• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

[RWBY] RWBY Shorts

So… rather peculiar crossover idea. I've been reading Pacific Rim fanfics for the past few days and the possibility of a soul/mind being forged by the drift of two human minds in the Jäger just screams story potential. Have Jaune fall from the bridge and onto Earth during the early/mid days of the Jäger program and you can have him be a drift compatible pilot and either give him an OC or have Ruby (or a different love interest (maybe Penny)) become a pilot with him. Eventually through their drifts Jaune awakens his Jaegers aura (though he had to massively tax his aura and semblance to do so) and doesn't tell anyone outside his copilot. The Jaeger then basically becomes Jaune's daughter and while there is the occasional shenanigan this secret is kept as they fear the PPDC may dissect their Jaeger. Eventually it's revealed at the Hong Kong Shatterdome and Jaune wakes all the other Jaegers aura and not sure how to take it from here though. Personally I absolutely adore fucking with the canon in crossover stories. Like for example, Jaune upon learning of Pentacost's cancer awakens his aura or at least offers to. Up in the air if he accepts or not.

So yeah, a RWBY x Pacific Rim crossover featuring Jaune.

him and the Belladonnas having to deal with weekly White Fang assassination attempts to the point it becomes a comedic routine.
Whitley: Oh my Gods... Really? Poison? This is like the twelfth this week. Don't you have anything better!?
Assassin in disguise: I have this chocolate within me that literally has no poison because I've ran out of money for that. They won't let me go back unless they saw you eating it.
Whitley: Oh, okay...?
AID: If you excuse me now, I'm going to get laid.

Last edited:
Free Ideas

Possible Glynda backstory
- Glynda grew up as an orphan (which isn't uncommon, because Remnant is a deathworld), It might have been terrible, very loving, just emotionally cold/distant.
Some possible additions to that backstory, of which multiple could be used, or even just parts of them.
  • Glynda was a child prodigy who earned her diplomas quite young, partially to try to get away from the orphanage, and because of this she doesn't really have any friends her age.
  • She acts very strict and dresses to make herself seem older to get more respect, because people tend to not take her as serious due to her relatively young age.
  • Glynda has put op some walls due to her upbringing, so her reputation and how she generally acts causes most people to be intimidated by her, and whenever she goes out to a club, the only people who hit on her are jerks, which has pretty much guarantees that she stays single.
    • As a result, she has no defence against Jaune's wholesome domestic/family deminer/vibes, so he accidentally gets past the emotional walls she has put up, and she falls heads over heels for him.
  • Glynda is very close to the Arc family due to them helping out at the orphanage, even if they never adopted anyone.
    Nick fixed/repaired things and taught some physical skills, Isabella provided medical help and taught some general book knowledge, Saphron helped out as a teacher after she got her teaching degree.
  • Glynda might have some Faunus heritage she doesn't know about because she doesn't know who her parents are.
    She might even be a full Faunus, and her Faunus trait is something too subtle for her to even notice.
    • She might sometimes go into heat (she thought it was weird but never knew what was actually happening), which wasn't a problem when she didn't have any romantic feelings for anyone, but that has changed, shenanigans ensue.
  • Part of the reason why Ozpin trusted Glynda to keep his secrets (his immortality, Salem's existence, etc.) is because she's an orphan, and thus doesn't have any family relations who she might tell his secrets too.
    (He might not know that's she's very close to the Arc family)
  • Glynda might have chosen her own last name because she liked it.
  • Glynda has a (older or younger?) sister who was raised by her birth parents, and she's an absolutely horrible spoiled brat, and is based on the Wicked Witch of the West (like how Glynda is based on the Good Witch of the South).

- Willow doesn't trust men any more due to her experience with Jacques.
It's not like she hates them, but her experiences left her so scared that she can't find herself to trust them any more.
When Jaune accidentally wins her trust, she completely falls for him (the fact it would be a scandal if any possible relationship were to get out, it could seriously hurt Jacques reputation only makes it more appealing in her mind).

- Exalted Semblances
A semblance can become "exalted" and becomes much stronger than before.
It's almost never a straight upgrade, as it nearly always also gives extra features, small new powers, removes limitations, etc.
Nobody knows why, how or when it will happen, as every time it happens it's manifests differently and happens for different reasons.
Examples:
Ruby can now use her Petal Burst on anything she touches without travelling with it herself, giving it a burst of acceleration in 1 direction (which she can't change mid-flight) in a burst of rose petals.
She can also some control over how much momentum the objects retain when they come out of the burst, potentially using it as a makeshift ranged weapon.

This isn't limited to just solid objects, and Ruby can use it on liquids or gasses, so she can blast someone with a water/air blast, or shoot water at a fire (or a burning liquid/gas at an enemy).

She still has the drawback of having significant difficulty with carrying heavier loads, like anything that has more mass and/or volume than she does.
Blake's clones now last longer, she can control their movement, and she can switch places with them as long as they're whole.
Though they're still fragile and can't really attack the same way she can (she can still make them explosive with fire Dust), if Blake swaps places right before a hit lands, it hits the same as a normal strike from her.
Nora's exalted High Voltage allowed her to generate her own electricity, and a couple secondary abilities related to that.
She can't shoot or throw the electricity, but she can shock or charge anything that she's touching, like a new specially designed weapon to do exactly that (she can become a generator for a lightning gun).

Generating more electricity than her base amount does cost Aura to do so, with more electricity costing more aura (and there is a maximum amount of electricity she can generate all at once).
She can however absorb electricity to get Aura back, though the conversion rate isn't 1-to-1 as there is some energy loss.

Because she generates more electricity than before her base strength is also increased.

She's also now immune to electrical damage to handle the increased electricity.

Last edited:
Dragonslayer: Domestic
It wasn't often Yang cooked anymore. It had sucked really, being the only one able to make meals when Dad just shut down and Ruby was hungry. Still, she'd gotten pretty good at it and she couldn't say she didn't appreciate the skills she'd gained. Beacon meals and some fast food were sufficient, but sometimes a gal just needed to cook some comfort food.

Rather than spoil her fashionable clothing with grease, she donned an apron and tied her hair back. She cooked the hamburger steaks with the ease of long practice and enjoyed the smell as they sizzled in her custom sauce.

It wasn't a very complicated recipe, but it was comforting.

The door to the common room opened. She jumped.

"Hey, what smells so good-Oh! Oh, hey Yang..."

Yang looked over and smiled at Jaune. The resident dorky knight stared intently at her.

"Hey VB. Thought you were headed out to Vale?"

"I uh... J-Just... Um..." Jaune stuttered. Yang frowned.

"What?"

"You look uh... Um..." Jaune gestured a bit. Yang shrugged.

"What? I can be domestic."

Her eyes narrowed. Jaune looked nervous. More nervous than usual, honestly.

"Something wrong with me dressing like this?" She demanded.

"No! No, no, of-of course not!" Jaune said quickly, waving his hand, "Ah, it's just... Um... Unexpected! Th-That's all!"

His voice cracked a bit. Yang snickered.

"What, do I look like your mom or something?"

"Uh... Um..." Jaune shrugged. "I-I mean... Kind of... In a good way."

"So, I look good?" Yang asked, smirking at him. She checked her hamburger steaks-Yup, just fine. She could tease Jaune a little, that was always fun.

"Y-yeah. Very good," Jaune confirmed. Yang sauntered up to him, swinging her hips. She smirked playfully.

"Oh? How good? Good enough to eat~?"

"Uhhh..." Jaune tried.

Oh this was priceless. The way he was staring and stuttering like some twelve year old with his first boner! And of course, there was some pride involved. After all, why would he crush on Weiss when she was right there?

"Or are you imagining me welcoming you home, darling~?" She crooned. "Would you like dinner, a bath, or...?" And here she scooted right up and pressed her chest against his, grinning up into his eyes.

"Me~?"

HA! Oh man he is going to faint! He is gonna run! He is-

His lips pressed against hers. Warmth flooded her body as he kissed her.

He... He's kissing me, her brain thought in a detached sort of way, He's... Kissing me... He's kissing me?!

And it was... Good?! His tongue was trying to batter down her lips. It just tapped for entry and instinctively, she opened up. Their tongues touched, she sucked in a heated breath through her nostrils and-

Jaune pulled away. They both panted.

"I uh... I um..." Jaune coughed, red-faced. "... Bye!"

He fled, leaving Yang staring after him. She panted for breath softly. She slowly reached up and touched her lips. They still tingled from the kiss.

"... Wait, what?!"

Last edited:
First off, why did she and Jaune break up?

Second, we need a story prompt where Blake ISN'T a shitty kitty. Just to imagine such a world
Maybe Jaune broke up with her so he can follow his dream of becoming a hunter. He give me that feeling in the earlier volume. Maybe he broke up with her, so when he inevitably disappear to become a hunter, his family won't question / bother her much.

Maybe Jaune broke up with her so he can follow his dream of becoming a hunter. He give me that feeling in the earlier volume. Maybe he broke up with her, so when he inevitably disappear to become a hunter, his family won't question / bother her much.

I imagine they did go out for a while but Jaune wanted to be a Huntsman and Katy just wanted to be a farm wife with Jaune as a farmer, or a doctor, or something else in Radian. He went off to pursue his dream and she decided to find someone else.

It wasn't necessarily an angry breakup, just that they realized they wanted different things in life.

Of course, Katy may just visit Jaune to check on him. They were childhood friends before they started dating. And she may have no intention of restarting the relationship.

On the other hand, meeting him again and seeing how well he's doing might reignite some feelings she has for him.

Last edited:
It wasn't often Yang cooked anymore. It had sucked really, being the only one able to make meals when Dad just shut down and Ruby was hungry. Still, she'd gotten pretty good at it and she couldn't say she didn't appreciate the skills she'd gained. Beacon meals and some fast food were sufficient, but sometimes a gal just needed to cook some comfort food.

Rather than spoil her fashionable clothing with grease, she donned an apron and tied her hair back. She cooked the hamburger steaks with the ease of long practice and enjoyed the smell as they sizzled in her custom sauce.

Yang looked over and smiled at Jaune. The resident dorky knight stared intently at her.

"What?"

"No! No, no, of-of course not!" Jaune said quickly, waving his hand, "Ah, it's just... Um... Unexpected! Th-That's all!"

"So, I look good?" Yang asked, smirking at him. She checked her hamburger steaks-Yup, just fine. She could tease Jaune a little, that was always fun.

"Y-yeah. Very good," Jaune confirmed. Yang sauntered up to him, swinging her hips. She smirked playfully.

"Uhhh..." Jaune tried.

Oh this was priceless. The way he was staring and stuttering like some twelve year old with his first boner! And of course, there was some pride involved. After all, why would he crush on Weiss when she was right there?

"Or are you imagining me welcoming you home, darling~?" She crooned. "Would you like dinner, a bath, or...?" And here she scooted right up and pressed her chest against his, grinning up into his eyes.

"Me~?"

He... He's kissing me, her brain thought in a detached sort of way, He's... Kissing me... He's kissing me?!

And it was... Good?! His tongue was trying to batter down her lips. It just tapped for entry and instinctively, she opened up. Their tongues touched, she sucked in a heated breath through her nostrils and-

He fled, leaving Yang staring after him. She panted for breath softly. She slowly reached up and touched her lips. They still tingled from the kiss.

"... Wait, what?!"

Yang tries Domesticated Housewife
Jaune counters with Husbandly Kiss
THEY'RE BOTH SUPER EFFECTIVE!

"... Wait, what?!"
They are now obligated to expand the Xiao-Long & Arc bloodlines. At least 20 grandchildren, gotta beat jaune's mother record.

Of course, Katy may just visit Jaune to check on him. They were childhood friends before they started dating. And she may have no intention of restarting the relationship.
I would like this more, because then she can cause a teensy bit trouble for the funsies. She is gonna hang around Jaune, making other girls and guys get quite jealous. I imagine it like a cat pushing a cup off a table lol.
evil-smile.gif

"What?"

"Uhhh..." Jaune tried.

"Me~?"

"... Wait, what?!"
Right I need at least a dozen more chapters of this universe now please and thank you

Cowboys of Remnant: Rope Tricks
- - -

Pyrrha Nikos had never been in love before. Not really. Oh she'd had crushes on boys from afar, admired a few of her male opponents, but this... This was different. She knew it deep down inside. Jaune liked her. Not the image of her, not her accomplishments, her. She in turn saw he was a good man, noble, brave, and kind.

It may have been her first love, but she knew what it was. It was not just eros, as her Hellenic forebears described it. They had fought together, laughed together, and sang together. It was deeper. It could be agape, true and unconditional love.

Not that Pyrrha wanted it to be agape only, of course! She wanted the eros part just as badly!

Therein lay the problem though: Jaune Arc was a desirable man. On Remnant, over fifty percent of the population was female, as males died with more frequency than females. This meant competition was harsh for such men.

Already, Pyrrha knew her opponents. This was an arena she couldn't simply bash her way through, or Jaune would already be hers.

(She did feel a bit guilty over thinking of Jaune as a prize, but... It wasn't like she was going to put him into a cabinet somewhere! She would be his prize as well! Their love would be a constant reward! Filled with love, laughter, tears, children!)

Yang Xiao-Long had changed the nature of the game. Boldly, she had made her intentions clear by playing the domestic homemaker for Jaune! HA! Like that would last with how flighty the girl was.

Weiss Schnee too was a contender. Pyrrha had originally written her off, but no! The white haired heiress too saw something in Jaune worth fighting for!

Blake Belladonna? She didn't know what her intentions were, but the Faunus Princess could not be discounted.

Finally, Ruby Rose was trying to connect with Jaune too. He still saw her as a little sister, but her tenacity could not be denied!

These were just the women Pyrrha knew about! How many others saw Jaune as a prize worth fighting for?!

This was a fight she was ill prepared for. She needed time to improve her game: Time she didn't have. She needed more, she needed to compete and ensure Jaune knew she was worthy of consideration!

But how?

She pondered this carefully, seeing the romantic as a battlefield. As a great Mistralian philosopher once said, win the battle in your mind and heart and the rest will follow.

"Hmm..."

The only ones she could rely on were Nora and Ren, who were too obviously involved to be a threat. Yet she hesitated. They were also friends with her competitors. She was their friend as well, she supposed, yet they were still in competition.

What did Pyrrha Nikos do better than they did in the arena of romantic combat?

"Hmmm..."

"Pyrrha?"

"Ah!" Pyrrha gasped, shaken from her meditation on her bed. She looked up at the object of her desires, standing in front of her in his usual get up. He smiled.

"Sorry, didn't mean t' interrupt yer musings," he said gently. Pyrrha shook her head.

"No... It's fine," she said, "Did you need something?"

"Well, I was hoping you would be free to train today," Jaune said with a smile.

Pyrrha smiled back, though inwardly she remained depressed. Certainly, she and Jaune trained extensively. He was a quick learner and she was glad to be his mentor. Yet it all remained so very platonic...

"I am, Jaune," Pyrrha said with a nod. Jaune sighed.

"Thank you for putting in so much effort. I know I ain't where I need to be, but your patience is amazing. Especially since I ain't helping you any."

"It's a pleasure to train with you, Jaune," Pyrrha replied with a smile. It was not a lie: Teaching Jaune gave her insight into her own combat forms, and his sheer grit and determination meant he had to be innovative. He hadn't beaten her, yet, but his tactical know how meant he could if he had the right tools...

An idea crystallized in her mind in a single, perfect moment. As though the gods had blessed her with insight. She smiled up at Jaune.

"Actually. There is a way you could help me," she said carefully, keeping her excitement under tight control.

Jaune raised an eyebrow.

"How so?"

- - -

Some time later, outside, Pyrrha and Jaune circled one another. She had Milo and Akuo out, and her keen eyes were locked onto Jaune. Jaune for his part had his trusty revolver in one hand, and his rope in the other.

Pyrrha charged, crossing the distance in next to no time to swung Milo for Jaune's head. He ducked and fired, blasting up a huge dust cloud with his powerful Blast Dust bullet.

In that brief moment, between the noise, the dust, and the shockwave, Pyrrha was stunned.

She felt rope wrap around her legs and yank her off her feet. She slammed into the ground with a grunt, and felt Jaune pounce on her. She struggled and thrashed, but his hands were too fast and her arms were bound.

The dust cleared... And Pyrrha Nikos, the Invincible Girl, was tied up and lying on the ground.

She grinned giddily into the dirt, before she looked up with a smile.

"V-Very good, Jaune!" She complimented him. "I can't sense the rope with Polarity at all!"

Jaune sighed, and nodded. He tipped his hat up as he looked at her thoughtfully.

"That's true Pyrrha. But you can still summon yer weapons with yer Semblance. Or lock onto the metal on me to use against me. Even that window of stunning you is short enough you could fight me off if we weren't training."

"No, but now we know how someone could bring me down," Pyrrha said eagerly, "And that's one step closer to figuring out how to counter it. You also shouldn't sell yourself short: I'm sure if we were in a real fight, you could figure out how to get around that, too."

Jaune smiled warmly.

"Shucks... Thanks, Pyrrha. I-I have some ideas. They'll be good counters if anyone else figures you out."

"They will," Pyrrha said demurely. She beamed up at him, her cheeks bright red. "Thank you... It's been a-a very long time since anyone made me feel... Vulnerable."

"Er, well," Jaune winced, "I'm awful sorry-"

"Don't be," Pyrrha said, "This is to help me get stronger and... And I trust you."

She blushed and looked aside. Yet a coy look came to her face.

"You could take advantage of me right now... And I couldn't do a thing to stop it," she said softly.

Jaune knelt down, and tugged her up into a hug. He shook his head, his face deadly serious.

"I would never do such a thing, Pyrrha. I swear," he stated firmly.

Pyrrha mustered all of her courage.

"... I... I know. Though um... I-I might not mind if... Um..."

Jaune gaped. His face turned as red as the setting sun. Pyrrha blushed deeply, and couldn't meet his eyes. Yet she could feel his heartbeat race, and that was very gratifying.

"Um... S-Sorry if that's a bit forward, but... I um..."

Hooves thundered on the ground. A familiar chestnut mare charged into view, grabbed onto Jaune's poncho with her teeth and yanked him away.

"ACK! HEY! ORLEANS! ORLEAAANNNNSSS!"

Pyrrha used brute strength to bust out of the ropes, and stood up. She glared after the galloping horse, who was absconding with Jaune. The horse shot her a side along glare back.

She had forgotten another rival. How sloppy of her.

She'd have to correct that.

In a way that didn't upset Jaune, of course.

- - -

Shyft Inspired this so I decided to give it a shot. Hope you enjoyed.

Last edited:
Pyrrha used brute strength to bust out of the ropes, and stood up. She glared after the galloping horse, who was absconding with Jaune. The horse shot her a side along glare back.

She had forgotten another rival. How sloppy of her.

Don't forget about Velvet, Pyrrha!

HOLY FUCK, EVEN JAUNE'S HORSE WANTS HIM! Time to hide away any Humanization Relics and Ozpin away.

The Knight and the Dragon Aftermath
After the final battle with Salem and the victory party...

Yang: "Blake! We won! We won and we're gonna... Gonna..."

She sees Blake kissing Sun.

Yang: "What... What is this?"

Blake: "Oh... Wow... Uh... Yang? This is what it looks like."

Yang: "What?!"

Blake: "Sooo... In order to become the ruler of Menagerie, I need to marry a man to give me children. And Sun's a Faunus so he won't be rejected! So I get the position and power and everything!"

Sun: "Pretty sweet, huh?"

Blake: "So... You can be my unofficial side piece? How's that?"

Yang: "Wha... I thought you loved me!"

Blake: "What? No! I thought it was just friends with benefits! That lovey dovey stuff-That was like, roleplaying, right?"

Yang's heart breaks. Her rage is about to break next.

Blake: "Oh hey, my mom's calling, later!" She and Sun flee

Jaune finds Yang drinking down booze in a shitty bar, looking morose and sobbing.

Jaune: "Yang?! What happened?"

Yang: "FUCK HER! I was... I WAS SO FUCKING STUPID!" sobs "She... She just... She ran away! SHE ALWAYS RUNS AWAY! WHY DID I THINK I'D BE DIFFERENT?!"

Jaune holds her. She struggles, but finally relents. Jaune pays the VERY large tab, and escorts her out.

Yang: sob "Everyone... Everyone leaves me... Everyone abandons me...! It's all my fault... It's me! It's all me!"

Jaune: "No it isn't!"

Yang: "Why haven't you left?! Why... Why haven't you gone back to Ruby? You... You and her... You're heroes... Weisscream's wet over you all the time...!"

Jaune: "They don't need me right now. You do, Yang." He hugs her "I care about you. All right?"

Yang: sniffle "... You... You'll never leave me?"

Jaune: "No. Not ever."

Yang: "How do I know that?!"

Jaune: "Because I'm here, Yang! I've always been here! I took you yelling at me when you lost your arm! I took it all! I did it... Because I care about you!"

Yang keeps crying, then nuzzles his neck.

Yang: "I'm sorry I was such a bitch... I'm sorry... I'm sorry about Pyrrha... I'm so, so sorry..."

Jaune: "Shhhh... It's all right, Yang. It's all right..."

Yang: "... I should have fallen in love with you... I was so stupid..."

Jaune: "... You still can, Yang. If you want."

Yang: "H-Huh...?"

Jaune: "I always admired you, Yang. I mean, I care about Ruby deeply but... But you make me laugh. You make me happy. You trained with me... I-I mean..." He shrugged "We've saved the world... We can afford to be honest, right?"

Yang: "... You would never leave me?"

Jaune: "You know me, Yang. I'll stick with you. No matter what you want to do. If you want to be friends? Well... That's fine. You want to be more? We'll do that."

Yang: "And what do you want?"

Jaune: "I want you to be safe and happy..."

Yang: "Then... Then be with me tonight... Fuck me."

Jaune: "Yang, you're hurt, you're drunk-"

Yang: "And I know what I want. Please, Jaune..."

Jaune: "... You might regret it-"

She kisses him deeply.

Yang: "Mmmm... We saved the world. Let's work out our regrets later..."

Later...

Yang: "And I'm pregnant."

Ruby: "What?!"

Yang: "With Jaune's child."

Jaune gapes in astonishment... Then hugs Yang and swings her around.

Jaune: "WOOHOOOOOOO!"

Yang: giggles

Jaune: "Marry me?"

Yang: "G-Geez! You're holding me up only to let me down with that lame proposal?"

Jaune drops her and kisses her deeply.

Yang: "Mmmm... That's more like it. And yes, I will marry you."

Jaune: "All right! We're gonna be siblings, Ruby!"

Ruby: "H-Hooray...?"

She watches them go happily and sighs.

Ruby: "Isn't there a nice man out there for me?"

Whitley: "Hey Ruby. Want to do some engineering on this particle beam cannon, then go have dinner?"

Ruby: gasp "DO I!"

- - -

I mean it is a bit Blake Bashy, but hell, sometimes you don't want to redeem the Shitty Kitty. Sometimes you just want to let the canon roll to its inevitable conclusion.

Too late, the people have spoken.

17205775548358216446452896741429.jpg

17205775951264763404254405829047.jpg
So, Ozpion got drunk for once, forgot that he shouldn't be able to talk to animals, and granted another wish? Seems Legit

[EDIT] Also, Holy Shit poor Yang. Blake treats being in a relationship as roleplay! Poor Girl, thankfully Jaue can help

Last edited:
Nick of the Hill
-Nick, Taiyang, Qrow, and Arjun having beer and various conversations outside of the Arc farmhouse or Beacon Academy ala King of the Hill might be fun:

Arjun: "So. Qrow. Sure you don't want to work for my royal guard?"

Tai: "Why would you want an alcoholic with the power of bad luck?"

Arjun: "I'd pay him to stay away."

Qrow: "I do that anyway for free... How much?"

Nick: "Dangit Arjun don't pay him to stay away if he'll do it for free."

Arjun: "True, true."

Qrow: "No no, come on."

Nick: "Don't you get paid well by Ozpin?"

Qrow: "I could be paid better."

Tai: "In that case, I would take the job without all the baggage."

Arjun: "No, you just have different baggage."

Tai: "Look who's talking Mister Broody King!"

Arjun: "I'm not so broody now, am I?"

Nick: "Guys, come on, we were talking about something else. Something important."

Arjun: "Ah, yes... Who wants to engage their daughters to my son?"

Tai: "Me! Me!"

Arjun: "I heard Nick say 'yes'."

Nick: "You gotta talk to Izzy, Arjun."

Arjun: "You're more convincing!"

Nick: "Don't you think I've tried?"

Tai: "Come on, Arjun! My girls would be great!"

Qrow: "You're offering them both?"

Tai: "They're that expensive."

Arjun: "In that case? No deal. Marry them to Jaune."

Nick: "I dunno. That boy ain't right."

Qrow: "Neither are you."

Nick: "Am too!"

Anyway, another idea:

Isabel Arc's Semblance "Total Body Control" can let her shape-shift to some extent. She can't change, say, her gender but she can change her skin, hair and eye color, height, weight, apparent age, voice to some extent and a few other things. It's rather Aura energy-intensive and requires a lot of focus. The longest she can maintain it is an hour, maybe two if she really pushes it. She can't really fight in another form either, and the more complicated the transformation, the more energy it takes. It's not really her first option, either: She's more focused on martial arts and smashing things/status effects for combat.

Even so, what are some fun things she might do with this ability?

I mean... Aside from with her husband in the bedroom.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back