• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

The Red Rose of Konoha (Yu Yu Hakusho/Naruto)

FurikoMaru said:
How do you propose to find one? You think Kumo just has agents wandering around the Fire Country's woods looking for powerful and adorable children to omochikaeri?
Wait, they don't?

Damn, that's plan A to K gone. Now then, for Plan L, how to get Itachi's attention...

I am joking...

....So, who wants to eat all the bijuu and then (politely and pointedly) tell Akatsuki to knock it off?

What? We are clearly never going to have a better chance to do something of that magnitude with any other character.

Unless Furiko decides she wants to do Usagi Quest.

Nekraa said:
Wait, they don't?

Damn, that's plan A to K gone. Now then, for Plan L, how to get Itachi's attention...

I am joking...

Y'know a Quest where we have the political standing and power to avert this kind of stuff would be pretty interesting. Uchiha Massacare, Hinata kidnapping, Orochimaru problems.....a good chunk of meaty events to sink our teeth into.

Although less 'save the day' and more 'there is no one on this planet stupid enough to pull this crap when you are around'.

Last edited by a moderator:
FurikoMaru said:
XD Wow, you really don't know Yu Yu Hakusho, do you?
Nope.

But even then, I expect reincarnations to show up with much, much less power than they did IRL, to make up for the knowledge.
I mean, even only S-class power by ninja standards would have brought Tobi's plot to a screeching halt the moment he tried to put a kunai to our neck.
And certainly the Kyuubi would have been looking in our direction as well instead of just Ma/Pa.

But hey, you do get your unicorn. :D

[x] Bad End

Really people...

I'm interested in seeing what living with the consequences of our actions entails, and this early on it's much more likely to be troublesome than emotionally devastating.

[X] Onward!
FurikoMaru said:
XD Wow, you really don't know Yu Yu Hakusho, do you?
For the record, I don't either, but someone listed alongside Usagi and Dio has to be some variety of bullshit.

Yeah, I'm not writing the Bad End. I'm havin' a shitty day and I don't want to write about a mother who's afraid of her own kid. Sorry, guys.

[X] Dissipate

[X] Cage

Those're your choices unless someone has a write-in.

I'm not sure what the issue is, really.

Mito sealed the Kyuubi inside herself, and we already proved we could kill the Kyuubi as a baby. And we did it using mokuton, which is well known for controlling the bijuu.

Watching us inhale some red Kyuubi chakra shouldn't be a huge issue compared to what we already did.

Guile said:
I'm not sure what the issue is, really.

Mito sealed the Kyuubi inside herself, and we already proved we could kill the Kyuubi as a baby. And we did it using mokuton, which is well known for controlling the bijuu.

Watching us inhale some red Kyuubi chakra shouldn't be a huge issue compared to what we already did.

Cuz Mito had a seal, and the Mokuton wasn't obviously our own doing.

it probably looks more like a possession.

actually, i kinda wanted to eat the consequences now.

I assumed it was going to be chakra burns or something horrible, but if its a social thing, then growing up with our own family not being entirely sure we are us, would actually be really interesting.

They'd try to be good parents, but there would always be a slight doubt of "is this really naruto/ko?"

Eventually, we would grow up, strange, but seemingly human/benevolent and be accepted.

whatever though.

[X] Dissipate (this way we get a chance to eat it again later, when we are older)

Guile said:
Someone did it using mokuton. I don't think anyone suspects that it was the newborn.

[X] Cage.

[X]Cage

Do NOT leave a possible enemy running around, not after doing him an injury.
And if we have access to the body, we can control what happens to it, and when.

EDIT
And it prevents either parent from deciding to try to sacrifice their lives to seal it.
A living Yondaime and his wife would derail canon much more radically than any of the other choices.

[X] Dissipate
It does not matter if we dont get to eat kyuubi because we are allready crazy strong.

[X] Cage

Dissipate is just a bad idea all around.

[X] Dissipate

If we cage it, Minato is probably still going to end up sealing it in us simply because he can't risk whomever caged it losing control. Also, IIRC, Mokuton is limited in that the user has to be nearby and focusing almost exclusively on holding the seal- This is something he'd be aware of, and he'd work with the knowledge of the First's Mokuton, not Kurama's lolbullshithaxx version.

[X]Cage.

Then won't we be able to devour it later? Properly?

While Vin raises a good point about Minato maybe still trying to seal to it, is there any reason we couldn't just stop him from doing that? If we can understand them we clearly know the language so why wouldn't we use it?

And then we could eat it for power later.

Although I suspect Furiko is not going to let the parents realize their kid is not a blank slate full of potential, but a fully formed person with memories and loyalties that supersede them.

Vindictus said:
[X] Dissipate
If we cage it, Minato is probably still going to end up sealing it in us simply because he can't risk whomever caged it losing control. Also, IIRC, Mokuton is limited in that the user has to be nearby and focusing almost exclusively on holding the seal- This is something he'd be aware of, and he'd work with the knowledge of the First's Mokuton, not Kurama's lolbullshithaxx version.
When it's apparently dead?
He'd be more likely to try sealing it inside his wife again; he only sealed it inside Naruto because he was going to die, and he thought Naruto would need a powerup.
With Kyuubi dead/immobilised, he doesn't have to kill himself.
Or his wife.
That changes the calculus and urgency.

And frankly, if he sealed it inside us, it means that we can tap it's power, eat it, or free it at our leisure.
All net.

uju32 said:
When it's apparently dead?
He'd be more likely to try sealing it inside his wife again; he only sealed it inside Naruto because he was going to die, and he thought Naruto would need a powerup.
With Kyuubi dead/immobilised, he doesn't have to kill himself.
Or his wife.
That changes the calculus and urgency.

And frankly, if he sealed it inside us, it means that we can tap it's power, eat it, or free it at our leisure.
All net.

Unless it means dead Minato.

Hymn of Ragnarok said:
Unless it means dead Minato.
Sealing a bijuu does not require suicide; note that Chiyo was responsible for sealing Gaara.
Minato only called on the Shinigami because he was trying to depower the Kyuubi immediately.
Dead/Immobilized Kyuubi does not require being cut into half.

uju32 said:
Sealing a bijuu does not require suicide; note that Chiyo was responsible for sealing Gaara.

Oh I know.

Minato only called on the Shinigami because he was trying to depower the Kyuubi immediately.
Dead/Immobilized Kyuubi does not require being cut into half.

Although a seal backed by the Shinigami is probably the strongest you're gonna get. So...depends on priorities.

But I should think that as things stand Minato should not be in a hurry to commit suicide. Unknown questionable ally aside, so far things are looking pretty good for Konoha.

If anything he should be keeping himself in fighting form in case he has to fight said unknown ally.

The eat it for power people clearly do not remember Yu Yu's Kurama... The guy is concerned with one thing, fitting in with human society by not causing waves, and has way more power then the setting would know what to do with. Seriously, there's only one option that would fit the character whatsoever, not that anybody here cares about playing the character when there's a more power option dangling before them.

He's a Mid S tier demon already and having a human form doesn't slow him down in the least.

Redon said:
The eat it for power people clearly do not remember Yu Yu's Kurama... The guy is concerned with one thing, fitting in with human society by not causing waves, and has way more power then the setting would know what to do with. Seriously, there's only one option that would fit the character whatsoever, not that anybody here cares about playing the character when there's a more power option dangling before them.

He's a Mid S tier demon already and having a human form doesn't slow him down in the least.
Yeah, I was really surprised at how popular it was. I just tossed it in because I like to have more than two options for these things when I can.

FurikoMaru said:
Yeah, I was really surprised at how popular it was. I just tossed it in because I like to have more than two options for these things when I can.

you gave us the option to EAT THE KYUUBI in the very first (or was it second?) story post.

did you seriously expect us not to take it?

I don't even care about the power, I just want to eat it because you let me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back