• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

The Red Rose of Konoha (Yu Yu Hakusho/Naruto)

[X] *mental projection* "I can distract her for a moment, if you'd prefer to shapeshift and run away. By all means keep struggling if you wish to die."

[X] *mental projection* "I can distract her for a moment, if you'd prefer to shapeshift and run away. By all means keep struggling if you wish to die."

No fox left behind

Can't really decide what to vote for. The first option obviously screams Mokuton, but I'm not sure what the fallout of the second option would be.

Fellow fox should help each others. Imagine the surprise when they found out they have the same name!

Biju are mass of chakra. If the Kyuubi can't transform into fluid energy and disappear fast as the wind I'm gonna buy a hat and eat it with ketchup.

[X] And lose the element of surprise? Take him out before he realizes who you are and what a unique opportunity this is to try to gain a reputation by 'defeating' an S-class Yoko.

We really can't let the other Kurama run free. It would just make it easier for Obito to get his hands on him. Or another village.

[X] And lose the element of surprise? Take him out before he realizes who you are and what a unique opportunity this is to try to gain a reputation by 'defeating' an S-class Yoko.

nightblade said:
We really can't let the other Kurama run free. It would just make it easier for Obito to get his hands on him. Or another village.
How's that a bad thing? Makes things more interesting for later on. Plus, even if Obito or another village got the Kyuubi, we'd have Minato and Kushina, along with YYH!Kurama.

Selias said:
How's that a bad thing? Makes things more interesting for later on. Plus, even if Obito or another village got the Kyuubi, we'd have Minato and Kushina, along with YYH!Kurama.
Makes it stupidly easy for Obito to win. Considering that he can just use his sharingan on him.

Who what where now?

With all due respect to Furiko's writing skills and imagination, I'm not familiar with this Hakusho fellow, neither am I a fan of Naruto the character. I'll come back when there are ten or more pages, though.

nightblade said:
Makes it stupidly easy for Obito to win. Considering that he can just use his sharingan on him.
Considering Obito can just use his sharingan on him, who? YYH!Kurama? Naruto!Kurama? Someone else? If you're talking about YYH!Kurama, I doubt it would be that easy for Obito, and I don't see what it has to do with letting Naruto!Kurama go. If you're talking about Naruto!Kurama, Obito would still need to gather the other Bijuu, and it would be interesting to have a more powerful antagonist.

Selias said:
Considering Obito can just use his sharingan on him, who? YYH!Kurama? Naruto!Kurama? Someone else? If you're talking about YYH!Kurama, I doubt it would be that easy for Obito, and I don't see what it has to do with letting Naruto!Kurama go. If you're talking about Naruto!Kurama, Obito would still need to gather the other Bijuu, and it would be interesting to have a more powerful antagonist.
I'm talking about Naruto Kumara. And no we don't need a more powerful antagonist. Obito is strong enough.

nightblade said:
I'm talking about Naruto Kumara. And no we don't need a more powerful antagonist. Obito is strong enough.
He's really not (except for when he becomes the Jūbi's Jinchūriki). He just has a haxx ability. Considering that our powers are spiritual in nature, it might not even be effective against us, if our attacks hit his soul when he goes intangible, or if we can attack him after using astral projection to separate our spirit from our body. Don't get me wrong, Obito is pretty strong. He's just not Madara/Hashirama/Minato level, which is what we'll be aiming for, at least.

Selias said:
He's really not (except for when he becomes the Jūbi's Jinchūriki). He just has a haxx ability. Considering that our powers are spiritual in nature, it might not even be effective against us, if our attacks hit his soul when he goes intangible, or if we can attack him after using astral projection to separate our spirit from our body. Don't get me wrong, Obito is pretty strong. He's just not Madara/Hashirama/Minato level, which is what we'll be aiming for, at least.
Obito has Mokoton. He just doesn't use it. Dude is strong enough.

nightblade said:
Obito has Mokoton. He just doesn't use it. Dude is strong enough.
Tenzo also has Mokuton. It's not an indication of strength. Also, are you actually trying to use Mokuton as an indication of how strong he is against Kurama?

Selias said:
Tenzo also has Mokuton. It's not an indication of strength. Also, are you actually trying to use Mokuton as an indication of how strong he is against Kurama?
Okay, I'm decreeing something right now. Kishimoto's Kurama is to be referred to as Kyuubi/the Kyuubi at all times. At no point are you guys allowed to call him by his name, or this shit is going to get way too fucking confusing way too quickly.

That said, good point here. It just threw me for a minute.

FurikoMaru said:
Okay, I'm decreeing something right now. Kishimoto's Kurama is to be referred to as Kyuubi/the Kyuubi at all times. At no point are you guys allowed to call him by his name, or this shit is going to get way too fucking confusing way too quickly.
You got it, boss lady.

Selias said:
Why don't you name a few?
Actually have him use his all his abilities then not have him not use one. I still don't know why he didn't use Mokuton in the series proper beyond when he killed the people that were chasing rin. Obito has the potental to also develop the rinnegon if he were to take someone else's eyes who has a Mangekyo sharingan. Heck he could steal that scroll that naruto did and learn Edo Tensei off it if it actually has it on it and that isn't fanon. Plenty of ways.

nightblade said:
Actually have him use his all his abilities then not have him not use one. I still don't know why he didn't use Mokuton in the series proper beyond when he killed the people that were chasing rin. Obito has the potental to also develop the rinnegon if he were to take someone else's eyes who has a Mangekyo sharingan. Heck he could steal that scroll that naruto did and learn Edo Tensei off it if it actually has it on it and that isn't fanon. Plenty of ways.
Mokuton is useless against Kurama, and Edo Tensei would probably be useless as well, since Kurama uses spiritual abilities. At the very least, it wouldn't be as effective. As for the Rinnegan, you can only get the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan if the eyes you transplant are Mangekyou Sharingan eyes from a close relative. Obito was an orphan, and even if he did have any close relatives, he'd need to find a way to force them to awaken the Mangekyou Sharingan, and find a way to do it before the clan is wiped out. Plus, Madara only managed to awaken the Rinnegan years after he implanted Hashirama's DNA.

Selias said:
Mokuton is useless against Kurama, and Edo Tensei would probably be useless as well, since Kurama uses spiritual abilities. At the very least, it wouldn't be as effective. As for the Rinnegan, you can only get the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan if the eyes you transplant are Mangekyou Sharingan eyes from a close relative. Obito was an orphan, and even if he did have any close relatives, he'd need to find a way to force them to awaken the Mangekyou Sharingan, and find a way to do it before the clan is wiped out. Plus, Madara only managed to awaken the Rinnegan years after he implanted Hashirama's DNA.
Yeah and we only have Itachi's word on that. He might have been telling the truth or he might not have been. Also there's something weird going on with Obito's Mangekyou sharingan any way. Dude should be blind by now.

nightblade said:
Yeah and we only have Itachi's word on that. He might have been telling the truth or he might not have been. Also there's something weird going on with Obito's Mangekyou sharingan any way. Dude should be blind by now.
Aside from the Hashirama DNA maybe delaying the blindness or something, there's a decent chance that he's not actually using it that often.
Sure, he's been abusing the shit out of his eye whenever he showed up, but we have no real idea of how often he used it in the decades of preparation that went into his plans.
Lastly, there's also the chance that he lucked out and his ability is both hax and low cost.

on that note: isn't the kyuubi currently under sharingan mind-control at the moment? why would talking to him do jack?

also, I have no idea who our crossover character is, but how does he intend to fight anything as a baby?

iamnuff said:
on that note: isn't the kyuubi currently under sharingan mind-control at the moment? why would talking to him do jack?

also, I have no idea who our crossover character is, but how does he intend to fight anything as a baby?

Because he's a shapeshifter, and his form is kinda... whatever he wants, though he has a prefered human form and his fox form and doesn't really wish to change anything beyond those two forms, and learned how to use his powers in one human body already so being reborn pretty much changes nothing.

(Also, he's insanely powerful and actually stands a chance against the tailed beast. Granted he's probably over-estimating himself a bit, since he hasn't modified the body yet. Then again, he fights smart and isn't over-confident, so if he believes he can take the beast...)

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't play around with the sentient walking apocalypse.

[X]Water: Your kind is methodical and persistent, wearing away at your enemies and over coming their own attempts to end you.

iamnuff said:
No, this is after Minato slaps that summon-blocking seal on Obito. He's back to cursing out every ninja in sight along with the chains that're holding him down.

iamnuff said:
He doesn't intend to fight, he intends to kill.

Or help out a fellow demon in distress. Whichever gets the most votes.

in that case,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back