• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Tribal Quest, the Nyan-ening

[X] Obviously these things are completely clueless. Act like a mother cat and show them how to eat. Rip off strips of meat like you would for a cub and feed it too them. Chew it for them too if needs be.
- [X] Use the Leaf highway and scout for good areas where fruit and other stuff that the apes eat can be found. Lead them too such.
- - [X] It is now tribal habit to sleep snuggled up against the Apes. Fostering good relations like every cat knows how.

The cats, confused by the apes' lack of eating, seem to settle on a simple answer after a few moments. The apes are as helpless as a newborn kitten- Therefore, the answer is obviously to treat them as they would a young kitten just learning to eat.

The lead cat takes one of the boars, and tears two small chunks of meat off. One, she picks up and slowly and deliberately eats herself- The other, she hands to one of the apes. After a few moments, the ape mimics her and begins gnawing on the meat.

Soon enough, the apes are squabbling over the carcasses like kittens over a dead jungle-mouse. The Mother cats look over their work with satisfied cheerfulness, and settle down for the evening- It's been a long day.

Over the course of the next couple of weeks, the cats attempt to drag the apes into all their social affairs- Sleeping in a tumble of limbs and fur, stalking the undergrowth in search of prey, and generally lounging about through the day. The apes prove inept hunters in the end, and when introduced to the large grove of fruit trees they become far too absorbed with devouring as much fruit as they can to be bothered with hunting.

By the end of the month, two of the apes have taken up permanent residence in the limbs of the fruit grove. The rest cycle between there and the clearing, for the most part.

A couple of the adolescent girls seem to have taken to watching over the apes, and spend most of their time lurking around and snapping up potential problems before they become an issue.

[Gained Holding- Fruit Grove]
[Gained Technology- Herding]
[Two Catgirls have become 'Herders']

[Turns are set to 1 month]
[] Catgirls do nya?
[] Pets do nya?

Oh hell yes. Herding for a carnivorous race? Gold mine.

[X]Catgirls
-[X] Sticks. Fascinating things. See what else you can do with them. Maybe try taking a larger stick and sharpening one end?

[X] Pets
-[X] Breed. Lots of food means times for babies.

Time to take to expanded hunting tactics.

[X] Catgirls - Take to the leafhighway and begin scouting the territory. Identify any really dangerous lifeforms, or smart ones like the Apes from the safety of cover and then kill them before they can notice. Clearing up and marking out your territory is vital to expansion. Bring home young examples of anything you kill as pets.

[X] Pets - Breed. Lots of food means times for babies... try to share affection with the older Providers.

[X] Catgirls - Take to the leafhighway and begin scouting the territory. Identify any really dangerous lifeforms, or smart ones like the Apes from the safety of cover and then kill them before they can notice. Clearing up and marking out your territory is vital to expansion. Bring home young examples of anything you kill as pets.

[X] Pets - Breed. Lots of food means times for babies... try to share affection with the older Providers.

Chibi-Reaper said:
At this point, I'm just waiting to see what the dice are going to crash and burn on, and how.

Safe bet, probably clothes. Dice hate clothes. This is an established fact.

Or your dice just hate everyone and other people's dice are friendlier.

Last edited by a moderator:

... I guess the ancient Egypts were right. Cat(girls) are divine creatures.

Nekraa said:

... I guess the ancient Egypts were right. Cat(girls) are divine creatures.

Tis truth tis truth ^_^

I do hope the dice gods are kind enough to get us more pets...

Oh God, you are.

Will discovering neutering come from a good roll or a bad one?

*Looks at Nekraa's new Avatar Pic* ... That's too adorable. Also this is what I want the Catgirls to look like when we get a high enough culture.

ShadowAngelBeta said:
*Looks at Nekraa's new Avatar Pic* ... That's too adorable. Also this is what I want the Catgirls to look like when we get a high enough culture.
Considering that's a wolf I think that will be a bit hard to do. ;)

[X] Xicree

We'll just have to capture a few to be our show pieces.

How do you make a good breeding program for asexual reproduction?

Ask a god to grant them the ability to add desirable traits from animals and other sapient races to the cost girls?
Then it's just a matter of creating a wolf girl sub species.

Alright where are you pulling wolf from? All I see are the pointy ears, so I thought it could be a cat-girl or at the very least cat-girls would/could look very similar to that.

ShadowAngelBeta said:
Alright where are you pulling wolf from? All I see are the pointy ears, so I thought it could be a cat-girl or at the very least cat-girls would/could look very similar to that.
It is an pic of (a human) Amaterasu from the game okami. She's a wolf there.

Though, looking only at the pic it's easy to think she's a catgirl. And a catgirl could look like that, right?

Ho ho ho! We shall we summon a Vin for the next phase?

Xicree said:
Ho ho ho! We shall we summon a Vin for the next phase?

Not right now, I'm tired T_T

More seriously, first day of classes and one of my teachers gave us a big reading assignment [Well, I say big. Technically, t'was only a chapter... But then I reread it to be safe, and did the chapter-end quiz to be doubleplussafe.] Also, need to get changed and head out to catch the bus to werk in like twenty minutes.

My updates are frequently short, but not that short XD

Nekraa said:
It is an pic of (a human) Amaterasu from the game okami. She's a wolf there.

Though, looking only at the pic it's easy to think she's a catgirl. And a catgirl could look like that, right?

Oohh... I never played that game :(

Although I have read Summoning the Sun, but... yeah.

Last edited by a moderator:
X] Catgirls - Take to the leafhighway and begin scouting the territory. Identify any really dangerous lifeforms, or smart ones like the Apes from the safety of cover and then kill them before they can notice. Clearing up and marking out your territory is vital to expansion. Bring home young examples of anything you kill as pets.
[blockquote]Rolled 1d100+10 : 33 + 10, total 43[/blockquote]

Assuming you remain unseen,
[blockquote]Rolled 1d100+25 : 52 + 25, total 77[/blockquote]

[blockquote]Rolled 1d100 : 81, total 81[/blockquote]

So once more these Kitties prove to be UNCANNILY KILLY...

I have concluded Vin that your personal Dice gods are born of Khorne and Slaughter.

The cats go back to their usual routine, for the most part. The adolescents are now old enough to begin hunting on their own- And while their relative lack of experience leaves their stealth less exceptional then their mothers', it is sufficient for the task at hand.

Meanwhile, with food available in plenty and protected from the harshest portion of the forest, the Apes begin to breed. And breed... And then, after a break for food, breed some more.

One of the herder cats, curious at the new game, watches intently for a while- Only to jump half-off the tree in suprise when an adolescent male ape attempts to tackle her from behind. The ape runs headfirst into the tree, and falls to the ground stunned- The herder immediately sets to tending to his wounds, completely ignoring the awkward grin he sports as signs of his head injury.

Soon, the apes are joined with a handful of their smaller, more primitive cousins. These monkeys have only four limbs, not the six of the apes- But they are much quicker, and have a long prehensile tail that helps them climb almost as much as a third set of arms. The monkeys share their meals with both the apes and the cats, seemingly uncaring of where the food is from so long as it isn't moving.

There are also a handful of birds and rats caught unharmed, but they escape rather quickly whenever the cats stop paying attention to them. Soon these animals are all killed and eaten, rather than being penned with the apes- Waste not, want not, after all.

[Gained- 24 Longtail Macaques]

[Turns are set to 1 month]
[] Catgirls do nya?
[] Apes do nya?

[X] Claim more territory, but scout first from the trees!
- - [X] Look for smart animals... they have things you like.
[X] Apes make stone that break stone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back