• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

The World is Mine [JJBA+F/SN]

I am...conflicted. On other hand yay, we were just in time. On the other we have the gem, but I don't see a method to discover it needed to be used in conjunction with the Mask that doesn't involve OOC knowledge. Rin may have some hints, but this is just whishful thinking. And as I said, being involved with her is waiting for a knife in the back. Nope nope: only a true Jojo can foil our plans, we aren't cheap.

[X] Lose them, it's not like you care

If I am right this will lead us to Sakura. Why? Merry chase involve running and never stopping, so we will not notice her. Confront them lead to know Rin and that is something I want to avoid: she is perfectly capable of using hypnosis to have the stone, and such offense would warrant her death.

Perhaps...Ender, how good is our Structural Analysis?

Alexander said:
I am...conflicted. On other hand yay, we were just in time. On the other we have the gem, but I don't see a method to discover it needed to be used in conjunction with the Mask that doesn't involve OOC knowledge. Rin may have some hints, but this is just whishful thinking. And as I said, being involved with her is waiting for a knife in the back. Nope nope: only a true Jojo can foil our plans, we aren't cheap.

If I am right this will lead us to Sakura. Why? Merry chase involve running and never stopping, so we will not notice her. Confront them lead to know Rin and that is something I want to avoid: she is perfectly capable of using hypnosis to have the stone, and such offense would warrant her death.

Perhaps...Ender, how good is our Structural Analysis?
Pff. Like we're weak-minded enough for mere hypnosis to work on us.

Selias said:
Pff. Like we're weak-minded enough for mere hypnosis to work on us.
I think the issue is lesss that hypnosis would work on us (we are a magus after all) but that they'd realize we are a magus.
Add the fact that Kerry doesn't even know that yet and that Rin is the second owner and we'd be in a lot of trouble.

[X]Lose them, not like you care.
I mean, running after a child. Suspicious. Anyone would try to hide.

Pipeman said:
I think the issue is lesss that hypnosis would work on us (we are a magus after all) but that they'd realize we are a magus.
Add the fact that Kerry doesn't even know that yet and that Rin is the second owner and we'd be in a lot of trouble.
Dio wouldn't care less about Rin's position. The only thing useful Rin has is knowledge, and for that we have our charisma or Pucci. I still want to be out of Gilgamesh's radar for now.

On another note: Holy Grail War. Maybe we will be away during it, but if we partecipate...?

Alexander said:
Dio wouldn't care less about Rin's position. The only thing useful Rin has is knowledge, and for that we have our charisma or Pucci. I still want to be out of Gilgamesh's radar for now.

On another note: Holy Grail War. Maybe we will be away during it, but if we partecipate...?
Dio may not care about it but the fact of the matter is that we (and Kerry) are Magi living on her land without permission, which practically guarantees that she won't let us go.
Even though we could probably deal with it, we'd have to placate Rin and Kotomine (who would probably relish in gaoding Rin into escalating the situation), possibly have Gilgamesh get involved and most likely find some way to explain how we know magecraft to Kerry.
All in all it sounds like way too much trouble than it's worth.

As for the Grail War, since we know everything about it that Kerry does, right now we're probably thinking that there won't another one and even if there were it's defect anyways.
However, if command seals appear on our hand, we're probably going to recognize them and their implications, which means that even if we weren't in the vincinity we'd probably travel back and participate, just to make sure it doesn't screw our own plans over as potentially apocalyptic events are wont to do.
I also kind of doubt the Grail could resist involving a superpowered evil vampire bent on ruling the world/recreating it according to his own vision, who is also intimately involved with the last Grail War's conclusion and was touched by/absorbed some of the mud.

That's why I want to stay away from Rin and Kirei.

How ironic: right now Dio is the best choice to prevent the Grail from destroying the world.

Would Dio even have a problem making a wish on the unholy Grail?

Robotninja said:
Since it'd wouldn't actually give him what he wanted and try to fuck him over in any possible way (while being basically omnipotent, I might add), I'd guess that, yes, he would have a problem with using it.

Robotninja said:
It was the perfect crime; inserting the disk into your head allowed you to learn everything about him: his hopes, his past, his skills; everything. Once you read it all, you gave the disk to Pucci's Stand and watched it head out to return it back to its owner. Once you managed to get the newfound knowledge in order, you couldn't help but laugh; Kiritsugu Emiya was a naive, idealistic, broken fool: seeking to create a world without conflict, truly such a dream is a child's dream.

And yet...was that not what you were doing? Creating your perfect world, where you and those loyal to you will live in eternal bliss? You shake your head; no, the difference was that you were willing to destroy anything that stood in your path: in making the world, you will destroy it first. Kerry, on the other hand, could not do such an act; he could not sacrifice the masses to create a utopia for those that remained. When faced with that ultimatum, he broke; shattered to pieces and unable to chase the dream any longer.

Nope.

Tally:

[4] Lead them on a merry chase.
overmind, hunter09, Ardion Prosili, Varano

[10] Lose them, it's not like you care
RLDX, Alexander, Biigoh, Pipeman, Robotninja, Scia, Fellgar, Cherry Lover, MHLord, BlackWarth

[1] Confront them, see what they want
Selias

Its not that the corrupted grail can't grant a wish, its just that it can only do it via destruction, Dio is perfectly alright with that.

That said shouldn't he recognize Kotomine from Kiritsugo memory?

[X] Lead them on a merry chase.

Really, it's not like such pests are worth your time at all. You call forth your stand and stop time; having The World leap and carry you back home. Your reach the time limit for your time stop and time continues just as you reach the Emiya estate. The worthless dreck that was following you is no doubt confused at to your disappearance, but it is of no consequence.

Now though, you had a interesting gem to investigate. You look upon the blood red gem, holding it up to the sunlight and watching the sun's radiant rays glisten and shine within the jewel...

...Only to just barely move your head out of the way as the gem focuses those rays a hundredfold and releases them in a beam that scorches the ground behind you. You hurriedly move the gem out of the sunlight and begin to ponder what just happened. The gem took in the sun's rays and focused them into a likely lethal attack. Almost like...

Like Jojo's little 'hamon' trick; oh you remember clearly the technique and style that brought forth your first downfall: the way Jonathan managed to replicate the energy of the sun's rays. This gem was clearly related to the practitioners of the stlye, which made it all the better that it was in your hands instead of theirs. Maybe you could research it and discover a way to counter the Hamon, creating an 'anti-ripple' of some sort that could cancel out the original. Like how a positive and negative charge equal out to nothing; your 'Anti-Hamon' and the regular Hamon would cancel each other out, leaving a regular human against the superiority of a vampire.

You would have to use magecraft to create this, obviously; but with Kiritsugu's limited knowledge it was going to be difficult. Clearly, it was time to see if you could find one of the 'Three Families' that held such an investment in Fuyuki and the Holy Grail; surely they would have quite the treasure trove of thaumatrugical knowledge.

You hear the front door open, and see who was coming in. It was none other than Pucci, back from his voyages to obtain what you seek: the Stone Mask that bestowed upon you the gift of vampirism.

You ask your subordinate, "How goes the hunt, Pucci? Have you finally gotten a lead?"

Pucci simply nods and says, "Yes, Dio-sama; I have finally found the probable location of several masks that match the description you have given me."

"One is within the hold of the damned Speedwagon Foundation; it is likely the hardest to obtain, but compared to the other option it is the most stationary. The second is currently in the possession of one 'Touko Aozaki', who is currently residing in Mifune City; though she is know to relocate from time to time as if on the run. The last is in the possession of an auction house that is currently touring the world, spending three years in each country on its route. It's next stop is in Germany, though by the time we reach it the mask may have already been bought by someone else."

"Good; once again you have proven to be my most trustworthy servant Pucci," you tell the priest, praising him, "Only you would be able to bring results on such a rare relic so quickly. We will move when Emiya dies, which by my estimate will be in a matter of months; if not earlier if we...speed up the process."

You give a devilish grin at the end, with Pucci simply smiling reverently in return. Yes, if Emiya proved too stubborn to die quickly, then you'll simply make it go faster like you did with George: it's not like you actually need the pitiful, broken man anymore.

And sure enough, once he returned and proved to not die as the months passed; you sped things up by having Pucci slip poison into him via Whitesnake every night. Even then, the bastard proved too stubborn to die, taking another year to finally kick the bucked; though not before mentioning his stupid 'Hero of Justice' dream and the existence of his daughter with a little manipulation and prodding on your end.

While you were waiting for the fool to die, you were scoping out the two families that were on Fuyuki soil: the Matous and the Tohsakas. Of the two, you believe the Tohsakas have more knowledge that would be helpful in discovering the secrets of the jewel, but the Matous are far easier to manipulate; with a degrading bloodline and little hope to continue on. Desperation is quite easy to take advantage of, especially for one of your talents.

You've even looked into their heirs; the Tohsaka heir seems to have been the little girl you passed after getting the stone. She seems to be angry that such a valuable stone is outside her grasp, wanting to deliver retribution to whoever stole her 'prize' and take it back by any means necessary. Her guardian seems to only bask in her anger and misery, not stopping her foolish quest at all. This will make an alliance difficult; you will be forced to bend the girl to your will, and watch out constantly for rebellion from her. She doesn't seem the type to simply accept someone else taking charge and making her their servant.

The Matou heir is...withdrawn. Empty. And completely vindicates your idea of the family itself being easy to manipulate. Clearly; they need the girl to be completely obedient so that they can rebuild themselves without any semblance of rebellion in their ranks, needing a 'tool' rather than a person to rebuild the family. With the Stone Mask and its offers of immortality, plus the offer of Stands; you have no doubts that you can buy the allegiance of this family with ease. Especially the girl; with the right nudges here and there, she'll become a tool that serves your will over any other.

Your own research on the jewel has borne little fruit; you simply lack the knowledge to delve deeper into its secrets. All you've found is that it's seemingly perfect and can take in and focus the rays of the sun a millionfold. It's simply unreal in terms of how potent a light amplifier it is.

But now, now it was time for you; Dio, to ascend to what you were meant to be. To once again take you place as the deity above the worthless maggots know as humanity, so that you may bend them to you will.

But...which mask shall you go after?
[X] The Speedwagon Foundation's
[X] Touko Aozaki's
[X] The auction tour's

And which family do you think you will subvert to your will?
[X] Tohsaka; their jewelcraft will prove quite useful to your cause
[X] Matou; they are far easier to manipulate and bend to your will

[X] The auction tour's

The Speedwagon Foundation carries the risk of ruining the surprise of our return before we're ready, which would be just tragic.
Touko sounds like it'd be far too much trouble, especially since timestop could end up being somewhat less effective against her.
Which leaves the option that will most likely result in stepping on the Einzbern's toes, something I don't really have that much of a problem with since I certainly don't want them to use that particular artifact as a summoning catalyst.

While Zouken makes the easier to manipulate thing debatable, the immortality goal intersects rather nicely and he's still safer to deal with than Kotomine and Gilgamesh.

Rest in peace Kiritsugu, we will remember you.

Not.

Now that the need to play nice is gone is time to start getting serious.

[X] The auction tour's

SpeedWagon is out: we don't want to alert Joseph of our return. If he is still alive. And less Jotaro knows the better. Touko could be an interesting encounter, specially if Shiki Ryougi is involved. But considering the personality of the former negotiations will not be easy. Tempting but no. The auction is the best bet to stay anonimous: even if they sold it, barring magic hypnosis, it should be possible to track it down.

About the Tohsaka and Matou: I already said it in my last posts.

[X] Plan Tanuki~
- - But...which mask shall you go after?
- - [X] The auction tour's
- - And which family do you think you will subvert to your will?
- - [X] Matou; they are far easier to manipulate and bend to your will

[X] The auction tour's

[X] Tohsaka; their jewelcraft will prove quite useful to your cause

[X] The auction tour's

[X]Auction tour.
[X]Matou;

If we play Matou right, we can eventually get Tohsaka as well later on. Plus a controlled Dark Sakura would be very handy. Infinite prana.

[X] Touko Aozaki's

[X] The auction tour's

Users who are viewing this thread

Back