn swordsman!"

Alex: "Speaking of, where is yer crew anyway?"

Sanji: "Oh, they're coming for the Festival. They just gotta do it more carefully given we're, uh..."

Irina: deadpan "Pirates?"

Sanji: "Yeah! But the good kind!"

Nanami: sighs "If you get caught, make sure it's somewhere with no cameras?"

Sanji: "I'll do my best but you know Luffy. Not a subtle bone in his body." He looked over at Cinder "Oho? Who is this lovely mademoiselle~?"

Jaune: "Oh! This is Cinder Fall! She's-!"

Irina: deadpan "His friend, so knock it off."

Sanji: "Hey! I would never poach from family! Good on you, Jaune! I mean, you've got Pyrrha Nikos, that Yang girl, that Ruby girl-"

Jaune: "We're all friends! Friends!"

Sanji: smirks and winks "You got the good old Arc genes! You're gonna be a stud like me!"

Alexander: "Ha! Jaune's gonna be like his father, a good boy who marries a good woman and is fruitful and multiplies!"

Irina: "All things Sanji will never experience!"

Sanji: deadpan "Like you, huh?"

Irina: "I don't see the need to settle down right now! You're just terrible at attracting anyone!"

Sanji: "I am not!"

Irina: "Are too!"

The two growl at each other. Nanami sighs.

Nanami: "Sometimes I wonder how we survived childhood with them around."

Alexander: "Miracle of the Almighty, right there."

Cinder trembles. Jaune looks at her in concern.

Jaune: "You okay, Cinder?"

Cinder: "F-F-Fine! Fine!" BLACKLEG SANJI?! AND HE'S BRINGING THE REST OF THE STRAWHAT PIRATES WITH HIM?!

Sanji: "Oh! Hang on..." He prepares some tea and holds it out to her in a thermos "Ginseng infused tea. Calms the nerves."

Cinder gulps it down in desperation.

Irina: "Heh. Thirsty."

Nanami: "Basic joke."

Irina: "Like you?"

Cinder takes deep breaths as Jaune pats her on the shoulder.

Jaune: "You sure you're okay?"

Cinder: "Y-yes... Just fine... I-I'm just a little... Uh... Hot. It's so hot!"

Sanji: "May I provide an umbrella for the lady? Jaune asked me to bring one for his date."

Jaune: "No I didn't-" Sanji elbows him "Urk! I-I mean, sure!"

Cinder: Okay... Okay... So the idiot is related to some of the most dangerous people on the face of the planet! That's fine... That's fine...! So they're all coming for the festival! Big deal! I have an army of White Fang terrorists, Grimm, and that Grimm Dragon too! I bet the rest of his family is normal and not at all-

Isabel: "JAUNE!"

Jaune: gasps "Mom?!"

Isabel Arc storms up and hugs Jaune tightly, leaving a dust trail behind her from her haste.

Isabel: "Oh I'm so sorry, dear! I'm so sorry... I should have listened... My darling boy...!"

Nick: "HAHAHAHA! Let the boy down, Isabel! He's turning blue!"

Isabel sets him down, and flushes. She adjusts her glasses as Nick walks up alongside her. He smiles and pats Jaune on the shoulder.

Nick: "It's good to see you well, son."

Jaune: "Thanks Dad... Mom... I... I know you disapprove, but... But I have to follow my dreams."

Sanji: nods "A man has to follow his dreams."

Irina: "Or woman. It's just not something you can refuse."

Nanami: tiniest of smiles "Even if he goes off the path, he will find his way back."

Alexander: "Aye, if his faith and will are strong enough."

Isabel: sighs "I... I'm struggling with this, Jaune, but... I'll try to trust you. And believe in you."

Jaune: "Thanks Mom..."

Nick: "Ha! I knew you could do it the whole time, son."

Jaune: "Thanks Dad... Oh! This is Cinder Fall-"

Irina, Sanji, Nanami and Alexander: "His friend."

Isabel stares intensely at Cinder.

Isabel: "Oh?"

Cinder: "Y-y-yes... his friend..."

Cinder's self control is close to cracking.

Cinder: HIS MOTHER IS THE STRONGEST WOMAN IN THE WORLD?! AND HIS FATHER IS THE DRAGONSLAYER?! THE ONLY ONES TO HAVE KILLED A GRIMM DRAGON IN A CENTURY?!

Cinder: "In-In fact! We're the best of friends!"

Jaune: "Huh?"

Cinder grabs his hand and smiles as she trembles.

Cinder: "We're so close I-I'm totally his girlfriend! We're madly in love with eachother!"

Jaune: "Eh?!"

As Jaune's friends finally catch up... Cinder loses control completely.

Cinder: "HE JUST PROPOSED AND NOW I'M HIS FIANCE!"

Jaune: "EHHHHHH?!"

Weiss: "WHAT?!"

Yang: "WHAT?!"

Ruby: "WHAAAA?"

Blake: "Huh?!"

Nora: "WOW!"

Ren: "What."

Pyrrha: "What."

- - -

Cinder: "HE JUST PROPOSED AND NOW I'M HIS FIANCE!"
*dies of laughter*
LMAO, that kept escalating so much that I couldn't hold it in and started laughing like a hyena. Please let there be a second part where all the other girls interested in Jaune make up fake stories too.

"VOMIT BOY PROMISED TO GIVE ME 10 CHILDREN!"
"A-ARC SAID WE WILL LIVE IN THE WILDERNESS AND MAKE LOVE LIKE RABBITS!"
"JAUNE TOLD ME THAT HE'LL GIVE ME A HAPPY ENDING AND BUY ME THE LATEST TECH IN MECHASHIFT WEAPONS!"
"He- he- HE SAID WILL KIDNAP ME AND MAKE ME HIS SEX SLAVE!!!"
"AARRRGGGHHHH!!!! OUM DAMN YOU ALL!!! JAUNE ARC WILL DO ALL OF THAT WITH ME!!!!"

*dies of laughter*
LMAO, that kept escalating so much that I couldn't hold it in and started laughing like a hyena. Please let there be a second part where all the other girls interested in Jaune make up fake stories too.

"VOMIT BOY PROMISED TO GIVE ME 10 CHILDREN!"
"A-ARC SAID WE WILL LIVE IN THE WILDERNESS AND MAKE LOVE LIKE RABBITS!"
"JAUNE TOLD ME THAT HE'LL GIVE ME A HAPPY ENDING AND BUY ME THE LATEST TECH IN MECHASHIFT WEAPONS!"
"He- he- HE SAID WILL KIDNAP ME AND MAKE ME HIS SEX SLAVE!!!"
"AARRRGGGHHHH!!!! OUM DAMN YOU ALL!!! JAUNE ARC WILL DO ALL OF THAT WITH ME!!!!"

Sanji: *sobs* "Jaune... WHY MUST YOU HURT YOUR UNCLE SO BY BEING SUCH A PLAYBOY?!"

Irina: "Hahaha! Wow Jaune! If you wanted to die there are probably less painful ways to do it!"

Nanami: *sigh* "A harem is all well and good.. Until you finally get it "

Alexander: *sobs* "Where did I go wrong, Oh Lord? My nephew is a hedonist!"

Surprised no one has done this one yet.

Want Yang and the rest of the CRWBY girls to have the WORST case of an inferiority complex?

Bring in Barghest from FGO.

From a retainer family loyal to the Royal Arcs for generations, the patriarch of that family still has airs of nobility and royalty about them and is part of a small movement for Radian independence and an Arc restoration.

Part of his plan is to hitch his daughter to Jaune and mold the boy into the figurehead and leader they need for a royal Arc restoration.

Thing is, she is ABOSLUTELY, on board with this. Strongly believing in Noblesse Oblige and has crushed HARD on Jaune since they were little.

She'd definitely turn a few heads.

6'3", strong as an ox, thiccer than a bowl of oatmeal, utterly stunning in a dress, AND she's an excellent cook who WILL make you roll away from the table every time she feeds you.

Well good luck Pyrhha. You're going to need it.

Wait... so Isabel's the only one married with kids?

Geeze, no wonder the Arcs are so fecund, they have to be with how boom or bust they seem to be when it comes to starting families.

She's a grandmother and none of her siblings even have a long term relationship.

Tsk, tsk, forcing your sister to continue the arc bloodline all on her lonesome.

For shame, for Shame....

Wait... so Isabel's the only one married with kids?

Geeze, no wonder the Arcs are so fecund, they have to be with how boom or bust they seem to be when it comes to starting families.

She's a grandmother and none of her siblings even have a long term relationship.

Tsk, tsk, forcing your sister to continue the arc bloodline all on her lonesome.

For shame, for Shame....

Well, they are mostly a lot younger than Isabel. Isabel is late thirties/early forties. Alexander is next oldest, around the same age, and he went into the church. Nanami and Irina are late twenties or early thirties and Sanji is early twenties. He was practically a baby when their parents died. So they have some time but Arturia is still gonna pester them.

Well, they are mostly a lot younger than Isabel. Isabel is late thirties/early forties. Alexander is next oldest, around the same age, and he went into the church. Nanami and Irina are late twenties or early thirties and Sanji is early twenties. He was practically a baby when their parents died. So they have some time but Arturia is still gonna pester them.

Probably helped that Isabel basically shot out a softball team all rapid-fire like she did. Otherwise, the pressure would have probably been a LOT worse...

Most likely Cinder just plays off her panicked claims to be Jaune's boyfriend as "A joke", given she is TRYING to keep a low profile. Which Jaune backs up because he's a nice guy. This prevents all out war... For now. But Cinder has a bigger problem.

Cinder: "HOW IN THE HELL DID YOU MISS THAT HE WAS PART OF THAT ARC FAMILY?!"

Emerald: "I-I tried my best, Cinder! The student database was up to date! But this Arc guys' performance was so dismal I didn't think anything of him!"

Mercury: "Besides, there are millions of Arcs across Vale! What were the odds he was from the Radian Arcs and of direct lineage to their craziest, most badass members?!"

Cinder: "YOU COULD HAVE AT LEAST CHECKED! NOW THEY'RE ALL GOING TO BE IN VALE FOR THE FESTIVAL!"

Mercury: "We're bringing in an army of Grimm and the White Fang, why are you so worried?"

Cinder: "BECAUSE THESE PEOPLE SOLO ARMIES!"

Surprised no one has done this one yet.

Want Yang and the rest of the CRWBY girls to have the WORST case of an inferiority complex?

Bring in Barghest from FGO.

From a retainer family loyal to the Royal Arcs for generations, the patriarch of that family still has airs of nobility and royalty about them and is part of a small movement for Radian independence and an Arc restoration.

Part of his plan is to hitch his daughter to Jaune and mold the boy into the figurehead and leader they need for a royal Arc restoration.

Thing is, she is ABOSLUTELY, on board with this. Strongly believing in Noblesse Oblige and has crushed HARD on Jaune since they were little.

She'd definitely turn a few heads.

6'3", strong as an ox, thiccer than a bowl of oatmeal, utterly stunning in a dress, AND she's an excellent cook who WILL make you roll away from the table every time she feeds you.

Well good luck Pyrhha. You're going to need it.
You can actually have a lot of fun with this. Barghast comes to beacon to try and ask out Jaune, that two of them are already dating, the two of them are married, she was sent to protect his virtue from a horde of thirsty women. The list of shenanigans goes on.

...just had a dumb idea.

Jaune drops his sword during battle and ends up having to use his back up weapon his team didn't know he had.

A lovely little war crime gift from his sister Tanya.

A fucking thermite pistol.

Cinder Calls Salem
So... How does Cinder resolve this little SNAFU?

Cinder: "So... Mother... Um... We may have a slight issue with the Vytal Operation."

Salem: "What kind of issue, Cinder?"

Cinder: "Um... We may need more Grimm."

Salem: "You already have a quarter of the Grimm in Vale concentrating around the city along with all the White Fang forces that can be found, PLUS the entire Atlasian ground army and their fleet thanks to the computer virus! What could possibly warrant the need for MORE forces?"

Cinder: "Um... The entire Arc clan?"

Salem: "... What."

Cinder: "Um... It turns out a high percentage of their family will be attending the festival... Like... All of them."

Salem: "... From Radian?"

Cinder: "Y-yes, Mother. I know it's a bit ridiculous-"

Salem: "No, no! You were wise to call me. Arcs. UGH! I have tried to wipe their insipid bloodline off the face of Remnant for a thousand years! They're like damnable cockroaches... If cockroaches could get last minute power ups from the power of friendship or love or something else completely ridiculous."

Cinder: "How ridiculous?"

Salem: "Their matriarch, Joan D'Arc, went from some bumbling hick who hallucinated that the gods were talking to her to a fearsome warrior with the charisma to gather an army and the power to crush the mightiest servant I had EVER CREATED in a YEAR. The Witch Queen of Argus was a Maiden! And I juiced her up as much as I could with arcane magic and the earliest forms of Grimm 'Biotech'! She was a sorcerer in her own right! AND THAT DAMNABLE HILLBILLY STILL DEFEATED HER!"

Cinder: gulps, though still shoots a smug look at the now very pale Mercury

Salem: "The entire history of the Arcs is filled with insanity like that! I've done my level best to keep Ozpin from formally allying with them every chance I got! And I tried to exterminate them a dozen times! But there was always at least one survivor who decided to have DOZENS of children and a generation later I was right back where I'd started!"

Cinder: "So um... What do we do?"

Salem: "I gave up on genociding them all at once long ago, just not worth it! No... Instead? I made sure they ran into a love interest or five, someone got pregnant, and they settled down. I mean, can you imagine how horrific it would have been if ISABEL ARC had become a Maiden? She literally threw a city bus into Ozpin's office while drunk! She'd have crushed you three like bugs if she was the Maiden, put you back together, and then crushed you some more while laughing!"

Cinder, Emerald, and Mercury shiver.

Salem: "Fortunately she ran into some hillbilly with a heart of gold raised on the edge of civilization by a hermit. I barely had to do anything and poof! Babies! Problem solved!"

Cinder: "So... Our plan is...?"

Salem: "Get that idiot Arc kid laid! Make sure he impregnates someone! Hell, make sure he impregnates ALL his love interests! The harem ending Arcs generally didn't cause as much trouble as the monogamous ones! By the way Mercury, are you a girl?"

Mercury: very quickly "No!"

Salem: "Shame, that would make things easier. All right! Cinder, Emerald, and the quiet one! Your mission is to make sure the Arcs are too busy with grandchildren to bother with the festival!"

Cinder: "All three of us?!"

Salem: "Are you questioning my plans?"

Cinder: "N-No Mother! Not at all! Just... Um... Why can't we make sure just RWBY and that Nikos girl are knocked up? Isn't that enough?"

Salem: "No Cinder, we need to make absolutely sure! Besides, he's an Arc. He's like a dumb puppy with the stamina of a bull dragon. You'll be fine!"

Cinder: "That's not really my issue-"

Salem: "Oh hey, who has two thumbs and doesn't give a crap about your issues?" Points at herself "This woman. Now get on it! Mercury, you go along too in case he's bisexual. It can happen sometimes..."

The call ends.

Mercury: "... Is it too late to defect?"

Cinder: "YES!"

Mercury: "Damnit..."

Right, so I'm currently 7k words into something. I'm doing another "Reactable" thing. This time I'm changing a few things around.

Mainly to have it fit better into RWBY.

So, it's Fate/Stay Night: Heaven's Feel. The second movie, but I'll add a fight from the third as well.

Main character is Oscar Pine. He's a first year at Beacon while teams RWBY & JNPR are fourth years. The Fall of Beacon never happen because Salem was busy making the Holy Grail.

I'm keeping Zolgen Makiri AKA Matou Zouken as himself. I kind of can't make him work in RWBY without a lot more work than I'm willing to do. So now his Sembkance is the Crest Worms and he's lived 500 years through them. He used to work for Salem and helped design the Holy Grail War ritual before he faked his death and stole all the research on it so Salem couldn't use it.

500-ish years go by and Zolgen, now going by Zouken, hides his "improved" version of the Holy Grail ritual in Evernight Castle and Arthur Watts finds it. Salem sacrifices all her magic to make it, as it can be used to get rid of her curse and that's worth it.

Unfortunately, Zouken cheated and modified the ritual to make him a Master and let him do wacky shit like corrupt Servants with the Grail Mud and stuff. Angra Mainyu stuff without Angra Mainyu.

So that's how I'm having Zouken fit into RWBY. Fuck you all, deal with it. I already went into way too much detail on how the Holy Grail ritual works, how it uses the four Relics and how it grants wishes, and how the Servants work.

Oh yeah. The Servants aren't dead people anymore. They're living people who get magical super Servant powers from the Staff of Creation and are anchored to a Master to let them keep the powers without the Relic, at least until the Holy Grail War is over, whereupon they lose their cool new magic powers and shit.

Fuck you, that's how I'm having Jaune be Saber without making him a dead guy from the past!

Anyway...

I'm planning on doing these parts...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back