• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

The Music Thread

TIL Starlight Brigade featured Ninja Brian.

For those of you unfamiliar, a Pretty Good anime in Four Minutes:

Note the ninja.

And the animated version of 6969:

Check out the band that shows up here and there.

After watching both of these at separate times, I did not expect to find that link. Though if I'd noted before that "Danny Sexbag"s real name is Dan Avidan I'd have spotted it on the Starlight Brigade video, since his name's right there.

Does anyone know if TWRP did the music for the original 6969? Their credits don't seem to include the band, but in the 'inspired by these bands' part it has their name. I know they did the animated version, that's in the credits.

Don't really know if this is the right place, but would anyone have a list of music videos transmitted by Animax (particularly Latin America)?
This was one of them, but I haven't been able to find the rest:

Eiffel 65- Blue (Da Ba Dee)
Im Blue da ba dee dabba da-ee dabba de-a dabba
da da ba dee dabba de
Dabba da ba dee dabba da-ee dabba de-a dabba
da da ba dee dabba de
I have a blue house with blue window.
Blue is the colour of all that i wear.
Blue are the streets and all the trees are too.
I have a girlfriend and she is so blue.
Blue are the people here that walk around.
Blue like my Corvette, its in and outside.
Blue are the words I say and what I think.
Blue are the feelings that lvie inside me.
Im Blue da ba dee dabba da-ee dabba de-a dabba
da da ba dee dabba de
Dabba da ba dee dabba da-ee dabba de-a dabba
da da ba dee dabba de

I'd recommend checking out Bear McCreary, who is best known for his work on TV shows like Battlestar Galactica and Outlander, but he also has composed music for video games like God of War, Dark Souls 3, and Prey. His music is often very atmospheric and evocative, which I think makes it perfect for the kind of game-themed music you enjoy.

Best, drinking song, purely because asshole who can sing is the best buys the next drink.

The CheeseTax, by puppysongs. Song is about a minute long. It is delightful.

To be honest, Eurobeat goes with all sorts of things... including Speed Racer.

Also, Sensei's theme is Jazzy on its own... but what happens when you have a genuine jazz band play it?

I was today year's old when I discovered 'math rock'

For those who felt blueballed by recent events, here's a random song that has nothing to do with any of that:

The opening and ending themes to Hirogaru Sky! Precure

Users who are viewing this thread

Back