• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

[RWBY] RWBY Shorts

Hey guess what? Another bad end timeline! Yay.

He appeared like lightning. A whirlwind of aura and devastating martial arts strikes. Precise and brutal aimed to cripple any and all huntsmen he came across.

For over sixty years Lie Ren had been roaming the world. A figure washed out of almost all color save his glowing eyes. The closest thing this world has to a ghost.

Many hunters young and old had begged him not to cripple them, or to at least finish the job but he never did.

"You many think this a cruelty but it is kindness that drives me. You fight a war with no end, nothing awaits you on this path but pain and loss. Better you go home now, savor what time you have with your loved ones before the inevitable comes."

Many people call him a monster, but some remember him as a kind quiet boy.

Those days, like his friends, are long since past.

Hey guess what? Another bad end timeline! Yay.

He appeared like lightning. A whirlwind of aura and devastating martial arts strikes. Precise and brutal aimed to cripple any and all huntsmen he came across.

For over sixty years Lie Ren had been roaming the world. A figure washed out of almost all color save his glowing eyes. The closest thing this world has to a ghost.

Many hunters young and old had begged him not to cripple them, or to at least finish the job but he never did.

"You many think this a cruelty but it is kindness that drives me. You fight a war with no end, nothing awaits you on this path but pain and loss. Better you go home now, savor what time you have with your loved ones before the inevitable comes."

Many people call him a monster, but some remember him as a kind quiet boy.

Those days, like his friends, are long since past.

My main questions are logistical. How did this happen? Why? Who? What? When?

My main questions are logistical. How did this happen? Why? Who? What? When?

So mostly canon up until right after beacon fall.

Then we get up to around when they went to his hometown and they take a bit more of a beating before killing the nuckelavee.

Which turns a encounter with tyrian into a death sentence for Jaune and Nora (and Qrow but his survival was already iffy)

Then Ren finds out about the immortality and Ozpin shenanigans.

He decides that fighting is pointless and wishes he spent more time making as many good memories with his friends instead of training for what he now sees as a pointless and inevitable death.

He knows he can't exactly spread the Salem secret around or everyone is gonna do their damnedest to shut him up but he also wants to keep as many huntsmen from wasting their lives.

His solution? Cripple then so they can't be huntsmen.

(If it hasn't sunk in yet Ren is Capital C Crazy. The only reason he isn't a raving lunatic going apeshit is a almost constant use of his semblance to deaden his emotions. Which still isn't enough to completely erase them.)

>How does Jaune handle meeting Yang's dad for the first time after they start dating?

Tai tries to get Jaune drunk, so he'll reveal all of his obviously nefarious plans for Yang. Due to growing up in Radian, and the family vineyard, Jaune has a tolerance for alcohol that would make Qrow gape in disbelief. Jaune has to deal with a drunk Tai venting about being an earlier than expected empty nester, and then bring him home after he passes out.

Nana Arturia and Papa Shirou
Team RWBY find Team JNPR outside on the quad at some picnic tables. With them is an elegant older woman in a blue and white dress. She sips tea, her white hair up in a bun thanks to some blue ribbons.

She has wrinkles around her blue eyes, but all from smiles.

Arturia: "Oh, hello!"

Jaune: "Hey guys! My uh... My Nana came to visit."

Arturia: "I'm very proud of you, Jaune. Getting into Beacon! First try, too!"

Jaune: "Er uh, well... I had a lot of help."

Ruby: "Oh... Wow. Your Nana? So she's your grandma?"

Arturia: "Great-grandmother actually."

Ruby: "WOW! You must be super old!"

Weiss: "RUBY!"

Yang: snerk

Arturia: laughs "I am!"

Jaune: "Er, yeah."

Pyrrha is starry-eyed.

Pyrrha: "She fought in the Great War!"

Arturia: "Oh, I did my part."

Weiss: "Well, that's very impressive."

Yang: "You don't actually look that old."

Arturia: "Healthy living! I keep in shape!" She looks intently at Jaune "I hope you are keeping up with your training, Jaune?"

Jaune: "I am!"

Arturia: "Hm... Mind if I test you?"

Jaune: "Ummm..."

Pyrrha: "It would be wonderful, Jaune! Can she test me, next?"

Nora: "Me too! She seems SUPER fun!"

Ren: nods "It would be an honor, ma'am."

Arturia: "Oh, I'm deeply flattered! Honestly though, I don't know how much fun I'll be. I'm old, after all."

Jaune looks extremely nervous, which Blake, Yang, Weiss and Ruby take notice of.

Jaune: "Well uh... I mean, Pyrrha is training me-"

Arturia: "Hmmmm..." She eyes Pyrrha "I see. I'll test her first then?"

Pyrrha: very excited "Wonderful! Is right here and now good?"

Arturia: "Perfectly!"

Ruby: "Uh, Pyrrha? You sure you want to do this?"

Yang: "Yeah, I mean uh... Maybe Jaune's Nana needs to take a break? It must have been a long trip from uh... Where are you from?"

Arturia: sips her tea, then rises "Radian."

Yang: "Right, there."

Weiss: "Yes! Surely we can wait, have some more tea-?"

Arturia: "No, no. I do need to know just who is teaching my great-grandson."

Jaune: "Um... Just remember, Nana-"

Arturia: chuckles "Oh Jaune, you worrywort! You're such a sweet lad. But your partner will be fine." She stretches a bit "Mmm! Honestly, she seems like she'll give me some trouble. But I like trouble!"

Pyrrha: "Thank you, Mrs. Arc!"

Arturia: "Call me Nana Arturia!"

Pyrrha: "Hee!"

As Arturia and Pyrrha walk off onto the grassy knoll, Arturia carrying a rather large briefcase Ruby is deeply concerned.

Ruby: "Um... Why are we letting the... How old is she?"

Jaune: "One hundred and five."

Ruby: "One hundred and five year old woman fight the best student in Beacon?!"

Jaune: "Honestly? I'm more worried about Pyrrha."

Weiss: "Her?! What about your great-grandmother?! She looks... Well, she's well preserved but she's still really old!"

Ren: "Ah. So you don't recognize her."

Weiss: "Recognize who? I'll admit she looks... A little familiar."

Nora: "Waiiit for it!"

Arturia pulls on gray armor, which expands and locks around her midsection. She pulls on gauntlets and grieves that automatically lock into place. She then pulls out a sword that fairly glows with Aura Energy, something reflected by her eyes.

In a moment, Nana Arturia has gone from a sweet old lady... To a deadly knight, with grim eyes and face that speak of nothing but battle.

Pyrrha is practically beside herself with excitement.

Weiss: eyes wide, jaw drops "Wha...?! No.. No way-!"

Arturia's sword turns invisible... And in a split second she is hammering her mighty sword against Pyrrha's Milo and Akoúo̱ so fast sparks flew off the impacts. Pyrrha tried to rally and go on the offensive, but Arturia's speed, precision, reach and strength were phenomenal. Pyrrha feinted and tried to flank Arturia, but the elderly woman parried her strikes. She gave ground slowly as Pyrrha began to get more mobile.

Pyrrha then feinted and side flipped, trying to get behind Arturia. The knight swung her blade behind herself, unleashing an Aura Slash that Pyrrha barely dodged. It cut a tree behind Pyrrha in half, and sent it falling over.

All of RWBY is gobsmacked at this. Jaune looks relieved. Nora cheers as Ren smiles softly.

Arturia: "Haa... Haa... Haa... Very impressive, young lady." She raises her sword in salute

Pyrrha: "Haa... Haa... You too, Nana Arturia!"

Arturia: smiles "That said, you rely very heavily on your Semblance to fight. If you were blinded or distracted by loud noises, it could throw off your concentration. It is admirable you are so gifted and train so hard... But do not forget that true battle does not have rules."

Pyrrha: unbelievably happy "Yes Nana Arturia!"

Arturia: "Hmmm... Also... Jaune? While Pyrrha is very good at swordplay... I don't think emulating her style suits you, at least in that way. She's very mobile, you are not."

Jaune: "Er, well, not really."

Arturia: "I will teach you my own style while she trains you in more general combat. You should know how to fight like a proper knight: Great cunning and calculation, but brute force and strength are just as important!"

Jaune: nods "Um... What will Mom say though?"

Arturia: sighs "I may have respected her wishes when you were a child, but you have clearly chosen your path."

Jaune: smiles "Thank you Nana."

Arturia: "Now, aren't you going to introduce me to the rest of your friends? It's very rude."

Jaune: winces "Sorry Nana. Um, Nana? This is Ruby Rose, Weiss Schnee, Yang Xiao-Long, and Blake Belladonna. Everyone? This is my Nana Arturia Arc... Um, Pendragon-Arc."

Dead silence ensues. One Blake breaks.

Blake: "Your Nana... Is Empress Arturia Pendragon?! Queen of Albion?! The Saber Queen?!"

Arturia: "Oh my, that was a very long time ago. I abdicated, after all."

Weiss: "Y-You slew over ten thousand enemy soldiers in ONE DAY during the siege of Camelot!"

Arturia: "Did I? Huh! I didn't really keep count. Couldn't afford to."

A tall old man with tanned skin, white hair, and golden-brown eyes approaches in plain green and black clothing with some bags of fast food.

Shirou: "Heh. I got about half of them, but I wasn't keeping count either. Too busy watching you."

Arturia: "Aw! Sweet as always, my beloved Shirou. Did you get-?"

Shirou: "Yes, just how you like them. I see you worked up a sweat!"

Arturia takes a bag, pulls out a burger, and sits down with her husband at the picnic table. She happily eats a burger, as Shirou smiles and waves.

Shirou: "Hey! I'm Jaune's Papa, or Great-Grandpa Shirou! Nice to meet you!"

Weiss: "Th-The Master of Unlimited Blade Works?!"

Yang: "Holy crap...!"

Shirou: "Heh. Been a while since I was called that. You're a good student of history!"

Weiss: "Th-Thank you sir!"

Shirou: "Call me Papa!"

Ruby grabs Jaune and drags him aside. RWBY and NPR join them as Shirou and Arturia eat their burgers.

Ruby: "When were you going to TELL ME your great-grandparents were some of the most incredible fighters in history?!"

Jaune: exasperated "When you didn't fangasm over them?"

Ruby: "I-But-THEY'RE SO COOL!"

Jaune: "Yes. I know. But to me, they're just my great-grandparents. So please..."

Weiss: "You know, um... It is curious you didn't bring them up. With me."

Yang: "Oh, so now you're interested in him?"

Weiss: "In his family history!"

Jaune: "Because of this, okay? I love them to death... But I'm not using them to get attention. I want to earn my way through life myself... Not thanks to their names."

Weiss: "... I... I can understand that, Ar-Um... Jaune."

Blake: "Same."

Pyrrha: "Completely, Jaune. I just... It's such an honor to fight her! She's still so incredible!"

Yang: "You think I could fight her next?! Or your Papa? Damn, he still looks amazing! I am seeing the future and I like it~!"

Pyrrha: "What do you mean by that?" Very brittle smile

Yang: "What do you think I mean, P-Money?"

Weiss: "Hey! There's no need to fight! Especially not over Arc!"

Blake: "Says the girl who's been eyeing his great-grandpa with lust in her eyes since he showed up?"

Weiss: bright red "I have not!"

Ruby: "DID YOU SEE THAT ARMOR?!"

Nora: "IT WENT ALL SWOOSH AND CRANK AND WHIRR-WHIRR!"

Ren: "Indeed."

Pyrrha and Yang glare at one another over their smiles. Weiss and Blake argue. Jaune sighs. He walks over to his great-grandparents and sits down. Shirou hands him a burger.

Shirou: "If it helps, son, I've been where you are. With your great-Aunties Sakura and Rin."

Jaune: "What happened?"

Arturia: "I beat them into submission and made it clear Shirou was my man. This will work itself out."

Jaune: "How is that supposed to help?!"

Last edited:
Shirou: "If it helps, son, I've been where you are. With your great-Aunties Sakura and Rin."

Arturia: "I beat them into submission and made it clear Shirou was my man. This will work itself out."

Keeping PG, but we know why there called Great-Aunties and part of the family ;)

Well, Arturia did have a much happier life in this timeline. As did Shirou.

king_of_knights_by_hirosenpaiart_dchdugh-375w-2x.png

This is what she wore when she was in her prime and a queen/empress.

It would be hilarious if Jaune had Alters and alternates like his grandparents.

Jaune Alter is a ruthless pragmatist that's also somehow still a loveable dork.

The White Knight is what Jaune aspires to be - the shining hero, the paladin, the Good Guy. White armor and cloak, the one you want leading you from the front and guarding you from the back, yadda yadda yadda.

The Dark Knight is brutal, ruthless and a near-berserker on the battlefield, taking after Mordred. He's what Jaune could be if pushed far enough.

The Rusted Knight is the Jaune that lost everything. Basically full Emiya Alter.

What really happened:

Sakura: "Ara ara, how bold, Saber~" *blue flames writhe around her as her hair bleaches white*

Rin: "Ohohoho, it seems some people just don't know when to quit~" *wearing nothing more than a skimpy bikini as Venus blots out the sun and the wails of the dead echo throughout the land*

Artoria: "Hmph, it seems that such treachery from my allies should have been expected." *in full regalia, Rhongomyniad in one hand and Excalibur in the other*

Artoria, Rin, Sakura *in sync*: "I shall be the first wife!"

It would be hilarious if Jaune had Alters and alternates like his grandparents.

Jaune Alter is a ruthless pragmatist that's also somehow still a loveable dork.

The White Knight is what Jaune aspires to be - the shining hero, the paladin, the Good Guy. White armor and cloak, the one you want leading you from the front and guarding you from the back, yadda yadda yadda.

The Dark Knight is brutal, ruthless and a near-berserker on the battlefield, taking after Mordred. He's what Jaune could be if pushed far enough.

The Rusted Knight is the Jaune that lost everything. Basically full Emiya Alter.

Combined with the bottom Part? REMNANT MURDER DEATH KILL HOLY GRAIL WAR! in V2 or V4

My ideas disagree them then make your own! I'd love to see your ideas!

Servant Saber: Nicholas Schnee - Summoned by Winter given Master to Ironwood

Servant Archer: V9 Ruby - Master Qrow for Angst

Servant Lancer: The infinite Man - Master Oscar

Servant Rider: Rusted Knight - Master Ruby

Servant Assassin: The Grimm Reaper - Master Jaune

Servant Berserker: The Grimm Child - Master Tyrian

Servant Caster: Alyx - Master Cinder

What really happened:

Sakura: "Ara ara, how bold, Saber~" *blue flames writhe around her as her hair bleaches white*

Rin: "Ohohoho, it seems some people just don't know when to quit~" *wearing nothing more than a skimpy bikini as Venus blots out the sun and the wails of the dead echo throughout the land*

Artoria: "Hmph, it seems that such treachery from my allies should have been expected." *in full regalia, Rhongomyniad in one hand and Excalibur in the other*

Artoria, Rin, Sakura *in sync*: "I shall be the first wife!"

The irony of the Fate reincarnates thinking the 10 year Great war that they ended and used to found the Huntsmen Academies being why they were reincarnated only to learn of Salem and then Steam rolll both her and the Brothers is hilarous

THE TITLE OF FIRST WIFE - THE WAR GREATER THEN THE DIVORCE IMMORTAL BATTLE OF OZMA AND SALEM!!!

Last edited:
Omelas
A quick idea I put together last night:

A small rogue independent kingdom has revealed robots that can use Aura. They developed them as a weapons system against the Grimm and they're doing very well! Atlas is very interested in this, as is Ozpin. However, this kingdom keeps its secrets very close to their chest. It's not until Team RWBY and Team JNPR run into one of these "robots" that they discover the truth:

The "robots" are actually cyborgs. Living people, the dying, the crippled, the criminal, were plugged into these things to give them souls so they could fight Grimm. And while the program started out with only volunteers, as demand has increased, more souls are needed for these weapons to function.

This program has allowed this kingdom to flourish with their cyborg protectors... But is the price worth it?

So when is grandma going to pull a sneaky old person trick and get Jaune to become King, like she tricks him in pulling out her sword from a stone and BAM! congrats King, It will be a good lesson for him to learn, how to be a true and just ruler, to run a country and how to take care of the needs of his people (economics, law, etc etc etc) and not to trust old people, or maybe Merlin will show up and try his shenanigans again.

Last edited:

A small rogue independent kingdom has revealed robots that can use Aura. They developed them as a weapons system against the Grimm and they're doing very well! Atlas is very interested in this, as is Ozpin. However, this kingdom keeps its secrets very close to their chest. It's not until Team RWBY and Team JNPR run into one of these "robots" that they discover the truth:

The "robots" are actually cyborgs. Living people, the dying, the crippled, the criminal, were plugged into these things to give them souls so they could fight Grimm. And while the program started out with only volunteers, as demand has increased, more souls are needed for these weapons to function.

This program has allowed this kingdom to flourish with their cyborg protectors... But is the price worth it?

Given that Remnant is a Deathworld with very real threat of Monsters that are attracted to Negative emotions, I am surprised that there wasn't any Cyborg armies already to complement the Armies, Militias, Hunters, Vehicles and Mechas. seems like it would be more widespread.

In regards to the prompt, the fact that the small Independent Kingdom needs to make Cyborgs to stay standing, sad but necessary. We are in a world where thankfully we only have regional wars, so we have a different set of morals compared to Deathworld inhabitants that need at least MILITIAS and Armies along with Hunters, Vehicles and Mechas to survive.

Interesting. Given the progression, I'd imagine that the cyborgs are a recursive problem. As the demand for the cyborgs increased, and the wider the net for subjects of the program, the more negativity is generated either by the kingdom or the cyborgs themselves. This causes more Grimm to be attracted, thus demands more cyborgs to deal with the ever rising increase of Grimm.

Reminds me a bit like the Golems from Dragon Age Origins

When Yang hears her grandmother is coming, she starts a desperate plan to get her off her back.

Yang: "Hey, Ren? Mind posing as my boyfriend-?"

Nora: "HISSSSS."

Nora hefts up her hammer menacingly. Yang backs off.

Yang: "Ahem... Right."

A bit later, Yang sees Jaune outside.

Yang: Well, I'll take him over Cardin. I just need to convince him."Hey Jaune? I-Oh crap..." Eyes widen as she sees her granny approaching "Just... Play along?"

Jaune: "Play wha-?"

Yang kisses the BEEJESUS out of him and presses his hands against her boobs.

Yang: "Mwah! O-Oh! Hey Granny!"

Jaune: "Hwah?"

Yang: "Have you met my boyfriend, Jaune Arc?"

Jaune: "Huh?!"

Granny: "ARC!? You related to that stupid cow, Arturia?"

Jaune: "Um... Y-Yes? She's my great-grandma?"

Yang: Oh shit... "But Granny! I love him!" Hugs Jaune tightly. "And he loves me... Right?"

Her hug is becoming more of a headlock.

Jaune: "URK! Y-Yes! With all my heart!"

Granny: "Hmph. Bad liar. That good. Keep working him, Yang."

Yang: Relieved "Will do!"

Jaune: "What?! I'm not a liar!"

Granny pats Jaune on the cheek.

Granny: "Yes yes, you not liar. Just dumb. Just like my son."

Granny sighs and shakes her head. Jaune scowls.

Jaune: "I would literally die for Yang before I ever broke her heart! Or abandoned her!"

Yang blushes

Yang: Geez... He's... Overdoing it a little...

Granny: "Oh? You want die for girl you know for a few months? You want make my granddaughter a widow!? You want my great-grandbabies to grow up fatherless!? You not dumb, you stupid! Idiot! Suicidal!"

Jaune: "W-Well, no! I wouldn't die if I could avoid it! But I mean... Okay... I'd protect her and our family with my life!"

Granny: "Better! What you do if you get her pregnant? You take responsibility?"

Jaune: "Yes! I absolutely would!"

Yang: Deeper blush "Ah, Jaune, uh-"

Granny: "Good! You have permission to court my granddaughter! Good catch, Yang. You start making babies."

Yang: "Er... Thanks Granny! We'll get right on that... After graduation?"

Granny: sighs in annoyance"If you must."

Jaune: "Uh... Thanks, Mrs. Xiao-Long... I-I'll take care of her."

Granny: "You better! Or I come back and rip penis off!"

Jaune gulps.

After Granny leaves...

Jaune: "Yang? ... What did you do?"

Yang: "... So, I guess we're dating now?"

Jaune: "You couldn't have warned me?!"

Yang: "It worked out!"

Jaune: "Well now we have to get married and have kids or she'll castrate me!"

Yang: "She was just exaggerating! ... I think."

Jaune: "SHE DID NOT LOOK LIKE SHE WAS EXAGGERATING."

When Yang hears her grandmother is coming, she starts a desperate plan to get her off her back.

---

Jaune: "I would literally die for Yang before I ever broke her heart! Or abandoned her!"

Yang blushes

Yang: Geez... He's... Overdoing it a little...

Granny: "Oh? You want die for girl you know for a few months? You want make my granddaughter a widow!? You want my great-grandbabies to grow up fatherless!? You not dumb, you stupid! Idiot! Suicidal!"

Jaune: "W-Well, no! I wouldn't die if I could avoid it! But I mean... Okay... I'd protect her and our family with my life!"

Granny: "Better! What you do if you get her pregnant? You take responsibility?"

Jaune: "Yes! I absolutely would!"

Yang: Deeper blush "Ah, Jaune, uh-"

Granny: "Good! You have permission to court my granddaughter! Good catch, Yang. You start making babies."

Yang: "Er... Thanks Granny! We'll get right on that... After graduation?"

Granny: sighs in annoyance"If you must."

Jaune: "Uh... Thanks, Mrs. Xiao-Long... I-I'll take care of her."

Granny: "You better! Or I come back and rip penis off!"

Jaune gulps.

After Granny leaves...

Minutes later a rose tornado yonks' Jaune to do the exact same thing...

Honestly I think a story line where Cardin starts to hang out with Ren and Jaune would be great since it'd help people get used to good Cardin. And then while they're in the city they see a robbery in progress of a dust shop by the white fang. The three boys intervene and Cardin ends up saving a Faunus who was being threatened by the white fang. Which ultimately is the impetus of him identifying that not all Faunus are horrible monsters like the White Fang who tried to murder his mother. He also asks Jaune about how to lead his team better much to Jaune's chagrin as he doesn't think he actually does a very good job.

This is so that I can be fine with Cardin falling for Velvet. He got over his prejudice and then fell for him and didn't bully her because he liked her. Which let's be honest they're 17 not in goddamn preschool. There's no proper justification for Cardin to act like that to Velvet.

Last edited:
So here's a fun little idea.

Way after the brother gods fucked off (canon RWBY time) suddenly everything changes.

Turns out they were big fish in a small pond and got eaten in space, and without them? Their powers and curses fade.

Grimm pools? Gone.

Grimm? Also gone.

Salem? Just another angry ex wife.

Ozpin? Just a dude.

Relics? Just really fancy looking items.

I'd like to see the world collectively go apeshit.

So here's a fun little idea.

Way after the brother gods fucked off (canon RWBY time) suddenly everything changes.

Turns out they were big fish in a small pond and got eaten in space, and without them? Their powers and curses fade.
---
I'd like to see the world collectively go apeshit.

IF Summer was made a hound would she be healed? Would Dust stop working or if the Ever After proves its a gift from the Tree? What would happen to the Maidens? Cinder's Grimm Parasite? Atlas floating? Ruby's Eyes? so many interesting questions and ideas, would they become normal, fade away, cause pain? Be hilarous if its just 'poof' Summer and Cinder are normal Ruby notices nothing Oz is doing a happy dance and Salem is trapped on an island with a mad scientist a fanatic and an unstable idoit

IF Summer was made a hound would she be healed? Would Dust stop working or if the Ever After proves its a gift from the Tree? What would happen to the Maidens? Cinder's Grimm Parasite? Atlas floating? Ruby's Eyes? so many interesting questions and ideas, would they become normal, fade away, cause pain? Be hilarous if its just 'poof' Summer and Cinder are normal Ruby notices nothing Oz is doing a happy dance and Salem is trapped on an island with a mad scientist a fanatic and an unstable idoit
I'd assume the dust would stay the same. It's basically the crystalized magic of the planet isn't it?

As for the maidens they're probably ok. Their magic came from Ozpins soul not a gift from the gods.....well cinder is probably dead since that parasite was what was letting her hold the magic in the first place.

Would be funny if Ruby wakes up one day and just suddenly has blue eyes or something and almost shits herself when she notices in the mirror.

Childhood Friends: Yang and Ruby 2
After Initiation and everything settled down, Jaune became leader of his team, and Ruby became leader of hers. A team Yang was on with her.

After the ceremony, they'd gone to their assigned dorms. Yang waited outside the door to hers, arms crossed under her chest. She saw Jaune walking with his new partner, Pyrrha Nikos.

Just the sight of him with her was... Irritating. Some celebrity invincible girl buddying up to her childhood friend...

"Hey! Crybaby!" Yang called out. Jaune looked up, and smiled.

"Hey Firecracker!"

"Oh... You two know eachother, Jaune?" Pyrrha asked, still smiling. Yang smiled back at her, though anger was burning in her eyes.

She was sure she would have landed with Jaune so they could be partners. Ruby at least should have landed with him! But then she threw her spear to pin him to a tree...

"Yeah! I've known her since we were kids," Jaune said cheerfully. "She unlocked my Aura!"

"Did she?" Pyrrha asked, narrowing her eyes while still smiling.

"Oh yeah. We go way back, P-Money," Yang said, her grin becoming feral.

"Well, I'm pleased that Jaune has so many friends... And so glad to be his partner," Pyrrha replied, looking just the tiniest bit smug.

Bitch, Yang growled mentally. Jaune cleared his throat, and stepped away from Pyrrha between the two young women.

"Hey! It's been a long day. Let's all get some rest, huh? Pyrrha, I'll be there in a bit," he said with a smile.

"Of-Of course, partner," Pyrrha said with a smile. She shot Yang a hard look for the briefest of moments, before she turned and headed into the JNPR dorm. The door shut behind her. Jaune looked at Yang in concern.

"You okay?"

"I'm fine," Yang grunted, "You got the Invincible Girl as your partner, after all."

"What's wrong with that?" Jaune asked.

Yang scowled at him, then looked aside.

"Nothing. Your stupid ass needs all the help it can get," she grumbled.

"You're probably right about that," Jaune sighed.

"Yeah, we're in agreement," Yang growled.

"So, what's the problem?" Jaune asked, "Pyrrha's really amazing! And nice! A little... Weird, but I was lucky to get her."

She's not ME.

Yang flushed, and shook away the thought.

"I just... You know..." Yang huffed. "I just... I wanted us to be partners. You know? I mean I'm with Blake and she's neat but..."

Jaune nodded.

"I know. I wanted that too," he said, "But hey... We're at Beacon together. Just across the hallway!"

"That... Yeah," Yang agreed.

"Plus..." Jaune frowned. "I don't know... Pyrrha's... Lonely. Really lonely. I... I got that feeling from her. Or maybe I'm just imagining it. It's hard to read her and I don't really know her very well. Not as well as you."

He laughed.

"Ya know... Before I met back up with you and Ruby? I thought I could handle anything thrown at me. But... I would have died if you didn't unlock my Aura. I... I got an idea of how outclassed I am. I'm sorry I was a jerk."

"You kind of were," Yang laughed, lightly punching his shoulder, "But... Ya know... Getting knocked down is good for you. If you learn how to stand back up."

Jaune beamed even as he rubbed his shoulder.

"Thanks Yang. I... I really appreciate you, ya know? How can I repay you?"

Yang bit her lower lip and thought about it.

"Just... You know... Don't get killed. And... Stay my friend. Forever."

"I made the same promise when we were six, you know," Jaune pointed out.

Yang laughed.

"Yeah, only now you seem a little less dorky saying it."

"Hey!" Jaune laughed.

They talked a bit more afterward, before heading to bed. Jaune smiled, waved, and went into the dormroom. Yang sighed and leaned back against the door, looking up the ceiling.

"You know," Blake said, making Yang jump as she crept out of the shadows of the hallway, "Childhood friends win the protagonist's love less than 25% in most love stories."

"Geez!" Yang yelped. "Why don't you tell me when you're around? And what's that supposed to mean?!"

"You know what I mean," Blake deadpanned. Yang blushed.

"I-I don't know what you're talking about!"

Blake smirks.

"Of course I don't. And you're absolutely not worried about another woman stealing Jaune away."

"Of course I'm not!" Yang growled. "Now shut up, I wanna sleep."

"All right," Blake said, "But you should know... The tsundere route is fifty-fifty."

"Shut it!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back