• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

The Red Rose of Konoha (Yu Yu Hakusho/Naruto)

Re: Canon-Fire: Naruto Reincarnation Quest (Naruto/?)

Serous said:
Both Dio and Kurama have melodramatic.
My bad, did a count and it is just like he said.

Though I would wish that if we are going to be Kurama then we should be male as well, Kurama is too feminine looking already.

overmind said:
My bad, did a count and it is just like he said.

Though I would wish that if we are going to be Kurama then we should be male as well, Kurama is too feminine looking already.

Apparently people should only be pretty/fabulous when female.

Hymn of Ragnarok said:
Araki-Sensei disagrees.

url

STRONGLY.

Hymn of Ragnarok said:
Usagi: : < That's not true! Men can be elegant and lovely, too! ./////.; Sometimes more so than women.

Kurama: ^_^; That does seem to be the consensus at my school.

Dio: *exists*

Hymn of Ragnarok said:
I'd like Dio to win because then we can vote to punch the Sandiame and that's the best bet at keeping us off of canon and out of the orphanage.

With Kurama there seems higher odds of, "Kyuubi really is influencing him lookit all those kitsune traits that shouldn't be there oh shit," Mokuton be damned because our plant manip may not include the bijuu suppressor.

Also, punching the damned God of Shinobi on the day of our birth. It doesn't get any better than that.
I think Kurama has had enough practice at playing human to pass; around 18 years' worth. I'd expect Dio to give himself away way before Kurama would.

Hell, given his abilities, I expect by canon-time it would be well-known that Kuraruto is a Senju's unacknowledged by-blow.

Last edited by a moderator:

Guile said:
I think Kurama has had enough practice at playing human to pass; around 18 years' worth. I'd expect Dio to give himself away way before Kurama would.

Hell, given his abilities, I expect by canon-time it would be well-known that Kuraruto is a Senju's unacknowledged by-blow.
Or it could from the uzumaki side of the family.

One reason to play as Dio is for the image I get when we confront Tobi/Obito and he tries his Izanami just for us to counter with The World.

That and the fact that we already played a Female with barely any strength in Cosmos Quest, Kurama may be strong as well, but I want to play as one who has overwhelming stregth at his/her side.

Plus, we know Dio is going to try and conquer the entire SHinobi world at some point, so he goes perfectly as Naruto's reincarnation.

overmind said:
One reason to play as Dio is for the image I get when we confront Tobi/Obito and he tries his Izanami just for us to...
One of my write in ideas that were no goes would have let us pimp slap Obito while he was in Izanami. DIo isn't the only one who can fuck with him

FurikoMaru said:
Usagi: : < That's not true! Men can be elegant and lovely, too! ./////.; Sometimes more so than women.

Kurama: ^_^; That does seem to be the consensus at my school.

Dio: *exists*

My commentary was directed more at the voters than the source material.

Guile said:

Less 'give self away' more, 'huh one of these powers is much more similar to the Kyuubi....'

As Dio, I say aim to eventually be recognized as the gold-child-shinobi-savior of the Yondaime. Perhaps start a church. Make our own religion. :p

Losing Option Showcase, take two!

[X] Seiza no matataki kazoe, uranau koi no yukue

What... what's happening?

I...is that my mother? Wait, how...?

Oh, god, she's hurt!

"I'm going to draw the Kyuubi into death with me. At this point, it's the only thing I can do for you..."

What?! No, she can't! She just can't! You may not understand, but there's no way you'll let her die!

"Minato... thank you for everything."

You know what you have to do.

Save her. Please...

A brilliant light, brighter than the sun and colder than winter moonlight, drowns out the world.

tumblr_m1lspeArVf1rss967o1_500.jpg

I don't care what happens to me! Just save her!

Pick your flavour of canon-screwing:

[X] Kushina fully healed, Kyuubi resealed inside her.

[X] Kushina partially healed, Kyuubi dispersed.

[X] Kushina stabilized, Kyuubi permadead.

Guile said:

Its 18 years in a world that's nothing like the Naruto world.

Silversun17 said:
One of my write in ideas that were no goes would have let us pimp slap Obito while he was in Izanami. DIo isn't the only one who can fuck with him
Never said he wasn't just would have enjoyed it more if it was done from Dio than from Kurama.

And also, now I want Dio to win even more, Kushina should not be alive at this Juncture, that invites only more questions, and besides with Kushina alive that means that Kurama will once again revert to a mama's boy, not that there is anything wrong with that, it's just not something that I want to see in this quest.

overmind said:
And also, now I want Dio to win even more, Kushina should not be alive at this Juncture, that invites only more questions,
? In universe or out of it? In-universe, she's an Uzumaki, they're built to last. Out of universe, it's canon that she's still alive at this point.

Dat last option lol. Obito and Madara's face would be awesome.

Nothing wrong with playing a PC capable of true, Lazarus-style resurrection from the moment of their birth!

Honestly, say what you want about Dio and Kurama, if you're going for pure power Neo-Serenity-baby is the one you'd choose.

[X]Kurama

Yu Yu Hakusho has all of my yes.

Guile said:
Nothing wrong with playing a PC capable of true, Lazarus-style resurrection from the moment of their birth!

Honestly, say what you want about Dio and Kurama, if you're going for pure power Neo-Serenity-baby is the one you'd choose.

But where's the option to sucker-punch the Shinigami, take out Daddy's soul, and put it all back in Mommy?

EDIT: Oh, hasn't happened yet.

Hymn of Ragnarok said:
But where's the option to sucker-punch the Shinigami, take out Daddy's soul, and put it all back in Mommy?
This is before the Shinigami even shows up. XD Minato's totally living through this ordeal too. Usato is going to have a happy and well-protected childhood.

FurikoMaru said:
This is before the Shinigami even shows up. XD Minato's totally living through this ordeal too. Usato is going to have a happy and well-protected childhood.

Yeah, just realized that a moment too late.

Besides, you want real canon screwage for Usagi?

Kushina is alive, and Kyuubi is....Put it this way, Usagi now has a twin brother.

What? They both popped out at the moment of her birth, or close enough, it totally counts!

Guile said:
Wait, people voted for reasons other than the ability to fabulously pose? I mean, the Sailor Scouts had some nice ones, but the true beauty of the art is only shown in Jojo. Dio is no Joestar, but he has a style of his own, and he can pose with the best of them.

We could pose to raise morale of our allies or to strike fear into the hearts of our enemies. If we roll a critical, we may even enter the Overpose Mode and act as a conduit between this world and the Fabulous Dimension.

Guardian Box said:
Wait, people voted for reasons other than the ability to fabulously pose? I mean, the Sailor Scouts had some nice ones, but the true beauty of the art is only shown in Jojo. Dio is no Joestar, but he has a style of his own, and he can pose with the best of them.

We could pose to raise morale of our allies or to strike fear into the hearts of our enemies. If we roll a critical, we may even enter the Overpose Mode and act as a conduit between this world and the Fabulous Dimension.
If your name isn't Zeppelli or Joestar, your poses are inferior.

Of the inferior posers (heh), I think Usagi rates pretty darn high.

Guardian Box said:

I don't consider posing ability when voting.

[X]Kurama

[X] Female

I also like the idea of having the soul of a human who was the reincarnation of a kitsune having a kitsune sealed inside us.

New page

Current Vote Count:

{x} Usagi - Larekko12, mc2rpg (2)
{x} Kurama- Earth-Destroyer, shaderic, Serous, Bloodshifter, Jack Trade, Guile, redaeth, HidCyan, Selias, Nekraa, delwgun, Masked Menace, Darik29, Zasnul, Silversun17, thisisinsane, MrGazzer, Ephemeral_Dreamer, cyberswordsmen, mkire, megrisvernin, Marthis (22)
{x} Dio - Disminded, Hymn of Ragnarok, kinglugia, Master Basher, Vindictus, EnderofWorlds, nightblade, Makahl, overmind, Scia, Vanathor, boredbird, Biigoh, hunter09, Guardian Box (15)

[X]Girl. - Larekko12, Silversun17, mc2rpg, shaderic, Serous, Bloodshifter, redaeth, Scia, Master Basher, HidCyan, Nekraa, Masked Menace, Darik29, Zasnul, Makahl, cyberswordsmen, Biigoh, Ephemeral_Dreamer, megrisvernin (19)
[X] Of course I'm male. - nightblade, Guile, kinglugia, overmind (4)
[X] My physical form means little to me. - Hymn of Ragnarok, ShadowAngelBeta, Earth-Destroyer, Disminded, Jack Trade, Selias, delwgun, Vindictus, EnderofWorlds, Vanathor, thisisinsane, MrGazzer, boredbird, hunter09, Guardian Box, Marthis (16)

megrisvernin said:
[X]Kurama

[X] Female

I also like the idea of having the soul of a human who was the reincarnation of a kitsune having a kitsune sealed inside us.
Kurama was a kitsune in a human's body. Dude was never human to my knowledge.

[X]Kurama
[X] My physical form means little to me.

Shouldn't we die like a little bitch if that is what happens with Usagi?

I mean the Jewel can do anything but don't it run of Life force? And we're a baby. Unless Mama and Papa are footing the bill or Usagi got really really really really really really really good with dat thing when I wasn't lookin' So good that unless we sac the skill we should be able to wtf pwn the world if we were so peaceful, shouldn't she die?

Larekko12 said:
Shouldn't we die like a little bitch if that is what happens with Usagi?
Pfft, how many times has Usagi 'almost' died and then been brought back by the love of powerful people? As fatal-to-use artefacts go the Maboroshi no Ginzuishou doesn't really have a consistent record.

Larekko12 said:
I mean the Jewel can do anything but don't it run of Life force? And we're a baby.
An Uzumaki baby...

Larekko12 said:
Unless Mama and Papa are footing the bill
... who just saved the life of an Uzumaki parent, with the Yondaime not three feet away and the Sandaime right outside the barrier.

So, Usagi really would be a little ninja princess. Like Konohamaru, except cuter. Her Therapy Jutsu is like Naruto's, except 100% less punching and 100% more talking about feelings.

Also:
[X] ... In terms of scariness they all rank about equally, but in terms of power, I don't... think any of us would actually die fighting this one. Whoever sent it, that's the person to worry about. (Tsukino Usagi, Sailor Moon)
You guys caught that bit where she thought the Kyuubi wouldn't kill her, right? Or any of her running crew. Being able to look at the Kyuubi and going, 'Meh, I could take him' takes balls.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back