• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

[RWBY] RWBY Shorts

After RWBY and JNPR meet Jaune's parents and various relatives... Blake has one important question:

Blake: "Why are they all so hot?"

Weiss: "H-Huh?"

Blake: "Jaune's relatives. They're all so hot! Why?"

Weiss: "I mean... Wow, you're right."

Yang: "OH MY GODS SOMEONE FINALLY SAID IT!"

Jaune: "Eh? What do you mean?"

Pyrrha: "Er, um... Well... Your family is... Is very... Very attractive."

Yang: "Are you kidding?! Jaune, your dad is basically the definition of a DILF!"

Jaune: "What's a DILF?"

Blake: "'Dad I'd Like to Fu-"

Jaune: "Okay. I... Seriously? He is?"

Weiss: "Are you blind?! He's over seven foot tall, pure muscle, that beard, that chin, those eyes...!"

Yang: "Easy Weiss, you're gonna melt."

Weiss: "Sh-Shut up! You were staring too!"

Pyrrha is bright red and looking back and forth between Jaune and his possible futures.

Jaune: "I... He is? I never really thought about it."

Yang: "Your Uncle Nanami has the same energy!"

Blake: nods "I want him to grab my hair and yank me back-"

Jaune: "BLAKE!"

Blake: "I'm only being honest!"

Yang: "And your priest uncle is making me want to get on my knees and pray-!"

Jaune: "NO! NO! NONE OF THAT! DO NOT MAKE ME GET THE HORNY BAT!"

Weiss: bright red "You-Stop being s-so uncouth!"

Yang: "You were thinking the same thing, Weiss!"

Weiss: "WELL I WASN'T SAYING IT!"

Blake: "Also your uncle Sanji is very attractive... If not for the fact he's an utter horndog and has zero game."

Sanji: "MY LOVE~<3!"

Girls: Scream and flee

Jaune: "I mean... So what? My dad and uncles are attractive? What's the big deal?"

Sun and Neptune walk up.

Neptune: "What the hell, Arc?! What's with your family?!"

Jaune: sigh "What are you talking about, Neptune?"

Neptune: points at Irina and Isabel "WHY ARE YOUR MOM AND AUNT SO HOT?! WHY?!"

Ren: "Thank you. I had hoped someone else would say it."

Sun: "I'm glad he said it."

Jaune: dark glower "Excuse me?"

Neptune: "You heard me! Your mom is basically the Queen of MILFs and your aunt is like a freaking super model! HOW?!"

Jaune: "Good living and genes I guess?! Stop being a creep!"

Yang: "Jaune, I'm fairly straight and even I am feeling like drooling over them."

Weiss: blush "Ummm..."

Pyrrha: blush "Uhhh..."

Blake: happily drooling already

Nora: "Hmmm... Ren? Do you think you could dye your hair blonde?"

Ren: "What about you?"

Nora: "Ooh! I'll think about it!"

Neptune: "Does it run in the family?! What about your sisters?!"

Jaune: "I'm not showing you pictures of my sisters-!"

Blake holds up her Scroll with a picture of Jaune and his sisters.

Blake: "Yes. They are."

Jaune: "Why do you have that?!"

Neptune: "... Jaune. Let me date your sisters."

Jaune: "NO!"

Neptune: "Just one?!"

Jaune: "NOT EVEN ONE!"

Neptune: "WHAT ABOUT YOUR AUNT?!"

Jaune: "SHE WOULD LITERALLY KILL YOU, NEPTUNE!"

Neptune: "If it was by Snu Snu, I would face it with a smile!"

Sun: "SAME!"

Innocent Ruby has been talking and laughing with Jaune's family. She walks back with a big smile.

Ruby: "What are we talking about?"

All: "NOTHING!"

You ever seen the movie babies day out?

An Arc baby slipped their playpen and climbed into the train.

Jaune had a choice. Do I get in trouble for robbing a train or for accidentally letting a baby go to vale.

Jaune picked the one with the punishment he'd most likely survive.
That's an interesting one.

What also might be fun is that Jaune also did something like that when he was a baby himself.

-Jacques Schnee has set up marriage meetings for Weiss to get her hitched. Her friends help her sabotage them.
This idea is amazing, because it could happen in so many different hilarious ways, and and in a whole lot more, equally hilarious, number of ways.
  • fake marriage with Jaune, Ren, Nepune, or Sun, etc. that escalates.
  • her friends help her pretend that Wiess is gay, and are her lovers/harem (maybe while forming an actual harem around someone by accident).
  • make Wiess as unappealing to her betrothed as possible, so their side will call off the wedding.
  • beat Jacques to the punch by getting married before the betrothal is finalised.
  • find some stipulation that must be met for the marriage to go through, and deliberately go against it.
    • like how Wiess must be a virgin or something, and now all her friends are trying to get Weiss laid as quickly as possible, while completely forgetting that asking Jaune is an option (Nora has declared Ren of limits).
      • When they finally think of Jaune as a possibility, almost all of them also demand that they share the first time with Jaune, because they're in this together (it's totally not like they all are secretly in love with Jaune).

*dies of laughter*
LMAO, that kept escalating so much that I couldn't hold it in and started laughing like a hyena. Please let there be a second part where all the other girls interested in Jaune make up fake stories too.

"VOMIT BOY PROMISED TO GIVE ME 10 CHILDREN!"
"A-ARC SAID WE WILL LIVE IN THE WILDERNESS AND MAKE LOVE LIKE RABBITS!"
"JAUNE TOLD ME THAT HE'LL GIVE ME A HAPPY ENDING AND BUY ME THE LATEST TECH IN MECHASHIFT WEAPONS!"
"He- he- HE SAID WILL KIDNAP ME AND MAKE ME HIS SEX SLAVE!!!"
"AARRRGGGHHHH!!!! OUM DAMN YOU ALL!!! JAUNE ARC WILL DO ALL OF THAT WITH ME!!!!"
So I know the 1st one is Yang, and the 3rd is Ruby, but which ones are the others?

Salem: "The entire history of the Arcs is filled with insanity like that! I've done my level best to keep Ozpin from formally allying with them every chance I got! And I tried to exterminate them a dozen times! But there was always at least one survivor who decided to have DOZENS of children and a generation later I was right back where I'd started!"
It's pretty ironic, but Salem's actions might have actually caused the Arc clan to evolve to have such a large number of offspring, because it gives their family branch a higher survival rate, and the same thing goes for the Arc getting tougher and stronger with each generation.
The more Salem ramps up her extermination attempts, the more likely it is that a stronger, tougher and more fertile Arc is the one that survives.

In an ultimate twist of irony, Salem is literally making her problem of the Arc clan worse and worse the more she tries to get rid of it, even without counting that she caused them to (accidentally or deliberately) meet their future-spouse love interests.

Blake: "Jaune's relatives. They're all so hot! Why?"
The answer is pretty simple.
Some heroic Arc saves a bunch of people and a lot of the girls/women (or boys/men if the heroic Arc is female) fall in love with them, and the Arc is likely to form a romantic relationship with one of the most attractive ones (probably one that's also very nice, interesting, and smart).
Repeat for countless generations, and you have a family with refined hotness genes that go deep down in their genetic family tree.

Last edited:
-Jacques Schnee has set up marriage meetings for Weiss to get her hitched. Her friends help her sabotage them.

*Weiss sits on a throne covering her face out of embarrassment*

Ren: so we conquered atlas.

Weiss: how? Why?!

Nora: turns out everyone was so hilariously corrupt that when we started digging into the guys your dad set you up with they all got executed for crimes against the state.

Ren: and then they would try to save themselves by pointing fingers.

Jaune: basically it was like playing Jenga with active dust crystals.

Nora: oh can we?

Everyone: no.

Weiss: ok but why am I in charge?!

Ren: only option.

Jaune: everyone else either got arrested, fled to bulla boka in menagerie, or swore oaths against rising to a full dictatorship position outside of wartime when they joined the military.

Weiss: this is insane. I should-

Nora: go mad with power after realizing you can legally make your dad's life hell and ban alcohol to spite your mother?

*Weiss goes to snap at Nora before pausing*

Weiss: I should prepare a speech.

*Everyone is starting at Nora with a WHAT HAVE YOU DONE face*

Last edited:
Innocent Ruby has been talking and laughing with Jaune's family. She walks back with a big smile.

Ruby: "What are we talking about?"

All: "NOTHING!"
Ruby's not as innocent as she seems, she just knows how to hide the horny side in public.
AKA, weaponsmith, sweets, need-new-friends autism

Cat Burglar: "But I'll totally be more conscientious about that-PFFT HAHAHAHAHAAHAHA! AHAHAAHAHAHA! Nah, nah... I don't give a shit about that sort of stuff."

Blake: "Wha-But-You-!"

Cat Burglar: "Sweetheart, we are literally in a deathworld where soulless beasts try to consume us all. I'm a thief. Your rich girl activist shit is just so adorable, but a girl's gotta eat."

Blake: "You-You can't be serious!"

Cat Burglar: "Later sweetie! Also, if you have a boyfriend? Maybe I'll steal him too~."

Blake: "YOU BITCH!"

Cat Burglar: "And proud of it~!"

Wouldn't that make her a dog burglar?

"JAUNE TOLD ME THAT HE'LL GIVE ME A HAPPY ENDING AND BUY ME THE LATEST TECH IN MECHASHIFT WEAPONS!"
"AARRRGGGHHHH!!!! OUM DAMN YOU ALL!!! JAUNE ARC WILL DO ALL OF THAT WITH ME!!!!"

- Yang

- Weiss

-Ruby

- Blake (you can tell by how kinky it is)

- Pyrrha

-More members of the Arc Clan show up! In this case, Isabel's siblings whom she was the elder sibling of growing up.
Well on this note because of how much we're focusing on his mom's/the arc side of things. How about some focus on his dad's side of the family. And here's some ideas, which probably wont be used by anyone else.If past times I do this is any example of things going.

Nick's Father - An old knight named Orion Pax who adopted Nick when his birth parents passed away at a very young age, an old man at this point who never stopped swinging his axe in the name of others. Has the title of prime and rank of Grand Master of the Order of the Guiding Spark. Would try and be around his grandchildren more if not for still taking quests/missions, and seeing them through to the end. Jaune has seen him very little, but the old knight has left a heavy impression on Jaune and his idea of being a hero. Refused to sponsor any of his children in getting into the order, if they wish to do so then they must do so on their own merits.

Nick's siblings -
-Bee Pax, Jaune's oldest uncle on his dad's side. Energetic and cheerful, especially around any of his nieces of his one nephew. Acts as a scout for the Order of the Guiding Spark, constantly refuses his fathers occasional nudges to move into other positions in the order.
-Rod Pax, Jaune's second oldest uncle on his dad's side. Occasionally as playful as Bee, tries to keep it up around Jaune and his various nieces, but also suffers from a great deal of imposter syndrome after shooting up the ranks after lucking his way through being the one victorious survivor against a tide of Grimm amongst his squad.
-Adam, son of Orion's blood brother Randor and considered as good as part of the family. A blonde man who often seems rather weak when not using his semblence, which turns him into a much stronger and daring form alongside his pet tiger. Was able to be around more than Nick's older brothers for Jaune and his sisters, never really used his semblence around them as there wasn't much need.
-Zachary Foxx, an orphan adopted around the same time as Nick. A Valean Ranger who lost his arm protecting a town and had it replaced with an experimental cybernetic arm.
-John Blackstar, an orphan adopted around the same time as Nick. An astronomer that disappeared for a few years and came back with a pair of strange looking swords that can connect to each other.
-Nick's youngest sibling, an orphan adopted around the same time as Jaune was born at roughly 8 years old. Refuses to take a given name. The least muscular of the family, not involved with directly fighting whatsoever. Spent perhaps the most time around Jaune and his sisters of the various uncles. For the past year was brought in by a mysterious academy city, one which Ozpin refuses to acknowledge talking about.
-Shiho Nishizumi, Nick's older sister. Has not been around Nick's family much, of the two times they have interacted with her she brought her two daughters Maho and Miho along. Very involved in training and managing tank regiments alongside a tank based sport. Her husband has perhaps interacted with Nick's family more, solely through bothering with sending post cards and calling them occasionally to check on things.
-Motoko "Kusanagi", Nick's sister. A special operations police woman, has had large amounts of her body replaced by cybernetics. Jaune has no memories of meeting her, the same with all but his oldest sister. Motoko has at least met with Nick and Isabel not long after each of their children were born, but has never had the ability to do so at a good time or all too freely thanks to her job. Does a very bad job of keeping in touch, her boss has talked to Nick more than her in the last twenty years.

Someone else wants to do something with this, feel free. I'd also considered adding in some other folks who were basically family thanks to who close things were. But I feel this is enough for now.

Cowboys of Remnant: Lucky Break
- - -

Taking the weekend off was still a bit of a foreign concept to Jaune. On a farm or cattle drive, Saturday and Sunday didn't differ much from the weekdays. Sunday had a religious service but that was it. There was always something to do.

So sitting and just enjoying himself on the weekend was still a little strange. Fortunately though, his friends were there to help him out.

"YES! YES! YES!" Ruby cheered, as her fighting game character downed Jaune's, "VICTORY FOR RUBY!"

Jaune sighed and leaned back. He gave the hyperactive little reaper a smile.

"Good game," he said, "Though honestly, don't know you play me all the time, Ruby."

Ruby grinned.

"Because I wanna play with my bestie! Even if you lose 32 percent of the time!"

"I thought it was closer to 33 percent," Ren opined, reading a book on the nearby couch. Nora was juggling some red balls with incredible skill and accuracy next to him.

"I've been doing the math, it's definitely 32 percent," Ruby insisted.

"You know Jaune," Pyrrha cleared her throat on another couch, where she and Weiss were looking at magazines, "You could always play some card games with us? I know you keep a pack or two on you."

Jaune shook his head.

"No miss. Pa and Ma both told me, no card games with ladies," He said firmly, "Leads to too much trouble."

"It's not like we're playing strip poker," Yang said, as she relaxed to some music on the floor. She grinned devilishly.

"Unless you want to, Stud~."

Jaune coughed hard, as Weiss, Pyrrha and Ruby shot red-cheeked glares at the smirking brawler.

"N-Not my sort of game, Yang," Jaune stuttered, "Just, ya know... Old habits die hard, I guess. Sides... I'd probably cheat ya."

"Cheat us?" Weiss scowled. "You wouldn't do that! You're too honest to cheat!"

Jaune blushed hard.

"Aw... Shucks, thank you Miss Schnee," he said, "But um... Old habits, and-and all."

"So you'd want to see us naked that badly?" Yang grinned.

"YANG!" Ruby barked with a scowl.

Pyrrha blushed hard and looked considerate. As did Blake. Jaune tried very hard not to notice this.

A knock at the door was his salvation. He got up and motioned everyone else to stay sitting.

"I got this," he said, walking up to the common room door. He opened it up... And gaped.

"Miguel?!"

A tall, dark skinned Vacoan man, maybe a year or two older than Jaune, grinned with pure white teeth at him. He wore slick cowboy duds, suitable for hard rides but clearly high end materials and tailoring in tans and reds. He wore a fine white Stetson and a red scarf around his neck. His boots jangled with silver spurs and a revolver hung from his gunbelt. A fine red duster hung from his shoulders.

"JAUNE!" The older boy hugged Jaune, and Jaune hugged him back. The blond soon laughed and slapped Miguel on the back, as RWBY and the rest of Jaune's team rose to see the newcomer.

"Hahaha! You old dog!" Jaune laughed. "How have ya been?!"

"Great, great!" Miguel laughed, clapping Jaune on the shoulder. Jaune motioned him inside, and Miguel entered with a jaunty grin. "Never better! Oh, hey, remember the hundred lien you loaned me?"

"Aw shucks Miguel, friends don't carry debts-" Jaune tried, but Miguel reached into a pouch on his belt and pulled out a huge stack of bills. Everyone but Pyrrha and Weiss's eyes went wide at the stack as Miguel handed it over to Jaune.

"Consider it paid, with interest!" Miguel grinned. Jaune gaped and quickly counted the bills.

"M-Miguel, this is ten thousand lien!" Jaune gasped. Miguel nodded.

"Sure is!"

"Wha-Where did you get it?!" Jaune gasped.

"Uh, Jaune? Who is this?" Yang asked, raising an eyebrow. Miguel grinned again, his smile like a headlamp, as he took his hat off and bowed dramatically.

"Name's Miguel Flores! I'm this loser's friend!"

"Yeah he's Miguel and I'm this loser's friend," Jaune snorted. "Seriously though, where'd you get this cash?! You can't just spend it willy nilly-!"

"I found it, Jaune," Miguel grinned, grabbing Jaune's shoulders, "I found a Dust Mine! Pure, untouched Gravity and Lightnin'! The biggest find in Gallia!"

Weiss' brows knit before her eyes flew wide.

"Wait... The Lucky Laura Mine?! That was you?!" Weiss gasped. Miguel turned and studied Weiss for a moment, before gaping. He then grinned again.

"Well damn! If Miss Weiss Schnee knows of me, I must have done good!" Miguel laughed.

At everyone's looks, Weiss quickly explained:

"The Lucky Laura Mine is probably the biggest find of Gravity and Lightning Dust in the history of Vale. It's also one of the few independent mines still around. Add to this, the discoverer and owner was only nineteen and, yes! It's actually very impressive, Mister Flores!"

Jaune grinned broadly at Weiss and slapped Miguel on the back.

"Damn! Great job, Miguel! I wondered why you hadn't called me or writ me at all in so long!"

"Yeah!" Miguel laughed. "Thank your sister! Her group helped maintain security and she helped me come up with a business plan! I'm actually here to do a lot of business stuff! Ask for a charter so we can establish a town around the mine, look for investors, the works! She's a damn smart cookie, Tangy!"

"Just be careful she doesn't steal the mine out from under you," Jaune joked. Miguel chuckled.

"I don't think she will. She said she prefers 'investments' and all that. And hell, I'm having some fun too. Bought my ma a proper house with a cook and assistant, since she's getting on. Bought Mister Duke a refit for his old air yacht-"

"Bet that took some doin' to make him accept it," Jaune chuckled. Miguel grinned.

"Just had to out stubborn him, which was damn hard! Got your folks some nice foreign foods since they put me up so often, and here..."

He grinned and held out a ring box. Jaune heard Pyrrha, Yang, Weiss and Ruby all take deep breaths, and saw Blake blush deeply. Ren raised an eyebrow and Nora grinned. Jaune coughed.

"Ah, I'm flattered Miguel but I never swung that way-"

"It's for Laura, ya jackass!" Miguel growled, punching Jaune in the shoulder. Blake looked rather disappointed, as relief swept most of the other occupants of the room.

"Eh? You tracked her down?" Jaune asked. Miguel nodded happily.

"Yup! She moved to Vale from Radian to get work! Finally tracked her down! I can fulfill that promise I made to marry her! I... I can finally make her happy!" He grinned at Jaune. "Could I trust you to be my best man?"

"Course I will!" Jaune laughed, hugging him, "You don't even have to ask!"

"Come on everyone!" Miguel cheered. "I'm gonna want an audience for this!"

"Ooh!" Ruby grinned. "Sounds great! And you guys can tell us all about your friendship and stuff on the way!"

"Would love to, miss!" Miguel laughed.

- - -

Miguel drove them all there in a large SUV out into the sunny early afternoon. It was a rental, and full of gifts and presents for a lot of people, but they made room somehow and piled in. On the drive, Jaune and Miguel regaled them with stories of their cattle drives, and Miguel talked about how he'd found Lucky Laura. That got even stoic Ren to smirk and chuckle at some of the ridiculous crap the young millionaire had gone through.

They drove into the Middle Town section of Vale, an area of expansion after the Great War. Many middle class homes and businesses dominated here, along with some older style skyscrapers.

They pulled up to a small townhome complex done in Old Valean Style, all white siding and black trim, and Miguel put the vehicle in park. Everyone piled out, but only Jaune and Miguel headed to the door. Everyone else lingered around the vehicle to watch from a distance to not overwhelm Laura.

The two cowboys walked up the plain sidewalk that cut through the well groomed lawn, and stopped at the front door. Miguel grinned at Jaune and Jaune grinned back. He took a deep breath as he held a bouquet of flowers in one hand, and the ringbox in the other.

They paused at the welcome mat. Miguel took a few deep breaths.

"You got this, you got this," Jaune said encouragingly. He took a few steps back, and gave Miguel a thumbs up. Miguel took a final deep breath, and knocked on the screen door.

A few moments passed, before the inner door opened. A beautiful young woman about Miguel's age stood there in a plain purple housedress and apron. Her dark black hair was up in curls, and her eyes glittered like sapphires. She frowned deeply.

"Who... Miguel?"

"That's me, sweetheart," Miguel grinned, tipping his hat. His eyes were full of love. "I made it, sweetie. I made it. All our dreams have come true! I found it! I found it, baby! The biggest Dust Mine in history! I'm a millionaire! I promised you the world, didn't I? All for you! All for-!"

Laura scowled. She pushed the screen door open and stomped out.

"You've got some nerve showing up here with your idiot friend!"

Miguel blinked, but still kept up his smile.

"Eh? I wrote you every day, Laura! I sent texts-"

"Oh yeah, about how you were gonna strike it rich 'this time', or how you were so close," Laura snorted, "Did you think I was gonna wait for your broke, good-for-nothing ass the rest of my life?!"

Miguel gaped.

"Wha-But I absolutely did-!"

"He really did!" Jaune insisted. "He found it! He made it-!"

"HA! Like I'm gonna believe a word you two idiots say!" Laura scoffed.

Laura held up her hand. Jaune winced. Miguel stared with wide eyes at the ring on her finger.

"I married a proper man! A banker who makes money! A man who didn't keep dreaming and leaving me all alone!" Laura sneered. "Who accomplished more than you ever did! You lazy-!"

She shoved him.

"-Lying-!"

She shoved him again. He dropped the bouquet, and winced when she stomped on it.

"-Fraud!"

"B-But you... You said you'd wait for me," Miguel said weakly. "I-I did everything I could for you! I sent all the money I could-!"

"Well it wasn't enough, Miguel!" Laura sniffed. "I'm worth more than some homeless bastard son of a whore trying to make it rich on impossible dreams! Get out! Get out right now! I never want to see your face again!"

She turned, stormed into the house, and slammed the door shut behind her. The silence that ensued was deafening.

Miguel worked his jaw up and down, not a sound coming out. He stared dumbly at the door. Jaune slowly approached him, hesitantly putting a hand on Miguel's shoulder.

"Hey... Hey... Miguel? Miguel, buddy...?"

Miguel didn't respond. He just bowed his head and pulled his hat down over his eyes. Jaune grimaced.

"Hey... Hey, come on... Let's go..."

He guided his friend back down the sidewalk. Team RWBY and the rest of JNPR had a mixture of expressions. Yang's eyes burned red, and she pounded her fists together like she wanted to use them. Weiss looked quietly outraged, but tried not to look directly out of Miguel. Ruby looked heartbroken and awkward. Nora growled in the direction of the house, as Ren held her back with a stony face. Pyrrha was trying to look neutral, but her eyes blazed. Blake scowled up the walk, clenching and unclenching her fists like her fingers were claws.

"H-Hey... Yang?" Jaune managed. "Is there a place that serves booze around here?"

Yang took a deep breath, and her eyes shifted back to lilac. She slowly nodded.

"... Follow me, cowboys."

- - -

Yang had her license, and so she drove the rental to Junior's club. It was early, but it was open as a bar. Jaune guided Miguel to the bar, while the others took a table a discreet distance away. Jaune ordered their favorite: Reaver Whiskey, which Mister Duke had introduced them to. Junior had given them a side eye, but he was not one to turn down a millionaire buying drinks, and soon Miguel was throwing the stuff back like it was water as Jaune sat alongside him.

"It's my fault..." Miguel slurred after the tenth shot, "Shoulda... Shoulda worked harder... I did it all for her... Didn't I tell you...? It just... It wasn't good enough..."

"No, no!" Jaune insisted. "Come on! You went out whenever you could prospecting! You learned enough geology you coulda gotten a degree! You worked hard, Miguel!"

"It just wasn't good enough," Miguel sighed, "I'm a frigging fraud... Jest stumbled into my good fortune... She always said I was good-for-nothing, in between her bein' nice... Maybe she was right..."

Weiss got up from the table, even as Yang tried to pull her back.

"H-Hey, they need to work this out themselves-!"

Weiss yanked her arm free, and stormed up next to Miguel.

"No! That's wrong!" Weiss insisted angrily. Miguel and Jaune started, as they both looked up at her.

"M-Miss Schnee," Jaune said. Weiss shook her head, and stared right into Miguel's eyes.

"None of that! You are a loyal and hardworking man who discovered a valuable dust mine before the age of 30! If this tramp can't appreciate that, then she never deserved you! And if she abused you for trying your hardest, then she wasn't worth it! You deserve better, Mister Flores!"

Miguel stared at her in astonishment. Jaune nodded angrily, and clapped Miguel on the back.

"Yeah! Why, you were the best shot on the cattle drives! The best rider! The best with a rope and the toughest fighter! If she can't see you for that, let her drop dead!"

Miguel smiled sadly and sighed.

"Well... If Miss Weiss Schnee and my best friend says that... Who am I to argue?" He shook his head. "Still... Gonna be hard to find a gal who ain't just in it for the money."

"Don't worry, I'm sure you'll find her," Jaune smiled, patting Miguel on the shoulder more gently. Miguel nodded.

"Yeah... Well... Right now, I ain't thinking about that. I wanna drink with friends," he said. He picked up the whiskey and his glass and walked over to the table where Ren, Pyrrha, Yang, Ruby, Nora and Blake were waiting. "Mind if I join you fine folks? If Jaune's yer friend, you'll accept trash like me, right?"

"You're not trash!" Ruby insisted stubbornly. She laughed and hugged him. Miguel chuckled and patted her on the back.

"Well, nice to know, Miss Rose."

"Call me Ruby! Geez, are all you cowboys so polite?"

Miguel laughed.

"Only the best!"

Weiss looked back at Jaune. She flushed a bit. Jaune coughed, and smiled at her.

"Thanks Miss Schnee," he said.

"I only spoke the truth," Weiss said firmly. Jaune nodded, looked around, and then motioned to the chair. Weiss sat down. Jaune leaned in and she blushed a bit at his proximity.

"Would it be all right if I asked you a favor, Miss Schnee?"

"Perhaps. What is it?" She asked, putting one leg over the other.

"Listen. Miguel is a damn good guy and a good friend, but he doesn't have much experience in business. I don't want him to get his claim stolen from him. I know Tangy and her friends will keep his mine going right now, but on the frontier and with all that money involved? Things aren't certain. Do you have any friends who could help him manage his money? Make sure he makes the most of it? I mean... I'd hate for someone to take it all away from him."

Weiss hummed thoughtfully, before she nodded.

"I can think of a few financial advisors and a PMC or two specializing in these kinds of matters. I can put in a good word for him, and help him find a lawyer to ensure my father can't get his hands on the operation."

Jaune sighed in relief then beamed at her. Her heart fluttered at the earnest warmth in his smile.

"Thank you Miss Schnee. I... I really appreciate this. I mean... I know we're going in different directions and won't always be able to talk. Hell, when we first met... He beat the shit out of me." He shot a fond smile over at Miguel, who was dancing with Nora and laughing it up.

"But he saved my life more than a few times and... And he's like a brother. So thank you."

Weiss mustered her courage as her pale cheeks turned red.

"I-I would like one thing in return though! A very small thing!"

Jaune nodded.

"Name it."

Weiss opened her mouth, then closed it. She thought it over... Then smiled shyly.

"From now on? Could you call me Weiss? No 'Miss'."

Jaune flushed, and scratched his cheek nervously.

"Er... Are you sure, Miss Schnee? I mean... You're a... A real lady, and all that... And I'm-"

"A gentleman," Weiss insisted, "A TRUE gentleman. One who I am more than comfortable with addressing me by name."

Jaune slowly chewed over this, before he nodded.

"Well uh... Sure, Miss... I mean Weiss. If that's what you want."

"It is," Weiss sighed with a smile.

A commotion up front drew their attention. A familiar dark-haired girl in purple stormed in. Her hair was frazzled, her eyes were frantic, but there was no doubt who it was that charged up to Miguel.

"MIGUEL!"

Laura grasped at his vest and looked up into his eyes, face filled with desperation.

"Miguel, I-I was a fool! A complete fool! I'm sorry, that marriage-It meant nothing! I-I love you and you're the only one for me!" She fell to her knees before him, holding onto his jacket as she pleaded. "Please Miguel! Please, take me back!"

Miguel's eyes turned cold as he truly beheld the woman he'd worked so hard for over the years. Similar expressions of contempt emerged on the faces of RWBY and JNPR. Jaune's hand clenched, as though he was about to go for his gun.

"No Laura," Miguel stated coldly, "You made your choice. Now you live with it. You go have a happy life, I won't begrudge you one. But you ain't fooling nobody with your act."

"But Miguel-!"

"But nothing! Get back to your husband!" Miguel growled.

Jaune stood up with Weiss, and they walked over to Laura. She was sobbing hard, shaking her head.

"C-Come on! I-I made a mistake! You can forgive one little mistake, right? Right?"

"I think you should leave. Now," Yang stated, her rage bubbling just underneath her even tone.

"B-But I love him, honest! You have to believe me!" Laura looked over at Jaune desperately. "Jaune, you know me-!"

"I know you betrayed the best friend a man could have for a banker," Jaune seethed, "and now you're regretting it because you just learned he finally made something of himself. Git!"

Laura looked back up at Miguel, tears running down her cheeks.

"But I do love him! I really-!"

Nora calmly grabbed Laura by her waist, and carried her to the doors. She screamed and wailed. The bouncers politely opened the doors, and Nora threw her out. The bouncers shut the doors, and Nora turned back, brushing off her hands.

"All done! Want me to break her kneecaps, Boss?" She grinned at Jaune.

Jaune chuckled.

"Nah... She'll need to crawl back to her husband somehow."

Yang laughed. Jaune turned to Miguel, and grinned. Miguel grinned back.

"You're a mighty fine friend, Jaune," he said, patting him on the shoulder.

"Yeah well... You are too," Jaune replied, "I'm lucky to have made so many." He smiled over at Weiss first, who blushed brightly. He gave the same smile to the rest of his friends. A smile they returned.

"So," Miguel sighed, looking over at Weiss, "Miss Schnee, how does a cowpoke go about becoming a proper rich gentleman?"

"And while he's asking the impossible," Jaune grinned, "Do you know where we could find a flying horse?"

"You little runt!" Miguel laughed, punching him in the shoulder.

- - -

Oof poor sod. Still though plenty fish elsewhere. Just gotta find her. And kek RWBY and JNPR playing strip poker would be funny. Cause no way in hell Jaune doesnt have a good poker face.
Have you ever played drinker cards against humanity?

If you aren't the person reading or whoever wins the round you gotta take a shot.

I kinda feel sorry for Mr. Banker, unless he's the REALLY forgiving sort what she did is going to EAT at him... badly... and depending on how Old Fashioned the back corners of Remnant are, she's not in for a fun time...

Because I'm pretty sure that's grounds for acceptable murder.

The Arc Clan: Uncle Eli
Ever watch Slugterra? I think it is a bit relatable with RWBY, at least in terms of mechashift weapons. So here's a bit of the rough idea.

Team RWBY and JNPR (minus Jaune, he said he got somewhere to go.) was resting at the park inside Beacon when Yang suddenly shout.

Yang: *Pointing* Holy Monty, what is that?!

Looking at where Yang was pointing her finger, they saw a motorcycle in brown orange. The bike look more like a sports bike than a regular bike used by civilians.

EizUdJaX0AIByHE

Weiss: It's just a bike Yang. Didn't you like have one?

Yang: Just a bike! JUST A BIKE! BUMBLEBEE IS NOT JUST A BIKE!!!

Blake: Cool down.

Yang: Look Ice Queen, before I made Bumblebee, I studied what I need to know.

Weiss: *Mutters.* So you can study.

Yang: The engine is Dustfield 27, the only engine that successfully manage to boost Dust fuel efficiency. The tires are Trex 12 the only one that runs on snow, mountain terrains and mud. The exhaust is made from-

Weiss: Alright, I get it.

Blake: There's the rider.

The rider wore a simple white helmet. The rider took off his helmet and reveal his face. It was Jaune.

Yang: *Rushes over* VB, when? How?! You got a bike!

Jaune: *Deadpan* Hello Yang. Nice to see you. How are you doing. Nice to see you greeting people like a normal person should.

Yang: You. Bike! How?

Jaune: You got your Bumblebee, I got Orleans. Speaking of that, Orleans, thanks a lot girl.

The bike transforms into a horse and nuzzle on Jaune's face.

Weiss: Did that bike just transform into a horse?! How?!

Yang: That's what I want to know as well.

Ruby: *Drooling at Orleans and the fact it can mechashift.* Must...know.

Ren: Does no one feels concerned that it just transform on it's own?

Jaune: Don't know, one of my Uncle friends made it for me on my 15th birthday.

Pyrrha: You mean for your 15th birthday right?

Jaune: Nope, when he realized it was my birthday, he asked dad to borrow the garage for a bit and came back an hour later with Orleans.

Nora: So where did you went off to Fearless Leader?

Jaune: Just got back from Vale, my uncle send me some stuff. He loves to adventure a lot so he sometimes send me what he found.

Jaune shows four boxes of different sizes.

Ruby: Can we see?

Jaune: Sure, not here though. Let's do it in my team room.

In JNPR Room

Jaune: So which one should I open first?

Ruby: The small one.

Nora: That one! *Pointing at the second largest box.*

Pyrrha: How about this one Jaune? *Pyrrha holding a regular sized box.

Yang: Go with the biggest one first. The bigger, the better, right, eh?

Jaune decided to go to with the biggest. Inside was a sword with markings and seems to give a noble authority. There was also a letter next to it.

ian-moir-emperorblaster-swordupgraded-v5-1.jpg

Dear Jaune,

This here is called Emperor's Sword, a sword blaster and one of a kind. I acquire it after defeating an evil magic emperor and since you use a mechashift weapon and a sword, I hope it can be more useful to you. Hopefully you will use it for good and defend the people.

With love,
Your Uncle,
Eli..

Weiss:*Scoff.* Magic?

Ren: Why did your Uncle send you a sword? Don't you have Crocea Mors?

Jaune: Had to send them to repairs. This can be my second weapon while I'm repairing Crocea Mors.

Jaune: So which box is next?

Ruby: The small one.

Jaune: Alright

Jaune opened the box and inside was four tiny robots.

Ruby: SO CUTE!!!

Yang: *Grinning* Cute little fellow you got there Vomit Boy.

Blake: There's a letter as well.

269385431.jpg

Dear Jaune,

If you decided to use the sword I gave you, then you are going to need some slugs. I can't give you the live slugs, for some reason, most of them doesn't do well on the surface but that won't stop me from giving you something. These here are roboslugs, I managed to get some of my scientist friends to recreate them. It won't be as good as Burpy (no slugs ever will), but it will definitely able to do well on the surface. You seen me slugslinging before so I left it to you to figure it out with your new weapon.

With love,
Your Uncle,
Eli.

Blake: Slugslinging?

Jaune: Uncle Eli used to show it to me and my sisters. I think Tanya actually likes it despite saying it wasn't efficient. Saphron just loves Burpy.

Pyrrha: Let's do the next one. *Handing the regular sized box.*

198d4a5a29e30802d37d697f99a2e9b0.jpg

Jaune,

This here is something I got from the East. It's a wrist blaster and a friend of mine decided to gave this one to you. In case you ever want to do combo move with the slugs I sent you. Treat it with great care. It is considered a symbol of great honor and responsibility for having one.

With love,
Your Uncle,
Eli.

Jaune: Nora, Ren, Pyrrha, you three are from Mistral. You ever seen one of these?

Nora: Nope

Ren: It looks like a Mistralian design but I don't think there was anywhere that produce this.

Pyrrha: I would say Argus judging by the markings but I haven't seen anyone with that.

Nora: Now let's open the final box!

The last box contains foods. Jars of honey, biscuits and chocolates.

Jaune

Thought you might like some honey from the giant underground bees that I found. I found the taste a bit too strong, so try not to take a big bite or you mind end up needing a doctor. Got some other food I found in my travel.

With love,
Your Uncle,
Eli.

Nora: Can I have some honey Jaune-Jaune.

Jaune: Sure, but-

Nora: *Already grabbing Ren and heads to the kitchen* Renny, I need pancakes!

Ren: *Sigh* Yes Nora.

Yang: ...So, what a girl got to do to ask for a ride Jaune?

Later on the training session, Ozpin saw Jaune new sword and wondered how in the world did his student managed to get a magical weapon.

Random thought, a team that use sword.

Team SWOD (Sword)

S - Sally Polendina (What are you talking about friend Ruby? I am not Penny, it says so right here. *Shows a fake student I.D.*)
W - Weiss Schnee
O - Oscar Pine (He better get one. Ozma was a knight. Better yet, one of the reincarnations of Ozma was Ozama, a swordsman that fought in the Great War.)
D - Darkarc (Jaune transcript got a different name and he can't complain.)

If Jaune got shield from one of his Uncle

dx_wolzard_sword_and_shield_ma_1623587210_dbc34085_progressive.jpg

Wolzard's Shield, with sword and shield just like Crocea Mors

toys-2005-05.jpg

You can even close down the eye

Color Recognition
He sees team RWBY and only identifies them by color since he has forgotten their faces for years.

He stared at the group of four in front of him. Red, White, Black, Yellow. For a moment, he wondered if it was all a hallucination. Perhaps after all these years, he'd finally gone mad.

Were it not for the fact that he could clearly see the faces of the four that stood before him, he might have believed it. Or perhaps that damned Cat had finally gotten to him. After all, his scroll had lost power within the first week of falling into the Ever After, and ever since then he'd had no way of remembering Team RWBY's faces and consequently had long since forgotten them.

Even now, he wouldn't have been able to tell if the four standing in front of him were Team RWBY should they have worn any other color. But he was pretty sure they'd be wearing the same clothes as when they fell and should be their correct colors. And if not then at least through the respective features he could still remember.

To the far right, the one with the deep violet eyes and the golden mane of hair, he was almost certain was Yang. Even if he couldn't remember her face, he'd never be able to forget her eyes. How they would soften and fill with pride whenever she'd look at her younger sister. How they'd light up at the mention of partying. And how they'd turn a crimson red as her hair turned into an inferno as her emotions ran rampant.

Next to her was a cat faunus, he was almost certain was Blake. Her amber eyes looked over him, examining every detail, with a cat-like curiosity. And her long hair that blended into the night. However, he was unsure of her white coat. He couldn't remember if she had been wearing a white coat the last time they had met.

His breath hitched as Jaune turned to look at the next person. He could tell almost immediately that it was Weiss. Her long white hair and soft blue eyes. He couldn't help but stare at her for a bit, as he remembered the girl he used to have a crush on. She looked as regal as he remembered her. Her posture, dress, and tiara headband certainly didn't help dissuade that image.

Moving on, Jaune saw the color he dreaded the most. Red and black. Ruby's colors. He looked at her eyes. Her silver eyes which he swore used to be filled with hope looked so empty. Jaune wondered if it was because Weiss had told her. Told her that he'd killed Penny. The part of him that was so sure it was Ruby hoped she'd be angry at him. Yell at him for killing her friend and daring to show his face again. That she'd stay away from him.

But looking at the silver-eyed girl in front of him, he couldn't help but notice how different the atmosphere around her was from how he remembered it. Had he simply not noticed it? Or had something changed? Who was he kidding, of course, it had, Penny was gone and he'd killed her. Hopefully, he could help her but he wasn't counting on it. With a deep breath, he took off his helmet and spoke.

"Team RWBY? Is that really you?"

He stared at the group of four in front of him. Red, White, Black, Yellow. For a moment, he wondered if it was all a hallucination. Perhaps after all these years, he'd finally gone mad.

Were it not for the fact that he could clearly see the faces of the four that stood before him, he might have believed it. Or perhaps that damned Cat had finally gotten to him. After all, his scroll had lost power within the first week of falling into the Ever After, and ever since then he'd had no way of remembering Team RWBY's faces and consequently had long since forgotten them.

Even now, he wouldn't have been able to tell if the four standing in front of him were Team RWBY should they have worn any other color. But he was pretty sure they'd be wearing the same clothes as when they fell and should be their correct colors. And if not then at least through the respective features he could still remember.

To the far right, the one with the deep violet eyes and the golden mane of hair, he was almost certain was Yang. Even if he couldn't remember her face, he'd never be able to forget her eyes. How they would soften and fill with pride whenever she'd look at her younger sister. How they'd light up at the mention of partying. And how they'd turn a crimson red as her hair turned into an inferno as her emotions ran rampant.

Next to her was a cat faunus, he was almost certain was Blake. Her amber eyes looked over him, examining every detail, with a cat-like curiosity. And her long hair that blended into the night. However, he was unsure of her white coat. He couldn't remember if she had been wearing a white coat the last time they had met.

His breath hitched as Jaune turned to look at the next person. He could tell almost immediately that it was Weiss. Her long white hair and soft blue eyes. He couldn't help but stare at her for a bit, as he remembered the girl he used to have a crush on. She looked as regal as he remembered her. Her posture, dress, and tiara headband certainly didn't help dissuade that image.

Moving on, Jaune saw the color he dreaded the most. Red and black. Ruby's colors. He looked at her eyes. Her silver eyes which he swore used to be filled with hope looked so empty. Jaune wondered if it was because Weiss had told her. Told her that he'd killed Penny. The part of him that was so sure it was Ruby hoped she'd be angry at him. Yell at him for killing her friend and daring to show his face again. That she'd stay away from him.

But looking at the silver-eyed girl in front of him, he couldn't help but notice how different the atmosphere around her was from how he remembered it. Had he simply not noticed it? Or had something changed? Who was he kidding, of course, it had, Penny was gone and he'd killed her. Hopefully, he could help her but he wasn't counting on it. With a deep breath, he took off his helmet and spoke.

"Team RWBY? Is that really you?"

Kinda ended up making it so he still remembered but not fully. Ended up going a slightly different direction then I intended. But still good enough I think.

the-imminent-death-of-the-rusted-knight-and-the-possible-v0-9hj347dv5xta1.png

Indestructible
Determination that is incorruptible
From the other side a terror to behold
Annihilation will be unavoidable
Every broken enemy will know
That their opponent had to be invincible
Take a last look around while you're alive
I'm an indestructible
Master of war

....I'm getting ideas. Hypothetical Jaune v Cinder rematch in Vacuo Post-Vol9 ideas. Aura Amp evolution/Shonen-type power-up ideas.

Turns out Weiss's fiance is equally unenthusiastic and instead bonds with Jaune over being from old and storied families, and Weiss has to deal with her "new money" status being something of a flaw.

Fiance: "A cake butler. She has a cake butler and she calls the kitchen the 'food room'!"
Jaune: "You mean she doesn't even know his name? I grew up with the other families' kids down in Radian, we knew everyone's names - the moms, the dads, even the grandpas and grandmas!"
Fiance: "You know how these New Money types are."
Jaune: "Ooooh yeah, the whole overcompensation thing..."

It's sort of like how "oh, she's from Menagerie" excuses Blake's idiosyncracies, especially when it comes to other faunus.

Turns out Weiss's fiance is equally unenthusiastic and instead bonds with Jaune over being from old and storied families, and Weiss has to deal with her "new money" status being something of a flaw.

Fiance: "A cake butler. She has a cake butler and she calls the kitchen the 'food room'!"
Jaune: "You mean she doesn't even know his name? I grew up with the other families' kids down in Radian, we knew everyone's names - the moms, the dads, even the grandpas and grandmas!"
Fiance: "You know how these New Money types are."
Jaune: "Ooooh yeah, the whole overcompensation thing..."

It's sort of like how "oh, she's from Menagerie" excuses Blake's idiosyncracies, especially when it comes to other faunus.
It'd be hilarious if Weiss found out all her teammates and JNPR are richer than her.

Which come to think of it is actually mostly possible.

Ruby and Yang - both their parents and uncle were famous huntsmen so there's gotta be some level of money in that and Qrow has his totally-not-a-cult connections which are all people in positions of power and prestige.

Blake - her dad runs a (technically unofficial) kingdom.

Pyrrha - famous and a tournament champions and those always come with prize money and merch deals.

Jaune - his family go way back. They've probably had plenty of time to accumulate wealth.

The only possible stick ups would be Ren and Nora but even they might be slightly better off than Weiss in a way. Because they know budgeting and compromise.

No Weiss you do not need 400$ milk straight from mountain cow faunus.

It'd be hilarious if Weiss found out all her teammates and JNPR are richer than her.

Which come to think of it is actually mostly possible.

Ruby and Yang - both their parents and uncle were famous huntsmen so there's gotta be some level of money in that and Qrow has his totally-not-a-cult connections which are all people in positions of power and prestige.

Blake - her dad runs a (technically unofficial) kingdom.

Pyrrha - famous and a tournament champions and those always come with prize money and merch deals.

Jaune - his family go way back. They've probably had plenty of time to accumulate wealth.

The only possible stick ups would be Ren and Nora but even they might be slightly better off than Weiss in a way. Because they know budgeting and compromise.

No Weiss you do not need 400$ milk straight from mountain cow faunus.

If we consider Proto-Jaune's design notes, his family goes Valean Royalty back.

Some prompts:

-Jaune asks his Dad what his Semblance is, but Nick Arc has never figured that out himself.

Nick: "I assume it's to Be Awesome. And it's always on!"

-Isabel Arc can't help mothering her son or his friends at school when she visits. How do they react?

-Write some adventures of the Huntsman and Wonder-Zwei! And the numerous nefarious supervillainesses they run into!

-Neptune tries hitting on Jaune's sisters when they visit. How does that go for him?

-Sun's monk foster father visits Beacon along with his Pig and Cicada brothers. Journey to the West level shenanigans ensue.

-Yang impulsively asks Jaune out just so she can have some fun with a buddy. It leads to them ending up in jail. But it was a hell of a ride.

-King Jaune deals with a diplomatic envoy from Atlas.

-Isabel Arc can't help mothering her son or his friends at school when she visits. How do they react?

Well I'm pretty sure they're all going to be emotionally compromised to some extent.

Weiss - oh she's gonna get clingy. Only mom she's had is a depressed boozehound. She's gonna cling and never let go.

Blake - will probably run and hide. She left her parents for the white fang so she hasn't had motherly affection since she left. She's gonna want it while also feeling super guilty.
Plus, cats hide.

Yang and Ruby - oh they're gonna want it so badly. And it's going to be bittersweet.

Nora - I forsee a ugly cry. The snot river from nose kind.

Ren - basks in a mother's warmth for the first time in years while still being stoic.

Pyrrha - mentally preparing to call Isabella mother-in-law.

The School Play: Jaune the Villain 2
*Ruby tried to attack Jaune with Crescent Rose but was stopped by Polarity from Pyrrha. The scythe was inches away from Jaune's head.*

Jaune: Crow taught you well. *Jaune put his palm on the scythe part of Crescent Rose.*

Jaune: "And like your mentor, you mistake bootlicking servitude for heroism and glory. Poor little Spring, all your best efforts, all your idealism, and your hands are more crimson than even your cloak."
Jaune: "You shed more blood in one quest than I could have in a thousand years."

Weiss is fighting Jaune at the stage, sword clashing with sword.

Jaune: Your resistance is admirable.

Weiss: Shut up! What do you even know about me?!

Jaune: "Did you think I know nothing of you? Traitor to her own kin, forever chasing a meaningless goal? Fool. The crown was lost the moment the moment you left the North. What will you do when I am gone, Maiden of Winter? Raise an army, return to North, depose your brother and proclaim yourself queen? You, who traded statecraft for the blade and the burdens of crown and throne for simple nights around campfires? What praises have you deluded yourself into believing they will sing when you tear the crown from your brother's head for the crime of being your father's child?"

Blake is fighting Jaune

Jaune: Blake Belladonna, you have my respect.

Blake: Why?

Jaune: "For surviving, Autumn. You, who betray everyone and everything you touch, claiming to fight for the oppressed when all you do is lead them to their ruin. That you have survived this long, deluding yourself into believing that you fight the good fight when all you do is destroy those you claim to champion, is nothing short of divine providence."
Jaune: "A thousand, thousand of your own kin spit on you and all that you stand for. You think I attacked your city, seized your parents? Your people opened the gates to me and offered me the Crown of the Isles. Your father wept and threw himself at my feet, begging for mercy for you."

Ruby, Weiss, Blake and Pyrrha facing Jaune.

Ruby: Our bonds are stronger than you think.

Jaune: "Bonds? You forsook your own sister, Winter plans on usurping her brother for the crime of being an obstacle to a throne she has no idea how to rule, Autumn runs and runs from everyone and everything, and my own general decided that the whispers of a broken wizard and the lure of prophesized destiny were enough to forsake everyone and everything who loved her. I have indulged this farce long enough."
???: "Wait!"
???: "I...Mercy. For them, I plead mercy."
Jaune: "I am not in a merciful mien this day. Storm, Thunder, deal with them-"
Yang: "Then I offer myself for them. Lord or not, Darkarc...I am still the Summer Maiden, and I am still Queen here. Your rule will need legitimacy...husband."
Jaune: *smiles a quiet, victorious smile*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Audience: "HOLY SHIT."
Ironwood: "HOLY SHIT."
Qrow: "I don't lick boots!"
Whitley: "Hello, is this Cooper Consultations? Do you have any solutions for "insane sister out to take my head"?"
Adam: "It's TRUUUUUUUUE! She BEEEEEETRAYED ME!" *sobbing*
Salem: "Crikey, this guy is really good. He should go professional."

Last edited:
Some prompts:

Jaune: Embarrassed
Pyrrha: Shocked but embraces it. Athena is 50/50 mother/agent so full motherly affection is appreciated.
Yang: Melts instantly
Ruby: Same
Weiss: Melts eventually.
Blake: Slightly unnerved, but accepts it.
Nora: Happily accepts
Ren: Slightly unnerved like Blake, but comes around.

-Neptune tries hitting on Jaune's sisters when they visit. How does that go for him?

Tanya: "Oh, so adorable…"

Sun: "So… would yo-

Tanya/Jade/Aqua: "Not a chance, kid."

Repeat the scene as needed

-King Jaune deals with a diplomatic envoy from Atlas.

Likely Winter. And knowing Jacques it would be an attempt to have her seduce Jaune and manipulate him to ensure 'beneficial relations' with the two kingdoms. Ironwood just strives for decent relations. Have Winter conflicted in her approach as she understands what's going on. Does Winter fall for him? Does she show loyalty to her father? Does she just strive for good relations between Vale and Atlas? That's the interesting situation.

Blake: Slightly unnerved, but accepts it.

Kali: *incoherent sobbing* "I...I...I miss her so much...and she's...another woman....mummy hugs...."

Whitley: "Winter, marry this man."
Winter: "Wha-"
Whitley: "His mother hugged me, baked me cookies and let me ride a pony around their farm. If you marry him, I'll get mother-hugs, family cookies and pony rides whenever I want."
Weiss: "What about me?!"
Whitely: "For Heaven's sake, I want mother-hugs, not "why did you drive my son to drink" hugs."

No that's the catalyst event! Ren and Nora win the lottery or one of Nora's supposedly hare brained scheme pays off or Insurance from Kuroyuri. Something comes through that skyrockets Ren and Nora into the ranks of neuvo rich. Weiss of course tries to offer advice only for the fact everybody else is richer to come to light.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back