• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

[RWBY] RWBY Shorts

Nora: sparkly eyes "Can you adopt me?"

Nick: "You like killing Grimm?'

Nora: "HELL YEAH!"

Nick: "WELCOME TO THE FAMILY, SWEETIE!"

Jaune: "DAD!"

Nick: "What? Your mom is getting Empty Nest Syndrome!"
Nora Arc trained by Jaune's parents is a terrifying thought and would probably create the most overprotective sister Jaune has.

"Are you shanks trying to take advantage of my bro-bro? SAY GOODBYE TO YOUR ANKLES!!!"

Tanya's Interrogation
Nora Arc trained by Jaune's parents is a terrifying thought and would probably create the most overprotective sister Jaune has.

"Are you shanks trying to take advantage of my bro-bro? SAY GOODBYE TO YOUR ANKLES!!!"

I dunno, Tangy (aka Tanya) might also have some things to say.

Tangy: "So... You think you're good enough to date my baby brother?"

Girl: "Oh, well uh-"

Tangy: "I did a credit and background check on you. There were many... irregularities in your family's mortgage."

Girl: "N-No, I swear, my father just used the mortgage to buy a few automated carwashes-!"

Tangy: "I've seen those carwashes." Tosses an envelope onto the table with a scowl "Open it."

Girl: "But-"

Tangy: "Don't make me repeat myself."

The Girl opens the envelope and gasps as she beholds the pictures.

Tangy: "Not pretty, is it? How can I trust the daughter of a man who can't even keep his automated businesses clean with my precious baby boy? A daughter who was SUPPOSED to clean them!"

Girl: "But-It was summer and-and I wanted to go swimming with Jaune-"

Tangy: "No discipline, no integrity. You'd probably let my baby brother's house fester and decay while he worked himself to the bone!"

Girl: "N-No, I-!"

Tangy: "I think we're done here."

-Nora is worried Ren is gay, and comes to this conclusion based upon some bad advice she got from someone. How does she handle this and "support" Ren, who is very much confused?

One of the misunderstandings would be Jaune teaching Ren how to waltz. Ren asked Jaune to teach him so he could dance with Nora. You know, sweet stuff like that.
Nora tries to ship Ren with Jaune, both because he's their Fearless Leader and he's the only male she can trust with Ren that won't break his heart.

tenor.gif

Hey AJT can we get more of the Yang Time traveling chapter?

I do have some ideas. I wouldn't mind some more. I'm thinking Yang does want to kill Cinder... But realizes she can't do it just out of the blue. She'll have to wait for the right moment.

In the meantime? She's going to love Jaune. She was affection starved for so long and Jaune was there. She feels guilty over losing him in the future, ignoring him, and now she's gonna make up for it.

And she's making up for a lack of affection with her sister and others too, of course.

Jaune meanwhile is a bit freaked out but isn't complaining too much.

Last edited:
Yang: grabs Jaune's arm "Of course darling~! Let's go for a ride right now!"

Pyrrha: TWITCH

Nick: "HAHA! Great! Try not to break her too quickly, huh?"

Jaune: "Dad, I just got the bike. I'm not gonna break her immediately."

Nick: "The bike-? Oh! Oh, yes. The bike. That's totally what I meant. ANYWAY! I'm gonna go ask for a room! Don't mind me, I will NOT be cramping your style! Though I will insist we do father-son bonding by killing Grimm tomorrow!"

"Lisa Lavender, here, with a new exclusive story from Beacon! Is your child at risk of joining a violent, crazed biker gang? Recent reports from the Vale DMV show a shocking rise in motorcycle registrations from Beacon students. Do Aura and Motorcycles mix? More at Eleven!"

How about some shorts of Jaune & Yang having biking adventures?

Last edited:
Isabel Visits Aqua
Nick shouldn't just visit his son, of course. He goes to see his daughters.

Isabel too, though she doesn't get away as often.

Team Kadmium (Led by Kazuma) was dealing with some bandits in Mistral...

Kazuma: "Okay guys. We can do this the hard way or the easy way."

Bandit: "Do your worst!"

Kazuma: "Aqua?"

Aqua: "Yes Kazuma?"

Kazuma: "Tell them about your DnD character."

Darkness: gasp "Even I'm not that sadistic!"

Megumin: "The horror. The horror."

Aqua: "I've been working on her since I was eleven! She's an elf! But a half elf, half human. She stands between two worlds..."

Bandit: "Oh Table Breaker... Please... No...!"

Isabel: "AQUA SOL ARC!"

Aqua: "ACK! MOM!"

Isabel: "Are you torturing these bandits with your DnD character sheet?"

Aqua: scoffs "We can't all make people vomit with a touch, MOM."

Isabel: "No, but you absolutely can with your cooking."

Aqua: "You taught me how to cook!"

Bandits: "Ummm..."

Kazuma: sigh "Okay, while they sort that out... Megumin! Tell them about how you worked out your chants for the Explosion Spell!"

Megumin: "Gladly!"

Darkness: wince "Oh you poor fools..."

Last edited:
You know how your version of the Arc sisters are inspired by characters from different stories and all that? Take it a step further and make them all reincarnations of them. And all seven of them end up secretly creating a hidden Syndicate solely to protect the Arc family and their baby brother.

Tanya Re-Reincarnated
You know how your version of the Arc sisters are inspired by characters from different stories and all that? Take it a step further and make them all reincarnations of them. And all seven of them end up secretly creating a hidden Syndicate solely to protect the Arc family and their baby brother.

Tanya: "Another world? And I'm a girl again. With a loving family in a world of monsters. Hmph. Who would want to fight for anything but their own self interests?"

Nick Arc sees his youngest daughter pouting. He kneels down next to her.

Nick: "Sweetie? I love you. And I'll be proud of you no matter what you do with your life."

Tanya: "Hmph..."

Nick: "And even if you have trouble understanding it, just... Look for the patterns. There are times when your family and friends fail you, true. But the overall pattern will show that... Well, we love you. And we'll be there for you."

Tanya: "Hnn..."

Nick: "Here. Your mom would freak out, but... Your birthday is coming up soon, so..." He hands her a serrated combat knife "For my special little girl." He kisses the top of her head and heads off. Tanya watches him go.

Tanya: smiles "... You know... This isn't so bad. Fuck you, Being X."

Knightshade: "Impulse Control"
Feeling on a roll today, and I really liked that prompt.

Jaune Arc sighed as he put away his textbook. Cramming was hard, especially since he had to over crazy amount of new information. Good thing he was a fast learner.

"Just a bit more, then I could take a break," He muttered

"Perhaps you should take a break now?" a familiar voice rang in his ear. "You look like your brain might start leaking out of your head."

"Gah!" Jaune turned around to look at the black-haired girl, sitting next to him. "When did you get here, Blake?"

"About half an hour ago," the girl deadpanned. "I thought you'd notice me, but you seemed so engrossed into your book."

"Sorry," Jaune winced apologetically. "Just overfocused on cramming. Happens sometimes."

"I won't judge," Blake stretched. "I know what it means to get lost in a book. Though for me it's usually fiction."

Jaune chuckled. While they weren't exactly the closest, he still considered Blake a friend.

"Never seen you cramming so hard before," she observed. "Any particular reason for that, beside the obvious."

Jaune sighed and looked around.

"Just keep it to yourself, alright. I don't want my team to worry too much," he half-whispered. "You know the deal with my transcripts, right?"

"Yes. Ruby told me," Blake shrugged. "You passed Initiation and came with a plan to kill the Deathstalker, though."

"Yeah, but that might not be enough for my parents," he sighed. "They may still to try to pull me out of Beacon. And I can't hide from them forever. I just figure, if I get good exam scores and manage to get Professor Goodwitch to vouch for me, it'd be enough to prove that I belong here."

"I see," Blake fell silent for a moment, lost in thought. Then she looked back up. "Wait. Seventeen is an age of majority in Vale, would they still try to pull you out. You're technically an adult."

"Won't stop my mom," he winced again. "I'm always her "precious baby". It's embarrassing, really."

"Oh, really?" the catgirl raised an eyebrow. "My mother is pretty embarrassing as well."

"Did your mom ever took you outside after your sisters stuffed you in a dress to make photos, because it "looked cute"?" he asked. "Because mine did."

"I'm an only child," Blake shook her head. "But one time my mom…"

~*~

"…and so," Jaune continued. "She just said "My son will be learning medicine, so you two can play doctor all you want". In front of everyone. I wanted to just jump down a manhole."

"Oof," Blake covered her mouth to stifle giggles. "Can imagine. Well, just you wait. My parents took me on rallies when I was still a kid. And normally I'd just be there in a shorts and T-shirt. But once we arrived a day early, and Mom decided to give me a makeover. It was just after dad was elected Chieftain."

"Uh-huh," Jaune nodded leaning to her.

"So I got a full "princess" makeover just before we were supposed to go to a rally," she scowled. "I was standing there with a "Say 'NO' to oppression" sign. In a frilliest dress you can imagine."

"You must've looked adorable," Jaune chuckled.

"It's no laughing matter," she hissed. "I had ringlets, Jaune. Ringlets."

"Sorry, sorry," he apologized. "It's just I got a bit of a "princess fetish", so to speak."

"I'll file this under "blackmail material"," she winked at him.

"You know," Jaune looked at her. "I don't think I ever seen you so relaxed."

"Guess, talking about embarrassing parents helps,." Blake's face darkened again. "They probably worry about me."

"Maybe you should call them then?" Jaune asked tentatively. "I would've called mine long ago, but I want to have the exam scores to back me up."

"I guess I should," she said slowly. "Just not sure what I'd say to them. And well, we parted after a big fight."

"Want me to go with you?" Jaune leaned to her. "I mean, I'd want support when I'm talking to my mom."

"You know," Blake smiled slightly at him. "I think it's a good idea. I'm getting cold feet just thinking about it and having a friend would be… nice."

~*~

It took Blake a whole day to muster up the courage. She eventually contacted Jaune, and he rushed to her immediately.

"He really wants to be a hero" – the catgirl thought as they were walking to CCT.

It took a few minutes for them to contact Menagerie, and even then they had to wait for her parents to arrive.
Once their faces appeared on the screen, expressions worried and relieved at the same time, she nearly bolted from the cabin again, if it wasn't for Jaune who put his hand on her shoulder and squeezed ever so lightly.

"My baby!" Kali cried. "You're alright"

"Hi, Mom, Dad," Blake croaked. "Yes, I'm alright. I'm in Vale now, a student at Beacon."

"Hmm." Ghira nodded looking at her. "It's good to see you're doing well, Blake."

"Yes…" she was at a loss for words again. Not knowing what to say, where to start.

"And you, young man?" her father continued curiously.

"Jaune Arc, sir," the boy at her side replied. "I'm here for… ah, emotional support?"

"I see," the feline man muttered.

"Mom, Dad…" Blake began again. And again, she faltered. She wanted to say she was sorry for saying so many things. But seeing her parents so relieved, she just couldn't bring herself to remind them of the circumstances of their separation. She needed to apologize, but her tongue became tied.

"C'mon, Blake," Jaune squeezed her shoulder again. "You can do it."

"I'm…" she tried again. "I'm..."

"Blake," her mother interjected, her expression worried. "Are you pregnant?"

"Yes!" she blurted out, her mouth letting out the word before her brain could catch up with it.

Jaune let out a half-choked sound behind her, but Blake only saw her mother's face which went from worried to surprised to positively shining.

"That's wonderful!' Kali squealed, eliciting a surprised gasp from her daughter who still tried to find words. "Did you hear that Ghira? We're going to be grandparents!"

Even Ghira was smiling in the background, though he then frowned slightly and interjected over Kali's gushing.

"I hope you plan to make an honest woman out of my daughter, Mr. Arc," he leveled his gaze on Jaune.

"I… well…" Jaune was at a loss of words too. "Well… we just wanted to…"

"…contact us first?" Kali answered for him with a wide smile on her face. "Right?"

Jaune wanted to say something. Probably correct the misunderstanding. But Blake just couldn't allow it. Not when her parents looked so happy. She couldn't remember them ever being this happy. The catgirl squeezed her friend's hand, preventing him from saying anything. He looked at her oddly, then at her parent on the screen and nodded rapidly.

"Yes. Exactly, "she lied. "We will need to talk about it. You can visit Beacon, right? We have a lot to talk about, and I think it's better if we did it in person."

~*~

" Well," Kali sighed. "At least she's alright and healthy. Not exactly how I would want to learn about having grandkittens, but I'm happy that they're doing fine."

"Seems a bit unexpected," Ghira grumbled. "Never heard of this guy before. It'd take a lot to support a child, especially if they're still students."

"Arc…" Kali muttered. "Arc. Isn't that the old Valean royality?"

"Maybe," Ghira looked at the terminal. "We're here anyway. Might check."

The check revealed one Jaune Arc declared missing in a town of Radian.

"So they eloped together," Kali almost "squeed" again. "That's romantic, don't you think?"

"A bit irresponsible for my tastes," her husband replied.

"Well, it's that, or a man who's as edgy as a moody eight-grader with more issues that cast on New Generation Gospel combined."

"We should contact his parents," Ghira said solemnly, ignoring his wife's obscure references. "They're probably just as worried as we were."

~*~

The two teenagers looked at now dark screen.

"Blake?" Jaune looked at her. "Why?"

"I'm sorry, I panicked!" she looked at him. "I never, ever seen them so happy. I just couldn't… I'm sorry."

"But, what are we going to do when they come here?" Jaune was starting to hyperventilate.

"I HAVE NO IDEA!" the catgirl screamed.

Trying to balance feels and comedy.

Last edited:
Trying to balance feels and comedy.

I thought you did great! It could stand to be expanded more. Blake and Jaune telling each other about their hometowns in more detail would be great! But it's very good as is!

Jaune of course gets called by his parents soon after. Blake just so happens to be nearby, trying to apologize for what happened. Jaune was just about to calm down... They had a plan to explain the truth to Kali and Ghira...

And then Isabel and Nick are on the phone demanding to know about Blake's pregnancy.

Nick: "Way to go son! She's beautiful! I see she's dug her claws into you already, heheh!"

Blake: "That's... Um..."

Nick: "Oh shoot. Is that a racism? Hang on. HEY MERCER!"

Mercer Sith: "WHAT?!"

Nick: "IS TALKING ABOUT CLAWS DIGGING IN DEEP OKAY WITH CAT FAUNUS?"

Mercer Sith: "IT'S WHAT MY WIFE DID TO ME, SO YEAH! ONLY SOME STUCK UP MENAGERIAN FAUNUS QUEEN WOULD THINK THAT WAS OFFENSIVE!"

Nick: "Okay, thanks Mercer!" Smiles back at Blake... Then frowns "Aw shoot, you're Menagerian! Sorry!"

Isabel: siiiigh

"But, what are we going to do when they come here?" Jaune was starting to hyperventilate.

"I HAVE NO IDEA!" the catgirl screamed.

I feel like there is a very obvious and simple solution.

Just explain you were nervous and misspoke. Honesty is usually the best way to deal with these things.

Tanya: "Another world? And I'm a girl again. With a loving family in a world of monsters. Hmph. Who would want to fight for anything but their own self interests?"

Nick: "Sweetie? I love you. And I'll be proud of you no matter what you do with your life."

Nick: "And even if you have trouble understanding it, just... Look for the patterns. There are times when your family and friends fail you, true. But the overall pattern will show that... Well, we love you. And we'll be there for you."

Nick: "Here. Your mom would freak out, but... Your birthday is coming up soon, so..." He hands her a serrated combat knife "For my special little girl." He kisses the top of her head and heads off. Tanya watches him go.

Huh, I kinda thought this would be longer with timeskips.

Hopefully this gets a part 2

Goddess of reincarnation gets reincarnated, along with her entire party 😂 now there's a hilarious idea.

Just explain you were nervous and misspoke. Honesty is usually the best way to deal with these things.

It is. But they're dumb, panicking teenagers. Not very likely to pick the best way.

I honestly imagine this snowballing further with Nick and Isabel contacting Jaune under firm belief he eloped with Blake; team reactions; Yang giving "useful" advice - taking away Jaune's emergency condoms and pushing everyone but him and Blake out of the room; and other romcom anime shenanigans with the two bonding.

And maybe even deciding to go along with the wedding in the end, not just because it'd be easier than explaining at this point, but because it feels right.

Last edited:
It is. But they're dumb, panicking teenagers. Not very likely to pick the best way.

I honestly imagine this snowballing further with Nick and Isabel contacting Jaune under firm belief he eloped with Blake; team reactions; Yang giving "useful" advice - taking away Jaune's emergency condoms and pushing everyone but him and Blake out of the room; and other romcom anime shenanigans with the two bonding.

And maybe even deciding to go along with the wedding in the end, not just because it'd be easier than explaining at this point, but because it feels right.

Pyrrha: "Blake? If you break his heart, I WILL FIND YOU. AND END YOU."

Blake: bright red "I'm scaroused..."

Pyrrha: "What?"

Blake: "What?"

Tanua:ugh love and affection....... More.
You know there was a reincarnation story I read once. I don't remember details.
But MC was at first definitely going to be an Evil Asshole MC in his new life, which was rather similar to his old one but now he had a cheat skill which was bad for everyone else.

But this time he actually had a loving family while he was a mostly helpless infant and child.
MC didn't really know how to deal with it but liked it. Ended with being a much better force in the world and sappy family man. Still stupidly dangerous and a tad rough around the edges though.

Aqua Reincarnated
Tanua:ugh love and affection....... More.

Aqua: sigh "Well.. I'm mortal. At least I get wine despite being underaged... But I miss my friends. I even miss Kazuma..."

Isabel: "Hey sweetie. You okay?"

Aqua: "Well... Um... I'm just... Pondering life and stuff. I'm not sure you can help me, Mom."

Isabel: chuckles "You know, you remind me of myself when I was nine."

Aqua: Considering I'm older than you by several million years, I doubt it, MOM.

Isabel: "Trying to grapple with so many complicated questions. I was always a bright girl and very talented but... It left me kind of lonely. I couldn't relate well to kids my own age, and I couldn't relate as well to adults with more experience."

Aqua: "I... I guess I get that..."

Isabel: "We can't relate to everyone perfectly. That's just not how it works. Even if you had a telepathy Semblance. But... We can relate on the important things." Hugs her "Does that help?"

Aqua: "I... Yeah. A little. I just... Why do you do... Um..."

Isabel: "My job?"

Aqua: "Sure."

Isabel: "Because I want to help people. I want to make their lives better."

Aqua: "But all mortals will die. What's the point?"

Isabel: "To live. To love. To be happy. To learn and grow. Your father is more religious than I am... But I also believe there is something beyond death. And that our actions do matter to the divine, to the universe... And to us."

Aqua: "What if... What if you screw up so much even the divine don't want you around anymore?"

Isabel: "You'd have to screw up really badly for that to happen, Aqua. But even if that is the case... If you truly want redemption? If you seek it with all your heart and soul and body? You will find it. And more importantly? You'll help other people. Given them hope and comfort, even when things are darkest. I was in a lot of dark times myself... But people I didn't even know reached out to me. Helped me. There has to be some kind of justice to the universe to make that matter."

Aqua: "... There is... I-I just... I wonder if the gods are as good as we think they are."

Isabel: "Well... Even if they don't exist or are cruel? I would want to be kind and helpful anyway. If only because it would spite them. I choose to be kind and helpful, even if the universe wants me to be otherwise."

Aqua: "W-Wow Mom... That..." sniffles and hugs her

Isabel: "It's okay Sweetie... It's okay..."

Aqua: Mortals... Can even teach a goddess... Like Kazuma taught me... Ohhhh I hope I see him again someday...!

Keep going. I want to see how deep this rabbit hole goes.
sadly, there is a limit to how much creativity i can produce pre month, otherwise the rabbit hole's other end would have open upped in China.
therefore, there is only one thing we can do:
people of QQ you have been summoned!!!

what a novel idea, i don't think i've ever seen something like that in any form of media.
but you are forgetting one little thing:
^ that.

You know there was a reincarnation story I read once. I don't remember details.
But MC was at first definitely going to be an Evil Asshole MC in his new life, which was rather similar to his old one but now he had a cheat skill which was bad for everyone else.

But this time he actually had a loving family while he was a mostly helpless infant and child.
MC didn't really know how to deal with it but liked it. Ended with being a much better force in the world and sappy family man. Still stupidly dangerous and a tad rough around the edges though.
source, please.

Unfortunately I only have vague memories of reading during lunch during highschool. Which was longer ago than I would like.
The writing quality was also probably trash but I really like the Idea.
especially now. I don't mind Static MCs in Reincarnation/SI stories.
But in my older age I kinda like watching people who started as Assholes mellow out and learn to be better people. No idea why.

Salem Against the Gods
Hmm. Ok I have a different idea for a reverse rwby series

Salem: we were a proper society once. We were preparing to take to the stars, to see wonders you couldn't possibly imagine.

*Salem glares her eyes shining crimson*

Salem: And then the gods came with their magic, and they ruined us. Why bother learning about chemical reactions and electrons to make new power systems when you can mumble some gibberish and kiss up to the gods for a free battery?

*Salem stands from her throne mechanical limbs covered in nanites made flesh flexing*

Salem: Disgusting. Weak. Pathetic. And my beloved husband? He embraced this weakness. So I cut him down before the rot could ruin him. But they brought him back.

*Mechanical beast and biological monsters surround Salem waiting for her orders*

Salem: Fine. If humanity wants to abandon their accomplishments to sit at the feet of gods then they can die with their gods.

*Salem mounts a mechanical Cerberus*

Salem: My name is Salem Mandius and I will end the age of gods.

On Railgun Swords
Nick: "Hey sweetie."

Ruby: "Hello sir... Can I see your railgun sword?"

Nick: "Only if you marry my son-"

Ruby: "DONE!"

Nick: "Hahahah! You don't need to, here you go!"

Ruby: GASP! "YES!"

Ruby then breaks the railgun sword through various shenanigans in mechanical troubleshooting.

Ruby: "OH NO HOW DID I BREAK IT?! HOW?! I WAS SO CAREFUL! HOW DO I FIX IT?! No, no... Come on...! WHY IS IS SO SIMPLE BUT SO COMPLICATED?!"

Weiss: walks in "Ruby, have you see my... What?"

Ruby: "WEISS! I BROKE JAUNE'S DAD'S SWORD!"

Weiss: "How terrible."

Ruby: "You're rich! Can you help me get the spare parts?!"

Weiss: "I could."

Ruby: "Oh thank goodness."

Weiss turns to leave.

Ruby: "YOU SAID YOU COULD!"

Weiss: "I didn't say I would."

Ruby: "WEISS!"

Nick: "Hey sweetie."

Ruby: "Hello sir... Can I see your railgun sword?"

Nick: "Only if you marry my son-"

Ruby: "DONE!"

Nick: "Hahahah! You don't need to, here you go!"

Ruby: GASP! "YES!"

Ruby then breaks the railgun sword through various shenanigans in mechanical troubleshooting.

Ruby: "OH NO HOW DID I BREAK IT?! HOW?! I WAS SO CAREFUL! HOW DO I FIX IT?! No, no... Come on...! WHY IS IS SO SIMPLE BUT SO COMPLICATED?!"

Weiss: walks in "Ruby, have you see my... What?"

Ruby: "WEISS! I BROKE JAUNE'S DAD'S SWORD!"

Weiss: "How terrible."

Ruby: "You're rich! Can you help me get the spare parts?!"

Weiss: "I could."

Ruby: "Oh thank goodness."

Weiss turns to leave.

Ruby: "YOU SAID YOU COULD!"

Weiss: "I didn't say I would."

Ruby: "WEISS!"

Jaune ends up hearing the commotion and helps her fix it because his dad broke it so often that everyone in their family knows how to fix it.

Poor Ruby. Somehow this will lead to foiling someone's plans and something being on fire.

(Also. Just because I'm a dork I will admit that I made salems last name Mandius because I wanted that to be Oz's last name. Because I'm a dork.)

Users who are viewing this thread

• Bev
Back