• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

The SFW image thread

mHy1ux6_d.webp

Huh. There's a possible fanfic in that.
I don't know if it counts, but I once saw a video that gave an amusing series of what if scenarios. One of which was the clones disobey the chancellor/emperor. It wasn't done in story format, more like the telling of an outline. Needless to say, things did NOT work out for Sideous.

YRtz6fc.jpeg
PO0mQgg.jpeg
cb60ed0c444afd34e0159b45a2999a21ff6462de.png
53e48774d973ee47346292dd2499ef3d78ad7b72.png
dNJ9njZ.jpg
XQwruUi.jpg
dN7NZ8j.jpg
Icqi7TV.jpg
2JqYaxo.jpeg
7BZ3CSu.jpg
wallhaven-0j1zq5.jpg

~

...I'm not sure if Lina in Konosuba is a great idea or a terrible one, but I love it regardless.

"Why is there still a demon king?"

"...Okay! So I felt like he was too pathetic to kill!"

Either that or she accidentally became the demon king and can't seem to convince anyone, including her own generals, that she isn't interested.

...But the two settings could mesh surprisingly well, though. The silly bits of Slayers anyway, the srs business plots of Slayers would probably be out of place.

The Dragon Meat episode still makes me giggle every time I remember it.

I pretty much agree. Except some belly folds. That's... not my thing if it is excessive. No kink shame. That just means if we go out to party, I won't be an obstacle towards ya'll scoring that particular type.

I pretty much agree. Except some belly folds. That's... not my thing if it is excessive. No kink shame. That just means if we go out to party, I won't be an obstacle towards ya'll scoring that particular type.
There are limits, yeah.

How'd Rodney put it? Something like "Personality is the most important part of a woman. I'd rather be with an ugly woman with a good attitude than a pretty one that's in a bad mood all the time. But if you're shakin' the ground when you walk, you better have a smile on your face and carry a joke book in your back pocket, I tell you what..."

Paraphrased because I haven't listened to that in a while, but you get the idea.

But then, he also sings this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back