• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Sneaking His Way into the Multiverse (RWBY Jaune, WC-lite mechanics)

Last edited:
I just watched The Stupendiums new song on Frost Punk and realized it could be an interesting jump. Almost nothing of any real worth they could loot but the biggest threat (the weather) would be easily taken care of with aura. This would also be the biggest impact they could leave with the world, just give aura to everyone they see. Insistently this would probably result in everyone having a lot of aura after years of using it to survive the weather.
This would be a pretty good one shot for trying to figure out what a loot 0-1 would look like.

Depends on the setting, whether he does it in the joker way or the romantic/lewd way.
i figure it was a joke but considering it's a multiverse story I can never be too sure
It was mostly a joke. Personally, I find the way Phantom Thieves induce a 'change of heart' a bit too close to mind-control to be comfortable with it (Especially in a WC story). The fact that their targets are cartoonishly evil doesn't change that. The DLC even shows the villains use the almost identical method to make the masses love them.

Last edited:
Well, for me, it's not just "close" because it's clearly a type of mind control to which they gave a unique name so that people wouldn't be outraged that the protagonists were using such a thing xd
In my opinion, the heroes of P5 go around and brainwash people and the fact that they do it on the scum of society does not change this fact

Last edited:
I wouldn't consider it brain washing, but close enough for the targets to need to be that bad to be justified.its like if therapy and brain washing had a baby, very hard to categorize

Reject modernity Embrace Tradition
16363bc10a6681e3e6e4883faf4438bc.jpg

8ec39c86e8e7270831456e26804a4725.png

"Excuse us. She has been stressed lately, hence our coming here." He squinted his eyes in a glare, playing up the lover angle. "However, I expect an apology for your insinuation. Her freckles are cute."

Behind his hand, Tattletale squeaked.

Smooth, Jaune, very smooth. Keep doing it.

I have been waiting for an update and getting two chapters so close to each other feels like a bliss.

Everything going so great, I'm sure that in the future nothing bad will happen. Yep, nothing bad at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back