• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

[RWBY] RWBY Shorts

Sylphie: "He's super nice!"
Fairy: And his sisters have a thing for Jaune.
Jaune: blushes like mad. No they dont! Tia and i are just friends!
Fairy: Jaune the last time someone tried to use a shortened version of their name that wasnt you she set them on fire.

Last edited:
Yes. Radian in this iteration is a haven for all sorts of magical creatures and beings. Totally normal to Jaune. A complete surprise to everyone else.

Oh, they absolutely would. It's also why the Arcs, despite being so formidable, didn't ally with Ozma. They were the protectors of these magical beings, after all.

Remnant's version of the Loch Ness monster hangs out in a small lake on the Arc family estate.

They were the protectors of these magical beings, after all.
So the Arc's being protectors of magical beings might have given them a lot of magical boons.

In stories magical beings tend to pay their debts and favours owed through unconventional means, which often includes magical boons, some of which would be passed on through each generation, or even if someone marries into the Arc family.
And because all these different magic boons are from different kinds of beings, they would all be slightly different, but they would stack, and after the hundreds, if not thousands, of generations of Arc's all getting multiple different boons, that's going to build up.
It might also explain why Arcs tend to have so many children, as boons of fertility and health are pretty common in myths
Boons of beauty, cleverness, intelligence, strength, battle prowess, artistic ability, fortune, stealth are also pretty common (interestingly direct charisma isn't all that common, probably because that's often needed to get a boon in the first place).
The Arcs may also have received some more NSFW boons from some of the more explisit/lewd magical beings (such as succubi/incubi, Nymphs, Leanan sídhe, Satyrs, Mélusine, some of the various asian fox spirits, etc.)

If any of the magical boons are transferable through marring into the family, then an Arc wedding is probably pretty spectacular, as the moment they're wed (possibly the moment of the kiss), the bride/groom might get a literal glow-up when all the those boons hit all at once.
Or they might be a bit slower and only hit during the wedding night, after or even in the middle of activities.

Jaune might care less about how beautiful any fiancé is, because he knows that they will all become far above average when those boons hit anyway, though being more attractive before the boons will help with the end results.
edit: Or Jaune might not even know about the Boons himself, and is in for a very pleasent suprise when the wedding (night) happens.

Last edited:
Jaune might care less about how beautiful any fiancé is, because he knows that they will all become far above average when those boons hit anyway, though being more attractive before the boons will help with the end results.

I like the idea Jaune doesn't know the boons transfer and just thinks there kids would get them que waking up to his wife going from a 8 [10 in his opinion] to a 12 and looking like a fanart version of themselves

love the nsfw version were the boons kick in post wedding night

So the Arc's being protectors of magical beings might have given them a lot of magical boons.

In stories magical beings tend to pay their debts and favours owed through unconventional means, which often includes magical boons, some of which would be passed on through each generation, or even if someone marries into the Arc family.
And because all these different magic boons are from different kinds of beings, they would all be slightly different, but they would stack, and after the hundreds, if not thousands, of generations of Arc's all getting multiple different boons, that's going to build up.
It might also explain why Arcs tend to have so many children, as boons of fertility and health are pretty common in myths
Boons of beauty, cleverness, intelligence, strength, battle prowess, artistic ability, fortune, stealth are also pretty common (interestingly direct charisma isn't all that common, probably because that's often needed to get a boon in the first place).
The Arcs may also have received some more NSFW boons from some of the more explisit/lewd magical beings (such as succubi/incubi, Nymphs, Leanan sídhe, Satyrs, Mélusine, some of the various asian fox spirits, etc.)

If any of the magical boons are transferable through marring into the family, then an Arc wedding is probably pretty spectacular, as the moment they're wed (possibly the moment of the kiss), the bride/groom might get a literal glow-up when all the those boons hit all at once.
Or they might be a bit slower and only hit during the wedding night, after or even in the middle of activities.

Isabel Arc was born with a brilliant mind and incredible determination as well as beauty and grace. And her Semblance is nothing short of miraculous. Naturally, she accomplished a massive amount through her hard work and efforts, but she got a lot of massive boons and boosts growing up as a member of the Arc Clan who are the protectors and defenders of magical beings.

The fact Nick was able to win her heart and have eight children with her definitely shows what an incredible man he was, too.

What gifts did their children get from these magical contracts?

Isabel Arc was born with a brilliant mind and incredible determination as well as beauty and grace. And her Semblance is nothing short of miraculous. Naturally, she accomplished a massive amount through her hard work and efforts, but she got a lot of massive boons and boosts growing up as a member of the Arc Clan who are the protectors and defenders of magical beings.

The fact Nick was able to win her heart and have eight children with her definitely shows what an incredible man he was, too.

When they say that Arcs are built different, they're being quite literal. 😁

I imagine it would be similar to what their forefathers and foremothers would have gotten, if those magical boons/contracts are automatically applied to each Arc generation.
For more personal Boons that don't transfer, I don't know, but I imagine that those boons individually would be more powerful and spectacular, (the generational/marriage boons are weaker and less flashy, but because the Arcs build up so many of them they have become very noticeable and powerful together).

Maybe the Arc children or Arc spouses become part magical creature, or maybe even full magical creature?
You might get chimeric combinations of beings, or if Jaune has a harem each spouse becomes a different (part-)magical being (what kind I'm pretty sure has already been discussed multiple times).

Also, who is an Arc by birth in your fanon continuity again, Nick or Isabel?

Last edited:
When they say that Arcs are built different, they're being quite literal. 😁

I imagine it would be similar to what their forefathers and foremothers would have gotten, if those magical boons/contracts are automatically applied to each Arc generation.
For more personal Boons that don't transfer, I don't know, but I imagine that those boons individually would be more powerful and spectacular, (the generational/marriage boons are weaker and less flashy, but because the Arcs build up so many of them they have become very noticeable and powerful together).

Maybe the Arc children or Arc spouses become part magical creature, or maybe even full magical creature?
You might get chimeric combinations of beings, or if Jaune has a harem each spouse becomes a different (part-)magical being (what kind I'm pretty sure has already been discussed multiple times).

Also, who is an Arc by birth in your fanon continuity again, Nick or Isabel?

Isabel is. Nick married into the family, as Miles Luna said he was supposed to be a inverted mirror of Jacques Schnee. I took that as he married into the family but was everything Jacques wasn't: Kind, brave, a good provider and so on.

I also made him a bit of a goofball but in keeping with Jaune saying he was a Hunter, I made him a powerful one.

I like the idea Jaune doesn't know the boons transfer and just thinks there kids would get them que waking up to his wife going from a 8 [10 in his opinion] to a 12 and looking like a fanart version of themselves

love the nsfw version were the boons kick in post wedding night
The only downside would be that they need to buy a whole new wardrobe, as the new size of their hips and chest would shred any of their old clothes. 😜
Lucky for them, the Arcs are both loaded and (almost) all are pretty damn good at sewing.

They should probably hold a grudge against Ozma for releasing the apocalypse maiden that is Salem. I can see an Alucard like figure sending pigeons to him once he figures out he's still around.
I mean Ozpin didn't release evil Salem. He released a normal witch from a prison. It's not his fault Salem went crazy several decades later after being cursed and tortured by the gods for no real reason. And it definitely isn't his fault she decided to try to kill the gods and the gods responded by killing everyone.
The brother gods are literally responsible for everything wrong.

Oh, they absolutely would. It's also why the Arcs, despite being so formidable, didn't ally with Ozma. They were the protectors of these magical beings, after all.
Ozpin/Salem: but I thought the gods destroyed everyone capable of wielding magic?
Magic creatures: no they destroyed all Humans capable of magic. You two were so full of yourselves we decided just to ignore you.

I mean Ozpin didn't release evil Salem. He released a normal witch from a prison. It's not his fault Salem went crazy several decades later after being cursed and tortured by the gods for no real reason. And it definitely isn't his fault she decided to try to kill the gods and the gods responded by killing everyone.
The brother gods are literally responsible for everything wrong.
Counterpoint he stuck his dick in crazy and willingly ignored the obvious red flag that Salem was locked away for some reason.

Jaune: "Ummm... Well, I hoped to ease you into it. Hell, I didn't even get into the dragon."

All: "DRAGON?!"

Sylphie: "He's super nice!"

- - -

Yes. Radian in this iteration is a haven for all sorts of magical creatures and beings. Totally normal to Jaune. A complete surprise to everyone else.
This one could pair really well with the greatgrandma artoria and dragon faunus jaune snippets you wrote before.

Artoria in fate has a dragons core, thats one of the reasons she is so OP, in this world this could have traduced into being an actual dragon capable of shapeshifting into a human form (would justify her apetite, both sexual and in food). Besides her last name is Pendragon, head/chief Dragon, its literally in the name, she totally could be a dragon.

This would make Jaune and all his siblings 1/8th dragons. Asuming Shiro is human in this one, though he might be a donkey faunus whit his only faunus trait between his legs (if you want to parody Dragon and Donkey from Shrek).
We know nothing about the grandparent that married artorias child, they could be human or something else, but to keep it simple they could also be humans (or just shift the Donkey/Dragon expies down to this generation and make shirou a human). And finally Jaunes dad is full human.
So jaune and his siters would be 1/8th dragon and 1/4 donkey faunus (or full donkey faunus according to canon were human and faunus have either human or faununs of the same type as the faunus parent).

Ancestral Arc: protectors of magical beings, setup radian as safehaven for them.
Greatgrandparents: Artoria Pendragon(Full Red dragon)/Shirou Arc (Human)
Grandparents: Elizabeth Arc (1/2 dragon, 1/2 human)/ Eddie (donkey faunus)
Parents: Nick Arc (Human)/ Isabel Arc (1/4 dragon, donkey faunus) (some of her siblings are faunus some are not)
Children: 1/8th dragon either full human or full donkey faunus (except jaune he is for certain a donkey faunus).

I cant remeber were you working with a kiritsugu reincarnation or expie in this world or a totally differenct character?
Cause maybe you can take the reincarnations into remnant one generation backwards, and make Irissviel reincarnate into the Arc family, with reincarnated Kiritsugu reincarnating as a random human, hell you could make him be reborn as member of the Branwent tribe, thinking that his reincarnation into a murderous bandit tribe in a deathworld was his personal hell for everything bad he did in life, he could keep believing this until he comes across irisviel who promptly glomps him and brings her home to introduce her husband to her parents (bonus points if this happens when they are 7 year old).
If reincarnating Kiri and Irisviel as shirous parents, also allows for Ilya to be added to the family tee in remnant as shirous older sister i wouldnt complain.

Might need to create a family tree with all isabels siblings and aunts and greataunts, could you remind me whose expies you used as Isabels siblings?

Overall improved health, increased aura stores, fertility and endurance.
Individually,
Terracota can bake fairy food, anything she bakes turns out the best food anyone will ever taste in their lives.
Aqua has a gift of the lady of the lake were she can breathe underwater.
Tanya has a cheap imitation of gilgamesh gate of babylon, were she can store items, so she neve seems to run out of ammo and can pull out the most random items whenever needed (people wonder where she was keeping them).
Jaune has a sirens gift, were he has a beautiful enchanting voice whenever he sings.
Cant remember the other sisters, sorry.

Counterpoint he stuck his dick in crazy and willingly ignored the obvious red flag that Salem was locked away for some reason.
But she wasn't locked away for a reason. She was locked away because her Dad went insane after the death of her mother. She was in the tower from the moment she was born.

But she wasn't locked away for a reason. She was locked away because her Dad went insane after the death of her mother. She was in the tower from the moment she was born.

.....Like father like daughter, it would seem. Salem was a sweet, if withdrawn, woman before Ozma's death.

Then shit went downhill from there.

Last edited:
.....Like like father like daughter, it would seem. Salem was a sweet, if withdrawn, woman before Ozma's death.

Then shit went downhill from there.
It's almost like crazy could be genetic and a legitimate reason for people to tell you not to stick your dick in crazy

Soo, as a jest decided to make an arc family tree...and it ended up being really complicated when trying to add all te expies.
took some liberties with adding some characters i liked in, but the whole morgana and round table knights part of the family tree had to be cropped for the picture.
Plus, we still havent seen any children from shirous other wives.

Which brings up the question, which expies or reincarnators would be born as the children of shirou with sakura or rin?

Screenshot-5.png

Soo, as a jest decided to make an arc family tree...and it ended up being really complicated when trying to add all te expies.
took some liberties with adding some characters i liked in, but the whole morgana and round table knights part of the family tree had to be cropped for the picture.
Plus, we still havent seen any children from shirous other wives.

Which brings up the question, which expies or reincarnators would be born as the children of shirou with sakura or rin?

Screenshot-5.png

Very nice! A few suggestions:

-Irisviel Arc would have also had Trisha Arc as a daughter. She would have given birth to Edward and Alphonse with Van Hohenheim of the Elric Clan from Armitra, the Valean equivalent of Germany. Ed and Al would have taken the Elric name when he left and Trisha died. They and their descendants are the Elric-Arcs.

-Lancelot's son with Guinivere (not Galahad, obviously) would have married Elizabeth Arc. I'm thinking he could be named Jonathan Dulac, though he would take the last name Arc out of respect for the family Arturia married into. He would be Isabel's father. He and Elizabeth died tragically in a Grimm ambush when Isabel was only a child.

-Galahad would have married and had a daughter, named Mash, though he married rather late so she's in her twenties.

-And no idea for who the other expies would be from Shirou's other wives. I'll have to think on that, hrm...

Last edited:
-Galahad would have married and had a daughter, named Mash, though he married rather late so she's in her twenties.

Probably not possible, I'm afraid. The mythological Galahad was a religious nut who swore himself to celibacy. He was an illegitimate child by rape via his mother wearing an enchanted ring that allowed her to take on the guise of Queen Guinevere so she could lay with Lancelot, and so he considered women inherently sinful and vile. FATE!Galahad doesn't strike me as the type to be interested in the family life either, he was apparently so disinterested in anything save for the concept of justice that Merlin the Alexithymic(1) Dick Wizard outright called him the most dispassionate person he'd ever met in his life.

Mash could still be a clone that got adopted by the local expies of Romani and Da Vinci, though. I'm sure Morgan is still running around somewhere with the equipment she used to make Mordred, after all, Arturia can't double-tap to save her life.

1: The inability to feel emotion, also known as 'emotion blindness'. Fate Merlin is canonically faking being an eccentric horndog so he can use that guise as a gateway for his study of the human psyche.

2 shitpost ideas from tumblr both post V9

-Tyrian stabbing Jaune only for him to have deadpool level regen after the EverAfter and just shit talk the crazed Assassin into a break down all while not fight back just healing

- Weiss being thirsty for Jaune and him being oblivious to her while looking towards Willow while dadding Whitley and possible charming Winter aswell

looking back on this thread
-Genius Jaune/ Prodigy Jaune makes it self canon when we compare him to Oscar, it took a month of training and Oz fusing/take over to fight while Jaune wasn't fight anyone elite he was killing low level grimm and [with Pyrrha help] an Alpha
and know i have that stud vs meme stuck in my head

-Genealogy wars Arc edition with there reincarnates as forefathers and foremothers

-And no idea for who the other expies would be from Shirou's other wives. I'll have to think on that, hrm...

Given that the protagonists of FGO look exactly like the theoretical twin children of Shirou and Rin...

I mean, Ritsuka even fistfights Goetia while they're both dying, just like his old man against Kotomine.

The FGO protags being Shirou and Rin's kids is a popular fanart and fanfic topic with how you build there harems Mashu and the stalker trio morgan fairy and Jeane alter... and if you go full gremilin Gudako and her horse Red hair from Carnival Phantasm

Sakura could end up with the sakura 5 as her kids all taking after there mother or even Saint Martha [i say she's a sakura face!]

Hakuno and Hakunon would be hilarious to add and Nero and Tamamo are coming for there masters!

Salem: We don't go to Radian.
Cinder: What...
Tyrian: Yep, that is a sound plan. I wouldn't want to go to that crazy place, anyway.
Cinder: What?
Watts: Last I went there, all their machines wanted to break my hips.
Cinder: What the fuck?
Mercury: Language. Also, can I go early? I need to deliver the mail to Radian now.
Salem: Sure. Just make sure you use the door this time around. We still have the ceiling hole from your real father who attempted to seduce Tyrian out of a dare.
Emerald: What is happening!?
Hazel: Radian is the home of the gods. They are displeased with the two idiots ruining their kingdoms so they kicked them out and created a country with the survivors. Ever After said so.
Afteran!Gretchen: Yep. Alternate Brother is quite cool unlike my brother who kept screaming about the cows being alien creatures and about the Toast King living in the moon.

Last edited:
The Elrics, the Pendragons and the Arcs
In the past, Edward Elric-Arc and his family are visiting the Arc Farm for dinner... At the same time Arturia Pendragon-Arc and her husband were visiting. Dinner goes well, for the most part, until...

Edward: "I don't see why you have to insist on swords when guns work just as well. Even better in many cases. You and your absurd Aura."

Arturia: "Please! You and Alphonse can't speak about absurd Aura levels with some of the things you pulled off."

Edward: "That is the product of years of study, practice, and efficiency! We're not barbarians slinging around our Auras willy-nilly!"

Arturia: "Oh, and I suppose I just wasted all my time studying combat, military tactics, and Aura control, hm?"

Alphonse: "Ed, come on, we're family..."

Nick: "Nana, please, not again..."

Edward: "Not now Al, I need to teach this hag a lesson..."

Arturia: "HA! Says the tiny shrimp who never broke five foot nothing?"

Al and Nick calmly usher everyone else out of the dining room.

The resulting explosion can be heard for miles.

Shirou is late getting back with ice cream, along with Mordred and Isabel. They see everyone eating outside while explosions go off in the house.

Shirou: "... She made a short joke didn't she?"

Mordred: "Ooooh! Let me get in on this-!"

Isabel: "NO."

Al: "Brother is still tetchy about that."

Isabel rolls up her sleeves and storms into her house.

Some violence later... Isabel is waving a sheathed sword at her grandmother and her great-uncle as they sit seiza in the wrecked dining room.

Isabel: "What kind of irresponsible nonsense is this?! You're both over a hundred years old, act your damn age! You have any idea what ideas you're giving your grandchildren?! Also, STOP WRECKING MY HOUSE!"

Nick smiles proudly. After all, his wife is strong enough to put some of the greatest warriors in history in their place

Arturia, looking to the side: "... The castle wouldn't have broken."

Shirou: coughs "Um, dearest, she was there for that spat you had with Cousin Astolfo."

Arturia looks blank.

Shirou: "The chandelier?"

Arturia: wince "Ah."

Ed: "Ha!"

Isabel: Glares at him "And I haven't forgotten my sixth birthday party, either."

Ed: Wince "That... That was obviously overblown in your memories! Tell her, Al!"

Al: "Brother, you blew up the greenhouse because you mistook the clown for an assassin."

Ed: "NOBODY TOLD ME THERE WOULD BE CLOWNS!"

Probably not possible, I'm afraid. The mythological Galahad was a religious nut who swore himself to celibacy. He was an illegitimate child by rape via his mother wearing an enchanted ring that allowed her to take on the guise of Queen Guinevere so she could lay with Lancelot, and so he considered women inherently sinful and vile. FATE!Galahad doesn't strike me as the type to be interested in the family life either, he was apparently so disinterested in anything save for the concept of justice that Merlin the Alexithymic(1) Dick Wizard outright called him the most dispassionate person he'd ever met in his life.

Mash could still be a clone that got adopted by the local expies of Romani and Da Vinci, though.

Through celestial shenanigans, Jaune is the reborn Solomon without his memory. The catch? Goetia and the 72 Demon Pillars are his semblance, and they're fully self-aware.

Goetia: "Of course the one thing that stays constant would be your lechery, Solomon."
Jaune: "I'm not a lech...and I'm not Solomon! Stop calling me that!"

Jaune: "Blake, do you know someone named Kiara?"
Blake: "No, why?"
Jaune: "One of my semblance's giant tentacle pillar guys read your books and now refuses to come out. He keeps sobbing about how you're a cat Kiara."

Nora: "Wow, Fearless Leader's tentacle minion! The pancakes are better than Renny's!"
Haagenti: "MY THANKS, ORANGE-HAIRED HUMAN. MY TIME AS PANCAKE BATTER HAS ONLY PERFECTED MY SKILL IN CRAFTING THEM."
Nora: "You...you mean pancake baker, right?"
Haagenti: *thousand yard stare*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back