• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

The Red Rose of Konoha (Yu Yu Hakusho/Naruto)

Re: Canon-Fire: Naruto Reincarnation Quest (Naruto/?)

[X] Kurama.
[X] Girl.

[X] Ah? Um, about once a year since I was fourteen, honestly - twice in the first year, if the time I reset the clocks counts as the same year again. In terms of scariness they all rank about equally, but in terms of power, I don't... think any of us would actually die fighting this one. Whoever sent it, that's the person to worry about. (Tsukino Usagi, Sailor Moon)

[X]Girl.

Because Rock Lee is OBVIOUSLY the reincarnation of Jonathan if chosen...

[X] Every time I've ever looked in the mirror. I fear no melodrama. (Dio Brando, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure)
[X] Girl

Because the funny thing with an omake, is that being a Pop Idol for world domination is an OBVIOUS route for World Conquering. Not to mention Kitsunes > Female, and well... Jojo.

[X] Yo, dawg, I heard you like demons so I put a Kurama in your Kurama so you can fox while you fox.

[X] Girl

[X] At the risk of sounding melodramatic, every time I've ever looked in the mirror. (Kurama, Yu Yu Hakusho)

[X] My physical form means little to me.

Having a genderbent Usagi sounds like it'd be fun, but this one actually has a chance of winning.

[X] Kurama.
[X] Girl.

[X] At the risk of sounding melodramatic, every time I've ever looked in the mirror. (Kurama, Yu Yu Hakusho)

Foxes for life!

[X] My physical form means little to me.

[X] Kurama.
[X] Girl.
As much as I like Dio I think he would much more fun to have as an enemy, or even better a frenemy than to play as.

[Q] Bah. All those tails remind you of the vault. Nothing but tentacles and disappointment there.

What? No write-in Rolands allowed? Darn. A Mordecai maybe?

[X] Dio
[X] Doesn't give a shit.

And now it's time for Furiko's special Losing Option Showcase! Exotic locales*! Fabulous prizes**!

[X] Sekai de, ichiban ohime-sama...

How strange. The red-haired woman kneeling before you seems to have chains of some sort growing out of her back - a Stand?

Whatever they are, they seem to be holding the beast at bay with relative ease, despite her injuries. She must be a person of considerable strength.

"Today... I realized two things," her male companion says - in Japanese; surprising, considering the brilliant blond of his hair. "The masked man who attacked you... he will bring catastrophe upon us."

Masked man? Oh. Of course. He handled you rather roughly earlier. You'll have to remember to rebuke him for that when you're a more appropriate height - no one throws you across a room and gets away with it.

"And this child is the one who will stop him! As the host, she will clear the way to the future."

Some things never change. How gratifying to know that even in unfamiliar circumstances such as these, you still have devoted servants.

"Have faith in this child! After all, she is our daughter!"

-Shiki Fujin!-

The man folds his hands over one another in a complex series of signs, and suddenly, an imposing figure with a long mane of shaggy white hair and a demonic visage appears behind him.

How curious...

The man goes on to say that he'll 'seal' something of the woman's - her chakras? Are those not specific to the body they inhabit? - inside your body, along with the snarling beast she has chained down. She'll emerge somehow when the time is right and teach you to tame the beast.

You don't entirely understand what he means by that, but you can't say you're pleased to hear you're to be re-purposed as a living coffin.

The lady is equally outraged. "You're talking about our daughter, Minato! This burden is mine, not hers! And why the Shiki Fujin...? Just so I can see her for a few minutes when she grows up?! That's no reason to throw your life away! Naruto needs at least one of us!" Her voice cracks with bitterness. "So why? To preserve the balance between the bijuu? For our country? Our village?"

The young man - Minato, you suppose - is silent for a moment. Finally he answers, "Abandoning one's nation, one's village... that's the same as abandoning one's child. As someone whose country was destroyed, you should understand that best, shouldn't you?"

If you had a finer control of your muscles, you would smile mockingly. Ah. The noble patriot. Loyal to the point of sacrificing a daughter - what an admirable man my 'father' is.

He looks pensive. "Even if I were to live, I could never compare to you. Even if just for a short time, there is something you can give her as her mother that I never could... that is a mother's role."

You think of a beautiful but terribly thin blonde woman with tired eyes smiling at you from across a worn kitchen table.

"I'm not just doing this for you. I'm doing it for Naruto." Minato's eyes are hard, determined. "I am willing to die for my daughter. That is my role as her father."

... hmph. Fine words-

The Stand, or whatever the apparition may be, reaches through Minato's stomach. A massive hand snaked with dark tattoos shoots out across the small clearing and grabs hold of the bound beast. It roars impotently.

"Seal!"

Abruptly, the hand snaps back, and brings what you would swear is the animal's soul with it. With a force that staggers the blond man, the ectoplasmic force slams into his body, forming an intricate tattoo on his abdomen.

Your eyes widen.

The beast has shrunk to not even a third of its original size.

It is a crude technique when compared with Pucci's Whitesnake, but nonetheless impressive. You had thought the young priest's Stand unique.

The blond man lifts you into his arms, panting from the effort, and places you on a low pedestal. You are to receive the smaller portion with some ceremony, it seems.

Suddenly, the woman begins coughing up blood. Minato leaps to his lover's side, but it's too late; you can hear the chains slackening.

With a mighty roar, a sharp claw descends, aimed directly at your head.

-THE WORLD-

The single second you manage to maintain your realm of stopped time stretches on like an aeon in your head.

You see a tiny golden fist reach out to punch aside the beast's clawed finger and fall short.

You see death approach you once more, and you feel the fear take you in its icy grip as it always does in the end.

Nononononono...!

It approaches, and there is nothing to be done to avoid it. You are too small, too weak, and too pathetic.

You see two people rushing to aid their baby girl at speeds a normal human could never match.

But most shockingly, you see Minato seeing you.

Hope ignites in his eyes.

Time continues.

A drop of blood rolls down the claw, and drips onto your throat.

You stare up at the dying young couple.

Someone arrives in a puff of smoke and is handed a key, but you pay it no mind. Your eyes are fixed on the face of the young woman as she tries to smile reassuringly down at you.

"Kushina..." Minato draws a shuddering breath. "If you have anything to tell her, now's the time..."

Slowly, calmly weighing her words before she speaks, Kushina gives what can only be described as true motherly advice. It begins homespun and simple (eat heartily, respect your teachers, get enough sleep), but gradually gains steam, and soon she's speaking of specifics.

"I never was much good at it myself, but... study hard... and practise your ninjutsu..."

Ninjutsu? So, then... I have been born into a family of assassins.

"And... as for men... don't let boys pick on you just because they're cool... stand up for yourself! And... don't fall for a weirdo! Find a good man, like your father."

A good man, like my father. You can honestly say you have never thought of those words in that order, ever.

"And... speaking of vices... don't let Jiraiya-sensei get away with anything. Someone's... gotta keep him in line..."

She pours out her heart to you; how sorry she is to have to die and leave you alone, and how much she loves you.

"Naruto..." Minato says, smiling, "as your father... I'll just second everything your chatty mom said."

-Hakke Fuuin!-

For the first time since these events began, you cry aloud.

This power...! Did you dismiss the creature too readily?

You are exhilarated. Can it be...?

-THE WORLD-

Tick.

Tick.

Yes.

Tick.

Tick.

Yes.

Tick.

Tick.

Yes.

Tick.

Tick.

Tick.

Time continues.

You scream in triumph.

Full power. Time stop at full power on the day of my birth! This world and all who live in it shall be mine!

Minato... no. Father. And Mother. I will not forget what you have done for me this day. I, Naruto, shall repay you by honouring your final request.

=

"Let's start with you, then. Name, likes and dislikes, dreams, go."

"Uzumaki Naruto. I have both many likes and dislikes, and many dreams. But, primarily, for now... my goal is to kill a certain man."

=

As you lie there, apparently helpless, an old man in a white hat and robes reaches down to pick you up.

[X] Have The World punch him. You didn't survive one kidnapping attempt today just to be snatched up the second your parents die.

[X] He's an authority figure and you're a baby. Look harmless and adorable and you'll be all set.

[X] Write in.

-----
* The woods outside Konoha are exotic, right?

** Well, fabulous prize, singular, anyway.

meetdiobrando.png

Incidentally, if there's a turnaround and Dio wins, do you guys prefer ZA WARUDO for memetic appeal, or THE WORLD for accuracy? I prefer the former because I think it sounds more grandiose, but I can definitely see how it would be lame as hell.

[X] Dio
[X] Doesn't give a shit.

[X] Kurama.
[X] Girl.

Because a Kitsune reincarnated as a human who becomes the container for Another Kitsune makes me laugh inside.

Kitsuneception would be funny.

Especially if/when we do the Mokoton, but better.

Furiko, you sadist.

Why.

/Cannot decide/

[X] Every time I've ever looked in the mirror. I fear no melodrama. (Dio Brando, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure)

Come one guys. Dio is Haxx. This is the guy that can freeze people solid with his eyes and just by touching them.

[X] Kurama.
[X] Girl.

Dice was involved.

Wow. I gotta say that was pretty entertaining.

And Dio carries on their legacy because they get him his full power on the day of his birth? ....Whelp, stopping time is a pretty good birthday present.

And punching the Sandaime sounds straight up hilarious.

Last edited by a moderator:

FurikoMaru said:
Then get the hell out if Usagi wins; I find Takeuchi-sensei has much better taste in men than she does in pacing and characterization. I'm an anime fan all the way.
I think my point was missed, or I said it wrong. I actually dislike Manga Usagi at the very least, and her anime counterpart is alright if a little too un-intelligent for my tastes. I just said I respected them for fighting elderitch abominations, not that I actually liked them. Also I was joking with the daydream thing, I was a little sleep-deprived when I made it *shrug*.

[X] Girl

I wonder how long we could keep Time Stop going as we get older and more power. Depending on how long we can keep it and how fast we can be...

There is so much shit we can do here. What'd be far out, but pretty awesome, is subverting Danzo's ROOT and taking it over. If we could find a way to modify all those seals and conditioning so that we, at least in part, held the leash we'd have our own private army Danzo can take the fall for and we find a way to offer to 'rehabilitate' the poor sods. But less make them better and more, "Thanks for the free army you chump, I'll be sure to make better use of it than you did."

Time Stop + sufficient Hiraishin = OhGodWHY

[X] He's an authority figure and you're a baby. Look harmless and adorable and you'll be all set.

[embed=425,349]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6iIi9coKYUs[/embed]

Time Stop at ninja Scale speed would be insane depending on how long you get. Free Rasengan hits? Getting the Chance to set up those ridculously large and impractical death splosions while leasurely over charging them? Be able to take the time to confirm your target? Time Stopping Madara while he's solid then forming Rasengan in his head?

More Op than the Hiraishin. but with the Hiraishin it's just not fair. It's Noburou style Op. No it's a level of Op that punks him.

[X] Dio
[X] Male

We've been female already in Furiko's quest, let's try being a male this time.

Also, I would like for us to get "The World".

Biigoh said:

Biigoh, Dio hasn't won. Furiko hasn't declared a victor, that was her just giving a preview if Dio has a come from behind victory and beats Kurama.

Furiko did the same thing when she started Cosmos Quest

It was a bit funny seeing the immediate butthurt of 'But that wasn't the winning option' getting shot down with "Omake, Biiiiotch!"

Haha, Sasuke and Dio bond over murder!

Ahh, that would be fun. I'd definitely be okay with it if Dio won.

I think I prefere
[X] Dio over kurama

Larekko12 said:
Time Stop at ninja Scale speed would be insane depending on how long you get. Free Rasengan hits? Getting the Chance to set up those ridculously large and impractical death splosions while leasurely over charging them? Be able to take the time to confirm your target? Time Stopping Madara while he's solid then forming Rasengan in his head?

More Op than the Hiraishin. but with the Hiraishin it's just not fair. It's Noburou style Op. No it's a level of Op that punks him.
That's the reason i actually don't want us to be Dio because for one thing it will mean Furiko will have to work ridiculously hard in order to stop us from winning every fight by going "Za Waurdo! *time stops* enemy gets stabbed repeatedly *time resumes* ugh enemy dies"

Stopping time is OP, even in the Manga they had Jotaro sit out most of the fights once he had Star Platinum's time stop. So I think it would be way more fun to have Dio as an enemy because then we actually have to work out a plan to beat him and stuff.

[X] kurama

Dio just comes off as nothing but an asshole to me.

[X] Dio
[X] Doesn't give a shit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back