• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Tribulations of the God-Harem King [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

No freaking clue here ^^ at least if I do know her, she's not registering at the moment

[X] Help the girl.

Well, I just clicked on the image , but after getting the series name, I knew who it was. Unless Alexander is just using the image rather than bringing in another crossover.

ran an image search

[X] Deploy boosted gear and leap between them "What is going on here?"

Mirai? From Senran Kagura?
Dammit, if I'm right I really hope it's only the one girl he's using and not the whole cast. We won't survive that much oppai! :D

[X] Help the girl.
-[X] Send a message to Rias that you just found the missing Stray Devil, so if she want to help deal with him she may want to hurry.

Last edited by a moderator:
Smuthunter said:

Mirai? From Senran Kagura?
Dammit, if I'm right I really hope it's only the one girl he's using and not the whole cast. We won't survive that much oppai! :D
You got it right.

Remember when you said that if we needed stealth, we would hire a ninja? It was sooo hard to not make a comment here.

And you honestly we won't attract attention from others after helping out Mirai here?

Last edited by a moderator:
Megaolix said:
You got it right.

Remember when you said that if we needed stealth, we would hire a ninja? It was sooo hard to not make a comment here.

And you honestly we won't attract attention from others after helping out Mirai here?
I thought she looked familiar but I had to run a danbooru search before I was sure. I never watched more than an episode or two of that series.

And yeah, if the others are around we can't help but get tangled up in that whole mess, but I have nothing to complain about this time besides the ever-expanding cast and character development getting stretched thinner and thinner.

Smuthunter said:
I thought she looked familiar but I had to run a danbooru search before I was sure. I never watched more than an episode or two of that series.

And yeah, if the others are around we can't help but get tangled up in that whole mess
On a side-note, the series is first a game before an anime.

Also, don't go predicting the plot before it happens here. You don't know when in that series timeline we're in right now, no? ;)

looked up the sereis and wow canon Issei would die of blood loss.

[X] Deploy boosted gear and leap between them "What is going on here?"

Yes, Issei. You're completely sane, the voices in your head said so.

By the way, why stopping the fight instead of immediate assistance? Considering the gorillas from before seem to be from him, peaceful resolution is probably not something he would want.

[X] Help the girl.

Should we stunt this?

I looked up who this is and...I have never heard of the series so....yeah

Megaolix said:
By the way, why stopping the fight instead of immediate assistance? Considering the gorillas from before seem to be from him, peaceful resolution is probably not something he would want.

oh, it's the stray?

Megaolix said:
Peaceful resolution depends on whether he's willing to keep attacking or not. I seem to remember Mirai being one of SK's antagonists so I'd like a little more information before we pick a side even if she seems to be on the defensive here.

At the very least we should demand to know what he's doing on Rias's turf. If he won't even offer up that much then yeah, default to kicking his ass.

Also, Boosted Gear is already deployed, we used it to get inside the barrier remember, but yeah I'm going to have to agree, why stop the fight when this guy is a) attacking a girl, and B) commanding the minions that have attacked our people before?

'It's a pity.' Since the dojo is a paradise for martial artists you tried to call Koneko to ask if she was interested in formal lessons. Only to discover than the whole peerage is on high-alert because a Stray Devil took residence in the town. Compared to last time this one was smart so, instead of showing himself, he is releasing Chimaeras and other artificial creatures. The creatures you fought before leaving town were also his, so Mittelt, Shougo, Eiko and Asia are helping Rias driving the Stray out.
Also, assisted a Stray Devil.

He can explain himself after being taken down.

Holy. 20 Girls all of them falling into the Glorious Oppi range only this one being the token loli.

Alex has made Issei's toughest enemy yet.

Exposed Cleavage.

Bloodshifter said:
Holy. 20 Girls all of them falling into the Glorious Oppi range only this one being the token loli.

Alex has made Issei's toughest enemy yet.

Exposed Cleavage.

/Snort maybe if it was canon Ise.

Solar!Ise has banged 5 girls and resisted Abe using the Tennis club girls to seduce him into become one of her familiars.

He'll take note of their assets but won't let them distract him too much.

...I wonder if Sona is having to deal with riots yet from our fangirls? /laugh

Diller said:
/Snort maybe if it was canon Ise.

Solar!Ise has banged 5 girls and resisted Abe using the Tennis club girls to seduce him into become one of her familiars.

He'll take note of their assets but won't let them distract him too much.
I'm pretty sure most of them are gay for each other anyways. If we're lucky Katsuragi or someone will be bi, but we're probably not going to snag all of them. Assuming anyone besides Mirai shows up, anyways.

Smuthunter said:
I'm pretty sure most of them are gay for each other anyways. If we're lucky Katsuragi or someone will be bi, but we're probably not going to snag all of them. Assuming anyone besides Mirai shows up, anyways.
1. They were clothed.
2. They were human
3. They weren't all High C-Cup(38in+)-E-Cup(~52in)
4. 2/3rds weren't functionally naked.

Distracted Issei will, Paralyze he may not.

Also Most are Bi with 2-3 Lesbian pairs? Even then you have Solar-Ise one Social Charm later and that won't matter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back