• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

The SFW image thread

You don't see all those bare buns in the lower right corner?

...They were talking about this masterpiece.

Wow.

-edit-

I thought Japan did the random gameshows.

Wow.

-edit-

I thought Japan did the random gameshows.
But not the random ass ones.

349rx81o3l971.jpg

Just been reading Noragami (a manga about japanese gods) and I got absolutely blindsided by this flashback.

21.jpg

Like, I know that most of the characters are ageless immortals, but I wasn't expecting to see 80's Yato.

Jesus christ. Rollerblades, knee-high socks, booty-shorts, a denim jacket (with stars on the inside), a shirt with some slogan written on it, a bandana, a Bagphone.

That's... a bold look, Yato-san.

I just 'Love' how the poster described this as bullying. This is a trucker doing his part to reduce the back up time at construction mergers. This this is in Hungary, it's pretty clear this is a world wide thing for us. So do YOUR part and don't be a merger prick.
"I'm the law" - TRUCKERS bullying Mercedes

Regretfully, this one only works out for the trucker if he has a dash cam. But the police are more likely to go over ALL saved video looking for reasons to site the trucker instead of car driver.

We deal with this shit all the time. Two pricks who don't know how to drive cut off truck and get hit, so car driver goes nuts and attacks them. They clearly know they were in the wrong since they didn't wait for the police (adding in fleeing from the scene) but they also cover their plates, but forgot to cover the front.;)

Towing wars
They were warned

But hey man, at least you get a harem out of it.

You know these videos can be summited as evidence of drunk driving as well as parking violations right?

This ones got a funny/sad scam in as well.

Just something I slapped together for a chatroom shitpost, but it's allegedly funny so...

2Hwmo6M.png

edit for non-Transformers fans:
That awesome giant Unicron
Armada Unicron (std colors)

Note that the uSpud does some unnecesary removal and replacing of parts; I never pull my Unis apart tto transform them
I can't find a video showing off the black remold, but it's pretty much enough to say it's the same thing in mostly black with light grey ring/wings and a green wash to bring out the details on the planet surface.

The above, meanwhile, is Gnaw from the Studio 86 sub-line, one of a horde of identical faceless minions from the original 1986 animated movie. Supposedly he's a shark, according to the character designer, but it was the 80s after all so who knows how many kilos per day of cocaine the production team as a whole were consuming. In any case, they were never referred to by names in that or the following TV season, only in groups as "Sharkticons." It's my understanding that changed for the more recent Cyberverse and War For Cybertron shows, but I haven't seen them yet due to hoe much videos annoy me compared to reading -- even played at 2x speed they're just too slow, and any faster than that the audio starts to skip in every player I've tried.

No, there is nothing to do with the near spelling "unicorn," the gun in the image above is a new addition to S86 Gnaw, and attaches to his far flank anyway, it's just the angle that makes it look like it's coming off his head.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back