• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

The Red Rose of Konoha (Yu Yu Hakusho/Naruto)

[X] Jailbreak time as soon as they sit down. Sasuke can come if he wants, but that garden has your name written all over it.

Hymn of Ragnarok said:
We nearly went three for three on Sannin.

Three for three what? Well, go read it yourself. :p

trying, but SB's down with the lag, timing out and shit.

Last edited by a moderator:
So what can Kurama do? Cause truth be told I really don't remember much of Yu Yu Hakusho.

Welp I don't know how well we can use his master tactician skills.

Just finished reading through it. Guy doesn't seem to match the high end Naruto characters.

Are Kushina and them really being too optimistic? I mean Ninja kids. Genius kids. Jounin by 12.

Last edited by a moderator:
nightblade said:
Just finished reading through it. Guy doesn't seem to match the high end Naruto characters.
He's got the same problem a lot of Togashi characters have; crazy power, concentrated and refined into his three or four specialities. Where the Uchiha pick up new insanely overpowered abilities every time Kishimoto wants them to, Togashi characters work on enhancing what they had to begin with.

It makes Kurama look less impressive on paper, but he's pretty damn OP.

nightblade said:
So what can Kurama do? Cause truth be told I really don't remember much of Yu Yu Hakusho.
A lot of his tricks depend on having access to makai plants that eat people, or the Potion of Past Life, or stuff like that. Sure, he can turn a rose seed into a spiked lash that can cut through stone, but I don't remember him being too crazy OP on his own.

Of course, I didn't read that arc where everyone (except Kuwabara) turns S-class very carefully, so I could be wrong.

Guile said:
A lot of his tricks depend on having access to makai plants that eat people, or the Potion of Past Life, or stuff like that. Sure, he can turn a rose seed into a spiked lash that can cut through stone, but I don't remember him being too crazy OP on his own.

Of course, I didn't read that arc where everyone (except Kuwabara) turns S-class very carefully, so I could be wrong.
How hard would it be to make the potion of past life?

[X] Oh, mother dear, we're not the fortunate ones

Your playpen at home is festooned with seals - both for keeping in and for keeping out.

Mikoto-san has taken no such precautions.

It isn't even a contest.

Sasuke stares in fascination as you conquer The Wall in a single leap before his very eyes. He reaches out through the slats in the pen, grabbing at air to try to get through. With a sigh, you

[X] Leave him be. You can't exactly babysit a baby when you are a baby.

[X] Leap back in and get him.

[X] Remind the wooden frame of the pen that it used to be alive, and bend it to be a bit more accommodating for a moment to let him out.

[X] Write-in?

hmm, I don't think we plan to go that far, so taking him with us isn't a big deal. then again, i don't want to damage the pen

i have to admit, i was kinda expecting to OPEN the pen, (most of them are simple latches) not leap it.

[X] can we just lift the latch and open the door?

[X] Leap back in and get him.

Or
[X] If there is a mechanical lock we could just pick the lock open it with some wood and then bending it to the shape of the key, and then getting rid of the piece.
Or then we can just

iamnuff said:
hmm, I don't think we plan to go that far, so taking him with us isn't a big deal. then again, i don't want to damage the pen

i have to admit, i was kinda expecting to OPEN the pen, (most of them are simple latches) not leap it.

It's not this kind:

6619985_0_9999_lge_v1_m56577569830502771.jpg

It's this kind:

z1.jpg

Note the lack of a door.

Well in this case it would be most wise to just

Is there a compelling reason not to do Baby's First Mokuton?

[X] Remind the wooden frame of the pen that it used to be alive, and bend it to be a bit more accommodating for a moment to let him out.

Kurama would be perfectly capable of keeping the fact that he's got the super-mokuton under wraps forever.

Us? Not so much. May as well start early with it.

Rival route, Go!

Though seriously, it will be hilarious if Sasuke can remember this moment when he is older.

[X] Remind the wooden frame of the pen that it used to be alive, and bend it to be a bit more accommodating for a moment to let him out

overmind said:
Though seriously, it will be hilarious if Sasuke can remember this moment when he is older.
He'll spend the rest of his life telling everyone how his first girlfriend left him while he was in prison.
Doubtless he'll come out of this vote with serious abandonment issues.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back