• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

The SFW image thread

Is it good? Be honest, be unbiased (as good as you can) and most importantly, be not afraid to spoil me.
So I have been on a kick for stories about dungeons and/or supernatural game-like awakenings in the modern world. One of the most iconic might be Solo Leveling in case you need a reference for what I am talking about

There have been plenty of others, but for this post I think I will throw out a recommendation for Sss-Class Suicide Hunter. Think of it like Re:Zero except it is always a flat 24-hour regression instead of checkpoints and the main character can accumulate copies of any one random power from his killer. The Tower that governs the system will arbitrarily hand out skill cards of differing power (i.e. bronze, silver, gold) seemingly at random without any thought on fairness. The competition is vicious and each new level in the tower introduces new dangers, so a power-copying regressor is very powerful asset. This is especially once he becomes numb to the pain of death, having killed himself over 4000 times to go back to handle another regressor (a psychopathic combat god) before the competition gained similar powers. The main character aims high and learns to use his head instead of just brawn. The art is pretty good, the women (note, women not girls) are attractive without particularly revealing outfits, and there are more feels that I expected. One issue though is that apparently the manhwa abridges or outright skips parts that gave the novels more depth and context. Overall though, it is pretty good so far.

Official art for another Smash Character reveal.
Eudtt7GVgAIutOY

EudnLBgXAAg21IJ
Are they two separate characters or is this like a Zelda Sheik thing where one can transform into the other? I haven't played Xenoblade Chronicles 2 so I don't know how different their attacks are.

Are they two separate characters or is this like a Zelda Sheik thing where one can transform into the other? I haven't played Xenoblade Chronicles 2 so I don't know how different their attacks are.
It's a transformation, except faster and you can use it to dodge.

EDIT: In Smash. I'm talking about how they aren't separate characters in Smash.

Last edited:
mNqlnCK.jpg

So. How do you guys fare on that test?
Varies. I put the cart into a caddy if I can within a reasonable distance. I never leave a cart in an empty parking spot, ever. I may leave it in a no parking zone, especially if there's already a few there. Same if a parking spot is already lousy with loose carts.

Sometimes, I'll even add a few loose carts besides mine to a group, and pack a group in better, if it's convenient.

I've been a cart wrangler. I understand.

I want my shopping cart chip back. Maybe I'd leave it around if I stuck an actual coin in so a homeless guy can get that.
But 99% of the time, I shop at a place where I would have to handle it through the lift 8and would get stopped) or up the escalator where a pin stops that sort of thing.

kSOnGrq.jpg

mNqlnCK.jpg

So. How do you guys fare on that test?

I'm a cheapskate, and will always return a shopping cart if I can get my money back, if I got it for free then that depends on whether or not it's close to the car(if I'm using one, otherwise I always return it).

I'm a cheapskate, and will always return a shopping cart if I can get my money back, if I got it for free then that depends on whether or not it's close to the car(if I'm using one, otherwise I always return it).

In America, shopping carts and bathrooms are free.

Refusal to return the cart should be grounds for summary execution.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back