• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Tribulations of the God-Harem King [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

Smuthunter said:
I'm pretty sure most of them are gay for each other anyways. If we're lucky Katsuragi or someone will be bi, but we're probably not going to snag all of them. Assuming anyone besides Mirai shows up, anyways.

? I wasn't talking about seducing them. I was just making a point that our Ise won't start drooling at some exposed cleavage.

He'll think "damn those are some great oppai" and move on.

EternitynChaos said:
...I wonder if Sona is having to deal with riots yet from our fangirls? /laugh

Most of our fan girls are devils who live in the underworld so I don't think she has that problem currently.

[X] Ask the devil what he's doing in Gremory/Sitri territory.

I have this image in my head of Katsuragi and Yang meeting. It fills me with trepidation and lust.

[X] Help the girl.

Last edited by a moderator:
[X] Help the girl.
Hell Yeah! Loli!

[X] Deploy boosted gear and leap between them "What is going on here?"

[X] Help the girl.

Actually hold that thought; distracting both of them might give the dude an opening to take a cheap shot at Mirai while she's distracted. Changing my vote in the interest of avoiding possible limit gain and playing to Issei's thing for damsels in distress.

Smuthunter said:
Actually hold that thought; distracting both of them might give the dude an opening to take a cheap shot at Mirai while she's distracted. Changing my vote in the interest of avoiding possible limit gain and playing to Issei's thing for damsels in distress.
OK, good point. Vote changed.

[X] Help the girl.

revenge! also by helping her we avoid taking a limit point!

also elsha is like akeno oh dear god XD

noahgab1133 said:
[X] Help the girl.

revenge! also by helping her we avoid taking a limit point!

also elsha is like akeno oh dear god XD

Nah she just doesn't like Lolicons. Wait...

stares at Koneko.

Houston we may have a problem

Diller said:
Nah she just doesn't like Lolicons. Wait...

stares at Koneko.

Houston we may have a problem

Not really, Issei has proven he's not a Lolicon, he's just hopelessly weak against girls who like him /laugh

I figure she won't give him shit as long as he's not hitting on her BECAUSE she's a Loli

He's like Shirou in the fact he really can't comprehend girls liking him, so it always blindsides him when it happens.

EternitynChaos said:
Not really, Issei has proven he's not a Lolicon, he's just hopelessly weak against girls who like him /laugh

I figure she won't give him shit as long as he's not hitting on her BECAUSE she's a Loli

True. She probably knows by now that Ise like most Sekiryuteis is a breast man though he won't discriminate.

Introspective Tinkerer said:
He's like Shirou in the fact he really can't comprehend girls liking him, so it always blindsides him when it happens.

He just doesn't realize that all of his heroic,noble, and nice actions turn girls on. It's just natural for him to act that way so he doesn't think it's special.

Diller said:
He just doesn't realize that all of his heroic,noble, and nice actions turn girls on. It's just natural for him to act that way so he doesn't think it's special.

That's what I said. Like Shirou he really can't fathom girls loving him for what he normally does and it blindsides him every time.

wonder if we will get to see ophis earlier than usual if we manage to catch her when she visits japan?

1387828668959.gif

though she will probably do that to us if we try to face her.

noahgab1133 said:
wonder if we will get to see ophis earlier than usual if we manage to catch her when she visits japan?

1387828668959.gif

though she will probably do that to us if we try to face her.

We've fucked up terribly and I mean terribly if we're ever in a situation where we try to fight her.

Knowing Issei's luck, he'd unknowingly get her to fall for him.

Considering the way she clings to Ise in canon, that's basically a given.

Kinda surprise that Rias didn't lovey-dovey with Issei after what they had done. And now we got Senran Kagura? I hope these characters will be just cameo, or else seriously Alexander going to have character overload problem.

touhou ranfuku said:
Kinda surprise that Rias didn't lovey-dovey with Issei after what they had done. And now we got Senran Kagura? I hope these characters will be just cameo, or else seriously Alexander going to have character overload problem.
Calm down. First of all, we can't even get the whole cast if we wanted to. Half of them are basically working for the government. So unless we want to piss them off, those will be cameo for sure.

doing a tally

[X] Help the girl.

Least Devotee Ben Bladesman Diller Slayer Anderson Prince Charon korat56 soul ice noahgab1133 Hanashinobi Crow cross_grave Smuthunter,Megaolix, EternityChaos HypoSoc Fellgar ZOOO nightblade deathwings

19 votes

-[X] Send a message to Rias that you just found the missing Stray Devil, so if she want to help deal with him she may want to hurry.

nightblade deathwings Smuthunter

3 votes

[X] Dynamic Entry! Someone's been missing their scheduled doses of boot to the head!
Introspective Tinkerer

1 vote

[X] Deploy boosted gear and leap between them "What is going on here?"

Silversun17 Unelemental

2 votes

[X] Ask the devil what he's doing in Gremory/Sitri territory. W

Selias

1 votes

Winning vote

[X] Help the girl.

[X] Help the girl.

Who would I have to ask to get something drawn on this forum?

[X] Dynamic Entry! Someone's been missing their scheduled doses of boot to the head!

Diller said:
/Snort maybe if it was canon Ise.

Solar!Ise has banged 5 girls and resisted Abe using the Tennis club girls to seduce him into become one of her familiars.

He'll take note of their assets but won't let them distract him too much.
To be fair they are GLORIOUS assets.
That's what I said. Like Shirou he really can't fathom girls loving him for what he normally does and it blindsides him every time.
Shirou also gives himself the same value of dirt. Shirou can't fanthom girls loving him because he thinks he's worthless, while Issei is just underestimating how attractive, in both senses, he is to others.
touhou ranfuku said:
You will notice they use each other names. Well, I tried to have them behave not like a stereotype, but maybe it came out wrong?

Also, don't worry: like I said I have a plan. I don't do this as a profession, so cut me some slack will you?
touhou ranfuku said:
Is lemon omake allowed?
Sure, but please send it to me via PM first.

Alexander said:
Shirou also gives himself the same value of dirt. Shirou can't fanthom girls loving him because he thinks he's worthless, while Issei is just underestimating how attractive, in both senses, he is to others.

They are both clueless to how great a catch each of them is in different amounts and for different reasons, but it's essentially the same thing.

They are both clueless to how great a catch each of them is in different amounts and for different reasons, but it's essentially the same thing.
They may appear similar, but Shirou comes with a lot more of baggage.

I know that, I'm just saying at the base level they get blindsided by girl's confessions because they don't think they're worth it. Sure Shirou is a sociopath that validates his existence by saving or helping and Issei just simply thinks he's happy just knowing the girls but they both are unaware of their opposite number's opinions of them until they smack them over the head with it.

[X] Help the girl.
-[X] Send a message to Rias that you just found the missing Stray Devil, so if she want to help deal with him she may want to hurry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back