• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

The Little Uchiha - A Naruto Quest

[X] Yes

[X] Plan Leekz
-[X] Chakra Control - 5
-[X] Taijutsu - 5
-[X] Running - 2

[X] You are summoned to Lord Fugaku's home one afternoon.

[X] Nee-chan's friends meet you!

《Voting Closed!》

[] Yes

[] Plan Leekz
-[] Chakra Control - 5
-[] Taijutsu - 5
-[] Running - 2

[] You are summoned to Lord Fugaku's home one afternoon.

[] You meet that black and white tabby cat you saved from a tree a while back. This time, it's stuck atop a streetlamp...

Looks like Shisui will remain unaided in his misdeeds, and Nee-chan doesn't want to share.

"Find your own little brother! Shoo!" *growl*

:D

I need a couple of rolls now:

#Chakra Control - 5d10
#Taijutsu - 5d10
#Running - 2d10

#Nee-chan reaction - 1d100+30

Woop!
[dice]6353[/dice]

..Not sure why it rolled that twice. Editing out second one.

I'll do nee-chan reaction for the sake of my name.
[dice]6355[/dice]

-edit-

.... Thank fucking god that had a +30 modifier or that would have been bad.

Okay, trying again...
[dice]6352[/dice]
Taijutsu》5d10》22
Woop!
[dice]6353[/dice]

..Not sure why it rolled that twice. Editing out second one.
Yeah, double click or something. I'd count the first roll anyway.

Chakra Control 》5d10》33

I'll do nee-chan reaction for the sake of my name.
[dice]6355[/dice]

-edit-

.... Thank fucking god that had a +30 modifier or that would have been bad.
Lol. Nee-chan has a +20 with you, and the other 10 comes with the Adorable trait. Failure for this would be a roll below 20; so it's a pass by some margin.
It also came out to 66.

Again.

Does it still count if it's a modified double?
Hm. Double numbers are criticals, but a bit unsure if they count on modified rolls.

Sure, I'll consider it a crit then. Success either way.

Well.....I missed the rolls, but I have no doubt that we just got the second part of our Chakra Control Trait. I mean we're four and we have the Chakra Control of Senior Academy Student after just two months of training, once our Chakra was unlocked!

I wonder what Perks we get from focusing on a skill will give us, and if we have a Time limit to get them. All I know is any trait we get from chakra control training as to be really good in the long run, maybe Perfect Control trait? A taijustu trait would also be good, always welcome any combat bonus. hopefully if we get some backing from the clan head in training we can start early on our Elemental training and try and gain a trait from it. speaking of Elemental affinitys I wonder if we'll have to roll a 1d2-1d3 for how many well have since some people have 1-2 and on rare occasions 3.

I wonder what Perks we get from focusing on a skill will give us, and if we have a Time limit to get them. All I know is any trait we get from chakra control training as to be really good in the long run, maybe Perfect Control trait? A taijustu trait would also be good, always welcome any combat bonus. hopefully if we get some backing from the clan head in training we can start early on our Elemental training and try and gain a trait from it. speaking of Elemental affinitys I wonder if we'll have to roll a 1d2-1d3 for how many well have since some people have 1-2 and on rare occasions 3.
You'll have two affinities- one of which must be Fire due to your Uchiha ancestry. I'll offer a roll for determining the secondary affinity, a d5. If you roll Fire again, you'll have a stronger Fire affinity; otherwise you have a second affinity, like Sasuke's lightning. Any more than two affinities will require some manual training.

This roll won't be prompted till you begin learning elemental ninjutsu.

This NPC is eager to see what the flavor text for Novice is :p
"kid, u Git Gud." :D

You'll have two affinities- one of which must be Fire due to your Uchiha ancestry. I'll offer a roll for determining the secondary affinity, a d5. If you roll Fire again, you'll have a stronger Fire affinity; otherwise you have a second affinity, like Sasuke's lightning. Any more than two affinities will require some manual training.

This roll won't be prompted till you begin learning elemental ninjutsu.
so the more we train Ninjustu the more likely we'll begin learning Elemental justu's?

so the more we train Ninjustu the more likely we'll begin learning Elemental justu's?
Well yeah. The Uchiha have the Fireball Jutsu as a coming of age tradition, and if they are willing to teach children how to shoot fireballs, they are most certainly willing to teach them other jutsu, elemental and otherwise. You likely just have to prove you have the chakra to use them effectively and are mentally mature enough to be trusted to not misuse them.

Does draining chakra cause the reserves to grow faster? If it does, we might want to start doing that. Let's go full Tsunade! Massive reserves and perfect control!

All we need now is Kamui and we'll be like a dark hair'd Schrodinger.

1398453033497.jpg

All we need now is Kamui and we'll be like a dark hair'd Schrodinger.

1398453033497.jpg
Rather convenient then that the one pair of mangekyo sharingan more or less assured to be in circulation once we get our own should have Kamui attached to the blindness cure package.

Assuming that's how EMS works, but who the hell even knows anymore which random ass powers out of nowhere you are assigned.

Rather convenient then that the one pair of mangekyo sharingan more or less assured to be in circulation once we get our own should have Kamui attached to the blindness cure package.

Assuming that's how EMS works, but who the hell even knows anymore which random ass powers out of nowhere you are assigned.
It actually requires the two people to be related to eachother. Unless Hikari develops a set of Kamui-attuned Mangekyo, we're kinda SoL for a Kamui EMS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back