• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Tale of the Skillful Ninja [Naruto/Fable]

Created at
Index progress
Hiatus
Watchers
Recent readers

Name- Naruto Uzumaki

Past Life- Reaver

Techniques;

Ninjutsu;
N/A

Genjutsu;
N/A

Taijutsu...

Vindictus

Experienced.
Untitled_True_Color_01.jpg

Name- Naruto Uzumaki

Past Life- Reaver

Techniques;

Ninjutsu;
N/A

Genjutsu;
N/A

Taijutsu;
N/A

???;
N/A

Perks;
N/A

Flaws;
Bahbie- You are an infant, much to your own displeasure.

Re: Naruto reincarnation quest [Naruto/???]

Your first memories of your new life are of battle and death.

You watch as your mother struggles to save you from a man who rips a devil-fox of fire and hatred out of her chest- As a blonde man you think might be your father steals you back from the man, and then sacrifices himself to the God of Death to seal the fox away within you.

But for now, your new life isn't so important- What is is your old life.

[] You lived for a thousand years, dragging civilization to glorious and decadent heights from the barbarous feudalism you were born into. Eventually, however, the method by which you had extended your life became common knowledge- And the knowledge was your undoing. Fortunately, it seems that death was not the end- Not for you, at least. [If this wins, I'll probably need a mod to shift this over to NSFW...]

[] You were a fake hero- Every accomplishment you are known for, a trick and a lie. Eventually, you grew tired of it- Leaving your family the fortune you had amassed, you bribed and plead to the forces of darkness for a chance to have a new start at life. Rejoice, oh 'Hero'- for your wish has been granted. [Potential to be very silly.]

[] Son of the devil, hunter of your own- Slain by the brother once devoured by another. This is not the hell you had expected, and you're not sure whether you should be pleased. [Don't like Canon-Naruto's dress sense? Don't worry- This guy's SSStylish enough for anyone~]

[] You were brash and headstrong- A man who died in persuit of your dreams. But even your death could not hold you back- Only when your dream was finally fulfilled, did you allow yourself to drift into nothingness. But it seems having forced yourself to remain beyond your own death has had unintended side effects. [Awesomeness transcending time and space, and even death itself!]

The third is Dante.

Fourth looks like Kamina.

I feel like I should know the first two, but I'm not getting anything.

[x] You were brash and headstrong- A man who died in persuit of your dreams. But even your death could not hold you back- Only when your dream was finally fulfilled, did you allow yourself to drift into nothingness. But it seems having forced yourself to remain beyond your own death has had unintended side effects. [Awesomeness transcending time and space, and even death itself!]

A Kamina naruto would be epic.

[X] You lived for a thousand years, dragging civilization to glorious and decadent heights from the barbarous feudalism you were born into. Eventually, however, the method by which you had extended your life became common knowledge- And the knowledge was your undoing. Fortunately, it seems that death was not the end- Not for you, at least. [If this wins, I'll probably need a mod to shift this over to NSFW...]

[embed=425,349]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEJ8lpCQbyw[/embed]​

[X] You were a fake hero- Every accomplishment you are known for, a trick and a lie. Eventually, you grew tired of it- Leaving your family the fortune you had amassed, you bribed and plead to the forces of darkness for a chance to have a new start at life. Rejoice, oh 'Hero'- for your wish has been granted. [Potential to be very silly.]

Oh Shit! We needs to do this. Almost positive this be the Wizzard.

[X] You lived for a thousand years, dragging civilization to glorious and decadent heights from the barbarous feudalism you were born into. Eventually, however, the method by which you had extended your life became common knowledge- And the knowledge was your undoing. Fortunately, it seems that death was not the end- Not for you, at least. [If this wins, I'll probably need a mod to shift this over to NSFW...]

[X] Son of the devil, hunter of your own- Slain by the brother once devoured by another. This is not the hell you had expected, and you're not sure whether you should be pleased. [Don't like Canon-Naruto's dress sense? Don't worry- This guy's SSStylish enough for anyone~]

O HAI THERE KYUUBI! >:D

Which of these options are the smooth jazz-iest?

[X] Son of the devil, hunter of your own- Slain by the brother once devoured by another. This is not the hell you had expected, and you're not sure whether you should be pleased.

[X] Son of the devil, hunter of your own- Slain by the brother once devoured by another. This is not the hell you had expected, and you're not sure whether you should be pleased. [Don't like Canon-Naruto's dress sense? Don't worry- This guy's SSStylish enough for anyone~]

But only if it's Vergil, not Dante.

Ardion Prosili said:
Which of these options are the smooth jazz-iest?
Dante definitely dante
[embed=425,349]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpME4riPI1k[/embed]

Changing my vote to:
[X] You were brash and headstrong- A man who died in persuit of your dreams. But even your death could not hold you back- Only when your dream was finally fulfilled, did you allow yourself to drift into nothingness. But it seems having forced yourself to remain beyond your own death has had unintended side effects. [Awesomeness transcending time and space, and even death itself!]

Carrnage said:
Dante definitely dante
[embed=425,349]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpME4riPI1k[/embed]
that's no where near smooth jazzy for me tonight ~3~ i am full on decompress smooth jazz mode any more smooth and I'd be swimmin in scotch

Well, 3 & 4 have been figured out.

A hint, if you wish- One and two are from games, not anime.

[X] You were brash and headstrong- A man who died in persuit of your dreams. But even your death could not hold you back- Only when your dream was finally fulfilled, did you allow yourself to drift into nothingness. But it seems having forced yourself to remain beyond your own death has had unintended side effects. [Awesomeness transcending time and space, and even death itself!]

Is two the bard from Bard's Tale?

FurikoMaru said:

But only if it's Vergil, not Dante.

My thoughts exactly. Seems to fit Vergil once he's tossed into hell, or has become Nelo Angelo and is killed for the last time. Although IIRC, Nelo Angelo was just a shell of Vergil....

Who is unbelievably awesome. Dante is awesome too, but Vergil manages to be just as awesome WITHOUT over the top action. I don't know how he does it. In fact my old screenname used to be Vergil1337 (shut up, I was a teenager just exploring the net).

Last edited by a moderator:

That would make NSFW.

Eh, I hadn't really meant to have the pre-incarnations secret anyway [Ambivalent wording aside]. If you're curious about who they are, and haven't worked it out already, go ahead and highlight the next bit...

- 1= Reaver [Fable]
- 2= Axel the Dark Hero [Disgaea]
- 3= Vergil [Devil May Cry]
- 4= Kamina [TTGL]

jazz number 3

but only if there's jazz

With a son of Sparda, there's always music in the air. 8)

Last edited by a moderator:

So... Close thing, but Vergil seems to have won? Depending on whether or not I count the guys who seem to support but didn't actually put down a vote...

Alright, I'll give this a few more minutes before I start writing.

...I didn't actually put it down, did I?

Just to make it clear.

Ardion Prosili said:
that's no where near smooth jazzy for me tonight ~3~ i am full on decompress smooth jazz mode any more smooth and I'd be swimmin in scotch

Alcohol? You terrible sinner.

[X] You were brash and headstrong- A man who died in pursuit of your dreams. But even your death could not hold you back- Only when your dream was finally fulfilled, did you allow yourself to drift into nothingness. But it seems having forced yourself to remain beyond your own death has had unintended side effects. [Awesomeness transcending time and space, and even death itself!]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back