• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
Glad to see this is Alive after a year of going dark. Is it a coincidence that Uber has the same name as Static? "Vergil Hawkins"? Is that canon for worm?

X-COM forces has met the Greens. This should be interesting for multiple reasons. Though I wonder if they can offer to build some mobile bases that are similar to comic version of Heli carriers with anti-gravity. Also certain scientists of both SGC and X-COM will be all over those crashed ships. Though UCB will probably try to claim them for PRT because they are apart of a cabal of Tinkers working together so are under HER preview. Though depending on the President, congress and X-COM leadership she might get bitch slapped hard as hell or face a congressional hearing. The YG will probably stick they moronic oars once they see our cute little Raccoon boy slaughtering the Ayys forces and do something stupid cause A) they are the high and mighty types and B) They are fucking Karens.

Let's see if I remember it. The MC started off in WH40K. He jumped to Prey with his waifu and team of kerbals. Next, he is on the moon with moon base. It's not just Earth Bet. It's Earth Bet, X-Com, Star Gate, and a portal to the setting Arknights. MC and waifu dragon yandere make contact with the US military and arrange to give them scifi high tech goodies/care package. The parahuman folks didn't like that and were trying to call dibs as anything high-tech had to be theirs to play with.

The local PRT has more effective enemy factions that didn't let them play their games. The MC and the waifu were touring around when a massive X-Com alien invasion happened. Worse still, that's not the only alien invasion. They've detected another much larger incoming fleet. Don't recall what faction or any hints of it.

The force and Gaia/Alya (Don't recall which one) were woken up and spread about in the WH40K setting massively empowering humanity.

One of those paradox things if they lose the four chaos gods get this planet and the option of spreading through all the connected settings. So that made it feel like the incoming fleet was WH40K chaos aligned in some manner.

The last several chapters were all massive fights on the planet. It wasn't just Houston. It was all over. X-Com was a global thing in the background. I wouldn't be surprised if the parahumans or PRT had no clue about that.

The BB stuff was interesting due to the various background things. If I recall correctly, Danny had another daughter. I don't recall who that was. Major fighting going on there. The MC's ID was over there and we got to see a bit of what was going on over there.

The heavy hitters weren't able to back anyone else up. They were too tied down in their respective cities/regions. The aliens knew about them and planned accordingly.

I don't recall much of the MP or the arknight mom wanting into the MC's pants. I don't recall this being a harem MC. This MC was rather happy with his yandere enginseer.

I'd need to re-read the last 6 chapters to recall why MP was perving/attracted to the MC so much and the MC wasn't worried about the wife killing her off.

He also healed impossible to heal folks from arknights so those folks are rather fanatic about being his followers if allowed to.

The generals are correct. You are off on some of the particulars, though.

Houston Local PRT had certain members under orders from RCB to play games, and they won stupid prizes. RCB tried to claim the Package as Tinkertech to deny the Military any leverage, and failed to do so when Satori revealed he was willing to play International Hardball.

As for the Touring around, that was part of them slowly integrating into the local scene as known entities, and the invasion took everyone by surprise when it hit.

The Paradox that is involved in all of this is...more complicated than that. And Chaos is moving about in the background elsewhere while their opposition is distracted, not the second fleet (that's actually the Ayys main fleet)

The uncurable disease is Oripathy, and it is a hyperhuge ginormous deal due to being a multi-generational endemic for nearly all of recorded history on Terra. Satori being able to cure it is the kind of thing that gets nations involved, not just people.

Danny's 'other' daughter is heavily hinted at, but not outright stated. I won't be mentioning it here.

As for the unintended harem shenanigans? Anya was terminal Oripathy and bedridden, her son (aka the last remaining piece of her now dead husband) wasn't much better, and then Satori shows up and completely fixes both without even asking for a price, let alone a reward. Suspension Bridge kicked in, and her own burgeoning Newtype abilities did the rest. Mouse is more straight Newtype Harem shenanigans ala Zeta Gundam, which she is deliberately playing up to the max, along with her being basically the strongest Newtype on the planet at the moment by a distressingly large margin (Satori and Mio are more composite psionic than pure Newtype, so the ranking sticks). The fact that both of them are willing to put up with MP's shenanigans and general weirdness is a big part of it, too.

Still, good enough for having been gone for a year, right?

Glad to see this is Alive after a year of going dark. Is it a coincidence that Uber has the same name as Static? "Vergil Hawkins"? Is that canon for worm?

Not in the slightest. Virgil and Ritchie were deliberate references, and the names are not canon for worm.
Also, if you have been noticing some of my other posts about observations that some of us in the CF discord have made on Worm, you will know why I made that specific point in the Author Notes at the end.

X-COM forces has met the Greens. This should be interesting for multiple reasons. Though I wonder if they can offer to build some mobile bases that are similar to comic version of Heli carriers with anti-gravity. Also certain scientists of both SGC and X-COM will be all over those crashed ships. Though UCB will probably try to claim them for PRT because they are apart of a cabal of Tinkers working together so are under HER preview. Though depending on the President, congress and X-COM leadership she might get bitch slapped hard as hell or face a congressional hearing. The YG will probably stick they moronic oars once they see our cute little Raccoon boy slaughtering the Ayys forces and do something stupid cause A) they are the high and mighty types and B) They are fucking Karens.

XCOM Mobile Bases? Doable, doable...would take a bit of outsized effort to pull off, depending on what is wanted and needed supplies, but it's doable.
Also, RCB has zero Jurisdiction over those ships, because XCOM is already in international operation and their having just ben blown wide open to the public is going to cause reactions.
As for the other idiots...yeah, fuck with those at your own peril. Anya in particular has protected her son through the badlands of Terra while both being hunted by purge squads and being captured by slavers who only wanted her for her body and little else. The YG is going to fucking DIE if they even think about messing with Marcos. Just saying.

YG will still try and honestly the organization should have never existed in the fucking first place. With the mobile Bases we know UCB will try to claim they are tinkertech built so they should fall under her control. Terran would ripe apart YG for when they come.

Their problem - level of technology.They still could mass produce only late 20th century stuff,and they fight aliens now,and would face Chaos forces soon.They need to mass produce much better weapons...but how?

well,it is for author to decide.I am glad,that i do not need to made those explanations,becouse it probably would be like" thanks to herculean strenght of Will,they start mass producing STC from WH 40"

Last edited:
Their problem - level of technology.They still could mass produce only late 20th century stuff,and they fight aliens now,and would face Chaos forces soon.They need to mass produce much better weapons...but how?

well,it is for author to decide.I am glad,that i do not need to made those explanations,becouse it probably would be like" thanks to herculean strenght of Will,they start mass producing STC from WH 40"
Laser equipment from 40k is notoriously able to be made cheaply. The end result is probably going to be mass production of laser based equipment, or at least by xcom.

Normal lasgun but probably the Green's version might be able to pierce through using their upgrades. Also a lot of imperial tech and DAOT is meant to be built using bare minimum of technological knowledge or industrial base.

Wait won't the other endbringers arrive and where is Scion don't tell me CHAO got to him

Sorry for double posting but what will the world look like after this and chaos comes in it's going to be looking like the end times has hit and Scion would be the most one we definitely have to look after for

Well X-Com will be coming out into the light from this. Multiple nations will probably be under Ayys control but in the back ground. Several other factions will be coming out of the wood works also. Greens will be a major player and Protectorate and PRT will have massive egg on their faces.

Well X-Com will be coming out into the light from this. Multiple nations will probably be under Ayys control but in the back ground. Several other factions will be coming out of the wood works also. Greens will be a major player and Protectorate and PRT will have massive egg on their faces.
Oh god it's probably the day when the world unites as one to save it maybe we will get a world government from it

Hahahahaha oh that a good laugh. Bet is even more fractured than our world political and far more degraded in international cooperation.

But they also have mechs and other things. i dont know the power scaling for Astartes, but i DO know that equpiment that would surpass them would be more easily equiped on a combat frame of some sort.
You have a point,mechs with railguns,and some kind of power schields,should work.

The fix for that is already in the works, though actually pushing it though that is going to have some issues as well due to other issues and potentially politics. You know how it goes.
In the end, Earth Bet...can survive, but the state it will survive in is up to question if you assume that survival is a guarantee.

Laser equipment from 40k is notoriously able to be made cheaply. The end result is probably going to be mass production of laser based equipment, or at least by xcom.
Lasguns are super easy to make once you have the tech for them, yeah. And Mio has made a point of pumping up the output to above Hellgun/Hot-Shot Las levels while still having the proper portability and longevity of a standard Lasrifle, which means insane firepower from easily produced Flashlights...

Good,but not good enough to fight Chaos Astartes....
Enough Las can take down Daemons. Don't underestimate everyone having the good stuff as a baseline.

Wait won't the other endbringers arrive and where is Scion don't tell me CHAO got to him

Sorry for double posting but what will the world look like after this and chaos comes in it's going to be looking like the end times has hit and Scion would be the most one we definitely have to look after for

Endbringers are still there. Remember that currently two are there, and likely a third is due to pop up due to loss of Ziz...as for Scion, he's currently out of sight and out of mind on purpose. I may or may not dip back to his ass later as it becomes relevant, but until then assume he's doing something unrelated somewhere for reasons that make sense to himself.

As for how the world will look? well, I dropped a lot of info in the margins, so I can lay it out a bit.

Many people have been awakened with non-parahuman powers now, and that is going to be a huge thing, because they are not compromised by a shard. As for others, well...there is going to be a massive societal shift as people move away from relying solely on Parahumans, because Parahumans alone cannot save them from the aliens.

on a bigger scale, XCOM is now public more or less by necessity, even if they are not strictly accountable to anyone else except the world leaders just yet. That being said, those same world leaders are going to be looking at certain situations and maybe making some stupid calls in a short timeframe...things will vary.

There are some other things going on as well, smaller details that I peppered in that I will leave people to find. One of them involves something I will be calling attention to in the next chapter, but I telegraphed it earlier, so...

point is, it's going to be a brave new world when it happens. Very much so.

Last edited:
Will earth bet be the main hub for the MC @Slider Zero when he inevitably returns to 40k because he's going to need all the help he can get

Lasguns are super easy to make once you have the tech for them, yeah. And Mio has made a point of pumping up the output to above Hellgun/Hot-Shot Las levels while still having the proper portability and longevity of a standard Lasrifle, which means insane firepower from easily produced Flashlights...

the problem with it is the lack of charging ports, I doubt bet has plentiful charges, and putting them on fire/the sun are emergency measures

I always wondered why there isn't some adaptor that lets you connect to the wall, a regular outlet should have enough power to charge at least 1 las gun

and a gun conected to the wall via wire is honestly a lesser problem then running out of ammo

The fix for that is already in the works, though actually pushing it though that is going to have some issues as well due to other issues and potentially politics. You know how it goes.
In the end, Earth Bet...can survive, but the state it will survive in is up to question if you assume that survival is a guarantee.

Enough Las can take down Daemons. Don't underestimate everyone having the good stuff as a baseline.

Endbringers are still there. Remember that currently two are there, and likely a third is due to pop up due to loss of Ziz...as for Scion, he's currently out of sight and out of mind on purpose. I may or may not dip back to his ass later as it becomes relevant, but until then assume he's doing something unrelated somewhere for reasons that make sense to himself.

As for how the world will look? well, I dropped a lot of info in the margins, so I can lay it out a bit.

Many people have been awakened with non-parahuman powers now, and that is going to be a huge thing, because they are not compromised by a shard. As for others, well...there is going to be a massive societal shift as people move away from relying solely on Parahumans, because Parahumans alone cannot save them from the aliens.

on a bigger scale, XCOM is now public more or less by necessity, even if they are not strictly accountable to anyone else except the world leaders just yet. That being said, those same world leaders are going to be looking at certain situations and maybe making some stupid calls in a short timeframe...things will vary.

There are some other things going on as well, smaller details that I peppered in that I will leave people to find. One of them involves something I will be calling attention to in the next chapter, but I telegraphed it earlier, so...

point is, it's going to be a brave new world when it happens. Very much so.
Scion is the warrior isnt he? His whole JOB is to get rid of potential threats to the cycle. I dont think he would just sit idly by in this situation, even if it was to setup some triggers to gather intel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back